Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Picked up NBA 2K18 so wasn't planning to grab anything til the Winter sale (between travel, work, etc. figured I wouldn't have time to play much before the sale anyways). But damn if GMG had other plans with that 20% off e-mail. So ended up with 2K18: Grind Edition AND Tyranny. 

Would have gone for Watch Dogs 2 instead if I didn't already have like 4 open world games to finish as is. 

Chrono.gg is doing some weird flash sale thing where they put up a new game in 3 hours or each time one sells out.  The first one is Enter the Gungeon for five bucks.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I want Enter the Gungeon and Cosmic Star Heroine but they both seem like prime candidates for Humble Monthlies in the near future. 

Yup back to level 3 after I got to level 12 jeez they are that serious on protecting those keys lol
Well, their actual base users (the ones who got to Level One Billion naturally) would no doubt flip out if they didn't reset people. So resetting the glitch exploiters makes more sense than losing your established users.

If you were doing that Alienware log in glitch this weekend to get your level up, check it, they busted me down to where I was after I went up a couple of levels.
I did happen to noticed that earlier this morning. I don't really care about my alienware account so I tried the glitch. I was only at level 7 before and thought who cares, so I set ChromeReloadPlus to refresh the forum page every 5 seconds yesterday. I made it up to level 30 in short order and then proceeded to hit Master 1 status. At that point I knew my account would probably be reset or banned. Either way I wouldn't have considered it a loss since the majority of keys they giveaway are betas or F2P skin packs. If anything I had some fun playing around with the "cool" borders and icons reserved for the elite alienware forum dwellers.

Don’t know if posted. On /r/Gdeals, xenoverse 2 Deluxe is $22 via BANDAI store. They think maybe a glitch?
Dark Souls III: Deluxe Edition is also $25.49 and it includes the Season Pass. This is definitely the lowest it's ever been as far as I know.

https://www.bandainamcoentstore.com/product/316530/dark-souls-iii-deluxe-edition

God Eater 2: Rage Burst is also at an all-time low of $12.49.

https://www.bandainamcoentstore.com/product/420859/god-eater-2-rage-burst-steam-key

The new Nemesis bundle doesn't look half bad. I've had my eye on sexy brutale for awhile, might have to make this my first fanatical purchase.

Edit:  Tyranny is $15 on newegg which I think is its lowest price yet, and the Tales from the Tiers dlc is $4 which I believe is its lowest as well.  On the fence with this one since I know I won't play it for awhile but the game and dlc for under $20 seems pretty good to me.

Haul Post for lurking Motokis

Pro Evo Soccer 2018

Black Watchmen + DLC

Euro Truck DLC

Muri Truck DLC

ESO Morrowind Collectors upgrade (from Fanatical)

Being thoroughly invested into Elder Scrolls Online limited my impulse purchases this sale, and probably will carry over through the holiday season. Just don't have time to waste on other games when there is cotton to be picked!
Also, bear wrastling and being hard at work making the bros organic farmed gift baskets for the holidays :rofl:

Dude over on reddit has the list of chronoggmicon deals:

• $5 Enter the Gungeon
  • $4 OneShot
  • $20 Galaxy Civilizations III + Mercenaries Expansion
  • $5 Chronicon
  • $15 Shadow Warrior 2
  • $5 Ultimate Chicken Horse
  • $14 Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
  • $8 SUPERHOT

I'm not seeing anything wrong with the Eidos Anthology, everything seems to be discounted properly. Supreme Commander 2 isn't on sale at all so the price in the bundle is correct.
It won't let me purchase it:

"You cannot complete your transaction because you are attempting to purchase an item that is already included in another packaged item in your cart. Please check your cart to verify that you are not purchasing an item multiple times. The most common cause would be purchasing DLC along with a deluxe version of a product that already includes the same DLC."

CAG ... where people can spend mutiple man hours on a quest to save one man $1.79
If one buys a crap-ton of games all the time - yeah, that $1.79 can really add up, in the grand scheme of things.

That's 179 Metro LL's right there!

EDIT:

Picked up NBA 2K18 so wasn't planning to grab anything til the Winter sale (between travel, work, etc. figured I wouldn't have time to play much before the sale anyways). But damn if GMG had other plans with that 20% off e-mail. So ended up with 2K18: Grind Edition AND Tyranny.
So how is the grinding and the micro-transactions?

EDIT 2:

I'll second this. Think about games that you would play with a controller on your PC and it's those. Avoid RTS and shooters, if possible. No matter how they try to sugarcoat with "aim assist" features, consoles will always be the inferior choice for shooters, unless you're plugging a keyboard and mouse into yours (and then unless you have a tray table for your TV dinner and a spare for your mouse and keyboard, that won't work too well, either).
Yeah. I would not play games like Prey 2017, any 3D Id Software Shooter, Divinity: Original Sin series, Baldur's Gate series, PST, Starcraft games, Warcraft games, and any other games that are very keyboard & mouse focused on a big HDTV. Those are just better suited for a PC-style of sitting intensely up close to a monitor with your KB/mouse.

I somehow had it in my head that The Sexy Brutale was Bloody Boobs, a terrible looking horror co-op game, and wondered why in God's name anyone was excited about it being in the top tier of a bundle.  Even worse, I had Sexy Brutale wishlisted and couldn't figure out why I would have done that.

On the other hand, I spent at least a year irrationally hating Deadlight because I thought it was I Am Alive.

Time to put me in a home.

I somehow had it in my head that The Sexy Brutale was Bloody Boobs, a terrible looking horror co-op game, and wondered why in God's name anyone was excited about it being in the top tier of a bundle. Even worse, I had Sexy Brutale wishlisted and couldn't figure out why I would have done that.

On the other hand, I spent at least a year irrationally hating Deadlight because I thought it was I Am Alive.

Time to put me in a home.
Mr. Error? Mr. Error, there you are, would you please come out of those bushes and take your pills already? And leave that poor squirrel alone, we keep telling you it isn't a computer.

Will buy the Borderlands 2 Mercenary Day DLC because it's Christmas-y... and $0.89.  Other than that I'll just see what happens during the Winter sale and maybe IGN will put out a good December monthly preorder... lolofcoursenot!

OMG FALL HAUL REVISION

Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition

Resident Evil 7 + Season Pass

The Evil Within 2

Dishonored 2

Day of Infamy

Technomancer

Turing Test

LAST ANIME BOY: SAVING LOLI

BLOODY BOOBS

Only 15 sale hours left GO GO GO GO GO!!!!

EDIT:

So how is the grinding and the micro-transactions?
Eh, about 67 (you start at 60) so far with 23 hours in. Only had my shoe deal for a few games though and lacking the other endorsements so those might help. Someone said you can get up to about 1500 a game, so only need to play 167 games to reach 85 =p.

Was tempted to rack up $15 on GOG for free Starcrawlers but I couldn't find much more than $10ish of stuff I wanted.  Wing Commander: Privateer was going to be among that total but when I logged back on to GOG in I don't know how many years I found out I had actually bought it in 2012.

Was tempted to rack up $15 on GOG for free Starcrawlers but I couldn't find much more than $10ish of stuff I wanted. Wing Commander: Privateer was going to be among that total but when I logged back on to GOG in I don't know how many years I found out I had actually bought it in 2012.
So much for GOG becoming Mooby's main new service...

So much for GOG becoming Mooby's main new service...
It will be a slow migration. There's a fair amount of old games exclusive to GOG that I want but for whatever reason they weren't on sale during this promotion. The bulk of their catalog wasn't on sale during this promotion. There's around 45 pages of stuff but if you limit the search to games on sale you only get 13 pages.

yea they've gotten a lot more stingy on the discounts on their actual GoG. They used to have great discounts on their whole catalog, but as it became more new and indie stuff most of those have gone away

It will be a slow migration. There's a fair amount of old games exclusive to GOG that I want but for whatever reason they weren't on sale during this promotion. The bulk of their catalog wasn't on sale during this promotion. There's around 45 pages of stuff but if you limit the search to games on sale you only get 13 pages.
Give it a few months, all of those GOG (timed) "exclusives" will end up on Steam.

Might and Magic and Heroes of Might and Magic ended up getting me to enough for free Starcrawlers. 
I think if there's a decent sale, Descent 1-3 will be what I'm picking up around Christmas.

The sad thing is, I think in the timeframe of the Steam sale, the Microsoft store got more that anyone else: 

Humble: 
Disgaea 
Disgaea 2
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee

Walmart: 
Shadow of War: Gold Edition

Microsoft Store
Cuphead 
Forza Horizon 3

GOG
Might and Magic 1-9
Heroes of Might and Magic 1-5