Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Will probably try to do some The Secret World soon if anyone wants to shake the rust off their bundle copy.
I have an old copy from way back (2012 it would seem) but it has the first couple extra chapters and I can't see us playing it regularly enough for that to be an issue.

Of course I have no idea how the game works any longer.

"Master of Minion Masters"

qgEUFNQ.png

Nw38iRTggRrRC.gif

3N09W-D8YAR-4DZ5G

67GNV-4ZFK2-TWPA8

QWNPL-99A7K-N965W

0MLHV-2RD7X-A3TBP

0IPPJ-06XR4-C7BE7

40VYK-225PH-K0ZRK

RQ9WZ-9JKAK-3WEMG

9M494-4BRDM-FIAVH

JGTML-LLZFK-FV58Q

8THN4-XFGYB-XBNYC

ZM7RM-YZFLF-GL7DY

25IDC-E6T0W-Y42DR

WP32R-LV7Y2-IXFAC

W60ZX-9J37F-TY8J3

NHIXE-I7V6X-EWXH7

LRWD7-YZRKW-VTT5W

JPT7V-Q0MFD-FAPD0

BMZG3-Y3FK4-2RNI0

AJE2P-8TPG7-2JXEE

K7GBH-7X3QC-02ZDG

CJ9AJ-FM2WJ-3LVPW

7P4TB-N9QH3-JK0K0

ASTDK-YHBWG-EJWS6

PNP6J-G4AL5-A5LWK

Y9FPK-9VN2H-IXQVA

D2NNZ-M5VVR-R0NEC

C6VF3-BEK3H-ID67R

WJB3V-IYQRY-FTHMY

5Y8DE-Q47P5-V6F84

RVTER-CDMCM-YT2I9

FV4Y8-M3NLL-5TX52

9ZG6H-8RTNQ-9GE5M

JCF86-RBQ8L-FCCXF

3QGE8-IXG44-NBY6L

JWY43-XZ4JF-WRRL0

44KB6-6G5IE-HV6KN

6M53Z-F5V8R-74EQA

C3DYZ-3DZ3X-BW84I

TXWRZ-GT6BD-IXR8M

YJNBD-PYP7L-GM9GP
Okay.

You guys should drown your sorrows in bronights. We've been getting them started back up for the new year. This week we had a good Rainbow Six Siege session and last night did Project Cars (looks great but had to switch because only Bah and I showed up) and then switched to Battlefield 1 which was a lot of fun once I stopped being a shitty sniper and became an average support.

Will probably try to do some The Secret World soon if anyone wants to shake the rust off their bundle copy.
Getting snake bit by shitty AMD drivers again. BF1 just kept rebooting my machine when the temps hit 80 C. I know from ARK this card can run at 90 C and not care. These drivers i installed a week ago and i see there is already another version. Installed those and now bf1 was running at 90C and after 30 mins creeps up to 95C and reboots. POS AMD.

although this thread has been boring lately, ill save the endless cooling discussion. The card is a 390X, they are small space heaters. I have the fans on the card cranked up with msi afterburner. The card is in a full tower Coolermaster HAF case (High Air Flow). Fans are all running. Ive looked into water cooling but im not going to drop $2 bills on a water block for a $300 card.

I have an old copy from way back (2012 it would seem) but it has the first couple extra chapters and I can't see us playing it regularly enough for that to be an issue.

Of course I have no idea how the game works any longer.
The Humble version was just the base game so we'll be fine. We won't get past the first area in two hours, but it is a big DL so plan ahead.

Getting snake bit by shitty AMD drivers again. BF1 just kept rebooting my machine when the temps hit 80 C. I know from ARK this card can run at 90 C and not care. These drivers i installed a week ago and i see there is already another version. Installed those and now bf1 was running at 90C and after 30 mins creeps up to 95C and reboots. POS AMD.

although this thread has been boring lately, ill save the endless cooling discussion. The card is a 390X, they are small space heaters. I have the fans on the card cranked up with msi afterburner. The card is in a full tower Coolermaster HAF case (High Air Flow). Fans are all running. Ive looked into water cooling but im not going to drop $2 bills on a water block for a $300 card.
That sucks to hear. I saw an AMD update but didn't bother DLing it yet. Maybe rollback until they fix it?

The Humble version was just the base game so we'll be fine. We won't get past the first area in two hours, but it is a big DL so plan ahead.

That sucks to hear. I saw an AMD update but didn't bother DLing it yet. Maybe rollback until they fix it?
may need to rollback more than 1 version, i wasnt having these problems a month ago.

You guys should drown your sorrows in bronights. We've been getting them started back up for the new year. This week we had a good Rainbow Six Siege session and last night did Project Cars (looks great but had to switch because only Bah and I showed up) and then switched to Battlefield 1 which was a lot of fun once I stopped being a shitty sniper and became an average support.

I want to join a bronight but timezones fuck me hard :(

Is Dungeon of the Endless fun in single player mode? I see that the collection is on sale for $2.99 right now.
I like all of the Endless games, and fun is a pretty subjective thing. But, yes, I found DotE to be quite fun all by myself. In fact, I had to look again at the store page to remind myself that there was indeed a co-op component.

That sucks. I'm using a 290X and didn't have any heat issues but maybe we have different driver versions or something. Mine is a Sapphire Tri-X with three fans on it so maybe that makes a difference. Sure the fans and radiators are clean?

Anyway, not saying it didn't happen since I was there last night. Just wondering if it's something besides the drivers.

My main issues last night were games taking forever to load in. Not the queue but just changing menus and going to customization and stuff. Thought I had installed on my SSD but not sure so that's one thing to check. Or it might be my aging processor (i7-860 @ 3.6GHz) not being up to the challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks. I'm using a 290X and didn't have any heat issues but maybe we have different driver versions or something. Mine is a Sapphire Tri-X with three fans on it so maybe that makes a difference. Sure the fans and radiators are clean?

Anyway, not saying it didn't happen since I was there last night. Just wondering if it's something besides the drivers.

My main issues last night were games taking forever to load in. Not the queue but just changing menus and going to customization and stuff. Thought I had installed on my SSD but not sure so that's one thing to check. Or it might be my aging processor (i7-860 @ 3.6GHz) not being up to the challenge.
I noticed BF1 runs a little slower for me each subsequent time I've played it. I mean the beta was probably the best for me, but it was limited so maybe less stuff to load, more stuff to control. I just wonder if it gets a little less optimized whenever they update it.

I can get one of them that way, no?  I don't have so many zcoins or whatever.  $.74 seems like a decent deal for these games if I can split the BTA and get 2 bundles.

Is there any way in your video card's software and/or Windows software to tell the PC to use less percentage of power or to stop producing anymore power once you hit a certain number of degrees for your GPU?

I know this can be done w/ my laptop via Windows for my CPU, as I had to limit the CPU's power so it would stop the CPU from being in the 80-100 degrees Celsuis range + from also trying to cook me a bacon & scrambled eggs.

Endless Legend looks interesting and I played it a bit during a free weekend but the Civilization amount of DLC is off putting.

I only have two hours left on my Origin Access trial :cry: fwiw, i've been having an absolute blast playing BF1 with the bros. There was even a brief moment last night where we kinda sorta figured out how to function as a not completely worthless squad, which probably is the greatest achievement in spofobro history.

Endless Legend looks interesting and I played it a bit during a free weekend but the Civilization amount of DLC is off putting.
Endless Legend is interesting, and there's a decent amount of variety in just playing as the different races. I honestly didn't think the gameplay DLCs (guardians & espionage) added anything vital, unlike Civ 5's Brave New World which is almost mandatory.

Turns out that BF1 was NOT installed on my SSD so I'm doing that and hoping it helps.  Which means I have a long ass re-downloading going on.  At least it's on Origin so I can play a Steam or Ubi game in the meantime.

went back to drivers from july, played bf1 for an hour and it never crossed above 70C, ran like buttah.

I only have two hours left on my Origin Access trial :cry: fwiw, i've been having an absolute blast playing BF1 with the bros. There was even a brief moment last night where we kinda sorta figured out how to function as a not completely worthless squad, which probably is the greatest achievement in spofobro history.

Endless Legend is interesting, and there's a decent amount of variety in just playing as the different races. I honestly didn't think the gameplay DLCs (guardians & espionage) added anything vital, unlike Civ 5's Brave New World which is almost mandatory.
it started to work when we stopped having to carry Fox and his useless ass sniping.

is that premium key like the HB one?
I already own + activated the base-game, a bit ago. Must've got it in a bundle or something, a bit ago.

Ain't tried this key PCG + BundleStars gave away, so...

shrug-house.gif

Maybe whomever got the key can mention what-else it also activates up, if it does.

is that premium key like the HB one?
Looks like "No". I activated and still have the Premium Content DLC buy option on Steam (instead of "You own this product"). No DLC in Properties, either.

And it's 2017 -- what's with shitty reaction gifs that still play in triple speed in this day and age?

Ubi sale at GMG: AC: Black Flag is $8.60 and Syndicate is $17 in case you need to fill out your Humble collection with some good titles.  Black Flag's been cheaper direct from the Ubi Store ($5) but that's the lowest for Syndicate.

Also, 20% off the RSS Season Pass #2 and other assorted odds and ends.  All UPlay stuff so feel free to scrunch up your noses like spoiled little girls.

Ubi sale at GMG: AC: Black Flag is $8.60 and Syndicate is $17 in case you need to fill out your Humble collection with some good titles. Black Flag's been cheaper direct from the Ubi Store ($5) but that's the lowest for Syndicate.

Also, 20% off the RSS Season Pass #2 and other assorted odds and ends. All UPlay stuff so feel free to scrunch up your noses like spoiled little girls.
Division Season Pass at $17 too.

Let's not fool ourselves into thinking there was ever any semblance of "minimum standards" or "quality control" on greenlight. Even when it first started, devs were buying votes with the promise of a free copy once it was released.

bread's done
Back