Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
We should just have a cag con where everybody has to cosplay as their avatars
4AmsEFR.jpg

I didn't make it. I only copied the picture to show the outfit/cosplay, not the word on there that was not directed at any person or any people in this thread or on this site as a whole. I forget how sensitive people are on this site. Always ruin the fun.

I didn't make it. I only copied the picture to show the outfit/cosplay, not the word on there that was not directed at any person or any people in this thread or on this site as a whole. I forget how sensitive people are on this site. Always ruin the fun.
Sure, okay. Don't blame me if a mod comes in and wipes half the thread.

The picture worked. The text didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my introduction then. Hi, my name's audio vicious and I stare at and read this thread daily. I follow the deals, the drama, and the laughs. I know the lingo and the "culture" of the thread well, I see a lot of the same regulars, but I'm usually late to a response, or don't know where I'd fit in, so I just watch. Here's my time to shine, everyone act like something said here was hilarious and we'll all laugh at my quip, and I can finally feel welcome!
Pfft I'm late all the time =p. As to fitting in, just buy a bunch of bundles for +1, and fakecag some anime/grandma games, oh also use idle master and you should be fine.

We should just have a cag con where everybody has to cosplay as their avatars
Not that I'd ever go to a con (because people suck), but is it possible to cosplay as the national symbol of a country (especially one never been to or have any relations to)?

Now I've seen everything. And yeah, wrong shoes. Let's bring back shoe talk.
Have you seen a furry music video? If not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLdyzpDqsM4

Now you've seen everything

(also, holy shit there is way too many "furry music videos," on youtube O_O)

Speaking of PBR, had one a few days back and was surprised it isn't shit. I mean it isn't good, but it's like slightly crappier Budweiser so yeah. 

Basically, if your choice is really cheap PBR, Bud/Coors/w,e,, or piss water (domestic light beer), PBR is a good option. If you can afford to actually buy good beer (or PBR is expensive, because hipsters) then fuck PBR. 

BTW kids, this is why caffeine is bad for you, it makes you start talking about pointless things like bad beer and furries. 

There is no way I'm going to be meeting CAGs IRL.   I only come on here to find our when you are crawling out of your mom's basement in search of close-out price-match physical-box deals so I can stay the hell away.

And, yes.  PBR is among the best of the CABs.  It's good for cleansing the palette between good beers with incompatible hops profiles.

But my heart belongs to Ballantine tallboys.

Speaking of PBR, had one a few days back and was surprised it isn't shit. I mean it isn't good, but it's like slightly crappier Budweiser so yeah.

Basically, if your choice is really cheap PBR, Bud/Coors/w,e,, or piss water (domestic light beer), PBR is a good option. If you can afford to actually buy good beer (or PBR is expensive, because hipsters) then fuck PBR.

BTW kids, this is why caffeine is bad for you, it makes you start talking about pointless things like bad beer and furries.
When I used to live near Milwaukee, there were bars that would have PBR taps for 25 cents most nights.

When I lived in the Rocky Mountains, bars there were selling it for ~$6 a bottle, because somehow the weird gnar shredders developed a taste for it. Confused the heck out of me, because there are some incredible local beers from that regoin.

Moral of the story: Move to Milwaukee.

While Yuengling is basically the 'house beer' in my home, I specifically went out the other day and got a six pack of 'tall boy' PBR cans. I dont know, every now and then, I just like to have one, especially when they are ice cold. Actually, my cheap beer of choice is Old Style, but you can only get that in the midwest/Great lakes region. PBR is the closest to that.

A CAG meet-up while dressing as our avatars? Two reasons not to partake in that. There are too many crappy hoarders in my area for me to want to meet them and I've already seen countless unwashed masses try to pull off cosplay of Yu "The Swag" Narukami as well as Lord Izanagi. I don't want to be part of that club.

Avatar dress up? Easy. But F that noise if we are meeting up to drink PBR. I propose CAG pub crawl. We all travel to a CAG's local watering hole and have a pint or two before moving on to the next. You may want to inform your loved ones you will be gone for a bit, this could take a while.

I don't drink anymore, but when i did i always thought pbr was terrible. Only drank it when it was on special or something

oh i have you pegged my city dwelling friend..
I can't be a hipster though i went to midtown scholar before people thought it was cool

wait fuck

Every type of canned beer tastes like piss. And since I don't enjoy drinking watered-down piss, I never get what's on tap and opt for a bottle of whatever expensive special brand they just got in at whatever bar I'm at. I have a friend who co-owns an import company, and he gives me the excess stock. I've had good beer before, and I have to say that nobody would buy PBR if it wasn't for the fact that they're easy to chug in drinking games.

PS: And if we ever do a CAG meet-up, we're playing Edward Fortyhands. I'm just looking forward to duct taping MysterD to a wall.

Every type of canned beer tastes like piss. And since I don't enjoy drinking watered-down piss, I never get what's on tap and opt for a bottle of whatever expensive special brand they just got in at whatever bar I'm at. I have a friend who co-owns an import company, and he gives me the excess stock. I've had good beer before, and I have to say that nobody would buy PBR if it wasn't for the fact that they're easy to chug in drinking games.
While the canned variety at the average supermarket may be generalized as watered down piss, there are definitely some good craft beers in cans and also on tap locally.

Hehe..

Whoops...

That post was my old avatar.  I had forgotten I had changed it all those months ago.

Maybe it's time for another refresher as I haven't played that game in forever too.

Hmmmm...

and I have to say that nobody would buy PBR if it wasn't for the fact that they're easy to chug in drinking games.
I'd buy PBR....if it's really cheap and I'm poor (and paying). Otherwise going to go for craft (preferably low IBU and high ABV).

Assuming we are talking about bars, though guessing by the last part we didn't mean bars and I'm a derp. In a store? Yeah, I wouldn't buy PBR. Also drink like once a week, so if I'm buying something (cheap-ish) to have at home I'm getting either Guinness or a $10 bottle of vodka (like rum more, but so far any bottle of rum under $20 I've tried is awful).

Last chance for my giveaway. About 15 games left, and most have been bundled a lot. Race the Sun is still in there. At any rate, whatever's left will get dumped tomorrow, like so:

Sinister City X8CQX-GEYAZ-RBRMR

Epigenesis  TI5PT-29TQQ-FGVC9

Crystals of Time 6Y2DX-PEQNP-RMZR4 

Culling of the Cows 7E3XT-VGNVV-MF78Y

By the way, Culling of the Cows is currently a giveaway at pcgamer.

Sorry to interrupt the Octoberfest but just had to comment on this:

re: Hatred

http://steamcommunity.com/app/341940/discussions/0/615085406655865535/
Time for some bad news.
It appeared that it is technically impossible for us to make Hatred available earlier for people who made pre-orders.
We screwed this thing up, because we didn't check if it is possible before sending the official announcement.
Game will be available on Monday, June 1st for everyone. We promise to reward you this disappointment in the future - we still have your e-mails in our database.
We are really sorry for giving you false hopes, we wanted to make you feel good, but as usual: shit happens.
But don't worry, it's not the problem with the game itself. Everything is finished and waiting for the official release. Today we're dispatching keys for press, so you may see first reviews and reactions on weekend.
Until Monday, then. We hope you will be pleased with what we have produced.
Right. Because no game in the history of Steam has ever allowed users to download it prior to the official release date. And it's also totally not possible to give a direct download link to download a non-Steam version of the game until the Steam release.

Sorry to interrupt the Octoberfest but just had to comment on this:

re: Hatred

http://steamcommunity.com/app/341940/discussions/0/615085406655865535/

Right. Because no game in the history of Steam has ever allowed users to download it prior to the official release date. And it's also totally not possible to give a direct download link to download a non-Steam version of the game until the Steam release.
lol, in that post they say they're dispatching press keys and that we might see reviews during the weekend.. yet they can't allow people who preordered to access the game now. Yeah, that makes total sense.

lol, in that post they say they're dispatching press keys and that we might see reviews during the weekend.. yet they can't allow people who preordered to access the game now. Yeah, that makes total sense.
They may have already sent out Steam keys for pre-orders - not like any CAG would know about that.

If that's so, you can't activate a press/"release override" key when you already have a normal Steam key.

Oh wait, yeah sorry:

RND3K-4850D-W88T2

FZC6C-DWGJG-W70ZY

A0D5K-CYHAT-AX2QG

B6HBV-G6IIV-4RHA4

7TZEE-3JXZQ-KL6F2

YAM6Y-IBFE9-W6WY9

N6ZF9-X2R05-0JRBG

6JR0D-F0G8W-6LX57
RNLQW-A5IQV-H72XG
9XT9F-V5LVN-NNR88
PRFNZ-K9A9A-WC3GM

L794F-08L5B-M3PZB
T0YVG-4HMXN-W9K0C
0E2KK-Y9838-GVTBY
ZC3ZV-MMPLP-PVJ6B
T9IA3-43CFQ-34KJ3

Q2R75-NAPZY-Q7WPE
55MEP-VHKE7-CE3L8
HF4LQ-RR88K-WY6YJ
TF7JT-8VW84-DFC09
PBZ85-70H06-WHNJV
MA4XG-LJ4ER-BWW2Q

Carl you are just like Poopees, pushing people to take crappy indie games blindly, except you don't charge for it. So like a Poopees Santa Claus or Father Christmas to y'all people I guess.

bread's done
Back