Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Awesome. I don't have it installed and knowing the full download isn't going to be 100GB is comforting.

I was hanging onto a gift copy to trade towards the Complete Edition (since as we know, Bethesda is stingy as fuck with DLC discounts) but I guess I can finally activate it. :bouncy:

Did they say if the Demon Multiplayer DLC would also be included in the patch? It was a pre-order bonus and not part of the Season Pass.
I dont remember if there was a single demon pre-order bonus, but each of the 3 dlc packs included a new demon. The press release said all maps, weapons, and demons would be going free for everyone. From what I can tell the preorder bonus was just a 'demon' armor set, not a full demon. So you may not get that armor set, but thats just some cosmetic stuff

I dont remember if there was a single demon pre-order bonus, but each of the 3 dlc packs included a new demon. The press release said all maps, weapons, and demons would be going free for everyone. From what I can tell the preorder bonus was just a 'demon' armor set, not a full demon. So you may not get that armor set, but thats just some cosmetic stuff
wzdberN.png

Last night, the bros played Armello. In typical fashion, no one had played it before except DukeEdward seemed to have some passing knowledge and Parallacks showed great initiative in playing 60% of the tutorial before getting bored. We had enough to run two games (max 4 players) with Duke, Bah, Fox and myself in the one. It's not a bad game, in fact I can't think of any immediate criticisms -- looks good, the UI was pretty navigable, game play seemed like you could do a bit with it. The game was intuitive for us to blunder through but we missed a bit of stuff such as not recognizing that there's multiple win conditions until the final turns of the game. The goal (as I understand it) is to either heal the sick king or else to ascend to the throne yourself either by killing the king or else having the most prestige when the king dies. The final condition was the only one we were really aware of and I won, placing the beloved Queen Bear onto the throne of Forest Animal Land for a thousand years of light and benevolence. Long may she reign. Fox's warrior bear more or less tied with Duke's she-wolf for 2nd/3rd and Bah's wolf guy got a participation trophy.

Tonight is some basketball thing (NBA 2k17?) that I don't own.

Edit: I had Jimbo in there for Duke. Corrected it and all apologies to Mr. Edward. Seems as though the only guy with a clue should get proper credit.
To be fair, this is the first bronight I've joined in ages. With the timezone difference, i don't usually get back home from work until the bronights are long over. Due to a recent back injury however, I was around to participate. Really enjoyed the game. Would definitely be up for playing again now that we (sort of) know what we're doing and what the different win conditions are.

Fox was able kill a bunch of oversized purple ghost chickens, so even when not playing PeanutButter Bumpercars, he was still getting those chicken dinners.

I went to a local flea market and this one guy had dozens of copies of multiple console and PC games - all from some sort of Walmart liquidation sale or donation. He had a few copies of PC Rocket League... but they were all opened, and I had no way of knowing if the keys would work.

I would've taken the chance if the items were cheap, but he wanted $10 a piece. Yeah, no.
That's when you take pictures of the codes so you can test them when you get home.

EDIT:

Photobucket sucks... just now started blocking hotlinking after all these years.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyxVaTmDjkw

About time! Oh, they also announced new Batman and The Walking Dead. Who cares, though?

EA Origin "Action Sale" in progress:

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/deals/actionsale

Some highlights for those wanting to "own" these games + prices are before tax:

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst = $4.99

Star Wars: Battlefront - Ultimate Edition = $9.99

Need For Speed (Reboot) = $9.99 for Regular / $11.99 for Deluxe Edition

Titanfall 2 = $19.99 for Regular / $24.99 for Deluxe

Battlefield 1 = $23.99 for Regular / $32.99 for Deluxe / $64.99 for Ultimate

Titanfall 2 + Battllefield 1 - Deluxe Bundle = $47.99
any recommendation for or against the NSF reboot?

All signs point to Yes....

I will be selling my Steam Key for.....

giphy.gif
I'll trade mine for an S8, much cheaper!

rcsample do you take groupees coins? Maybe I can corner the very limited 2-person market here!

EA Origin "Action Sale" in progress:

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/deals/actionsale

Some highlights for those wanting to "own" these games + prices are before tax:

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst = $4.99

Star Wars: Battlefront - Ultimate Edition = $9.99

Need For Speed (Reboot) = $9.99 for Regular / $11.99 for Deluxe Edition

Titanfall 2 = $19.99 for Regular / $24.99 for Deluxe

Battlefield 1 = $23.99 for Regular / $32.99 for Deluxe / $64.99 for Ultimate

Titanfall 2 + Battllefield 1 - Deluxe Bundle = $47.99
Thanks. I got Mirror's Edge Catalyst!

The Need for Speed reboot is ok.  Mostly takes place at night/dusk, it looks nice but I'd put it behind the Hot Pursuit reboot and for Rivals overall fun.  It isn't garbage at any rate, competent arcade racer.  

The Need for Speed reboot is ok. Mostly takes place at night/dusk, it looks nice but I'd put it behind the Hot Pursuit reboot and for Rivals overall fun. It isn't garbage at any rate, competent arcade racer.
This.

Looks lovely, has cut-scenes and you drive (in my case badly and end up last and the game still progresses early on acting as if you won - yay cutscenes)

Thanks. I got Mirror's Edge Catalyst!
So did I.

Ordered it last night. :)

EDIT:

The Need for Speed reboot is ok. Mostly takes place at night/dusk, it looks nice but I'd put it behind the Hot Pursuit reboot and for Rivals overall fun. It isn't garbage at any rate, competent arcade racer.
Did they patch-in an offline mode yet?

GMG has a warm up summer sale going on right now. Nothing noteworthy at the moment, but 20% off code and free mystery game so worth keeping an eye out on the flash sales.

A couple of weeks ago Warreni sent me a handful of steam summer sale trading cards with the wish that I pass them along to anybody who might be short a card or two from crafting a badge. He doesn't use the mobile authentication, and we'd only recently became friends on steam, so the trade was held up for 15 days. As a result, the trade was only completed last night.

I know that a lot of people have probably moved on, but I have the following cards available (free of charge) for anybody who might need them.

Scouts

City Parking

Minigolf (4 copies)

Beach (2 copies)

Picnic (1 copy)

Boardwalk (3 copies)

Road Trip (3 copies)

Not sure how much of a demand there is for these cards at this point. But I don't wanna clutter up this thread, so PM me if you have a need and we'll work it out there.

So I just finished idling the games that I bought during the summer sale, but I have a game in my available for drops list that isn't dropping cards. The game is called Planet Ancyra Chronicles. I have no frickin' clue where I got the game. It's published by Kiss though, so probably from an IG giveaway.

Is this Steam's new card drop policy in action?

So I just finished idling the games that I bought during the summer sale, but I have a game in my available for drops list that isn't dropping cards. The game is called Planet Ancyra Chronicles. I have no frickin' clue where I got the game. It's published by Kiss though, so probably from an IG giveaway.

* Free if you own Solarix or De-Void

Looks like it's not 'released' until 7/21 according to the comments here.

* Free if you own Solarix or De-Void

Looks like it's not 'released' until 7/21 according to the comments here.
The End riported for early idling.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzogY5JAkzw

Dude raised price of Social Interaction Trainer to $199.99 because Steam told him he couldn't force people to pay him more money through Patreon to unlock an achievement. 

Last edited:
I don't really understand this growing need to call someone racist, sexist, or abornmal simply because their opinion doesn't match yours.
While I certainly agree with your statement, I think this is one of those few cases that it's warranted.

The original thread's OP had him asking why this game was only in Mexican, which is not a language. You can argue that's racist, or at least "ignorant", but whatever, not the end of the world. However at some point in the original thread, the OP said "mexican not a race stupid wetback" which is undeniably pretty racist and so any sort of "benefit of the doubt" regarding the OP is retroactively revoked.

The devs actually locked the thread and reopened it (after moving another thread into it) commenting that they were Argentinian, not Mexican which was pretty funny. It's locked again unfortunately.

While I certainly agree with your statement, I think this is one of those few cases that it's warranted.

The original thread's OP had him asking why this game was only in Mexican, which is not a language. You can argue that's racist, or at least "ignorant", but whatever, not the end of the world. However at some point in the original thread, the OP said "mexican not a race stupid wetback" which is undeniably pretty racist and so any sort of "benefit of the doubt" regarding the OP is retroactively revoked.

The devs actually locked the thread and reopened it (after moving another thread into it) commenting that they were Argentinian, not Mexican which was pretty funny. It's locked again unfortunately.
I didn't keep up with it. Saw the first post or so of the original and then a new one that was linked. Guess it went to hell in a hand basket yesterday after I went to sleep.

New set of GMG Flash Deals.  That perverted school girl titty game Spoder posted about (Gal Gun) is one of the Flash sales. 76% off plus the extra 20% off Flash sale voucher.  Use you money you save to add to your weeabo pillow collection. 

doom free weekend is also live, looks like price hasnt flipped yet but should be 15

-edit

price flipped

bread's done
Back