Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Just like week I was crying to a friend about how the lack of Katamari Damacy on PC is one of the greatest travesties to befall mankind. Can’t wait to roll up some grandmas in December.

Thx I’ll pay the 6 bucks then
Yeah, the two DLCs are not interchangeable. I learned the hard way trying to buy the SP from GMG for Black Flag when I had it on Steam and it didn't work. I just ended up getting Black Flag free on Uplay later so it worked out. FWIW, some of those big expansions for Black Flag are standalone and can be bought pretty cheap when on sale.

Assassin's Creed III: Remastered announced for PC, PS4, and X1:
https://gamerant.com/assassins-creed-3-remaster/
lnwh.gif

trying to buy freedom cry for black flag. Its 4$ on steam with uplay codes, I have the base game from a free giveaway last year on uplay. I try to check out on steam and it won't let me buy the dlc WTF. Is there a work around?

Your transaction failed because you are trying to buy 'Assassin's Creed Black Flag - Freedom Cry Pack' which requires ownership of 'Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™'. Please correct the error and try again.
Also, just checked and the SP is $8 on Uplay right now:

https://store.ubi.com/us/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag---season-pass/56c4948088a7e300458b46ac.html?lang=en_US#lang=en_US&start=3

Edit:

Also on Humble:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-season-pass?hmb_source=search_bar

Extra 10% off there if you are a monthly sub or if you get someone to share their discount with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Extra 10% off there if you are a monthly sub or if you get someone to share their discount with you.
Thanks for mentioning this, I almost forgot to cancel my subscription for this month. This reminded me to do so before I get charged.

EDIT - Think I saw someone mention this earlier, but I was offered $3 off to not cancel. Guess I'll stick around another month....

Thanks for mentioning this, I almost forgot to cancel my subscription for this month. This reminded me to do so before I get charged.

EDIT - Think I saw someone mention this earlier, but I was offered $3 off to not cancel. Guess I'll stick around another month....
Thanks for the heads up! I tried to cancel too and they offered me next month for $9. Takes a little of the sting off of Overwatch since it isn't selling for much.

They're hoping to make some money. Why else?

Hopefully, they fix a lot of issues w/ the game - you know, like the ridiculously over-the-top story (i.e. Connor showing up at every important meeting, battle, and whatnot during the forming of this country) and how such a horrible character Connor was. Connor should've been one of the coolest characters of all time, but he's so one dimensional w/ his constant "Revenge, revenge & more revenge" thought process.

I hope the black cat still talks and is still cheesy but the rest is pure horror.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab_rXrgk5R4

Unblock me on messenger and we can talk about it
Not a chance in hell. I told you I was going to see if one of the regulars wanted the beta code first. That's not a complicated idea, no one in this thread knows you, and I certainly don't know you. Sadly, that didn't work for you so I told you to piss off. And, quite frankly, my opinion hasn't changed at all.

Seriously, kid, all you had to do was wait 24 hours from when I posted to see if any regular wanted it...

My Chrono.gg coin streak is over and I didn't realize it until now. :(

W55SHUu.png

I did miss the very first day the coin shop opened but had otherwise gotten my daily coins for 541 days straight.

Not a chance in hell. I told you I was going to see if one of the regulars wanted the beta code first. That's not a complicated idea, no one in this thread knows you, and I certainly don't know you. Sadly, that didn't work for you so I told you to piss off. And, quite frankly, my opinion hasn't changed at all.

Seriously, kid, all you had to do was wait 24 hours from when I posted to see if any regular wanted it...
Not even in hell?

*9/15 7:45pm https://imgur.com/a/9m3CIeF

I thought I had read that Netflix was going to treat Sabrina in a similar manner as CWs take with Riverdale. Nevertheless, it should be interesting to see how they present Sabrina.
Probably, considering how parents tend to see "Archie" comics as safe family friendly stuff and that Sabrina the Teenage Witch lived in those confines.

In the "Chillling Adventures of Sabrina" comics, her aunt are legit Satan worshippers, the devil himself presided over the Satanic mass that was her baptism, and her father used spells to make Sabrina's mother insane so that he could put Sabrina under the care of her aunts.

It's a whole lot darker than the old comics and tv show. It'll be interesting to see exact how they'll approach this.

Well, there will be a few other DLC's in the Season Pass besides the two AC3 Remasters...and also some free updates too.

https://youtu.be/q-sCQnFX-uU

Season Pass Content:
AC: Odyssey - Legacy of the First Blade = 3 Episodes of DLC's.
AC: Odyssey - The Fate of Atlantis = 3 Episodes of DLC's.
AC3: Remastered.
AC3: Liberation.

Free DLC Content for AC: Odyssey:
The Lost Tales of Greece updates/quests.
Recurring in-game events for exotic weapons/gear every week.
New Game Plus Mode.

Movie talk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI054ow6KJk

I need it.
Well, that was definitely some crazy shit. Featuring Nic Cage at his absolute best and most intense, accompanied by a completely mesmerizing set of audio and visuals (R.I.P. Jóhann Jóhannsson). It starts off kinda slow, but that 3rd act though... Man, oh man.

\m/ out of 10

YOU RIPPED MY SHIRT!

*snaps biker demons neck*

*snorts coke off broken glass*

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H7W8HRJ

Little PSA announcement for y'all, the LCD display of the ATM machine has apparently been tampered with, if you input your PIN number, you'll get infected with the HIV virus.

Well, that was definitely some crazy shit. Featuring Nic Cage at his absolute best and most intense, accompanied by a completely mesmerizing set of audio and visuals (R.I.P. Jóhann Jóhannsson). It starts off kinda slow, but that 3rd act though... Man, oh man.

\m/ out of 10
It was certainly something. That shot of Nic at the very end in the is going to absorb all other Nic Cage memes and destroy the entire planet.

But the Assassin's Creed plots are top notch video game storytelling!
Now, now... Let's not get carried away. I was going to say the last time I was invested in the protagonist in AC was Ezio, but I almost might say the twins in Syndicate. (haven't played AC:King Tut or AC:300yet). On one hand, the plot was interesting to me until the end of Ezio trilogy when it went completely off whatever rails it might have been on. On the other hand, if it got rid of modern day segments of AC, then death to the plot please. I don't want to perform a shitty platforming segment with Desmond. Nor do I want to play Aspergo Employee #3, trying to find paper clips in another employee's desk.

I'm mostly interested in new game worlds and how ubi renders them and makes them feel large and alive (faceless NPCs, notwithstanding, but that's why you don't play an ubi game out of the gate, AMIRITE?). Also new game modes (I like syndicates 2 main characters and also the idea of gangs and taking over the city).

I however do not really like the trend of having to "buy" shit in game that I used to get for free in older games. Pretty soon my first AC mission will be to pick the lock on my dresser so that I can get enough XP to buy my character pants to leave his house. F dat.

MysterD signing out!!

Since we're back to story talk I did want to poop in and quickly say that after getting to about 50% completion in the new Tomb Raider I do understand some of the more harsh review scores. The game looks nice and the gameplay is still solid, which is what mostly matters to me so I'm more than happy with my purchase, but wow, the story and the writing really is shit. For a series that's always been bad on that front this game is somehow far worse than I would have imagined. Reboot Lara has always been annoying, but everything about her is just nails-on-chalkboard grating in this one, and you can't really escape since there are some unskippable scenes and even when just running around she feels the need to comment on everything she sees and there are times I need to take a break from the game just to get away from her.

Seriously--there are times I need to take a break from this game in order to escape the main character because she is so fucking annoying. I've never had to say that about any game that doesn't start with Final and end in Fantasy. Sometimes I jump into a pit of spikes just to see her die.

bread's done
Back