Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I swear this will be my last political post before I try to steer this thread back to console talk, but I wanted to make it clear that this country will never make any real progress until we start deporting people with slow internet connections.

1.  I don't really see any blaming of anyone here.  I've saved that for my Facebook.  But for the record, Latinos voted for Trump in bigger numbers than they did Romney, so apparently we're idiots who don't mind being insulted.  

2.  Of course, everyone hopes Trump was just blowing air up the deplorables asses to win their votes and he actually won't be as batshit crazy as the people who voted for him. 

3.  Oh the privilege of a Trump presidency not really affecting you one way or another.  Must be nice. 

I mentioned pizza in one of my posts too so that has to count for something.  Not my fault no one started a pizza post train.  

Ivanka Trump will be your first female president, in 8 or 12 years. 

Now there's someone I could get behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mentioned pizza in one of my posts too so that has to count for something. Not my fault no one started a pizza post train.
DON'T MAKE ME BUILD A WALL AROUND YOU....AND BOOBY!!!!! AND DOMINOS!!!!!!

P.S. Don't ever eat Dominos in India...Pizza Hut is better......ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJAH MAC!!!!!!

1. I don't really see any blaming of anyone here. I've saved that for my Facebook. But for the record, Latinos voted for Trump in bigger numbers than they did Romney, so apparently we're idiots who don't mind being insulted.
Nah Hispanics are just like other Americans. Once they're citizens they don't want everyone else coming into and mucking up their country.

I swear this will be my last political post before I try to steer this thread back to console talk, but I wanted to make it clear that this country will never make any real progress until we start deporting people with slow internet connections.
:whistle2:(

Just think about how much worse this country would be if I had fast internet and was able to post hilarious memes and gifs!

In other news, we're all now capable of prefakeying Mass Effect NotShepard. Probably going to go Super Mega Ultra Deluxe myself, although it's hard to decide between the 10 different preorder versions.

Ivanka Trump will be your first female president, in 8 or 12 years.

Now there's someone I could get behind.
Schwing!

RbB91l6.jpg

Getting some nasty frame drops in Dishonored 2 on my 8GB 480. Was in the teens in one area. Hopefully, a driver update can improve performance. If so, it'll be a great game.

I just sold an item on the market and my wallet balance is 6.66

Coincidence?
Not as much as the Cavs winning the championship & Cubs winning the World Series in the same year

Now if the Cleveland Browns win the upcoming Super Bowl, that's when I need to start playing Fallout (and watch Mad Maxx) again as prep for our dark future

Getting some nasty frame drops in Dishonored 2 on my 8GB 480. Was in the teens in one area. Hopefully, a driver update can improve performance. If so, it'll be a great game.
Alright, just tried to play some more and it froze my system on startup. Crashed the first time I tried to play it as well, which means that only 1 of my 3 attempts has been successful.

Alright, just tried to play some more and it froze my system on startup. Crashed the first time I tried to play it as well, which means that only 1 of my 3 attempts has been successful.
Bethesda game

Which mean everything you are experiencing is a "feature"

Not as much as the Cavs winning the championship & Cubs winning the World Series in the same year

Now if the Cleveland Browns win the upcoming Super Bowl, that's when I need to start playing Fallout (and watch Mad Maxx) again as prep for our dark future
Nah. That's only if the Lions win the Super Bowl, and the Leafs win the Stanley Cup.

1. I don't really see any blaming of anyone here. I've saved that for my Facebook. But for the record, Latinos voted for Trump in bigger numbers than they did Romney, so apparently we're idiots who don't mind being insulted.

2. Of course, everyone hopes Trump was just blowing air up the deplorables asses to win their votes and he actually won't be as batshit crazy as the people who voted for him.

3. Oh the privilege of a Trump presidency not really affecting you one way or another. Must be nice.

I mentioned pizza in one of my posts too so that has to count for something. Not my fault no one started a pizza post train.
Say goodbye to Mexican pizza. That is all.

And yeah, what people don't realize is with congress and the supreme court, we're majorly fucked for decades. We can only hope things don't get overturned and we avoid major decisions in the coming years, but that's a slim chance. I expect women and LGBQT and Muslims to suffer the most. POC will just keep suffering at the pace we have been. I expect an uptick in civil arrest and terrorist attacks.
Plenty realized. People my age are going to find things bad enough. My son, though....yeah.

And yeah, what people don't realize is with congress and the supreme court, we're majorly fucked for decades. We can only hope things don't get overturned and we avoid major decisions in the coming years, but that's a slim chance. I expect women and LGBQT and Muslims to suffer the most. POC will just keep suffering at the pace we have been. I expect an uptick in civil arrest and terrorist attacks.

And I'm Mexican, so I expect more BS than I usually receive, especially living in GA.
maybe you can move to Canada to avoid such impending doom?

If you have it on Steam, don't you have to play through Uplay anyway? Does getting it on Uplay do something else for you?
You would have a Uplay-only version, if you got it from Uplay (like in this Ubi 30 Promo) or anywhere where it's Non-Steam (i.e. that likely would be retail & most digital 3rd party sellers like Gamersgate).

While I can't speak for Steam-version, a lot of times the Steam-versions of Ubi's game that also are UPlay-required games do force Steam's CEG (unfortunately) - i.e. see Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands on Steam. So, you will have to deal w/ both some version of Uplay and Steam's CEG - even if they might give you a "Liter" Uplay-version for Steam-users in that version. I can't speak on personal experience for this title on Steam b/c I don't own it on Steam.

One thing I did like about some games that used (the horrible) G4WL was many of those titles on Steam, once you did the DL from Steam (obviously) - you could boot them from the game-folder or create a shortcut directly from the game-folder and it could boot w/out Steam (if you need to do that, for some reason).

Maybe someone else can speak on how FC3: Blood Dragon works on Steam.

Does it force Steam's CEG?

What does it do with UPlay - does it use UPlay-Lite? Or does it use full-blown UPlay?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/342180/

This might be the one the best looking Zombie VR games so far.
According to the description it has free movement and you can explore.

Most VR games allow you to stand in one place or move around in a set place.
The few that actually allow you to walk around end up being the best VR games.

Too many people complain about "motion sickness" through.
Which isn't a problem after you adjust to it in 1 minute.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/465430/

The demo for this game I highly recommend, free movement + room scale.
I have to consider it the Doom/Duke of vr currently.

I think we should start saying, "You're welcome, Trump." After all, it's been decades of self-sustained oppression--blaming foreigners for our corporations outsourcing jobs that cause poverty and lack of industry, cutting education in favor of profit-based interventionary wars we shouldn't be fighting, electing people who accept private prison and oil lobbyist money and create trade agreements that hurt America--that have resulted in him becoming president. He's a by-product of all the frustration we all feel towards a sociopolitical situation that's been spiraling downwards for decades.

It's like Trump is the resulting cancer of us willingly sticking our genitals in the microwave for the past 20-30 years, and now we need to purge our government of this disease and be wary of cooking our nuts again in the future.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/342180/

This might be the one the best looking Zombie VR games so far.
According to the description it has free movement and you can explore.

Most VR games allow you to stand in one place or move around in a set place.
The few that actually allow you to walk around end up being the best VR games.

Too many people complain about "motion sickness" through.
Which isn't a problem after you adjust to it in 1 minute.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/465430/

The demo for this game I highly recommend, free movement + room scale.
I have to consider it the Doom/Duke of vr currently.
I THOUGHT THE WALL WOULD BLOCK OUT THAT VR SHIT

The real loser here is everybody but Mysterd. When Trump decides to shut down Steam for some reason we're all gonna wish we had invested more heavily in drm free games

The real loser here is everybody but Mysterd. When Trump decides to shut down Steam for some reason we're all gonna wish we had invested more heavily in drm free games
Hey; I've got a ton of games on Steam, too.

Many which I do not have anywhere else, also.

I have 1574 games + 574 DLC's on Steam.

I only have 144 games on GOG.

Lord knows how many DRM-FREE games I have from retail + other Non-Steam digital services.

Hey; I've got a ton of games on Steam, too.

Many which I do not have anywhere else, also.

I have 1574 games + 574 DLC's on Steam.

I only have 144 games on GOG.

Lord knows how many DRM-FREE games I have from retail + other Non-Steam digital services.
It would be cool if you could count them up and let us know how many you have from retail +other Non-Steam digital services.

No.

I ain't got time for both figuring-out + counting up all my DRM-FREE games across different services like Origin, Retail, Gamersgate, Direct2Drive, Amazon DVG, Humble, etc etc.

Only reason I'm able to give you my Steam and GOG counts is b/c these services have counters built-in themselves.

In case anyone missed out on the first round, The Descendant Full Season is back in stock on Tremor.

The Last Door Season 2 is also available at a hefty 999 coins.

bread's done
Back