Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Tonight we're playing Versus Squad, the sequel to Nation Red.  Top down twin-stick zombie killing with additional defense elements.  Normally I'd pad this more and try to make it sound engaging but, man, it's been a day.  Anyway, Versus Squad.

I feel kinda bad doing those drops as steamgifts giveaways. I mean, people usually just throw crap like that out to the lurkers. But damn it, I need to work on my ratio over there. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
ylJP78J.png

Why haven't you bought the top selling game yet CAG?

RE: Humble giving away Shadow Warrior

It might be worth mentioning that Humble's "limited time" thing is BS.  The key doesn't become invalid at the date, they just remove it from the page.  As long as you copy it somewhere else it's fine.

I redeemed Dungeons II on my alt on July 2nd and it was supposed to expire at the end of May.  Unless they do deactivate the keys but do so a couple months after the expiration date.

I'm not sure, but I think Gamersgate is glitching the South Park: The Fractured But Whole Deluxe Edition preorder page. The price comes up as 51% off for me (41,113 Blue Coins). So those of you outside the poor regions might want to check it out.

The page is now saying the keys are locked to everywhere in America that isn't the US or Canada. And it's also saying it requires Uplay...

Also, forgive me for I have Fakeybroed, you can thank me for my sacrifice anytime now.

https://twitter.com/Foxhack/status/888147513190100993

Another indicator that Transistor is going to bundled soon; the 7/25 release of Pyre.  Supergiant finally bundles on humble either with next week or with the monthly to call attention to Pyre.

LogoLogo  forums  games  cagcast 
search

Cheap Ass Gamer  → Cheap Ass Gamer Deals  → Video Game Deals
 604Unfollow this topic
Rate Deal    *  *  *  *  * 78 votes
Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)
By Neuro5i5, Jan 13 2015 07:02 PM
PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free 

«  PREV Page 884 of 884  882  883  884
Reply to this topicLink Posts Only new! 88342 replies to this topic 10420458 Views
#88301 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88301 Troutyogurt   CAGiversary!  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Yesterday, 08:02 PM
MysterD, on 19 Jul 2017 - 07:00 AM, said:
EA Origin "Action Sale" in progress:
https://www.origin.c...eals/actionsale

Some highlights for those wanting to "own" these games + prices are before tax:
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst = $4.99
Star Wars: Battlefront - Ultimate Edition = $9.99
Need For Speed (Reboot) = $9.99 for Regular / $11.99 for Deluxe Edition
Titanfall 2 = $19.99 for Regular / $24.99 for Deluxe
Battlefield 1 = $23.99 for Regular /  $32.99 for Deluxe / $64.99 for Ultimate
Titanfall 2 + Battllefield 1 - Deluxe Bundle = $47.99
Thanks. I got Mirror's Edge Catalyst!

MysterD likes this  Like This
3587.png
MultiQuote
#88302 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88302 weretable   This is the water and this is the well.  

-
 -
 -
 -
Posted Yesterday, 08:07 PM
The Need for Speed reboot is ok.  Mostly takes place at night/dusk, it looks nice but I'd put it behind the Hot Pursuit reboot and for Rivals overall fun.  It isn't garbage at any rate, competent arcade racer.  

MysterD likes this  Like This
MultiQuote
#88303 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88303 spoderman  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Yesterday, 08:11 PM
u guys r missing out on the best thread on steam

Foxhack, BobbyTastic and juanjava like this  Like This
GUtUP1U.jpg
MultiQuote
#88304 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88304 Zipomatic2   Really, Really Cheap  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Yesterday, 08:12 PM
weretable, on 19 Jul 2017 - 8:07 PM, said:
The Need for Speed reboot is ok.  Mostly takes place at night/dusk, it looks nice but I'd put it behind the Hot Pursuit reboot and for Rivals overall fun.  It isn't garbage at any rate, competent arcade racer.  
This.

Looks lovely, has cut-scenes and you drive (in my case badly and end up last and the game still progresses early on acting as if you won - yay cutscenes)

Like This
If it's not 75% off, or less that $10, I ain't buying it!
MultiQuote
#88305 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88305 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Yesterday, 08:13 PM
Troutyogurt, on 19 Jul 2017 - 8:02 PM, said:
Thanks. I got Mirror's Edge Catalyst!
So did I.
Ordered it last night. :)

EDIT:
weretable, on 19 Jul 2017 - 8:07 PM, said:
Did they patch-in an offline mode yet?

Like This
Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

MultiQuote
#88306 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88306 Foxhack   Bad Hombre  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Yesterday, 08:35 PM
spoderman, on 19 Jul 2017 - 8:11 PM, said:
THE WALL JUST GOT TEN FEET HIGHER

WAIT THE GAME ISN'T ABOUT MEXICANS, STOP BUILDING THAT WALL

BobbyTastic likes this  Like This
MultiQuote
#88307 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88307 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Yesterday, 08:37 PM
If the game isn't about Mexicans, then why is it only in Mexican?!?!

The End, Foxhack, BobbyTastic and 1 other like this  Like This
AbyoCXm.gif
That '3-man-ram' was pure win! :lol:
gallery_105045_4807_1370779812_7534.gifgallery_105045_4807_1370780195_17603.gif
MultiQuote
#88308 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88308 plus1zero   The wall just got 10 feet higher  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Yesterday, 08:55 PM
https://www.bundlest.../game/bayonetta

Looks like Bayonetta is $13.39, pretty decent price.

Like This
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=317918
MultiQuote
#88309 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88309 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Yesterday, 09:00 PM
GMG has a warm up summer sale going on right now. Nothing noteworthy at the moment, but 20% off code and free mystery game so worth keeping an eye out on the flash sales. 
MysterD, Syntax Error, indef and 1 other like this  Like This
Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

MultiQuote
#88310 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88310 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Yeah, but it was 20% off the flash sales only, wasn't it?  Not a general 20% off.

Like This
MultiQuote
#88311 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88311 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid.  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Yesterday, 09:49 PM
Syntax Error, on 19 Jul 2017 - 9:44 PM, said:
Yeah, but it was 20% off the flash sales only, wasn't it?  Not a general 20% off.
Yea the 20% applies to flash sales only, so its pointless right now.

Like This
MultiQuote
#88312 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88312 KeeperOfWind  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Yesterday, 09:51 PM
This game is the money maker that keeps on giving.
I just open a crate for 700 in-game points and got $2
Pz3A63C.png

IAmTheCheapestFox and CommanderShiro like this  Like This
zNmz5OX.jpg
MultiQuote
#88313 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88313 spoderman  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 03:05 AM
spoderman, on 19 Jul 2017 - 8:11 PM, said:
New best thread on steam.

Like This
GUtUP1U.jpg
MultiQuote
#88314 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88314 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 03:23 AM
spoderman, on 20 Jul 2017 - 03:05 AM, said:
New best thread on steam.
I don't really understand this growing need to call someone racist, sexist, or abornmal simply because their opinion doesn't match yours. 
Garrion likes this  Like This
MultiQuote
#88315 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88315 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 06:45 AM
plus1zero, on 19 Jul 2017 - 8:55 PM, said:
https://www.bundlest.../game/bayonetta

Looks like Bayonetta is $13.39, pretty decent price.
Only 33% off.
I'd love to see a 75% off sale.

Like This
Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

MultiQuote
#88316 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88316 The End   America's Sweetheart  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 07:56 AM
A couple of weeks ago Warreni sent me a handful of steam summer sale trading cards with the wish that I pass them along to anybody who might be short a card or two from crafting a badge. He doesn't use the mobile authentication, and we'd only recently became friends on steam, so the trade was held up for 15 days. As a result, the trade was only completed last night.

I know that a lot of people have probably moved on, but I have the following cards available (free of charge) for anybody who might need them.

Scouts
City Parking
Minigolf (4 copies)
Beach (2 copies)
Picnic (1 copy)
Boardwalk (3 copies)
Road Trip (3 copies)

Not sure how much of a demand there is for these cards at this point. But I don't wanna clutter up this thread, so PM me if you have a need and we'll work it out there.

spoderman and INMATEofARKHAM like this  Like This
MultiQuote
#88317 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88317 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 07:57 AM
INMATEofARKHAM, on 20 Jul 2017 - 03:23 AM, said:
I don't really understand this growing need to call someone racist, sexist, or abornmal simply because their opinion doesn't match yours.
RACIST!

INMATEofARKHAM, BobbyTastic and rcsample like this  Like This
AbyoCXm.gif
MultiQuote
#88318 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88318 The End   America's Sweetheart  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 09:03 AM
So I just finished idling the games that I bought during the summer sale, but I have a game in my available for drops list that isn't dropping cards. The game is called Planet Ancyra Chronicles. I have no frickin' clue where I got the game. It's published by Kiss though, so probably from an IG giveaway.

Is this Steam's new card drop policy in action?

Like This
MultiQuote
#88319 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88319 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 09:09 AM
The End, on 20 Jul 2017 - 09:03 AM, said:
So I just finished idling the games that I bought during the summer sale, but I have a game in my available for drops list that isn't dropping cards. The game is called Planet Ancyra Chronicles. I have no frickin' clue where I got the game. It's published by Kiss though, so probably from an IG giveaway.

* Free if you own Solarix or De-Void

Looks like it's not 'released' until 7/21 according to the comments here.

The End and spoderman like this  Like This
Andromeda!
MultiQuote
#88320 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88320 The End   America's Sweetheart  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 09:16 AM
Mystery(s) solved. Thanks Neuro

Like This
MultiQuote
#88321 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88321 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain!  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 09:33 AM
The End, on 20 Jul 2017 - 09:03 AM, said:

Neuro5i5, on 20 Jul 2017 - 09:09 AM, said:
* Free if you own Solarix or De-Void

Looks like it's not 'released' until 7/21 according to the comments here.

The End riported for early idling.......

Z-Saber, Foxhack and DD83 like this  Like This
MultiQuote
#88322 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88322 lostnumber  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 09:40 AM

Dude raised price of Social Interaction Trainer to $199.99 because Steam told him he couldn't force people to pay him more money through Patreon to unlock an achievement. 

BMXJouster likes this  Like This
Space... the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Lollipop. It's continuing mission, to take a sweet trip to the candy shop, to seek out new bon-bons and new lemonade stands. to boldly go to Peppermint Bay.
MultiQuote
#88323 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88323 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary!  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 09:52 AM
While I certainly agree with your statement, I think this is one of those few cases that it's warranted.

The original thread's OP had him asking why this game was only in Mexican, which is not a language. You can argue that's racist, or at least "ignorant", but whatever, not the end of the world. However at some point in the original thread, the OP said "mexican not a race stupid wetback" which is undeniably pretty racist and so any sort of "benefit of the doubt" regarding the OP is retroactively revoked.

The devs actually locked the thread and reopened it (after moving another thread into it) commenting that they were Argentinian, not Mexican which was pretty funny. It's locked again unfortunately.

IAmTheCheapestFox, libcrazenite, INMATEofARKHAM and 2 others like this  Like This
CAG'S OFFICIAL COCKROACH EXTERMINATOR

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each
MultiQuote
#88324 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88324 indef  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 10:04 AM
Pretty sure this will be the end of racism on the internet. Good work, cags 
The End, Fatality, Zipomatic2 and 9 others like this  Like This
MultiQuote
#88325 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88325 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 10:37 AM
BobbyTastic, on 20 Jul 2017 - 09:52 AM, said:
While I certainly agree with your statement, I think this is one of those few cases that it's warranted.

The original thread's OP had him asking why this game was only in Mexican, which is not a language. You can argue that's racist, or at least "ignorant", but whatever, not the end of the world. However at some point in the original thread, the OP said "mexican not a race stupid wetback" which is undeniably pretty racist and so any sort of "benefit of the doubt" regarding the OP is retroactively revoked.

The devs actually locked the thread and reopened it (after moving another thread into it) commenting that they were Argentinian, not Mexican which was pretty funny. It's locked again unfortunately.
I didn't keep up with it.  Saw the first post or so of the original and then a new one that was linked.  Guess it went to hell in a hand basket yesterday after I went to sleep.

BobbyTastic likes this  Like This
MultiQuote
#88326 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88326 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 12:10 PM
New set of GMG Flash Deals.  That perverted school girl titty game Spoder posted about (Gal Gun) is one of the Flash sales. 76% off plus the extra 20% off Flash sale voucher.  Use you money you save to add to your weeabo pillow collection. 

Garrion, DrR0Ck, INMATEofARKHAM and 4 others like this  Like This
Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

MultiQuote
#88327 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88327 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 12:18 PM
jc3 MP mod is officially out today, http://store.steampo...ultiplayer_Mod/

IAmTheCheapestFox, INMATEofARKHAM, BobbyTastic and 1 other like this  Like This
MultiQuote
#88328 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88328 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 12:33 PM
sasquatc4, on 20 Jul 2017 - 12:18 PM, said:
jc3 MP mod is officially out today, http://store.steampo...ultiplayer_Mod/
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

Syntax Error and FissFiss like this  Like This

MultiQuote
#88329 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88329 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 01:02 PM
doom free weekend is also live, looks like price hasnt flipped yet but should be 15

-edit
price flipped

The End and indef like this  Like This
MultiQuote
#88330 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88330 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 01:41 PM
Tonight we're playing Versus Squad, the sequel to Nation Red.  Top down twin-stick zombie killing with additional defense elements.  Normally I'd pad this more and try to make it sound engaging but, man, it's been a day.  Anyway, Versus Squad.

IAmTheCheapestFox and Foxhack like this  Like This
MultiQuote
#88331 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88331 lakers714  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 01:49 PM
Humble Bundle is giving Shadow Warrior Special Edition for FREE

MysterD, The End, libcrazenite and 1 other like this  Like This
r5gKEIn.gif
MultiQuote
#88332 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88332 The End   America's Sweetheart  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 01:57 PM
This is the only place that I'm posting this. So it should yield relatively good odds to snag some bundle trash.

Super Cube Smash
Haven
Gunman Clive 2

DrR0Ck, Rhynometheus and BobbyTastic like this  Like This
MultiQuote
#88333 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88333 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary!  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 02:13 PM
The End, on 20 Jul 2017 - 1:57 PM, said:
This is the only place that I'm posting this. So it should yield relatively good odds to snag some bundle trash.

Super Cube Smash
Haven
Gunman Clive 2
So you're saying I shouldn't post this on Reddit for a gorillion karma?

The End, Blade, DD83 and 1 other like this  Like This
CAG'S OFFICIAL COCKROACH EXTERMINATOR

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each
MultiQuote
#88334 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88334 The End   America's Sweetheart  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 02:15 PM
I feel kinda bad doing those drops as steamgifts giveaways. I mean, people usually just throw crap like that out to the lurkers. But damn it, I need to work on my ratio over there. :(

Blade, DrR0Ck, DD83 and 5 others like this  Like This
MultiQuote
#88335 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88335 KeeperOfWind  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 02:25 PM
ylJP78J.png

IAmTheCheapestFox and nitrosmob like this  Like This
zNmz5OX.jpg
MultiQuote
#88336 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88336 AdmiralGialHackbar  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 03:18 PM
4ENBQ-36F89-2HG95

Like This
MultiQuote
#88337 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88337 Blade   Imminently Punchable  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 04:44 PM
Friendly reminder from our pal tebow:

lU9b9cu.jpg?1

MysterD, Fatality, Waggles and 4 others like this  Like This
MultiQuote
#88338 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88338 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 04:54 PM
RE: Humble giving away Shadow Warrior

It might be worth mentioning that Humble's "limited time" thing is BS.  The key doesn't become invalid at the date, they just remove it from the page.  As long as you copy it somewhere else it's fine.

I redeemed Dungeons II on my alt on July 2nd and it was supposed to expire at the end of May.  Unless they do deactivate the keys but do so a couple months after the expiration date.

Like This
AbyoCXm.gif
MultiQuote
#88339 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88339 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid.  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 04:54 PM
Blade, on 20 Jul 2017 - 4:44 PM, said:
Friendly reminder from our pal tebow:

lU9b9cu.jpg?1
Baloney, that's Fox's mom.

MysterD, smackattack and agentghost like this  Like This
MultiQuote
#88340 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88340 nitrosmob   CAGiversary!  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 04:55 PM
KeeperOfWind, on 20 Jul 2017 - 2:25 PM, said:
Those men don't have like tig ol bitties like I will get from Wagamama High Spec coming out in about a week.

Like This
MultiQuote
#88341 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88341 Foxhack   Bad Hombre  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 05:18 PM
I'm not sure, but I think Gamersgate is glitching the South Park: The Fractured But Whole Deluxe Edition preorder page. The price comes up as 51% off for me (41,113 Blue Coins). So those of you outside the poor regions might want to check it out.

The page is now saying the keys are locked to everywhere in America that isn't the US or Canada. And it's also saying it requires Uplay...

Also, forgive me for I have Fakeybroed, you can thank me for my sacrifice anytime now.

2h
Dan Marshall @danthat
Replying to @Foxhack
They're *my* gabenbucks now, so hand 'em over
 Follow
Foxhack / Dave Silva @Foxhack
danmarshallsucks.png pic.twitter.com/BTszR9WJ53
5:24 PM - 20 Jul 2017
View image on Twitter
  Retweets   likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Pickle14 likes this  Like This
MultiQuote
#88342 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88342 indef  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 06:40 PM
Foxhack, on 20 Jul 2017 - 5:18 PM, said:

Seriously though, the fuck is a kickmen?

Like This
MultiQuote
#88343 Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals): post #88343 agentghost   CAGiversary!  

100%
 -
 -
 -
Posted Today, 07:35 PM
well, try posting "Why American only" on an English-only game and no one is triggered.  Apparently the American are not that easily offended :whistle2: .

Like This
MultiQuote
«  PREV Page 884 of 884  882  883  884 Back to Video Game Deals · Next Unread Topic →
Reply to this topic

Treybot's Photo

Post  More Reply Options

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free
 New Replies
Video Game Discussions →  PC →  CAGs on Oculus Home or SteamVR?  
Started by steakfest, 02 Jul 2017    oculus, pc, vr
0 replies
CAGs on Oculus Home or SteamVR? - last post by steakfest
steakfest
02 Jul 2017
 New Replies
Video Game Discussions →  Video Game Reviews →  The Town of Light - Game Review  
Started by Tribsinia, 22 Jun 2017    The town of light, Town of light and 4 more...
0 replies
The Town of Light - Game Review - last post by Tribsinia
Tribsinia
22 Jun 2017
Video Game Discussions →  Video Game Reviews →  Tekken 7 - Game Review  
Started by Tribsinia, 19 Jun 2017    Tekken 7, PS4, XB1, PC and 1 more...
0 replies
Tekken 7 - Game Review - last post by Tribsinia
Tribsinia
19 Jun 2017
Cheap Ass Gamer Deals →  Contests & Free Stuff →  Breaking news! 5 million copies of Payday 2 are free on steam!  
Started by JintaKaito, 08 Jun 2017    free, payday2, steam
4 replies
Breaking news! 5 million copies of Payday 2 are free on steam! - last post by kimblejay
kimblejay
13 Jun 2017
Cheap Ass Gamer Deals →  Shopping Discussions →  Deal Graveyard →  Outland Free On Steam Till June 8th!  
Started by Jiryn, 07 Jun 2017    Steam, Outland, PC
15 replies
Outland Free On Steam Till June 8th! - last post by srac84
srac84
08 Jun 2017
11 user(s) are reading this topic
5 members, 4 guests, 2 anonymous users

Treybot, The End, DrR0Ck, archibishopofBAH, BobbyTastic
Cheap Ass Gamer → Cheap Ass Gamer Deals → Video Game Deals Rules, Terms of Use, & Privacy

RSS Feed  Change Theme  English  Mark Community Read  Help

By providing links to other sites, CheapAssGamer.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to CheapAssGamer.com. CheapAssGamer.com is owned and operated by CAG Productions, LLC.

Please read our Rules, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy before using CheapAssGamer.com.

Forum Software by IP.Board

Around CAG

Home
Contests
Giveaways
Contact Us
Community

Forums
Blogs
User Galleries
Games & Products

Price Tracker
Reviews
Your Collection
Your Wish List

Another indicator that Transistor is going to bundled soon; the 7/25 release of Pyre. Supergiant finally bundles on humble either with next week or with the monthly to call attention to Pyre.
I fakeyed Pyre, so expect to see it in the $1 tier. You're welcome.

It's been over two weeks and some
Hqwwd4r.gif
still has fireworks to set off down the street.

Just when my dog was not being afraid of the dark again.

It's been over two weeks and some
Hqwwd4r.gif
still has fireworks to set off down the street.

Just when my dog was not being afraid of the dark again.
Well don't do what I did and buy $200 worth of black cats, string them all over their front porch, and then light them off at 2 am. It didn't end well for me or them haha.

hey guys, i got about 15 hours in on Mass Effect Andromeda, and it's fine. it's definitely not worse than Dragon Age: Inquisition. i think i like it better, but maybe because i prefer sci-fi over fantasy. i'm not gonna go crazy like Bruc and put a million hours into it, but i'm enjoying what i've played so far.

hey guys, i got about 15 hours in on Mass Effect Andromeda, and it's fine. it's definitely not worse than Dragon Age: Inquisition. i think i like it better, but maybe because i prefer sci-fi over fantasy. i'm not gonna go crazy like Bruc and put a million hours into it, but i'm enjoying what i've played so far.
After 15 hours of Andromeda, is your face tired?

well, try posting "Why American only" on an English-only game and no one is triggered. Apparently the American are not that easily offended :whistle2: .
Well, the 'American' is more likely to say "speak American" rather than recognize that the language is actually called "English".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpAhLbFAWAE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIeAmV7eq2g

Last night, Fox, Bah and I played some Versus Squad.  It is the more complicated version of Nation Red that includes new features including defense building.  You can either play "Survival" where you set a few defenses (walls, sentry guns, etc) and then have infinite zombies come at you or a wave mode where you get a chance between waves to buy and set up new defenses.  It was fun and we played for about 90 minutes but I don't know if the new features add a lot over the original Nation Red.  We had some trouble with the controls starting off as well which didn't help.  You can also essentially level up a character and buy permanent perks for them and a few other tweaks.  I guess if you felt like Nation Red was too shallow then this is the game for you.  If you just want the pure essence of zombie murder then maybe Nation Red is better.

Oh, also the graphics options aren't under Video but rather under "Other options".  Get your shit together, devs.

After an hour and a half of zombie slaughter we decided on a nightcap of Peanutbutter Underwear but no one wanted to join us so we played a squad game with a random.  Fox picked a drop point in the anus of nowhere which we then all missed and scattered with a river separating us.  Here is how it played out:

Me -- Closest to the next safe zone (but still far away), I looted a few houses but the best I found was an SMG.  With only a minute left to get in the zone, made a run for it and got shot in the back by a squad.

Bah -- Ran towards the safe zone and was caught in the blue, taking damage.  Jumps down from a cliff losing significant life and is consumed by the blue zone.

Kevin -- Runs past Bah's dying body and pauses to bandage and prolong his pain.  Spots a jeep!  Jumps in, drives about 100 yards and hits a rock, rolling it over.  Classic Kevin, man.  Climbs out and shoots the jeep, dying in the explosion.

Fox -- Falls into the river somehow.  Swims to a boat and tries to cruise to safety. Runs out of gas.  Swims to beach and spots another boat but won't make it in time.  Hearing of Kevin's fate, he decides to join Kevin in fiery Valhalla and throws a grenade at his feet.  It's a smoke grenade.  Blue zone radiation kills him.

Best part is that, by the time Fox died, he was in the top third or so of survivors.

The next game, Parallacks joined us.  We were again stuck well outside the zone (Fox was picking the worst drop points but I refuse to help so I guess that's life) when Fox saw a squad pull up to some houses and go to loot.  Fox stole their car, drove back to us with the others firing at him, we all jump in and Fox goes about 200 yards before... rolling the truck over on its back.  Classic Fox, man.

Anyway, BF1 tonight.

is it true that you get ZERO exp when playing on DLC map if you don't own the DLC?
tis true, but it gets backlogged so if/when you do buy the premium you get all that xp back

and agreed on 7days, at this point Im expecting it to popup soon in a monthly, so thats put off buying it no matter the price

is it true that you get ZERO exp when playing on DLC map if you don't own the DLC?
Yeah. Which sort of makes sense since the point is to entice you to buy the DLC and you'll have no reason to if you can just mooch off your friends. I think it's a pretty fair middle ground between "play the DLC for free with your friends" and "Screw you, you can wait over here while your friends play the new maps". We personally try not to play too many new maps if we have non-DLC people with us.

Back to Versus Squad for a moment, not sure how Fox & Bah felt but I feel that the power-ups and level upgrades were weaker. You can place a sentry gun at the beginning (costs most of your cash) but there's no sentry gun power-ups. There was a couple for Ghosts but it felt like they merged Ghosts and Seekers together (I think there still is a Seekers but I never noticed it) and the previous player-based AoE effects appeared largely absent. Maybe that's the trade-off for the defense options but, on Survival, the defense options are practically non-existent and hardly a fair exchange. I'll have to play it a few more times but my gut feeling is that it's not exactly an improvement upon Nation Red.

Some Friday I am actually going to be around to play BF1.  I hope.

Tremor Bros, the insurance offers are back under Adgate.  You can find them under Ascend as well for 36 coins each and one for 60 coins (the 72 coin one wants you to do some mobile shit, didn't bother with it).  Also stay away from any Engage.tv stuff for now, it is bugged and deducting coins rather than giving them.   :whee:

It was already bundled... Humble... Can't remember which one, maybe a monthly
Its never been bundled according to isthereanydeal.com and they usually have that info right.

Anyhow, downloading BF1 finally in the hopes of making it tonight... Got to love EA. I'm getting about 55 MB/s on their bandwidth. (I've hit higher speeds on Steam but rarely.)

I'm starting to think that I'm crazy for downloading Doom for the free weekend since it is 58GB with the single player supposedly takes over 10 hours to complete.

More Tremor stuff:  Under SponserPay there is an insurance one for 204 coins.  Same deal as the others but this one is limited, 204 offers left as of this minute so might be gone.. worth looking if you see this post soonish.

I'm starting to think that I'm crazy for downloading Doom for the free weekend since it is 58GB with the single player supposedly takes over 10 hours to complete.
I downloaded it last night. Since I have no new VN to play at the moment...well I do...but none I want to play. I do want to at least play (possibly beat) the game since it was well regarded.

bread's done
Back