Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Mass Effect: Andromeda
648.gif

Perico el p...

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam Digital Deluxe Edition Preorder (13.85€)

Saw that deal on reddit and it looked really good. Dreamgame doesn't accept paypal as payment method and it's an approved digital distributor.
Price might vary depending on your country of residence in Europe (VAT).
I know they're listed on ITAD and Reddit seems to think they're legit.. but I'd be careful with them after seeing this thread.

I know they're listed on ITAD and Reddit seems to think they're legit.. but I'd be careful with them after seeing this thread.
Don't believe all what you read lol. I have made purchases using a cc with 3D Secure on other sites and 0 problems. Also I suspect he could have gotten some malware on his mobile since he mentioned SMS verification.

Don't believe all what you read lol. I have made purchases using a cc with 3D Secure on other sites and 0 problems. Also I suspect he could have gotten some malware on his mobile since he mentioned SMS verification.
Not saying 3D secure is the issue. I'm not even questioning the legitimacy of the site.. but when you look at how poorly the site is designed in combination with the report from that reddit thread.. yeah there's no way I would pay via CC lol. Too bad they don't accept paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
well ordered and key showed up after a bit. I think their site is gettin hammered since the moment the site went back to normal speed my key email also showed up. Activated fine, we'll see how long until its removed and/or I get a charge from a mail order bride website

Game is great. Don't listen to the shitty reviewers.
I probably would have been possibly temped, if it was $30 before GCU.

If it was $20 before GCU, I probably would already have ordered it.

For now, I will keep on waiting. Got plenty in the backlog, as is.

well ordered and key showed up after a bit. I think their site is gettin hammered since the moment the site went back to normal speed my key email also showed up. Activated fine, we'll see how long until its removed and/or I get a charge from a mail order bride website
I wouldn't worry at this stage. I've found that the initial costs of a mail order bride are the lowest.

The site seems legit enough so I gave it a shot. Waiting for a key, we'll see. 12 bucks is a solid deal.

EDIT: All gud.

Anyone here own or plan on buying Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood? I got an exclusive dlc code from Amazon for it that expires in December. Was gonna drop it in the free stuff thread but would rather give it to a board regular.

Also requires you to have a North American Square Enix account to redeem, won't work in any other regions.

Not sure why but I actually looked at the email bundle stars sent me...  They have a 30% off code for the LotR: Shadows of Mordor sequel, Shadows of War, that's coming out later this year. 

Email came the 29th of April.  Expires on the 6th.

Not sure if thats at anyone's buy price but figured I should pass it along just in case.

I was gonna say Id be surprised if no one was playing. Friend of mine still plays red orchestra 2 all the time and it still has a fairly healthy player base while still being older than rising storm

Cross posting this one because it is a tremendous, tremendous deal and proof that I'm Making IndieGala Great Again #MIGGAplease

The Little Nightmares Bundle

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$4.99 or more and get these Steam games too:

For those who love Slayaway Camp as much as I do, the Deluxe Edition DLC is on sale for 50% off ($1.99):

By purchasing the package, you will receive immediate downloadable access to:

• The Full-Length Slayaway Camp Soundtrack in 320kbps MP3.
  • Unlock an Exclusive In-Game Killer: Poorly received "urban" Skullface revamp from the shelved Slayaway Camp XII: Skullz in Da Hood
  • Unlock an Exclusive In-Game GorePack: The Streetsweeper
  • Exclusive set of Slayaway Camp Wallpapers & Avatars.
  • Set of Slayaway Camp Papercraft Templates including Skullface, American Mary, Mouthy Jock, and Cheerleader
  • The Complete Poetry Audiobook Version of Skullface's "Journal of Die-Ku" Featuring over 20 hilariously morose Haikus read by Mark Meer.
  • Authentic Scans from Skullface's own "Journal of Die-Ku".
  • A folder full of artistic bits and pieces, concept sketches, videos and other treasures from the development of Slayaway Camp.
  • Official Animated Music Video for "Only the Strong Survive" by GNÜ TRUNTION

http://store.steampowered.com/app/540730/Slayaway_Camp__Deluxe_Edition_DLC_Pack/

Nothing needed to enjoy the game, just some one exclusive killer and kill method.  

Unrelated, but I got this really weird spam message today from someone called "Tracey Brumann". This is what the email says:

Dear Scumbag, I just wanna tell you that you suck. I will never forgive you for what you did to me, you piece of crap. ASSHOLE! Do not you dare to talk to me again. Believe me, you don't wanna see my other side, ask your goddamn sister, she has seen it. Kiss my ASS, T.B
So I read this and I legit LOL. I'm like who the fuck is Tracey Brumann, was it some chick I banged in college? I don't have a sister either, so I figure wires got crossed. I've been married for 15+ years now so I have no idea. I google it and apparently this is a spam email thats going around wide. There's no link or anything, just this random msg (its the same msg for everyone). Curious if anyone else has gotten it lol.

Unrelated, but I got this really weird spam message today from someone called "Tracey Brumann". This is what the email says:

So I read this and I legit LOL. I'm like who the fuck is Tracey Brumann, was it some chick I banged in college? I don't have a sister either, so I figure wires got crossed. I've been married for 15+ years now so I have no idea. I google it and apparently this is a spam email thats going around wide. There's no link or anything, just this random msg (its the same msg for everyone). Curious if anyone else has gotten it lol.
Nah, I have enough people telling me I suck IRL. I don't need random strangers doing it too.

Wait, why do I come here again. . . .?!

Yes it was glitched, Madjoki mentioned it after it was dead.
Sad life. I've been waiting for a good price on it forever.

The highest tier of the Little Nightmares bundle is sort of tempting... All the bundle games (nothing special, but Ridge Racer, Ace Combat, and Enslaved are alright I guess), Little Nightmares (which looks great), and Dark Souls 3 Deluxe for about $45 (which is pretty much the cheapest it has been by itself).

Tempting, but not exactly CAG status.

Finally got one of these newfangled cards with a chip in it and looked like a big idiot my first time using it. Thankfully, Steam makes it easy to spend all my hard-earned money. All I have to do is enter the number once and boom!

bread's done
Back