Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
You'll never play past Issue #2 before getting distracted. Honestly, if you cared about this you should have bought the Complete version a couple weeks ago when it was discounted.
He doesn't care or have any intention of buying it he just asks questions because, well that's what he does.

For anyone playing TSW solo like D would be doing. The extra content isn't worth it. Buy it if you plan on actually playing the game the way it was meant to be played, with other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
My DIII season character... I've been working Torment V and its been going pretty well, though I occasional run across something that kicks my ass, but I don't clear them nearly as quickly as I see others farming... I do kill everything till the rift guardian shows up but I really don't have any AoE powers minus my character's thorns.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/INMATE-1902/hero/71815146

I might drop down to Torment IV and finish off the rest of the bosses in my Chapter 4 season play...

Oh, and my chest piece was better till I upgraded a rare item for season play... Obviously, using a piece of gear I use was a mistake.
You really should finish your Chapter IV so you can have a full gear set. Just having the full set bonus can go a long way towards boosting what you can handle. EDIT: I hadn't looked at your character yet, you do actually have the 6 piece bonus with that ring. Whoops.

Side note, I believe the Diablo anniversary event is done with at the end of the month, so you should go for those achievements if you haven't already.

Well, the Bros played Battlefield1 again last night and we got stuck on pretty bad teams most of the night, but I wrecked pretty hard on more than one occasion BUT THE LIBRORAL MEDIA WONT TELL YOU ABOUT THAT WILL THEY?  DONT TRUST THE LIBRORAL MEDIA!  THEY ARE THE OPPOSITION!  GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT FROM FOX, THE PERSON, NOT THE CHANNEL, THEYRE STILL BULLSHIT!

Rainbow Siege Six has some bonus renown event going on right now.  It's either due to the servers being down the other day or the Six Invitational eSport thingie.  If you tried to log in the day the servers were down, you also have a one day renown booster that stacks if you want to use it.

Anyway, easy way to build up some extra points for operator unlocks or questionable gun skin decisions.

He doesn't care or have any intention of buying it he just asks questions because, well that's what he does.

For anyone playing TSW solo like D would be doing. The extra content isn't worth it. Buy it if you plan on actually playing the game the way it was meant to be played, with other people.
i doubt that there are any MMO that is worth playing SOLO. it is primarily designed for MASSIVE MP experience.

for SP and epic story, stick to Baldur's Gate and Mass Effect

Rainbow Siege Six has some bonus renown event going on right now. It's either due to the servers being down the other day or the Six Invitational eSport thingie. If you tried to log in the day the servers were down, you also have a one day renown booster that stacks if you want to use it.

Anyway, easy way to build up some extra points for operator unlocks or questionable gun skin decisions.
Lunar weekend maybe?

My DIII season character... I've been working Torment V and its been going pretty well, though I occasional run across something that kicks my ass, but I don't clear them nearly as quickly as I see others farming... I do kill everything till the rift guardian shows up but I really don't have any AoE powers minus my character's thorns.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/INMATE-1902/hero/71815146

I might drop down to Torment IV and finish off the rest of the bosses in my Chapter 4 season play...

Oh, and my chest piece was better till I upgraded a rare item for season play... Obviously, using a piece of gear I use was a mistake.
You seem awfully heavy on life and defense, though I have no experience with Crusaders.

Basically, anything that gives renown gives an extra 50%.

I misspoke when I said it stacks with the 100% booster.  It works with the booster but it doesn't stack.  If you get 100 renown, you'll get 100 (base) + 100 (booster) + 50 (event) for 250.  Not (100+100)*1.5 = 300.

Basically, anything that gives renown gives an extra 50%.

I misspoke when I said it stacks with the 100% booster. It works with the booster but it doesn't stack. If you get 100 renown, you'll get 100 (base) + 100 (booster) + 50 (event) for 250. Not (100+100)*1.5 = 300.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

You seem awfully heavy on life and defense, though I have no experience with Crusaders.
It seems to be a really squishy class... Granted, I still haven't played all of them, and I'm sure it can take a hit better than the range style of classes but for a melee style of character. He's squishy.

You really should finish your Chapter IV so you can have a full gear set. Just having the full set bonus can go a long way towards boosting what you can handle. EDIT: I hadn't looked at your character yet, you do actually have the 6 piece bonus with that ring. Whoops.

Side note, I believe the Diablo anniversary event is done with at the end of the month, so you should go for those achievements if you haven't already.
I think the only anniversary achievements I have left is for killing all the unique monsters... Not sure if its worth trying to since its random on which ones appear. (I think.)

I do have the full set of Invoker, I just use this setup so I can use Omnislash for my armor cube power and have the bracers also.

Its likely under powered build but I think I'm still missing allot of key pieces...

I think the only anniversary achievements I have left is for killing all the unique monsters... Not sure if its worth trying to since its random on which ones appear. (I think.)
They are somewhat random, yeah. But certain ones do spawn on specific floors, so you may not need to keep going through the complete dungeon in order to find them.

This has a list of what spawns on a particular floor.
http://www.icy-veins.com/d3/diablo-anniversary-event-complete-guide

It seems to be a really squishy class... Granted, I still haven't played all of them, and I'm sure it can take a hit better than the range style of classes but for a melee style of character. He's squishy.
better than barb and monks. these 2 classes got nerfed hard. Only crusader, demon hunter and wizard can solo Rift for now

I got a Barb to around GR 60 but, yeah, solo it seems like after that your potential of getting one shot by is dramatically increased.  And since you have to melee/be in melee range to do damage you're kind of screwed.  Demon Hunter was e-z-breezy.  Of course once I clear the season 'journey' stuff I have little incentive to keep playing.  The massive grind required is not worth placement on the leader board (which is only for 'bragging rights').

any one played this PS4 exclusive, Life of the Black Tiger?  It looked glorious in 4K   :D/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD8IdhhQyaQ

I got a Barb to around GR 60 but, yeah, solo it seems like after that your potential of getting one shot by is dramatically increased. And since you have to melee/be in melee range to do damage you're kind of screwed. Demon Hunter was e-z-breezy. Of course once I clear the season 'journey' stuff I have little incentive to keep playing. The massive grind required is not worth placement on the leader board (which is only for 'bragging rights').
I finshed chapter 4 stuff and it gave me a bunch of Slayer goals.

Is there no more rewards?

better than barb and monks. these 2 classes got nerfed hard. Only crusader, demon hunter and wizard can solo Rift for now
I had (have?) a whirlwind Barbarian in season 4 that felt quite powerful compared to my current crusader... but that was, obviously, prenerf.

Killing floor 2 any good if you're playing with randos?
Yes, at least it used to be like that 6 months ago when it was the last time I played, on Suicide difficulty. I stopped on HOE because dev started to make lots of changes and it become really hard to play on HOE in pugs

Played a bunch of Siege today after being talked in to buying it when it was on sale at Newegg. Game's fine and all but I think I'm just not in to the whole military shooter thing or even most FPS. Think it has to be something really different like Vermintide these days. At least I can go back to pretty much ignoring the genre.

Wow, how cheap will it be on release day http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/prey-pc
dont go by cdkeys preorder pricing. They always start out ~50% off msrp and as the release date gets closer their price goes up. They also almost never fluctuate their pricing based on steam sales or time of year or anything else for that matter, they discount things as they see fit and as their stock and supply/demand dictates

They sort of do their own thing, mostly buying up cheap stocks of keys in regions where games can be had cheaper and as global unlock keys, half the time you get a key there its an actual physical scan of a key from a box

Killing Floor 2 with randos isn't so bad because it's a fairly simple co-op game, just shoot everything. Unless you're playing on Suicidal or harder, not much cooperation is needed

Still though, way more fun with buddies

Played a bunch of Siege today after being talked in to buying it when it was on sale at Newegg. Game's fine and all but I think I'm just not in to the whole military shooter thing or even most FPS. Think it has to be something really different like Vermintide these days. At least I can go back to pretty much ignoring the genre.
Sometimes it is worth the money spent just to have confidence in your feelings. So even that you don't like the game you gained something positive out of it.

You'll never play past Issue #2 before getting distracted. Honestly, if you cared about this you should have bought the Complete version a couple weeks ago when it was discounted.
I really cared and bought the complete version. Distracted before finishing issue #1. But - I actually played it, so that's something.

Impulse bought a 4k tv. Holy  fuck games look amazing on it. Makes the 1080p monitor I just bought look like trash. I don't understand the hate 4k has gotten. I've been able to run everything I've thrown at it at native 4k on my 480

Impulse bought a 4k tv. Holy fuck games look amazing on it. Makes the 1080p monitor I just bought look like trash. I don't understand the hate 4k has gotten. I've been able to run everything I've thrown at it at native 4k on my 480
Yea at 30fps...sounds fun to me.

Nothing can run 4k to its full potential. You have to sacrifice fps and graphic quality. Hence all the hate.

bread's done
Back