Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Killing Floor 1? Absolutely not. Its been bundled to death and while its not dead, Killing Floor 2 is a better game. I dunno if a "Complete" Killing Floor 2 exists as it just got out of Early Access.
I snagged KF2 for the PS4 for now. Ultimately I will buy it on PC it was just cheaper this way.

It's funny because I have heard KF1 is a far superior game to KF2 lol. I figured I might as well buy the first one to have and play.

I snagged KF2 for the PS4 for now. Ultimately I will buy it on PC it was just cheaper this way.

It's funny because I have heard KF1 is a far superior game to KF2 lol. I figured I might as well buy the first one to have and play.
If you want KF1, it should be available super cheap with a lot of DLC available. It was just recently in a Humble Bundle so people will have extra keys available. Check out the trade forum here or a site like Steamtrades. There will be someone with it + the DLC packages for cheap. Its an easy find peer to peer. Dont spend 30 bucks on it.

One of my friends is a huge KF fan and hes the one who made me get 2.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991661951/

If you want KF1, it should be available super cheap with a lot of DLC available. It was just recently in a Humble Bundle so people will have extra keys available. Check out the trade forum here or a site like Steamtrades. There will be someone with it + the DLC packages for cheap. Its an easy find peer to peer. Dont spend 30 bucks on it.

One of my friends is a huge KF fan and hes the one who made me get 2.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991661951/
You know if KF1 has controller support? KF2 I will be getting probably for the Steam Holiday Sale. I am sure both will be deep discounted come that time.

You know if KF1 has controller support? KF2 I will be getting probably for the Steam Holiday Sale. I am sure both will be deep discounted come that time.
The likelihood of either seeing a deeper discount than it is now is slim to none. Its less than a month til Holiday Sale and Autumn sale has one more day and the last few years have shown discounts don't change from Autumn to Holiday and if they do its minimal (maybe 5 more percent at best) The price for KF2 in the sale now is almost certainly not going to lower since it just left Early Access. Daily and Flash deals are dead so even pointing to the possibility there is not even worth it. It will be the same price. It may go a little lower at another retailer, but that remains to be seen.

I'm not sure if KF1 has controller support, but 2 has full support on PC. Check the KF1 forums on Steam and look around there.

Again, for KF1 look peer to peer. You could prob get the base and a bunch of DLC for $2-$5.

Last edited by a moderator:
The likelihood of either seeing a deeper discount than it is now is slim to none. Its less than a month til Holiday Sale and Autumn sale has one more day and the last few years have shown discounts don't change from Autumn to Holiday and if they do its minimal (maybe 5 more percent at best) The price for KF2 in the sale now is almost certainly not going to lower since it just left Early Access. Daily and Flash deals are dead so even pointing to the possibility there is not even worth it. It will be the same price. It may go a little lower at another retailer, but that remains to be seen.

I'm not sure if KF1 has controller support, but 2 has full support on PC. Check the KF1 forums on Steam and look around there.

Again, for KF1 look peer to peer. You could prob get the base and a bunch of DLC for $2-$5.
The bundle I was looking at includes the base game and all 22 DLC items, totaling out to $31.60. It looks like that is all the DLC for the game but I am not sure. I'll check on the trade forums here though.

Man... Cyber Monday blows. It's somehow worse than the Steam Autumn sale.

I'm going back to eating this somewhat disappointing overpriced sandwich and watching it snow outside.

The bundle I was looking at includes the base game and all 22 DLC items, totaling out to $31.60. It looks like that is all the DLC for the game but I am not sure. I'll check on the trade forums here though.
All the DLC is cosmetic, if that matters to you. It does not have controller support. The best stuff for it is mods you can download for free to play different levels, but some of the DLC Is cool, like who doesn't want to shoot zeds in a chicken suit?

you are gainfully employed? I thought you just hung out and smoked in your moms basement
Funny, thats what I thought about you.
Not all of us can live the weiler dream.

:shame:
I didn't think Weiler even had a home.
Is that where you guys go when I come over to bang your moms? They always tell me not to go into the basement because it's full of mistakes.
1040767.jpg

They let me peek in the basements post-bang but it was pitch black and all I could hear was the rustling of corn grass. And something squishy.

Man... Cyber Monday blows. It's somehow worse than the Steam Autumn sale.

I'm going back to eating this somewhat disappointing overpriced sandwich and watching it snow outside.
I agree. This is terrible. I don't see ANY decent sales on solid gold items. I really need a new solid gold helicopter to replace that piece of crap Marine One.

All I can find are cheap gold plated ones. It's a disaster.

My Black Friday haul:

Solid gold Presidential Limo - Price withheld, my taxes are being audited right now.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1sjMSXgTME[/youtube]

if it shows twice while searching name = glitched

must be two links to exact same edition. some have console versions too, those don't count.

State of Decay Year One is $3.75. Mooby probably won't see it in time
Yep, its doubling the discount on everything. Go hog wild.

any other games? How u find? plsthxyoussirs!!!!
Just look for a game already on sale and add it to cart. Its not working on everything i.e. Titanfall 2 isnt affected. But a lot is.

$8.64 for FIFA 17 lol

y u no use paypal?
It wouldn't let me use PayPal, it kept reloading the checkout page. :|

The payment is "on hold", so at most I'll have to wait five days for them to free the funds. If they don't, it's chargeback time I guess. I sent an email to support, they're probably getting flooded now.

Enter the gungeon is 5.62 when you add it to cart

YOUR CART

PRODUCT

QTY

AVAILABILITY

PRICE

TOTAL

57615169a3be1683708b4616.jpg

esrb-e10.png

ENTER THE GUNGEON
Platform: PC (Download)
Earn up to 

Uplay Units

Edit Details
Remove
  • In Stock

-63%
$14.99 $5.62

$5.62
Add promo code
Subtotal

$5.62

Estimated tax

Not yet calculated

Total

$5.62

To everyone who managed to grab something during the glitch, enjoy your key revokes. Glitches on the steam store (and apparently at Gamesplanet) are the only ones that are truly safe these days.

I've never heard of Ubisoft revoking glitched keys. Stolen keys, maybe.
They revoked Assassin's Creed 1 when it was free on the Uplay store, but there's a big difference between paying via glitch and getting something for free. That and AC1 was published by Ubisoft. I think most if not all of these deals/glitches aren't published by Ubisoft.

How do I get steam keys from that? Paid $0.94 (PayPal) for Tropico 5 just to check how it works and I haven't received any e-mail with key/receipt from them.

Anything else besides State of Decay at a decent price? Searching their site by phone is a pain in the ass. Most of the stuff I can scroll through are game themed clothes and jewelry! Who even buys that stuff?

How do I get steam keys from that? Paid $0.94 (PayPal) for Tropico 5 just to check how it works and I haven't received any e-mail with key/receipt from them.
If you can go on the uplay app the game should be on there and there will be a show key option and that is where you get it

Thank to Bah for the heads up on Steam chat. Would have missed it otherwise.  

Got:

FIFA 17 - $8.64

State of Decay YOSE - $3.74

Sleeping Dogs Def. Ed. - $3

Got my keys like 10-15 minutes after each order via email (made separate orders).

Good luck to all cags on the Glitch Monday deals!  

I just checked out via PayPal. It froze up where you would select where you wanted the payment to come from. I hit F5 and then it reloaded the page and loaded the information needed to check out. Did this on two separate orders and both went through.

My Pickups:

Mortal Kombat X 
Mad Max
Sacred 3 First Edition PC
Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition
Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition 

All for $18 from Shadykeys

Might pick up Undertale if I can get some card money

I've only picked up State of Decay YOSE so far.

The Turing Test is $11.17 (Hmm) and WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship is $3.20 (but looks bad).

Edit: Passed on both

bread's done
Back