Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I'm playing Silence.

I honestly didn't know it was a sequel to Whispered World until they started talking about Sadwick.

I'm not a bright man and can't read the Steam page...

The positive is that I was really happy when it clicked in my head.

I just found out about Steam family sharing option.

Boy, do I feel silly buying games when I could have just played my wife's copies on steam....

I felt like reading a show, so I started the live action Erased on Netflix.  Turns out they added an English dub since I last looked (right after it came out).

It's pretty good.

Voice actors seem good enough, they're all Japanese (going by accent), so it seems fitting.

Story is interesting so far.

Maybe mild spoiler...

The scene where he goes home as a kid for the first time and eats a hamburger punched me in the heart.

Some things seem like they got lost in translation or something (I don't consume much Japanese media). 

I felt like reading a show, so I started the live action Erased on Netflix. Turns out they added an English dub since I last looked (right after it came out).

It's pretty good.

Voice actors seem good enough, they're all Japanese (going by accent), so it seems fitting.

Story is interesting so far.

Maybe mild spoiler...

The scene where he goes home as a kid for the first time and eats a hamburger punched me in the heart.

Some things seem like they got lost in translation or something (I don't consume much Japanese media).
Subs not dubs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA

Now, excuse me while I go play some more DB FighterZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter how tedious you find sports, trust me, they can't possibly be anywhere near as tedious as people who feel compelled to express that they don't care about sports. 

Why DIDN"T the eagles just fly them to Mordor?!?!
wetatop.jpg

The darkest timeline is over! Fly Eagles, fly. 

Gotta give the commentators credit. They rode the Pats fuck all the way to the end.

Eagles finally win a SB! Can't believe it. World is definitely ending
Congrats! Happy for them, as someone who counted them out in the divisional round. Foles played really well, especially in the last two.

Great game by both teams. Loved the call to go for it on 4th and goal at the end of the half.

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/960357872579284993

I've been sick all week and I am still coughing too much to even play freaking Monster Hunter, the Humble monthly unlocks sucked, but at least the Pats lost.  Also, the Solo movie seems totally unneeded.

Movie review: The Cloverfield Paradox

The paradox is this movie couldn't have less to do with Cloverfield if it tried.

I've seen this whole concept done better on your TV show Fringe, J. J.

Pro: it's free to watch if you have Netflix.
Con: Everything else

3/10 Jedi Luke's milking giant Sea Cows

Is a game really in the backlog if you have no intention of ever playing it? I kinda consider backlog to be things you are interested in and aren't playing. 

bread's done
Back