Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Saying a monitor is too small for someone else's needs is a bit presumptious. I've had a 21" monitor for 7 or 8 years and never once thought I needed to go bigger. Like Mooby said, my head is only 2 feet from the monitor. If I have to physically move my head to see parts of the screen, or even dart my eyes all over the place, then the monitor is too big.

I think walkonshadows posted a link a while ago discussing viewing distance and monitor sizes' effect on field of view.

Hahahahahahaha

Someone reported a picture I posted of a bruised palm in response to Bruticis treating his wife badly and the mods deleted it. If you didn't get the joke, I was saying that Bruticis' wife is his hand, you fucking moron.

You lurkers are such children. I hope you get AIDS and die for thinking everything is anti-feminist.

Seriously, whoever reported it should own up and post that they did so I can set you to "ignore."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahahahaha

Someone reported a picture I posted of a bruised palm in response to Bruticis treating his wife badly and the mods deleted it. If you didn't get the joke, I was saying that Bruticis' wife is his hand, you fucking moron.

You lurkers are such children. I hope you get AIDS and die for thinking everything is anti-feminist.

Seriously, whoever reported it should own up and post that they did so I can set you to "ignore."
So does this mean I have my very own white knight now? The sad thing is, I never even saw the pic to get offended in the first place. Please post again and I promise to be butthurt this time.

Hahahahahahaha

Reporting actually works? I've reported a couple legitimate terrible posts from a few people over the years and the mods didn't do anything. Figures.

Hahahahahahaha

it is not really that hard to narrow down the suspect. there are currently 19 members reading this post at the time of my post. whoever has not posted yet is probably the one, reported it. seeing as guest cannot report, since they are not signed in

I love the smell of CAG drama in the evening....it smells like VICTORY!!!!!

tumblr_ll83eybVfw1qd1fjko1_500.gif

So does this mean I have my very own white knight now? The sad thing is, I never even saw the pic to get offended in the first place. Please post again and I promise to be butthurt this time.
you would have been offended if you thought it was your hand...because we all know Rosalita does all your dirty work

I posted one of the pictures from a Google search of "bruised hand."

It's just better for the person to post that they did it. It seems like an honorable thing to do, although I wouldn't expect them to do it. My advice is, that if you see a post you dislike, instead of being a bigoted elitist, you should simply put the person on your ignore list. That way, in case you misconstrue anything--which is very likely--you won't have been a complete asshole by reporting it.

I already have ianharwood on my ignore list from his stupid squabbling with Fox, so if your name is ianharwood, you should probably just do the same for me and stop being a sociopath.

Hahahahahahaha

I thought you were insinuating he beats his wife. Perhaps a more explicit picture would have communicated your point more clearly and might have gone unnoticed by the mods. Or something.

Ignore the lurkers! That'll learn 'em!

I posted one of the pictures from a Google search of "bruised hand."

It's just better for the person to post that they did it. It seems like an honorable thing to do, although I wouldn't expect them to do it. My advice is, that if you see a post you dislike, instead of being a bigoted elitist, you should simply put the person on your ignore list. That way, in case you misconstrue anything--which is very likely--you won't have been a complete asshole by reporting it.

I already have ianharwood on my ignore list from his stupid squabbling with Fox, so if your name is ianharwood, you should probably just do the same for me and stop being a sociopath.
No, it wasn't me. I occasionally check this thread for deals.

Way to blame someone who has never once, until now, responded to you.

Here's an idea: if you find a post offensive, being a fucking adult and ask the poster to clarify and talk it out instead of acting like a toddler and tattling to the mods

I bought some 75% off Easter candy today.  It is good.

I did not get to see the bruised hand post so I was not able to report it as I surely would have if I had seen it.

I also have no recollection who ianhardwood is or what our issue might have been in the past.  Whatever it was, I'm sure I was right and you were wrong and being stubborn.

OT:  Easter candy is 75% off at Kroger.  

No, it wasn't me. I occasionally check this thread for deals.

Way to be a cunt and blame someone who has never once, until now, responded to you.
I am a major asshole and bigot in the sense that I find little importance in the small talk we all have around here, but not in the sense that I find abuse of any kind funny. I post a lot of taboo jokes, usually concerning terminal illnesses, and those aren't taken down. Whoever is reporting anything remotely related to sexism, and feminism in particular, has to either expand their viewpoints in a mutual disgust of everything obscene, or simply stop reporting people for things only they take serious enough to be offended.

I'm not offended or hurt that my post was removed, but I think it's getting out of bruised palm around here with ashes and everyone being banned.

I bought some 75% off Easter candy today. It is good.

I did not get to see the bruised hand post so I was not able to report it as I surely would have if I had seen it.

I also have no recollection who ianhardwood is or what our issue might have been in the past. Whatever it was, I'm sure I was right and you were wrong and being stubborn.

OT: Easter candy is 75% off at Kroger.
Creme eggs or bust.

I am a major asshole and bigot in the sense that I find little importance in the small talk we all have around here, but not in the sense that I find abuse of any kind funny. I post a lot of taboo jokes, usually concerning terminal illnesses, and those aren't taken down. Whoever is reporting anything remotely related to sexism, and feminism in particular, has to either expand their viewpoints in a mutual disgust of everything obscene, or simply stop reporting people for things only they take serious enough to be offended.

I'm not offended or hurt that my post was removed, but I think it's getting out of bruised palm around here with ashes and everyone being banned.
I noticed the other day there was some talk of some mod banning people. It seems pretty pointless considering this thread is fairly civilized even though there are some arguments from time to time.

But like I said, I didn't report your post nor have I ever reported any post or any poster. I check this thread regularly for Steam deals and occasionally lurk, and clearly I picked the most inopportune time to do so.

Coincidentally, I would find the use of the word "cunt" as a derogatory term for someone way more offensive than a bruised hand.
I find it equally offensive to a random and unfounded accusation of being a sociopath. Thankfully Blade appears to have thick skin and took as much offense to it as I took offense to her post.

I find it equally offensive to a random and unfounded accusation of being a sociopath. Thankfully Blade appears to have thick skin and took as much offense to it as I took offense to her post.
He's referencing the word "cunt" in relation to the feminist uprising around here, otherwise meaning that the word is clearly "anti-feminist" whereas my post of a bruised hand was ambiguous enough but was only construed as implying that he beats women.

He's referencing the word "cunt" in relation to the feminist uprising around here, otherwise meaning that the word is clearly "anti-feminist" whereas my post of a bruised hand was ambiguous enough but was only construed as implying that he beats women.
I saw that edit

I also have no recollection who ianhardwood is or what our issue might have been in the past. Whatever it was, I'm sure I was right and you were wrong and being stubborn.

crap i need to get out to pick up some easter candy before its all gone. if i get lucky maybe easter candy will be glitched

That the best deal posted in here in days

To bad I like snickers eggs better
I bought a Snickers Bunny Rabbit. His ears are gone. He was .77

Are those eggs actually edible or is it like a Peeps what-the- fuck-is-wrong-with-you thing?

deal talk: no.
Cadbury eggs are pretty good. I tried the chocolate creme one today and it was good. Nothing like out of this world but at the same time not as meh as peeps.

I figured out why your waistline is expanding.

I figured out why your waistline is expanding.
I like making inter-thread jokes.

There's something sexy about candy, specifically chocolate that you can't get from the other. I mean, I, and most others, have never wanted to lick salt off of a beautiful woman

me > you
You mean you've never known the pleasure of sprinkling crumbled pretzels on your lover and licking it off in between swigs of beer?

OT: Pretzels were not on sale.

i love salty food and candy

just waiting to see if i have diabetes or a heart attack first

You mean you've never known the pleasure of sprinkling crumbled pretzels on your lover and licking it off in between swigs of beer?
sprinkling pretzels on my hand and licking it off seems a lot less efficient than just eating the pretzels whole

I like making inter-thread jokes.

OT: Pretzels were not on sale.
I once had a chick who loved sucking belly buttons, so... she might've gotten some pretzel crumbs from that encounter. Mostly Pringles and cheez-it bits, though.

Off topic: So I'm on the final areas of Bloodborne. I like the game, I just don't find it very memorable. I can't really ever see myself going back to it after I finish, which really sucks. I think a big problem is that the story is just not there. Like, DS1 + 2 had a thin plot, but I have NO clue what the fuck is going on here. I'm sure there's a rabbit hole I could fall down if I chose too, in terms of the world and whatnot, but I find myself presented with SO LITTLE that I have no desire to seek out anything. I dunno, it's frustrating because I THINK it could be super interesting, but I don't understand a thing. 

On topic: I'd probably buy DS1 if it was on sale. 

Off topic: So I'm on the final areas of Bloodborne. I like the game, I just don't find it very memorable. I can't really ever see myself going back to it after I finish, which really sucks. I think a big problem is that the story is just not there. Like, DS1 + 2 had a thin plot, but I have NO clue what the fuck is going on here. I'm sure there's a rabbit hole I could fall down if I chose too, in terms of the world and whatnot, but I find myself presented with SO LITTLE that I have no desire to seek out anything. I dunno, it's frustrating because I THINK it could be super interesting, but I don't understand a thing.

On topic: I'd probably buy DS1 if it was on sale.
i know absolutely nothing about bloodborne as im trying to go in cold whenenver i end up getting it, but i'd be surprised if there wasn't something going on given miyazaki is back at the helm.

my approach with those games anyway is to not really pay much heed to the story my first playthrough, i'll read item descriptions and such but wont try to put anything together. i just watch vaati and stuff and then play through the game again

i know absolutely nothing about bloodborne as im trying to go in cold whenenver i end up getting it, but i'd be surprised if there wasn't something going on given miyazaki is back at the helm.

my approach with those games anyway is to not really pay much heed to the story my first playthrough, i'll read item descriptions and such but wont try to put anything together. i just watch vaati and stuff and then play through the game again
So are these games the equivalent of watching The Happening?

It'll probably all make sense on a 2nd playthrough, I've just never been so "what the fuck is going on" before with a game that I want to understand.

bread's done
Back