Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
57939 » [Instant Rewards] Dead by Daylight Spark of Madness DLC Key Giveaway - Level 5 Required - 4970 keys available - https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1743159/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/dead-by-daylight-spark-of-madness-dlc-key-giveaway 57940 » [Instant Rewards] Dead by Daylight Headcase In-Game Item Key Giveaway - Level 5 Required - 1970 keys available - https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1743158/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/dead-by-daylight-headcase-in-game-item-key-giveaway 57941 » [Instant Rewards] Dead by Daylight Deluxe Edition Steam Key Giveaway - Level 10 Required - 1970 keys available - https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1743157/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/dead-by-daylight-deluxe-edition-steam-key-giveaway 57942 » [Instant Rewards] Dead by Daylight Of Flesh & Mud DLC Key Giveaway - Level 5 Required - 1970 keys available - https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1575540/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/dead-by-daylight-of-flesh-mud-dlc-key-giveaway
thanks man.. so how do you "level" up?

So I grabbed one of the Dead by Daylight Deluxe Edition keys from that Alienware Arena giveaway, and every time I try to activate it Steam tells me I need to "first activate the original game".

I thought the Deluxe Edition was just the original game plus some additional content.  Am I missing something here?

thanks man.. so how do you "level" up?
I just started doing this. I've been just clicking the up arrows on content and replies in the Forums section...I think you can go up a max of 10 points per day (that requires 50 ratings/voting content up or down) and the levels are at different point levels. They just took away the This-or-That voting which was an easy way to get more points. I just got to Level 5.

If you post content and it gets selected for some main page, you get more points. Voting up or down on content is the easiest way...just gotta do a little bit every day for a while.

sound like too much work for some potential free giveaway. Maybe when I was a middle schooler with no part time job then this type of thing made sense.  

My Steam sale wishlist:

- RPGMaker games on my wishlist 90%+ off

- VN on my wishlist 90%+ off

- Phantom Brave around $7.50 (not happening likely cause of amazon leaks....will think at $9.99 which it is always on sale for)

- New Doom around $10

- Baldur's Gate Siege of Dragonspear 75%+ off (why does this get horrible discounts all the time!)

Honestly now I usually commit about $20 and whatever my card money is and use that...don't do as much Steam summer sale shopping as I once did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Visiting a site every day to click on stuff I don't care about in order to have a small chance at a free giveaway of a game that I probably won't ever play? Seems like a waste of time.

On a completely unrelated topic:

b3YwdEY.png

Remember, if you are Humble monthly subscriber, wait until tomorrow at the earliest to buy stuff on Steam so you can refund it if it's in the monthly!

Also, prepare for the store going down and remaining down for probably 15-30 minutes, followed by the inevitable "omg, these prices suck" because they haven't flipped yet, followed by the inevitable price flip and 25% off. 

Should be a "remove" option in your wishlist via the browser. Might be an Enhanced Steam function though. Just deleted about 20 delisted games from my wishlist the other day.

I don't know if its an advanced steam feature or not but from the browser I go to my wish list and click remove. (This is Firefox with enhanced steam.)

I would verify this for you but I finally got around to removing games no longer on steam a few weeks ago but I'm pretty sure this is how I did it.
I thought that's what I did before, but NASCAR '15 just won't die. Will have to try fox's Empty wishlist rec if I ever get the motivation to rebuild my list. At least I try to keep my list on the small side.

My Steam sale wishlist:

- Baldur's Gate Siege of Dragonspear 75%+ off (why does this get horrible discounts all the time!)
Cheapest way to get SoD has been in the Baldur's Gate bundle that bundlestars runs. Comes with the first and second game plus SoD, if you sold the first two games for ~ $4-$5 each (which is feasible) the expansion would only end up costing around $6-$8 which is a decent amount cheaper than its ever been on steam.

I got to the sticker page via the browser. Looks like its the discovery queue thing. 

Are cards stickers now? lol

Oh

Can I trade for stickers or buy/sell them on the Steam Market?
Stickers and sticker packs can only be earned through the quests available during the Steam Summer sale.

No, stickers are different somehow. Still can do the discovery queue 3x for 3 cards per day it looks like.
Yea, I noticed that too. Stickers are only for the main page thing and cant be moved at all, so I dunno what the benefit of them are, it may only be time killing garbage. At least the cards are free Steam cents.

Looks like MGS V is $15.99 (20%). Way to crush my already low expectations.
Yep, first (of many) disappointments for me is Everspace only getting 20%. Dishonored 2 at 50% which is what I expected. I may grab that at some point during the sale, but nothing at all impressive yet.

I think the Witcher 3 pass will hit my target, but havent seen the discount yet. EDIT: $12.49, as expected. Will finally get it.

I thought that's what I did before, but NASCAR '15 just won't die. Will have to try fox's Empty wishlist rec if I ever get the motivation to rebuild my list. At least I try to keep my list on the small side.
Okay, forgive me for going full IT expert here but...did you click "save" after you tried removing it from your wishlist?

sale is over

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #236.40fd717.1498151199.102f47f0
I just hacked your steams, thx 4 skyram

I looked at the digital download of Hyperdimension Noire on Amazon, it says "6 left" when I looked at it a minute ago.  I've never seen it show stock for a digital game before, is that new or have I just never looked at a game at the right time to see it show low stock?

More disappointment: Doom is $15 (50% off).

At least Dead Cells is back down to its Week 1 price ($14.44, 15%). Small victories.

bread's done
Back