Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's an expensive tech toy. I haven't heard of anyone saying there are any crucial games for it, but I guess the FO4 and Doom VR versions could change that. After the initial "Look at these people fall or get scared" youtube vids, I don't think too many people mention it being a practical or enhancing gaming experience.
For cockpit based games, elite, pcars, rally, redout, it really really really enhances it. For everything else, its just a nice different way to play. You see alot of vive users go on and on about roomscale stuff and how its so great, but honestly 99% of the roomscale shit out there is just super crappy tech demos. Save for a few things like onward, recroom, etc, the large bulk of actually good games are either seated or standing with limited movement i.e. the previously mentioned cockpit games, stuff like golfclub VR which is great, sportsbar VR (if you got friends to play it with). And this is coming from someone who has played a bunch of both

Last edited by a moderator:
For cockpit based games, elite, pcars, rally, redout, it really really really enhances it. For everything else, its just a nice different way to play. You see alot of vive users go on and on about roomscale stuff and how its so great, but honestly 99% of the roomscale shit out there is just super crappy tech demos. Save for a few things like onward, recroom, etc, the large bulk of actually good games are either seated or standing with limited movement i.e. the previously mentioned cockpit games, stuff like golfclub VR which is great, sportsbar VR (if you got friends to play it with)
Yea, Im not that impressed with Roomscale and how you have to click to move around...id rather sit in my chair and play

So I caved and bought PUBG last night with the GMG coupon.

I proceeded to play a few matches, and then a few more, and a few more after that. I entered another game lobby to see if I could earn a finish better than 11th this time. I yawned and grabbed my phone while I waited for the match to start, "2:20 AM!!! Oh sonofabitch". Before I knew it we were in the plane, I jumped out early and followed a small group to the ground. Everyone scattered and I just wanted to die so I could go to bed. I followed a dude with an Afro into a house. He ran upstairs, I stayed downstairs. I waited. I picked up a smoke grenade and tossed it upstairs. He then emerges from the smoke wearing a purple jacket, a gas mask and swinging a machete. This will easily be my most favorite death in the game. I just wish I could've heard him because I know he was probably yelling as he ran out of the smoke. This game man.

I really need to work on optimizing my builds and doing some research on which weapons and attachments work best, but I've been highly entertained so far.

spoderman, on 11 Jul 2017 - 10:37 AM, said:

Who else has a loud girlfriend? I thought that was just FissFiss
You guys all laughed when my wife started yelling at the kids the 1 bronite I joined for Rocket League. You were are like "DAMN, who's mom is that?!" I just hung my head in shame & went back to sucking @ RL. True story.

Sat or Sun could work too.
I'll schedule for Saturday. I might not be able to make it (most likely will) but will schedule anyway. Same time or earlier start time? As Motiv pointed out, game can be addictive so we might want more time unless you want to be up until 3 (which I have twice in the last week playing this game).

spoderman, on 11 Jul 2017 - 10:37 AM, said:

You guys all laughed when my wife started yelling at the kids the 1 bronite I joined for Rocket League. You were are like "DAMN, who's mom is that?!" I just hung my head in shame & went back to sucking @ RL. True story.
I actually remember that. lol. We clown everyone :)

Hey, that's based off the original game, not Revolution!
Yeah I sort of figured it was a prequel... That's how these things normally go but I do think Ubisoft released a series of books that are the actual Assassin's Creed games. (Wish they would release a proper The Division but I guess it's too much to hope for now.)

We're a bunch of jerks. I often go to bed crying because Bah made fun of my tractors.
This is not true. The bros truely care about bros and their moms. We are always concerned when you dont show up as you might have been mauled by a bear or boll weevil or something.

Rule of thumb - if you're paying for it, it's not your girlfriend. Also, Fox's Mom doesn't count as a girlfriend either.
I totally didn't know this was a rule; you can't "rent" a girlfriend? I thought it was just a no-kissing-on-the-mouth thing. I need to go back and reread my ho rulebook.

HOLY SHIT THIS HUMBLE

I'm so glad I didn't buy the Resident Evil packs!
$6.09 for the resident evil games I wanted to play for awhile or $10 for a $20 steam card?

5blpKoO.png

I already own DR3 and played and enjoyed Off Record far more than DR2 on the ps3 at the time.

Was that an actual Prime Day Deal or just you applying one of the Alexa or otherwise credits to it?
Amazon streaming promotion credit for $10 part for prime day.
Stream to any console by July 7th for the first time to get a free $10 credit for prime day.

edit: That awful Umbrella Corps game is part of the bundle.
Is anyone down to play it? I heard it was the worst RE game yet.

Bunch of bundle junk:

BfourRHK-EX0WJ-KDCMG
EthreeVGT-2QX3W-6RK8A
44EFtwo-BX2VB-W0ID2
3CK9Q-CITsixC-Q8A4T
2X3FZ-ZTJfourC-ZHZ2G
APAXF-QEB5D-fourDJTK
7QEeightE-FAWHW-JYVCL
DHN7I-4P94V-KtwoIFC
CHsix84-CKYF6-PWYYT
JDG00-XBDfourT-EJJCJ
D86MF-RAZVJ-DtwoEL2
nineRF7J-BX99N-5E546
KHVII-sixCQLI-Q0L0W

Bunch of bundle junk:

BfourRHK-EX0WJ-KDCMG
EthreeVGT-2QX3W-6RK8A
44EFtwo-BX2VB-W0ID2
3CK9Q-CITsixC-Q8A4T
2X3FZ-ZTJfourC-ZHZ2G
APAXF-QEB5D-fourDJTK
7QEeightE-FAWHW-JYVCL
DHN7I-4P94V-KtwoIFC
CHsix84-CKYF6-PWYYT
JDG00-XBDfourT-EJJCJ
D86MF-RAZVJ-DtwoEL2
nineRF7J-BX99N-5E546
KHVII-sixCQLI-Q0L0W
Lurkers gonna lurk.

I totally didn't know this was a rule; you can't "rent" a girlfriend? I thought it was just a no-kissing-on-the-mouth thing. I need to go back and reread my ho rulebook.
I'm not saying you can't try to call her your girlfriend, but 1 - She will probably nip that shit right in the bud. And 2 - You know in your heart of hearts it can never be real like you want it to be.

You know, I've always been curious to try one of the Sades headsets (or other similar cheap brand on Amazon). That said, those don't seem to have the best reviews, but it is Amazon so a return should be easy if they suck.
I think I'm passing. Part of it is because they make it sound as though they're marked down from $80 when the few reviews on them I could find suggested they were closer to $40 MSRP. One of those products that's always "on sale" to make it look more quality than it is when they know nobody was going to pay $80+ for it.

bread's done
Back