Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I looked at the digital download of Hyperdimension Noire on Amazon, it says "6 left" when I looked at it a minute ago. I've never seen it show stock for a digital game before, is that new or have I just never looked at a game at the right time to see it show low stock?
That's definitely new. I've never seen stock on digital ever either.

If anybody picks up Dead Cells, it had a pretty big update recently, just make sure you go into the game preferences on Steam and set it to the beta build and you'll get the updates earlier.  Still only two bosses but a lot to do despite that.  Hollow Knight is amazing, but if you get it and rage quit at some point please post about it here so I can enjoy it.  TY.

I looked at the digital download of Hyperdimension Noire on Amazon, it says "6 left" when I looked at it a minute ago. I've never seen it show stock for a digital game before, is that new or have I just never looked at a game at the right time to see it show low stock?
Well I hope no one that had steam wallet bought it on amazon, cuz like I guessed before.. the prices are the same on steam.

This is my first time capitalizing on the summer steam sale. Do they introduce new sales every day or is this it? I was really hoping for discounts on PUBG and Friday the 13th (I wasn't expecting massive discounts, but was hoping for something).

Who the hell is supposedly paying $24 for No Man's Sky?

The Turing Test isn't on sale which seems weird to me.  Wasn't that in a monthly or something?  Seems strange that the publishers would forego the Summer Sale.

Edit: Ok, TT was a late entry in the sale propagation.  Now 60% off.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first time capitalizing on the summer steam sale. Do they introduce new sales every day or is this it? I was really hoping for discounts on PUBG and Friday the 13th (I wasn't expecting massive discounts, but was hoping for something).
They used to have daily deals, but nowadays they just put everything on sale all at once for the duration of the sale. As far as discounts on those go, the discounts are still rolling out, so just be patient.

Used to be we'd get different deals every day (Daily Deals, Flash sales and Community choice), but now the sale is the same from day one through the whole thing with occasionally random things getting shorter term discounts, but those are not abundant. You want to wait a little while as the discounts have not fully propagated at all yet. In a few hours it should be more stable.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck this shit. I'm coming back in a few hours when the store finally stabilizes. If i miss a glitch, then I miss a glitch. It's not worth the frustration.

I've been studying this carefully and I've come to the conclusion that everyone is all like "WAIT 15-30 MINUTES FOR THE PRICES TO POPULATE AND THE STORE TO STOP CRASHING" and so now the site will actually work okay for the first 5 minutes, but then suffer rolling crashes as all the "smart" people start checking on the store.

Anyway, waiting for prices to fully flip before complaining about the shitty or non-existent discounts on my wishlist. 

Doesn't look like any of the games I was interested hit any new historical lows; Rainbow Six: Siege, Witcher 3: GOTY, Dead by Daylight, etc. I doubt PUBG's discount will match or beat GMG's so eh. Just gonna have to suck it up and deal with it I guess.

One of my alts got 14 cards too. And one of them was a foil.

Is this their new strategy? Flood the market with cards so people don't profit as much?

Also, the sticker books suck.  You can't arrange the stickers, you're just populating them in preset locations.  Worst sticker books ever.

Also, shit like this is why people don't take adult gamers seriously. 

Of the discounts that'd actually show in my wishlist, a few that I might jump on. Wasn't expecting 50% off Steep (guess it's been that price before, but still it's a Steam sale), Zero Escape: The Nonary Games actually got a discount, SimAirport actually got a discount (all be it a token one).

Virginia is 75% off, despite being not even 50% off just 2 days ago in the GOG sale (and would it's historical low). 

A couple of things have shown up really cheap on my wishlist but by the time the actual store pages load they are normal price and then back to normal price on my wishlist if I get it to load again.  I don't know if I am missing out on great glitches or if Steam is so effed up right now that it is showing random prices on wishlists that aren't actually in the store at all.

A couple of things have shown up really cheap on my wishlist but by the time the actual store pages load they are normal price and then back to normal price on my wishlist if I get it to load again. I don't know if I am missing out on great glitches or if Steam is so effed up right now that it is showing random prices on wishlists that aren't actually in the store at all.
Wishlist will always show the price before the game page. We're an hour into the sale and Ive not seen ANYTHING I want to look at propagate to the store page itself yet, if I can even pull it up.

I'm pretty certain PUBG isn't even going to see a discount at all.
I just bought it on GMG because I think it's not getting discounted either, but I guess it doesn't hurt to wait a bit. Some stuff on my wishlist has been discounted now when it wasn't 30 minutes ago.

Good news, when it loads, I can at least see how my card farming is screwing up Steam's discovery queue. Already knew it was, but now it's confirmed. "Hey, you might like an anime hack n' slash with nudes, because you played Nekopara (and HuniePop, but actually playing that." "Oh, what about this popular horror game?"

So glad they didn't do the smart thing and just let you tell the system what you like. Or even, you know, weigh hours played. So it doesn't go "wow, you played an hour of a twin stick shooter?! You must LOVE those!" 

(Haven't had enough coffee yet, so yes did the bi-annual bitching about discovery queue)

bread's done
Back