Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Raptr says that Dragon Age: I is the most played game by my friends in the last week and they are all CAGs.
That's just mysterd driving up the average

Is it just me or does that Fallout 4 trailer still show the character models still move like stiff dolls and it looks like it still uses the same engine lol
Id be surprised if after six years since new Vegas and making a new engine for skyrim if they'd use gamebryo for this. That'd be really disappointing

Last edited by a moderator:
Who here will really buy fallout 4 in the next 2 or 3 years? I dont think there are that many fakeybros here.
I hardly ever pay full price for games, so it was already unlikely. In the case of games like the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series though, I like to wait for the GOTY for an additional reason. It gives the modding community plenty of time to have all sorts of great stuff for me to install the minute I buy the game.

If we're being honest it's three to four pieces of dlc that will see a 66% discount but okay
Lately even getting 66% on the dlc (by itself, not in a GotY edition) is like pulling teeth with them.

However their dlc runs like a mod when placed in the directory and doesn't check through Steam at all so I'm not saying Aliens, but Aliens.

But you ain't heard it from me. And don't nobody better be talking bout Miss Jenkins!

I have almost 1500 Steam trading cards, and listing them all is going to take forever.

Also, no mystery cards yet.

I think you'd be surprised. It seemed like everybody bought witcher 3. A bunch of people bought killing floor 2. People will fakeybro things they're excited for.
I am excited for Fallout 4. So excited that I may soon start (for the third time) and finish (for the first) Fallout 3. Followed by that, I will finally play FO:NV. That should hold me over for a few years until Fallout 4 is finally content-complete and on sale.

80% off Star Trek (Steam) - $3.00
Bought this yesterday at Amazon. I was really happy to see it hit 80%. Inevitable Star Trek bundle incoming.

Thumbs up for Space Run. It's a little basic, but very enjoyable if you like TD games with a twist.

I have a lot of catching up to do with the Fallout games before I would even consider getting excited for FO4.

I played a few hours of the original a few years back...

I hear in fallout 4 you can shoot lightening from your fingers
well, atleast bethesda is not using the diablo 2 grainy/ dark color theme like they did in fallout 3, and new vegas.

i guess after ken levine's irrational game studio folded, they sold off their game engine to bethesda, in order to fund his next project, and exit plan

Re: the discussion about the upcoming Summer sale/mysterious cards etc...

I noticed on another forum someone make the distinction about badge craftability before the sale. He pointed out that last summer, the badges were not craftable prior to the sale starting as it is now, but Winter, it was possible to craft the badge before the sale started. Id assume this means there's some sort of "event" being tied into the sale since Winter had nada in that respect.

I just want it to be more interactive like sales past. I like being able to complain every 8 hours about community choice selections rather than just once per day like this past Winter.

Yeah, for me, FO is not really a must play now game. With the history of sizable DLC for both 3 and NV...I'm content to wait on this one.

Yeah, for me, FO is not really a must play now game. With the history of sizable DLC for both 3 and NV...I'm content to wait on this one.
to me fallout is basically borderlands with a slightly better story/narrative, but less variation of weapons.

fallout 4 looks like bioshock infinite
Actually it looks like Rage. I assume they are using some form of Idtech 5 Maybe 6 for this game. That game also had quite a few references to Fallout so I always assumed the next Fallout would use some form of Idtech.

Actually it looks like Rage. I assume they are using some form of Idtech 5 Maybe 6 for this game. That game also had quite a few references to Fallout so I always assumed the next Fallout would use some form of Idtech.
rage was underrated, and way better than the fallout series.

rage was underrated, and way better than the fallout series.
Yes and no

It was fun but it ended pretty randomly with what seemed like a lack of resolution and there were only about three enemy models in the whole game. Over half the enemies you encounter were the same identical bandit mutant thing. I think it was a really underraTed game but no way is it better than fallout imho. If you hate the exploration gameplay I can see how you might feel that way though.

Will D1P FO4.  Most of Bethesda's DLC is terrible.  Of course with Skyrim the DLC is a terrible value unless you got it in the GOTY edition but meh.  Dawnguard and Hearthfire were fairly worthless.

Will D1P FO4. Most of Bethesda's DLC is terrible. Of course with Skyrim the DLC is a terrible value unless you got it in the GOTY edition but meh. Dawnguard and Hearthfire were fairly worthless.

I enjoyed dawnguard but thought dragonborn was much better. If anything having the dlc is partially worth it due to assets required by specific mods

I hear in fallout 4 you can shoot lightening from your fingers
Crows or GTFO!
Murder.png

Wabbit Season!
Duck Season!
hqdefault.jpg

Rage wasn't really trying that much to be an arpg.  It had 'quests' which were fairly silly but that's about it.  Technically it was a better shooter.

Rage wasn't really trying that much to be an arpg. It had 'quests' which were fairly silly but that's about it. Technically it was a better shooter.
It had much better shooting mechanics but I would not call it a better game as a whole than fo3 or nv, regardless of genre

Rage wasn't really trying that much to be an arpg. It had 'quests' which were fairly silly but that's about it. Technically it was a better shooter.
Actually it was a far better frisbee simulator.

The gadgets in Rage were well done.  Worst parts: level design (especially those missions that forced you to 'backtrack' across the same map) and AI.  Which, yeah, are pretty crucial in an FPS.  If they'd put more money into that instead of MEGATEXTURES it would have been a lot better.

bread's done
Back