Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Weird West from Wolfeye Studios.

From former dev's of Dishonored and Prey 2017 at Arkane (i.e. Raphael Colantonio & Julien Roby) .
Some sort of ARPG with an isometric camera.

Trailer:
https://youtu.be/-rQzjVlQUYQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a mini-tower for a PC.
[customspoiler=So do you.]
1-A26-F688-B8-C8-4-B20-9829-17168-F9-C2117.jpg
[/customspoiler]

MK11 to get "Krossplay" (Crossplay) support:
https://gamerant.com/mortal-kombat-11-crossplay/

Notes:
- MK11 is going to get "Krossplay" (Crossplay) support in a patch.
- "Krossplay" is going to be supported on PS4 and X1.
- No info yet, if or when this is even coming to PC and/or Switch.
- "Cross-save" support will NOT be added for MK11, so saves will remain on the platform you're playing on.

If you woke up this morning thinking...  You know?  Someone needs to make a Battle Royale with cars!!!!!  Well, you're in luck...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB-eRmmtWsk

Gothic playable teaser released on Steam to gauge interest in new Gothic game:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/950670/Gothic_Playable_Teaser/

"This is not a full game. Its a playable teaser version to a potential approach for a new Gothic game. Nothing is set in stone.

So your feedback is essential to turn Gothic into a modern game. Therefore, and to reward your loyalty, Gothic - Playable Teaser is totally free for all fans who already have any of the titles in the Gothic saga or developed by Piranha Bytes!

The Kingdom of Myrtana has been invaded by an implacable horde of orcs.

King Rhobar II, in need of a large quantity of magical ore in order to forge powerful weapons, operates the Khorinis mines with all available prisoners. To prevent them from escaping, the monarch asks his best magicians to create a magical barrier. But something goes wrong. The magic gets out of control and a mutiny turns the mines into a wild territory now controlled by the most violent prisoners.

The King is forced to negotiate with the new owners, while the tension between the different factions of the mines increases. What no one expects is that the arrival of an unknown prisoner will change absolutely everything."

So basically if you own any Gothic game or Pirahna Bytes game on Steam you automatically have access to this playable teaser.

Cool I picked this up. Anyone have any opinions on the g512 keyboard it's on sale for $50 seems like a good deal as well
Looking at it I assume its the newer version of the g810, which I have. I do like it a lot. It uses logitech's own switches which tend to be a lot quieter than other mechanicals, but its also a different feel. Been using it for 1-2 years now and like it, plus having all logitech stuff narrows down the excess software running to one program

Though it does look like they now offer 3 different types of switches, and that says its for the 'clicky' version, which I assume makes a lot more noise than the 'tactile', which sounds like the original logitech switches that have a switch point you can feel but not hear

Cool I picked this up. Anyone have any opinions on the g512 keyboard it's on sale for $50 seems like a good deal as well
Never touched it but it looks like a good deal or a small profile no thrills mechanical keyboard from a truly solid company. That's not meant to sound backhanded or anything... Everyone just seems to make BIG keyboards nowdays.

Shady cdkeys deal is live at $31.29 to get a shady 12mo Xbox Live code that can only be redeemed in shady Brazil using shady VPN techniques(unless you live I Brazil I guess) which you can then convert to Game pass ultimate unless you are maxed out at 36mos from other shady deals.... Slim Shady peace out!!!

giphy.gif

Disgracefully lurked. Thanks though.

Hello fellow nerds,

I'm kicking off my 12ish Days of Christmas Giveaway today. The first person to PM with the correct answer to the following question may choose any of the keys up for grabs today. The second person to PM with the correct answer may choose from what's left, until I have nothing left or a lack of interest prompts me to post the remaining key or keys.

Today's theme is RPGs. Up for grabs today:

Pillars of Eternity
Tyranny
Dungeon Rats
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
Wasteland 1
Victor Vran
Risen
Risen 2 Gold
Dragon Age: Origins
Darkstone
Fate: Undiscovered Realms
Wizardry 6 & 7
Eschalon Book III
Krater
Ravensword: Shadowlands
Avernum: Escape from the Pit

GOG:

Witcher 3 GOTY
Witcher Bundle (Witcher 1, Witcher 2, Witcher Adventure Game, Thronebreaker)

Okay, so today's question is this: identify this animal by common name and Latin binomial.

EDIT: 6:31 12/17--Six winners so far--will YOU be next?!?!?! New question and theme coming in 12 hours, give or take. Some assembly required. Terms and conditions apply. Seek medical help for an  fuck  lasting more than 4 hours.

bread's done
Back