Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
If your looking for mice, or keyboards, Newegg has a bunch on sale for cyber monday (which they started today, because that's the new thing). There is a corsair for $50 with cherry reds, if you don't mind losing your numpad. Some mouse with supposedly 16k dpi and 18 buttons (it's some offbrand soo...yeah).
Best Buy is currently selling the Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for $59.99 with free shipping (uses Cherry MX Brown keys I believe):

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-g710-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-black-white/6819135.p?skuId=6819135

I paired that up with a Logitech G403 mouse (which is listed on their site as Logitech USB Optical Gaming Mouse for some reason) for $34.99:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-usb-optical-gaming-mouse-black/5592429.p?skuId=5592429

And a filler item to bring it over $100 so I can use the Visa Checkout option to knock an additional $25 off the order. Not too shabby I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought Just Cause 3 from CDKeys.com for about $8, which was my first experience with them.

Verdict: It's a very slick-looking and easy to use site that's shady as fuck. I'm more or less confirming what everyone else on the internet already knows. 

SMS my cell phone to let me view my key which, by the way, is a scan of a key from the inside of a physical copy. No way that fell off the back of a truck in Poland, right?

I feel a little dirty, but it's also Squeenix, so it's gonna be $5 in a few months anyway.

Ya, I think I bought Mortal Kombat X+Season Pass from CDKeys a few weeks ago, insanely shady site. My copy is still activated so it's probably fine, but it does seem like a completely non-legit site even if it worked.

Ya, I think I bought Mortal Kombat X+Season Pass from CDKeys a few weeks ago, insanely shady site. My copy is still activated so it's probably fine, but it does seem like a completely non-legit site even if it worked.
Its not legit. Its grey market. Its probably one of the better ones though and out of them all if I can get something there I will get it there before some place like G2A. They have really good customer service if you ever have to deal with that part too. That said, its always buyer beware with these sites, but I've bought probably 5-6 games from CDkeys over the last year + and have not had one issue with either a revoke or something not activating.

No matter where you buy, even the shadiest of shady sites (i.e. G2A or Kinguin marketplaces), the chance of a revoke is really slim. If it does happen, its usually en masse and typically happens with new releases, not on single copies of games that have been out for a while. The bigger possible issue is potentially getting a region locked copy or a scammer giving wrong keys purposely. If you ever go the marketplace route stick to those who label shit properly and have high feedback.

Obviously theres the whole moral issue with buying from grey market, but thats up to everyone to decide on their own if they want to do it.

3700! games. also 1400 DLC.

Just bought Just Cause 3 from CDKeys.com for about $8, which was my first experience with them.

Verdict: It's a very slick-looking and easy to use site that's shady as fuck. I'm more or less confirming what everyone else on the internet already knows.

SMS my cell phone to let me view my key which, by the way, is a scan of a key from the inside of a physical copy. No way that fell off the back of a truck in Poland, right?

I feel a little dirty, but it's also Squeenix, so it was $5 a few months ago anyway.
FTFY

1RWQx74.png

JC3 is very well worth $8 imo.

I highly recommend getting DLC too, if you intend to play it. Wingsuit from Sky Fortress is much better and fun to travel with than one with base game. (Cars in this game suck very much)

Also swimming is very slow and boring, so GG if you land into water without DLC. (DLC adds ability to take off from water).

JC3 is very well worth $8 imo.

I highly recommend getting DLC too, if you intend to play it. Wingsuit from Sky Fortress is much better and fun to travel with than one with base game. (Cars in this game suck very much)
Do you actually have to do the DLC to get the suit? Not sure if the DLC pack is cheaper anywhere than the $8 on Steam. Then again, it's GabenBux vs real dollars.

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor GOTY, Mortal Kombat 9, Arkham Asylum / City GOTY and Arkham Origins (no season pass) are $2.25 USD at Mexican GamersGate.

Sheesh.

Anyone have a line on where The Division can still be had for a 10 spot? I bought the Season Pass and then, like an idiot, I activated to the wrong goddamn Uplay account and, yes, I have more than 1 Uplay account. I emailed their CS about transferring the license to the correct account, but I'm all but certain those crooked fuckers are going to just say "no dice, bitch" and that'll make me a sad panda.

Anyone have a line on where The Division can still be had for a 10 spot? I bought the Season Pass and then, like an idiot, I activated to the wrong goddamn Uplay account and, yes, I have more than 1 Uplay account. I emailed their CS about transferring the license to the correct account, but I'm all but certain those crooked fuckers are going to just say "no dice, bitch" and that'll make me a sad panda.
panda_hug%5B1%5D.jpg

I'm pretty sure it was Amazon that had it for 9 bucks... Not seeing it anymore.

Anyhow, what a Sunday Night Football game! Only the Chiefs' broke dick offense could win a game with a broke dick field goal as overtime expired.

and, yes, I have more than 1 Uplay account.
I think I see the problem.

Are we getting bonus points for being crabby this week?
Don't worry, it's just lostnumber's brother's florist's chiropractor's fantasy Quidditch seeker's pet axlotl using his account again.

Fooled around a bit with New Man's Sky tonight.  Once I figured out how to turn off whatever graphical vomit they have set as default (was getting about 10 fps), it ran well and looked marginally better than before.  Planetary textures and terrain are more varied, along with the spawn rate of the generic flora/fauna. One planet had dozens of critters running around every where I landed, another planet was completely barren except for a few default resources...not even a single random outpost or beacon or ancient ruin or anything.  Never came across a planet like that before, it was strangely unnerving.

Bought myself a freighter.  Those are a bit underwhelming, just some extra cargo space (mine was the equivalent of a 26 inventory slot ship for 7 million spacebux).  They also clip through asteroids, which was fuck ing terrifying the first time I saw a giant space potato slicing across my landing bay.

Couldn't figure out how to build bases and didn't check out the survival difficulty either.  They did add in some decent quality of life changes to scanning (orbital scans will tell you the major resources of a planet) and inventory management (hooray for stackable inventory).

If you are one of the seven people who still have NMS, i'd recommend checking it out.

Hope cyber monday has something worth buying. Completely missed black friday. Also hope somebody decides to walk into my apartment right now and cook me breakfast

I wants me a deal on a 27 inch 1440p monitor... I missed out on that $15 off eBay flash deal last night. The X-Star Korean monitor is on sale for $179 shipped!

Killing Floor Complete bundle worth the buy at $31 and change?  I have been on the fence about it for a few days so I wanted some opinions.

Killing Floor Complete bundle worth the buy at $31 and change? I have been on the fence about it for a few days so I wanted some opinions.
Killing Floor 1? Absolutely not. Its been bundled to death and while its not dead, Killing Floor 2 is a better game. I dunno if a "Complete" Killing Floor 2 exists as it just got out of Early Access.

bread's done
Back