Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Finally trying to play some backlog. Played Coin Crypt. OK rouge like game about playing coins you draw from a bag till you have 3 in your hand and you decide what to do with them with multiples of the same coin having stronger effects. Plays alright but was feeling repetitive after playing for about 2 hours. I like/don't like that every person you come across is similar, such as if they are a witch have the same coins all the time. It makes battles more predictable, but also eliminates a bit of fun of finding new stuff when you beat people or something. I was playing with the DLC, which just adds more stuff, but that doesn't change that the battles get majorly repetitive regardless. There does seem to be some depth and all, and secrets and such, but it just grew a little more boring with each run. I may just keep playing till I unlock all the characters, but the backlog is massive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Games I bought will be in the humble monthly

Jokes aside, I did buy Ducktales and Mighty Switch Force and Enter the Gungeon, I think all 3 has Monthly-vibes to them, considering the publishers

Games I bought will be in the humble monthly

Jokes aside, I did buy Ducktales and Mighty Switch Force and Enter the Gungeon, I think all 3 has Monthly-vibes to them, considering the publishers
I wouldnt bet on Ducktales for a monthly. Its more likely to be in a Capcom or potential Disney bundle espc since its been out for almost 4 years now. Mighty Switch Force seems similarly more likely for a regular bundle.

Gungeon is the only one that really has the monthly vibe from those 3. Ducktales still sells really well too, so may not see that one. There's already been 2 Capcom bundles that it hasn't shown up in.

If you didn't pick up Turok for $4.99 (75% off) during the holiday sale it's the same price as the daily deal. Good opportunity for bundle sacrifice.

Hopefully there's a new Hamble Bundle in 30 minutes, too.
This the remaster of the first one (N64 version)?

It's Night dive so bundle incoming most likely.

Definitely getting the $1 tier from the new Humble. Other tiers are pretty trash, especially with no Rogue and little to no DLC. Cheaper to buy AC stuff from the grey markets.

Now the first friday of the month has extra bundle trash to guess on- Humble Monthly and the Game Pump release.

(Sigh. Paid for both of them. I'm so bad at being cheap.)

Never even heard of Game Pump until now.

$20 for 13 "ports" of "classics"? Sounds too good to be true, but I guess worse case scenario, I could just sell the keys

Now the first friday of the month has extra bundle trash to guess on- Humble Monthly and the Game Pump release.

(Sigh. Paid for both of them. I'm so bad at being cheap.)
SoB! I was prepared to forget Game Pump until you reminded me.

For some reason I felt compelled to give them $20 today, for God knows what creations though. Oh well, I'm in the club now. Subscriber #483!

High fives to all other Game Pumpers! We... did it? :whistle2:k

Afterbirth+ is up!

2yvvuyf.jpg

SoB! I was prepared to forget Game Pump until you reminded me.

For some reason I felt compelled to give them $20 today, for God knows what creations though. Oh well, I'm in the club now. Subscriber #483!

High fives to all other Game Pumpers! We... did it? :whistle2:k
Yeah, well I saw YOUR post that reminded me about Game Pump, so I ended up subscribing for $20 too. (#488)

So I am blaming YOU if this turns out to be a bad idea.

so what's the deal with Game Pump?

What kinda game would they offer?
Holy shit I totally forgot I subscribed to Game Pump! God I'm an idiot.

Supposedly they're resurrecting old games that otherwise wouldn't make it Steam. All I can tell you is that they won't be releasing Beetle Adventure Racing because I sent them an email telling them that they should and they were like, "nope."

Holy shit I totally forgot I subscribed to Game Pump! God I'm an idiot.

Supposedly they're resurrecting old games that otherwise wouldn't make it Steam. All I can tell you is that they won't be releasing Beetle Adventure Racing because I sent them an email telling them that they should and they were like, "nope."
so basically sell Bad Old Games that GabeN wouldn't even want to bring to Steam?

some ppl told me that they'd bring console exclusive like Red Dead Redemption to Steam but that sounds sketchy..

1.51 - Mr. Robot : #21593 » [Steam Store] Removed Game: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™: Mutants in Manhattan - https://steamdb.info/app/338400/
1.51 - Mr. Robot : #21594 » [Steam Store] Removed Game: The Amazing Spider-Man™ - https://steamdb.info/app/212580/

RIP

1.55 - Mr. Robot : #21598 » [Steam Store] Removed Game: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™: Out of the Shadows - https://steamdb.info
1.55 - Mr. Robot : #21599 » [Steam Store] Removed DLC: The Amazing Spider-Man™ - Oscorp Search and Destroy Pack - https://steamdb.info/app/212602/
1.55 - Mr. Robot : #21600 » [Steam Store] Removed Game: Fast & Furious™: Showdown - https://steamdb.info/app/224340/

More RIP
more Activision games got removed.. wow, are they too cheap to extend the licenses?

Kinda surprised they lost the Turtles game that fast. Probably wasn't selling well enough for them to try extending the licensing. It is supposed to be rather short and not very good anyway

Can probably expect the newish Ghostbusters game to disappear in the next year or two for the same reason. Not that it will be missed.

Can probably expect the newish Ghostbusters game to disappear in the next year or two for the same reason. Not that it will be missed.
Nope, it'll stick around for at least three years. Nobody will buy it, but it'll be around.

I'm sad I didn't get to grab that PlatinumGames TMNT game, but what can ya do now.

so basically sell Bad Old Games that GabeN wouldn't even want to bring to Steam?

some ppl told me that they'd bring console exclusive like Red Dead Redemption to Steam but that sounds sketchy..
I think those people were right about the console exclusive part, but I was imaging more games from the PS1/N64 era, and maybe even older. I really have no idea what to expect but I already gave them my money so it's basically like I'm strapped in the toilet and waiting for the diarrhea to hit.

1.55 - Mr. Robot : #21598 » [Steam Store] Removed Game: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™: Out of the Shadows - https://steamdb.info
1.55 - Mr. Robot : #21599 » [Steam Store] Removed DLC: The Amazing Spider-Man™ - Oscorp Search and Destroy Pack - https://steamdb.info/app/212602/
1.55 - Mr. Robot : #21600 » [Steam Store] Removed Game: Fast & Furious™: Showdown - https://steamdb.info/app/224340/

More RIP
I only want these games now because I can't have them

bro-op?

[FREE UPDATE] New "INVASION" Multiplayer Mode for Warband!

• Co-op mode that lets you fight waves of AI opponents with your friends!
  • Notable characters from single player feature and fight alongside as both friends and foes
  • Choose your companions and assign them classes to survive the waves of enemies
  • Enemies drop random items with special features, including armour that restores your health and a bow that fires javelins!
  • Defeat multiple waves and work your way past enemy lords to kill the king at multiple difficulty levels!

http://steamcommunity.com/games/mb_warband/announcements/detail/585863462567815902

I think those people were right about the console exclusive part, but I was imaging more games from the PS1/N64 era, and maybe even older. I really have no idea what to expect but I already gave them my money so it's basically like I'm strapped in the toilet and waiting for the diarrhea to hit.
The problem with this analogy is that you seem to think Gamepump is like something awful leaving your body, when obviously they are going to pump something awful inside of you.

The problem with this analogy is that you seem to think Gamepump is like something awful leaving your body, when obviously they are going to pump something awful inside of you.
Maybe. Then again, maybe not. Let's just say that the less you know about what goes on in my bathroom, the better you'll sleep at night.

Forget those licensed Activision games being removed from the store. When will Adventure Time, Young Justice, and Falling Skies get removed? I need my holiday sale gambles to be validated.

Apparently, today is my Steam account's seventh birthday. So, yay me I guess. Is there always a birthday animation on the store page and I've just missed it all these years?

What? I don't even. . .

Sometimes I'm just ashamed of my gender.

Forget those licensed Activision games being removed from the store. When will Adventure Time, Young Justice, and Falling Skies get removed? I need my holiday sale gambles to be validated.
I picked up Young Justice during the Thanksgiving sale (or whatever it was called) along with the character pack. Now you're making me think I should grab Falling Skies. Or maybe I should just watch the show on Amazon Prime first.

On a side note, I grabbed Mad Max from BS with the 10% off code, and after watching the trailer, it looks pretty good. That's a relief because Fury Road sucked. Really, really bad. Like the kind of blowjob you'd get from a 90-year-old crack whore.

Apparently, today is my Steam account's seventh birthday. So, yay me I guess. Is there always a birthday animation on the store page and I've just missed it all these years?
It's 'cause of Enhanced Steam. It shows you a happy birthday thing.

On a side note, I grabbed Mad Max from BS with the 10% off code, and after watching the trailer, it looks pretty good. That's a relief because Fury Road sucked. Really, really bad. Like the kind of blowjob you'd get from a 90-year-old crack whore.
fTUtFkx.gif

Edit: Also the TMNT game is available at Amazon for 15 bucks but... that's still 15 bucks.

Dirt 3 is still available on Amazon for PC if anyone wanted it but couldn't get it before it was delisted. $2.99 too. https://www.amazon.com/DiRT-Complete-Online-Game-Code/dp/B016ISV8ZI
y u no wen free

90 year old crack whore would probably be really good at blowjobs. Lots of practice and no teeth.

Shit, running low...

lb266gu.png

I suck at Tremor. Surveys never want me and I don't want to do any offers/trials that require me to mail a handwritten letter signed in blood in order to cancel before they charge me $500. Hopefully Tremor offers one of those "$1 Humble tier for 900 coins" trade-ins soon.

Yes, I know it's an unpopular opinion around here. Why was it even called Mad Max?! The dude was just there for decoration for most of the film. Okay, I get it--it was supposed to be some sort of Australian post-modern feminist movie or something, but it was just boring as hell with a stupid ending. It's like they actually tried to make a movie that was worse than Beyond Thunderdome; maybe Tina Turner bribed somebody and that's why it was so horrible. Fortunately the game looks more like a mash-up of the first two movies with just a hint of Thunderdome. Okay, yes, I can see the aesthetic borrows from Fury Road, but because there's no band of heavily-armed former sex slaves screaming at the protagonist, I can overlook that.

90 year old crack whore would probably be really good at blowjobs. Lots of practice and no teeth.
Okay, it wasn't the best analogy. How about this? A blowjob by this thing from the movie Gremlins:

7WiXmZ4.png

bread's done
Back