Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Hey, even if she's a 10, if she doesn't wash beforehand then it's off. I don't like my Hot Pockets herb-crusted.
photo-thumb-30081.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I saw a bunch of Latino's eating at Taco Bell the other day.. does that mean they endorse the food there?  Because I never go to a Chinese food joint that doesn't have Chinese people in it.  There was another one (just the other day funny enough) that they had one Chinese person seating people.. but then all the kitchen staff running the food was... Hispanic.  Mind blown.  And the Chinese food was ... not very good.

So I saw a bunch of Latino's eating at Taco Bell the other day.. does that mean they endorse the food there? Because I never go to a Chinese food joint that doesn't have Chinese people in it. There was another one (just the other day funny enough) that they had one Chinese person seating people.. but then all the kitchen staff running the food was... Hispanic. Mind blown. And the Chinese food was ... not very good.
Most Chinese places have Mexicans cooking the food. You just happened to see them that time.

So I saw a bunch of Latino's eating at Taco Bell the other day.. does that mean they endorse the food there? Because I never go to a Chinese food joint that doesn't have Chinese people in it. There was another one (just the other day funny enough) that they had one Chinese person seating people.. but then all the kitchen staff running the food was... Hispanic. Mind blown. And the Chinese food was ... not very good.
Depends on the Chinese food you/people like (suppose more people in the thread then you). Had a few things at a place here that has lot of Chinese people eating there, and the staff is Chinese. I think the food is good, but it is way more bland then what you get at more Americanized places. 99% sure the owner/cooks/etc are mostly from Hong Kong so don't know if that is just a Hong Kong thing or I just ordered the wrong thing or what. Their black pepper chicken though is amazing though, shame it's a bit far.

While on the topic of food, people should take a look at some of the tax day deals going on tomorrow. Off hand I've read Sonic is doing half price cheeseburgers and Boston Market is doing BOGO meals. Haven't looked into much more.

So this is a thing...

As if the recent Dark Souls 2 debacle wasn't bad enough, another game you have to buy again for patches.

And the discount is only 33% (making the price $20), whether you own the DLC or not. Same price as the 360 -> Xbone upgrade.

So this is a thing...

As if the recent Dark Souls 2 debacle wasn't bad enough, another game you have to buy again for patches.

And the discount is only 33% (making the price $20), whether you own the DLC or not. Same price as the 360 -> Xbone upgrade.
Ugh. Annoying because I have the original and haven't touched it...now I feel like i have to buy this. At least it includes all the dlc. I have no problems with remakes of old games (actually i really like them) but this whole redo every game so it can be on "next gen" consoles because they've been out for over a year and still only really have one game between xbone and ps4 (bloodborne) worth playing is getting really annoying.

I love the thread this morning. Good stories > show stories.

I went to a restaurant in San Francisco's Chinatown while on my honeymoon. It was the worst Chinese food I've ever tasted.

The only place that we found that was worse was a Mexican somewhere near Yosemite National Park (Oakhurst I think).

Both were significantly better than the €9.99 all you can eat hot buffet we found on a Madrid Stag Do. Beer can take the blame for that one.

So this is a thing...

I blame Mooby for this.

Still haven't played the old and aging version yet. Probably should.

Tax Day Food:

BOGO Whopper at BK

.01 cent Quarter Pounder or Big Mac with purchase of one

BOGO Boston Market

Free Burger if you sing on stage at Hard Rock Cafe

Half-off at Sonny's BBQ

Fill out a form (P-2) about Pizza and send to Pizza Hut for chances at gift cards

Free Ice Cream cone at Ben and Jerrys

Free chips and queso at California Tortilla

Free sugar cookie at the Great American Cookie

Free Red Velvet cake with chicken order at KFC

Pretty sure that's all the food stuff.  You're welcome CAG.

I love the thread this morning. Good stories > show stories.

I went to a restaurant in San Francisco's Chinatown while on my honeymoon. It was the worst Chinese food I've ever tasted.

The only place that we found that was worse was a Mexican somewhere near Yosemite National Park (Oakhurst I think).

Both were significantly better than the €9.99 all you can eat hot buffet we found on a Madrid Stag Do. Beer can take the blame for that one.
If you didn't have good Chinese or Mexican while in SF, I'm going to have to say you did it wrong.

So this is a thing...

u should have tried Sleeping Dog sometimes.. it was just some hi res upscale. At least Dark Souls 2 was re-worked and added a few areas/content along with DX11 support for better graphic

btw, Square has been doing this re-master milking crap for years with their Final Fantasy franchise

So this is a thing...

Remember that you need to buy original too, so you get extra special dlc character.

Prepare to have your mind blown.

In this area at least, most Mexican restaurants are owned and operated by people of Middle Eastern origins/descent.
77789-kramer-mind-blown-gif-vynA.gif

Shame.. I like a good Schwarma, Kabob, and Manakeesh.

Rather have that than some of the Mexican food down here.

HA9R0-RW5AP-8N99H

CX6WK-AX290-0Q2P8

QD8AP-3WNFB-4ECPT

K6N0T-IP6C5-0E58Y

YKWIL-06F2F-QT3MQ

5G3JW-2IC7L-KA435

T580D-R8QNF-XMXPL

CVP4T-VYH9C-FMGEH

Y2JA6-03TCG-PM40L

92CLG-EM6TA-IN4KM

9YQVF-ZBF7N-4JKM7

HY678-46GME-N89W5

82095-NZ0W7-E8MT0

0A0JJ-FY2QG-ZHG6T

634C7-T33Y0-KXEQV

GTI30-20WJW-ZGLFT

JJ8VL-J977K-PF2D3

3FPWK-5K52L-PWEKQ

Tax Day Food:

BOGO Whopper at BK

.01 cent Quarter Pounder or Big Mac with purchase of one

BOGO Boston Market

Free Burger if you sing on stage at Hard Rock Cafe

Half-off at Sonny's BBQ

Fill out a form (P-2) about Pizza and send to Pizza Hut for chances at gift cards

Free Ice Cream cone at Ben and Jerrys

Free chips and queso at California Tortilla

Free sugar cookie at the Great American Cookie

Free Red Velvet cake with chicken order at KFC

Pretty sure that's all the food stuff. You're welcome CAG.
The Whopper thing is just a regular coupon they always offer and it's good through April 19. Don't know websites are including that.

Did someone post the Pacote Batman deal from nuuvem? 

Well if it's a repeat post, excuse me please.

iLJnyHq.png

PACOTE BATMAN - (86%) - R$19,99 ~ $6.50. (Steam). 10Hours remaining.

Contains:

- Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
- Batman Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
- Batman Arkham Origins
- Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition

And no, it is not region locked, despite the message " not available for your region". You need to HOLA it, or something similar.

They keep running it for a short duration. Not sure why, maybe they weren't allotted enough keys. This is the second or third time it's come back.
The first time I posted this, it was a nuuvem mistake. The deal should have been on live only between 14th and 15th April if I'm not wrong.

Man, I really want to do that nuuvem batman deal, but I can't do any kind of HOLA VPN stuff or whatever from my work computer (in between PC builds atm). 

Arby's is selling Roast Beef or Turkey Gyros!  Yes!  Insanity. 

They sent me a BOGO coupon and I might actually be crazy enough to try their abomination.  I love a good gyro and this will be nothing even close.

Also, it felt like the tax day treats were better in previous years.  And why is Pizza Hut making you mail something in?  Even the IRS let's you E-File nowadays.  

The first time I posted this, it was a nuuvem mistake. The deal should have been on live only between 14th and 15th April if I'm not wrong.
Obviously it's a US Tax Day deal thus proving that they want me to buy stuff from them :idea:

I've had Arby's Reuben. I was... not a good Reuben.

They keep running it for a short duration. Not sure why, maybe they weren't allotted enough keys. This is the second or third time it's come back.
Didn't they have this running for more than two weeks at one point? It's like nobody in Brazil likes Batman so they keep putting these on sale so foreigners take the keys.

I've had Arby's Reuben. I was... not a good Reuben.
It's a reasonable facsimile, where else can you get a drive-thru Reuben, and it's probably the least worst thing on the menu. But yeah, it's schmutz compared to something real-deli like The Bagel's.

edit for relevancy:

Why is Daedalic running an apparently tax-themed special today if they're a German goombah? You'd think Valve being American, and demanding our SSNs, would at least give us a courtesy reach-around in the form of a sale.

bread's done
Back