Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Early exit polls indicate that several states will vote to legalize corn grass. Is corn grass on the ballot in your state? VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

CORN GRASS 2016!
Corn grass and corn grass extracts have so many different uses. I make corn grass suits which protect me from killers on a daily basis. I use corn grass seed in my food to keep me regular. I use corn grass oil to fry the corn grass seeds and make cornuts. I then use the corn grass leaves to wrap my tamales made out of corn grass dough. Did I mention the corn grass suits which keep me alive until daylight?

medical-benefits-of-corn-silks-2-638.jpg
cornbenefits1.jpg

Also, did I mention, corn grass is sexy?

1462759707537.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Corn grass and corn grass extracts have so many different uses. I make corn grass suits which protect me from killers on a daily basis. I use corn grass seed in my food to keep me regular. I use corn grass oil to fry the corn grass seeds and make cornuts. I then use the corn grass leaves to wrap my tamales made out of corn grass dough. Did I mention the corn grass suits which keep alive until daylight?

medical-benefits-of-corn-silks-2-638.jpg
cornbenefits1.jpg

Also, did I mention, corn grass is sexy?

1462759707537.jpg
I have not seen this corn gif/video you linked in the bottom...but I can only imagine with dat hair and a high speed circular item.

I have not seen this corn gif/video you linked in the bottom...but I can only imagine with dat hair and a high speed circular item.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNdbj-PA5pM

So yes, some people say corn grass is dangerous, but I say corn grass doesn't kill people, people kill people.

Pickers is fuck ing awesome
It really is. Probably the best of that bundle, though there are a lot of good games there. The Luxor games are very fun. Samantha Swift is a really solid example of the hidden object genre.

I refuse to believe something that comes out looking the same as when it goes in has any health benefits.
...you know it's actually grosser than that, right?

We digest what's inside the corn's bran coat and leave the bran coat undigested, which then fills up with, er, other stuff on it's way through the digestive track.

Time to clear out my bundle junk. Take as many as you want, priority goes to board regulars but in reality no one wants this stuff so if you see anything just ask.

Apartment 666

Gynophobia

The Lady

Time to clear out my bundle junk. Take as many as you want, priority goes to board regulars but in reality no one wants this stuff so if you see anything just ask.

Apartment 666

Brave Dungeon

Breathing Fear

Bulb Boy

Castlestorm

Chroma Squad

Cluck Yegger in Escape from Planet Poultroid

Dead But Alive! Southern England

EM : Shader Attack

Gone in November

Gone in November Collector's Edition Content

Gynophobia

KickHim

King of Booze Drinking Game

Minimized

Odallus : The Dark Call

Papo & Yo

Shadow Complex Remastered

Shotgun Raiders

Space Incident

Spectre

The Lady

Veteran Combat

VoxreD
Some pretty good "bundle junk" in there really. Unfortunately I own all of it.

Apartment 666

Brave Dungeon

Breathing Fear

Bulb Boy

Chroma Squad

Gone in November

Gynophobia

KickHim

Minimized

Papo & Yo

Shotgun Raiders

Space Incident

Spectre

The Lady

Veteran Combat

VoxreD
I'll take Castlestorm, please.

(Looks like I was too late.)

Apartment 666

Brave Dungeon

Breathing Fear

Bulb Boy

Castlestorm

Chroma Squad

Gone in November

Gynophobia

KickHim

Minimized

Papo & Yo

Shadow Complex Remastered

Shotgun Raiders

Space Incident

Spectre

The Lady

Veteran Combat

VoxreD
Breathing Fear

Gone in November

Thanks!

Apartment 666

Brave Dungeon

Bulb Boy

Chroma Squad

Gynophobia

KickHim

Minimized

Papo & Yo

Shotgun Raiders

Space Incident

Spectre

The Lady

Veteran Combat

VoxreD
I'd like Cluck Yegger in Escape from Planet Poultroid, please.

Apartment 666

Brave Dungeon

Bulb Boy

Chroma Squad

Gynophobia

KickHim

Minimized

Papo & Yo

Shotgun Raiders

Space Incident

Spectre

The Lady

Veteran Combat

VoxreD
I've been lurking this thread, but I'd like

Bulb Boy

Please and thank you.

Apartment 666

Brave Dungeon

Chroma Squad

Gynophobia

KickHim

Minimized

Papo & Yo

Shotgun Raiders

Space Incident

Spectre

The Lady

Veteran Combat

VoxreD
May I have Odallus : The Dark Call or Chroma Squad, whichever no one else wants, please? Thanks!

Early exit polls indicate that several states will vote to legalize corn grass. Is corn grass on the ballot in your state? VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

CORN GRASS 2016!
I'm voting no, if we legalize corn grass, all the mexicans will start coming over and pretty soon the country will be overrun with spanish speaking furries.

Also remember to buy all the Steam games you want before the end of tonight, because the US will collapse and the dollar will be worthless as soon as candidate

Apartment 666

Brave Dungeon

Gynophobia

KickHim

Minimized

Papo & Yo

Shotgun Raiders

Space Incident

Spectre

The Lady

Veteran Combat

VoxreD
Brave Dungeon and/or EM Shader Attack would be cool! Thanks!

Apartment 666

Brave Dungeon

Gynophobia

KickHim

Minimized

Papo & Yo

Shotgun Raiders

Space Incident

Spectre

The Lady

Veteran Combat

VoxreD
Can I get King of Booze Drinking Game? Thanks in advance :)

KickHim

Shotgun Raiders

Space Incident

Spectre

Veteran Combat

VoxreD
I don't have these ones. I will take whatever ones / as many as you want to give me.

Apartment 666

Gynophobia

KickHim

Shotgun Raiders

Space Incident

Spectre

The Lady

Veteran Combat

VoxreD
Will take EM: Shader attack and Chroma Squad if their still available.

Apparently Gynophobia was one penny on steam at one point. I still don't have it though. Not that i want it anyways.

I Didn't even know steam let you purchase games when their glitched at 100% off.

Apartment 666

Gynophobia

KickHim

Shotgun Raiders

Space Incident

Spectre

The Lady

Veteran Combat

VoxreD
I'd like VoxreD if you still have it. Thanks for the giveaway!

zrM7RTq.png

Results, welcome to your Steam+ Deals Mega Thread new President Wall
May our pc games have 60+ frames per second without gimmick VR

ym6aqII.png

Hillary was an astonishingly bad candidate.
inb4 someone calls you sexist and misogynistic

She really was, and too many people were able to see through her. They tried to make her win so hard, and she still lost to a complete idiot. The only good thing that can come out of this is bipartisan support for major election reform. Not even 2% of the total population wanted them in the primaries. We definitely need to prevent this joke of an election in the future.

Also, the UK Independent reports that the "How to move to Canada" website crashed following Trump's lead. Trudeau better start building a wall to keep us out.

bread's done
Back