Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
File that under News that shouldn't be news...

Honestly, no one wants to use some crap 3rd party downloader anymore... (Hell, people only grudgingly accept uplay and origin.)
I still do wonder if Activision and/or Blizzard - who are both big enough to probably try to pull something like this off, if they wanted to - might push Battle.Net (or whatever they are renaming it to) and start put 3rd party games on that service.

Cheesus. I was just playing Black Mesa when all of a sudden my computer started rattling like crazy. It turns out the game made my video card overheat! I had to turn off the computer to get it back to normal.

It's been 14 damn years and the Source Engine continues to make my video cards go nuts. Jeez.

I still do wonder if Activision and/or Blizzard - who are both big enough to probably try to pull something like this off, if they wanted to - might push Battle.Net (or whatever they are renaming it to) and start put 3rd party games on that service.
Truth be told I think Blizzard cares too much about their own games to fool around with others (including Activision) and Activision cares so little for PC that the cost of setting up their own servers and client is viewed as unprofitable, impractical, or more likely both.

Cheesus. I was just playing Black Mesa when all of a sudden my computer started rattling like crazy. It turns out the game made my video card overheat! I had to turn off the computer to get it back to normal.

It's been 14 damn years and the Source Engine continues to make my video cards go nuts. Jeez.
Must still need more VRAMz.

No more Battle.net anymore. It's called Blizzard now since they renamed it a couple of weeks ago. That could give us a hint that they don't seem interested in opening their own platform to 3rd parties which I agree isn't neccessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should finish sniper today. Only 3 hours so far(on mission 14 of 16) but was binge watching Iron Fist. Played on easy, you can nearly walk through it. Gameplay is dated, very simple, but not a bad game.

Me after finishing Inside:

DSvY8Nc.gif

I'm glad Chrono.gg added games to the front page of the coin store and pushed Brigador off because I have to wonder if that is why it was still in stock today. 

That's odd. It is barely tickling my old 670 so far.

Anyone have an Amazon UK account? Transformers Devastation is four bucks there. :(
I bought a Blu ray set there once a few years ago. I logged in and it said it's not available for purchase for those in the US. So need someone to take the risk(it says you can manually change your location settings)

I have been told that you can add an address and buy it that way, but hell if I'm going to risk the $130 I have in Amazon GC.

If anyone can buy me a copy I'll reimburse you right away via paypal.

I have been told that you can add an address and buy it that way, but hell if I'm going to risk the $130 I have in Amazon GC.

Can't you pay without using your GCs at Amazon? You used to be able to, just change payment method during checkout.

I once switched my region on Amazon to buy some frog game in France and it booted me from the amazon prime I was sharing and it was a pain to get it back in place.  So there's that to consider for anyone with Prime shared.  Might be better to find a euro CAG to do it.  

Can't you pay without using your GCs at Amazon? You used to be able to, just change payment method during checkout.
It's more the thing about having a US address with a Mexican IP account. Add a UK address and it may make their security go "Hmmmmmmm."

Well, I have used:

US - Digital orders with fake address

UK - Physical Orders with real address

UK - Digital Orders with fake address

FR - Digital Orders with fake address

DE - Digital Orders with fake address

DE - Physical Orders with real address

and have failed to trigger any securities

Amazon will let you get away with a lot of shit, even chargebacks and fraud.. but they do eventually catch on and ban your accounts if you do it enough times. I remember there was one dude on here that used to brag on CAG about how he got away with continuous chargebacks with steam keys. I think that happened back in the Tony days

Amazon is generous, but not stupid.

I've heard people claim to be able to do this, but for some reason I can't get it to work. After hearing Fox's story about getting booted from Amazon Prime sharing, I'm not too anxious to press the issue.

I was able to place an order for Transformers.  It's still "Pending Verification" though.

I had to add a UK address (I had one on my account from a previous cheap game, maybe JC3, but didn't actually order that one) and switch my country settings under the "Manage my Contend and Devices" option under the "Account and Lists" drop down box.

I think the address I used was a McDonald's in London or something.

Paid with a real credit card, the Invoice address was the real billing address in the USA.

I don't have prime, so no worries there for me.

Amazon payment was declined.

I went to revise it, selected the same card thinking I had the wrong address selected or something, but it didn't give me any other options after the "payment method" page.

Then it went through.

Maybe I accidentally selected an old card the first time.

Well, I have used:

US - Digital orders with fake address

UK - Physical Orders with real address

UK - Digital Orders with fake address

FR - Digital Orders with fake address

DE - Digital Orders with fake address

DE - Physical Orders with real address

and have failed to trigger any securities
maybe you will later.. ripported to AmazonJosh

maxresdefault.jpg

Anyone have an Amazon UK account? Transformers Devastation is four bucks there. :(
Killer deal. Thanks for posting that Foxhack or I probably would've missed it. My payment ended up pending for an hour or so before being approved.

I remember setting up an Amazon UK account back when they had that F1 2015 price glitch a year ago. I never thought I'd be using it again on something I might actually play. I ended up using a London address from an 'adorable' coffee & tea place which 'offers a true cafe experience' (not my words, but some reviewer said this on Yelp). It just felt right and authentic.

Don't worry guys, Gamestop will make it up to you with 1000000000 power pro points you can use for a B2G1 coupon after you pay for their yearly pure player pro gamer club.  You'll wish you got hacked every year for that sweet B2G1 action. 

Dirt: Showdown:

W!GBH-T?0EJ-EFLA8

!+?= Number of members in the Wu-Tang Clan

! x ? = 18

?-! = 3

Epistory:

VL$AI-6XQC4-GNM9$

$ = 

Chuck $

Heavy $

$-Nice

Both from G2A bundle for those who don't want G2A Keys on their account.

So if I recall correctly, the expiration date for the keys in the first G2A bundle was April 10th. Which is obviously today. Anybody remember if we had until April 10th, or if April 10th was the final day that they where good?

So if I recall correctly, the expiration date for the keys in the first G2A bundle was April 10th. Which is obviously today. Anybody remember if we had until April 10th, or if April 10th was the final day that they where good?
The email for the current deal reads:

Please claim and redeem the keys from this edition of G2ADeal by 29th of May 2017.

So I would think that would include the 29th so in this case this should include the 10th.

The email for the current deal reads:

Please claim and redeem the keys from this edition of G2ADeal by 29th of May 2017.

So I would think that would include the 29th so in this case this should include the 10th.
Ah, I see. So those keys are now dead.

Was thinking about offering some guy in the cesspool a quarter for his Dirt 3 key. Guess I won't be doing that now.

Ah, I see. So those keys are now dead.

Was thinking about offering some guy in the cesspool a quarter for his Dirt 3 key. Guess I won't be doing that now.
Well, my interpretation was that they should still be good through the 29th, so in this case should be good through the 10th. I would offer him but ask him to send first to make sure the key is still good.

GMG is having an Easter sale.  Mafia III is $16.99.  Nothing else jumped out at me although some prices are relatively low on assorted stuff (LiS:Complete for $4.75 if you somehow don't own it yet, etc)

Gamersgate Spring Sale is continuing.  Nothing really of interest.  Arigami for like $8 or $9.  DR 2 and and OTR for $4-5.

For anyone who has played DR on console and on PC, are there any big differences?  I own DR on 360 and DR2 and OTR on PS3, wondering if double dipping is worth it at all. 

bread's done
Back