Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Carl you are just like Poopees, pushing people to take crappy indie games blindly, except you don't charge for it. So like a Poopees Santa Claus or Father Christmas to y'all people I guess.
I think hes more like a ghetto robin hood, stealing from the poor indie devs and giving back to the people!

bad4.jpg

When is the stamz sammer sullz?  When does it start?  I heard it starts today!!!! OMG!!!!  Technically, doesn't summer start June 22nd? Not that Steam would care.  

last year it started on 6/19, year before it started on 7/11

I predict it will start sometime in June or July and we will all complain about the bad deals!

If steam just puts woodle tree adventures on a good discount i'll be so happy

Edit: Note- I don't actually want woodle tree adventures. Please don't offer me it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Cheaplikeafox OS X" post="12711673" timestamp="1432823825"]When is the stamz sammer sullz? When does it start? I heard it starts today!!!! OMG!!!! Technically, doesn't summer start June 22nd? Not that Steam would care. [/quote]
Kant weight fur Stem sales on 3DS gamez

Blue Moon is  fuck -ing good.. I don't care who the hell makes it.

Oh, and I want that asteroids game despite the reviews.

Edit: Also, where the hell is Bobby lately?

Hey, does anyone here remember a sale a few weeks (months?) ago where you bought something and got Spec Ops for free?  I thought I did that but I can't remember what website it was.  Was it Humble?

It been a long while since Steam had a good weekend deal. Seems like the same crap each week or shit nobody wanted a sale for like Escapist.

Sorry to interrupt the Octoberfest but just had to comment on this:

re: Hatred

http://steamcommunity.com/app/341940/discussions/0/615085406655865535/

Right. Because no game in the history of Steam has ever allowed users to download it prior to the official release date. And it's also totally not possible to give a direct download link to download a non-Steam version of the game until the Steam release.
Hey, not their fault, the NSA servers are just really slow so it'll take a few days to add everyone who pre-ordered to the watch list.

Hmm, that's a new low for Distant Worlds, if I'm not mistaken.  Super pricey by CAG standards, but the definitive space 4X game currently, from what people say.  Any of you guys try it? With all the time I've put into Endless Space recently I'm not exactly jonesing for more of the same, but considering how rarely this goes on sale and how much of a timesink 4Xs are, I could maybe find a way to justify it.

Seems like Steam hasn't skipped a beat while I've been busy. Maybe one day they'll actually put up a decent deal.
I noticed that both you and Bobby haven't posted in a while. The whole point of having two accounts is to use one when the other is inactive, dumbass.

Ladies, gentlemen, and Bruticis...

The Steam Summer Sale will take place from June 11 to June 22. Source here.

Start crafting boosters and buying gems. It's time.

Ladies, gentlemen, and Bruticis...

The Steam Summer Sale will take place from June 11 to June 22. Source here.

Start crafting boosters and buying gems. It's time.
Well, MysterFox's birthday is on the 29th so I guess that gives you all a chance to shop for my birthday! Please note that items stored in your inventory as gifts aren't giftable immediately so best to just send them directly to me at the time. I promise I won't play them until my birthday at all.

Alright, thanks guys.  I pretty much knew the answer, just wanted some encouragement.  

I'm probably going to finally pull the trigger today.

Fake edit.. Jeez EVGA has a lot of frickin models for sale at Amazon. 

EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, GeForce GTX 970 Super Clocked ACX 2.0, SC+, FTW, FTW+ ... etc, etc.

Just tell me which one has the least amount coil-whine EVGA!  

@Neuro.. yeah, but I didn't get in on that MicroCenter deal.. when is that going to happen again? (I'm channelling MysterD.)

@Fox I haven't updated my graphics card since April of 2009!   

bread's done
Back