Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Endless Legend - Echoes of Auriga Add-on - 07CMP-50B0Y-X4VAG

Here's my code.  Their giveaway system isn't the best.  I chose the COH2 faction so you'd think they'd give me COH2 DLC as a prize when my faction won.  Oh well. 

Y'all got any good deals on any of them hard drives? Fox? I need some 2TB+ since two of mine aren't working properly and I'm worried they might fail pretty soon.
I usually recommend these,

http://www.microcenter.com/product/454561/P300_2TB_7,200_RPM_SATA_III_6Gb-s_35_Desktop_Internal_Hard_Drive_-_HDWD120XZSTA

Just about any toshiba drive. These days the toshibas come in cheaper than anyone else but still at 7200rpm with a large cache, where as you usually end up with 5400rpm (or some half-way between value) and only 32mb cache on all the other manufacturers models at that price. I have one of those in my steambox and one of their x300(which double cache size) series 5tb as my gaming drive

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to get Lego Batman working through gamestream for my kids, and I can connect the Xbox one S controller to the nVidia Shield, but when using it WITH the shield gamepad they both control the same character.

Does anyone know from experience if the Steamlink can use different types of controllers simultaneously? Like one PS4 and One S?

I could buy another Shield gamepad but I already have a bunch of PS4 and One controllers, and a Steamlink is cheaper.

Still trying different procedures, and it may just be this game, but so far the only no hassle ways are to get a steamlink (since valve specifically had done updates so the PS4 and One S controller work well)or buy another NSTV gamepad.

too much Hillary pron? :D/

lushsux-hillary-clinton-melbourne_1-500x500.jpg
DAMN YOU, I WAS ABOUT TO PLAY MY ENTIRE BACKLOG, BUT NOW I CAN'T BECAUSE MY RETINAS ARE BURNT OUT FROM SEEING SHILLARY IN A BATHING SUIT! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

Retail-box PC games?
Sometimes, it's cheaper - especially on Amazon, these days and age. You know, since they likely are trying to get you to buy physical stuff + b/c they have Prime service and all. Oh, and since they probably want to clear some of their shelves at their warehouses so they can put new products on there.

Example: Mafia 3 PC retail-box is a bit cheaper (currently $17.39) than the digital-version right now ($29.99).

Yeah, I know - most of us w/ decent Internet connections (like myself) likely would just open the game-box when it arrives; take the game-code from Steam or Origin in the case + activate it up; download it directly anyways.

EDIT:

Now we only need seven boxed games to go on sale for $5 each instead of ten.
I could go for that, as long as the boxed $5 games are cheap and come w/ Steam-keys, Origin-keys, UPlay-keys, or tie to some digital-service.

I got it working, one Shield Controller and one Xbox One S controller. It was a painful and annoying process to figure out the correct procedure.

Steps(for Lego games at least)
1)pair One S controller(may or not may need to do this with every Shield boot cycle, NOT sleep though)
2) open Nvidia games app on shield
3)start game
4.) Hold start button for 2 seconds
5.) Select the menu (3 dots)
6.) Enable multi controllers, then press B
7.) Go to game main menu, control setup
8.) Go left until player 2 blinks
9.) Press a button on the second controller(may be either after step 6)
10.) Accept
11) Back out until to get to main menu again, and start game

Someday I might try to see how it works for PS4 controllers. Haven't tested it by opening game through steam gamestream yet. Hope it's the same

There's sometimes a weird period between when a newish game stops being popular and so stores try to dump their remaining physical stock and when it starts seeing notable discounts on the digital versions (which of course don't take up space).  Assuming your interest in the game is more than "I'll get it when it's 75% off or bundled" then you can sometimes pick up a deal.

Ugh 3 weeks or so of posts behind.  Think I'll give up on that.  

For whatever reason I do not care that I missed the ES2 glitch despite it being a great deal but I am still salty about missing the Ashes of the Singularity glitch way back when.  I should see if someone still has a copy of that they want to trade for something out of the extra games I have been too lazy to get rid of.

Ugh 3 weeks or so of posts behind. Think I'll give up on that.

For whatever reason I do not care that I missed the ES2 glitch despite it being a great deal but I am still salty about missing the Ashes of the Singularity glitch way back when. I should see if someone still has a copy of that they want to trade for something out of the extra games I have been too lazy to get rid of.
I still about $8 on G2A & friends.

It was <$2 until it was removed lol.

Putingate supposedly is about $2 too.

http://i.imgur.com/oXsZ4jC.png

Putingate has not worked for me for a while.  I should have picked up a copy before now but I didn't.  If I can't get one cheap or trade one of my extra games for one it'll just be one less game on my backlog anyway.

Ugh 3 weeks or so of posts behind. Think I'll give up on that.

For whatever reason I do not care that I missed the ES2 glitch despite it being a great deal but I am still salty about missing the Ashes of the Singularity glitch way back when. I should see if someone still has a copy of that they want to trade for something out of the extra games I have been too lazy to get rid of.
Is Escalation missing anything? Or is the base game now completely redundant?

GOG gave me a Hotline Miami code for some reason, not exactly sure why

Already had it.

AFJ71EFA2472F4AB71

Although, with GOG connect, I bet you all have it too

Comix Zone - 274YK-EZPKR-RLKPF 

Total War Rome II: Blood and Gore - 2EME0-A4DD0-HI289

Total War Attila: Blood and Burning - 29XN8-YT2VM-E0HXL

Shogun 2 Blood Pack - 28QHA-EJDN8-KINF2

"
Here is a US$10 off* RazerStore.com gift voucher to thank you for all the support that 
has kept Razer Arena competitive. See you back in the Arena!

Use the code below at checkout:
ARENAOFFUS

*Voucher expires 24th February 2017 and must be used with a minimum order value of US$99.
  "

With a code with that name seems to be a universal code.
I got it in my email so enjoy. 

I was in Natchez, MS yesterday, went into a Wal-Mart for cat litter and house crap and found a Divinity: Original Sin box, which rang up at $9. I thought it was just an apocryphal legend, like non-robot Yetis. That activates as the enhanced edition, right? I actually haven't had a chance to open it yet.  

I was in Natchez, MS yesterday, went into a Wal-Mart for cat litter and house crap and found a Divinity: Original Sin box, which rang up at $9. I thought it was just an apocryphal legend, like non-robot Yetis. That activates as the enhanced edition, right? I actually haven't had a chance to open it yet.
yeb1kVr.gif

And yeah, it gives you the original and enhanced editions.

Total War Rome II: Blood and Gore - 47RF8-J28IA-GT9W2

Total War Attila: Blood and Burning - 3VXMI-2RT75-E9HNW

Shogun 2 Blood Pack - 49QVP-655N5-Z2DIA

Bah.  I didn't get sent a Shogun 2 blood pack.  I didn't think I missed a vote.  That's the one Shogun 2 thing I'm missing.

Comix Zone - 7TF5N-JFL62-RW6ME

Total War Rome II: Blood and Gore - 8AXKJ-8PXJD-X0Z4T

Total War Attila: Blood and Burning - 822Q0-NDLBF-GVHNA

Meh.  You know what was a good "politically incorrect" game?  Hunipop.  Because it was actually a fun, well made game on top of being satirical and "incorrect". 

This, uh, does not look as though "fun, well made game" was a primary consideration.  But I guess some guy will make a little pile of money off tools thinking that they're sticking it to the (Wo)Man, 99¢ at a time, by buying a shitty game.

bread's done
Back