Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
The complete Ultima VII is and was brilliant, though I suppose you'd have to rebuild it out of Minecraft blocks to get the youth of today to want to play with it.
I actually think they might be close enough as is​
u7sty_truck_demo.png
image.jpg

The complete Ultima VII is and was brilliant, though I suppose you'd have to rebuild it out of Minecraft blocks to get the youth of today to want to play with it.
I believe the word you meant was the youts. :)

Vincent-Gambini-My-Cousin-Vinnie.jpg

There's lots of games of yester year that you just kinda had to be there for... now it hurts my eyes to look at games that I remember paying 300-400 bucks for a stick of memory or a new video card just to play. Or upgrading the crappy ol' processors... ugh.

Back then... I don't think my mind could have handled a gigabyte let alone a terabyte... and now I have that just in music... (course I have about 700-800 CD's so..... there is that)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, just beat me to it. Here's the deets:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?tap_a=1964-996bbb&tap_s=2994-84d7fa

Deus Ex Collection (Includes Deus Ex Human Revolution - Director's Cut, Deus Ex The Fall, Deus Ex GOTY Edition, and Deus Ex Invisible War) - $8.24

Deus Ex GOTY - $1.74

Deus Ex Human Revolution - Director's Cut - $4.99

Deus Ex Human Revolution - Missing Link - $1.74

Deus Ex Invisible War - $1.74

Deus Ex The Fall - $2.49
No Deus Ex Machina 2, no buy.

Why buy anything when there's a free weekend?
Why buy anything?

Even worse... they were bought out by Adobe. Their tech is as good as dead now.
I miss Macromedia Freehand.

So all the talk about Ass Creed had me open uPlay up to see if any new DLC or stupid crap had been released for Unity since I last played it and I saw I had that Ass Creed China game in there. I totally forgot about its existence. I got it since I got the season pass doohickey and they gave all that crap free. I jumped in and gave it a go.

Not too shabby. I notice its only 10 bucks on Steam, and that seems about right for the game that it is. I played through the first two leve err... memories and its basically a Mark of the Ninja style Ass Creed game. I love Mark of the Ninja, and this reminded me of it in a lot of ways in the short period of time I gave it, but its not as deep. Love the art style. The Ass in this is a chick and instead of a blade in her wrist thing she has it in her boot so she kicks fools in the neck and they die. Rad. I like the fact there's two more coming (one in India that looks ok and the Russia one looks badass) and Im enjoying this so far, so theres that.  Its got "mixed" reviews on Steam and most of the reviews I read were people complaining about technical issues which is par for the course for Ubi, but I can already tell where this one may fall a little short, espc if I keep comparing it to the masterpiece (IMO) that Mark of the Ninja is. Still cool, kicking fools in the neck to kill them is too dope. 

Of course it's worth the $2.50.

That way, when you have a lady over and you're showing her your Uplay account, you can be all "And take a look... Deluxe Edition..." and she'll know you're the kind of guy who can pamper a special woman.
I had a really good joke for this when I put it in my quote backlog...

I'm going to laugh when this ends up being about Bethesda announcing they're releasing remastered versions of Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

:rofl:
They are announcing paid mods.......

Old woman!

Fuse is now free.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/257400/

I know and hope you didn't drop $10
Even for free, I would advise everyone skip this. ;)

So just wondering this (I blame mornings for being so fucking boring) what will be the next thing Valve ruins on Steam with their policies. 

So far, my opinion/accounts:

They ruined greenlight, by barely policing it and let the idiots run the shop

Then came EA, ruined by allowing idiots to make quick cash grabs. 

Then Market restrictions, this is debatable if it ruined the market or not (killed item flipping I imagine though, granted think it was already kind of dead when they changed the buy/sell system)

Region restriction stuff ruined the buy from Russia thing, probably should be included.

Sales maybe? Still okay, but they took a lot of the fun out of them, some maybe for the better and some for the worse. 

Steam workshop I guess is next, with the Skyrim experiment that flopped, but does seem likely they bring it back at some point, maybe just with new games (as suggested here) to limit the can of worms stuff. Not sure what else they can screw up at the moment, guess they'll have to find some new features to add so they can screw them up. 

Also, when I was thinking of this, I like how they are for "consumers police the market," except if that is the Steam market or Russian trading, then it's important to have restrictions to prevent supposed abuses. 

So just wondering this (I blame mornings for being so fucking boring) what will be the next thing Valve ruins on Steam with their policies.

Then Market restrictions, this is debatable if it ruined the market or not (killed item flipping I imagine though, granted think it was already kind of dead when they changed the buy/sell system)

Region restriction stuff ruined the buy from Russia thing, probably should be included.

Sales maybe? Still okay, but they took a lot of the fun out of them, some maybe for the better and some for the worse.

Steam workshop I guess is next, with the Skyrim experiment that flopped, but does seem likely they bring it back at some point, maybe just with new games (as suggested here) to limit the can of worms stuff. Not sure what else they can screw up at the moment, guess they'll have to find some new features to add so they can screw them up.

Also, when I was thinking of this, I like how they are for "consumers police the market," except if that is the Steam market or Russian trading, then it's important to have restrictions to prevent supposed abuses.
Quit using Steam?

So all the talk about Ass Creed had me open uPlay up to see if any new DLC or stupid crap had been released for Unity since I last played it and
I saw I had that Ass Creed China game in there. I totally forgot about its existence. I got it since I got the season pass doohickey and they gave all that crap free. I jumped in and gave it a go.

Not too shabby. I notice its only 10 bucks on Steam, and that seems about right for the game that it is.
I played through the first two leve err... memories and its basically a Mark of the Ninja style Ass Creed game. I love Mark of the Ninja, and this reminded me of it in a lot of ways in the short period of time I gave it, but its not as deep. Love the art style. The Ass in this is a chick and instead of a blade in her wrist thing she has it in her boot so she kicks fools in the neck and they die. Rad. I like the fact there's two more coming (one in India that looks ok and the Russia one looks badass) and Im enjoying this so far, so theres that. Its got "mixed" reviews on Steam and most of the reviews I read were people complaining about technical issues which is par for the course for Ubi, but I can already tell where this one may fall a little short, espc if I keep comparing it to the masterpiece (IMO) that Mark of the Ninja is. Still cool, kicking fools in the neck to kill them is too dope.
+1

I fakeybroed it (shaddup, at least I didn't buy Unity :p) and I think it's decent, especially for the price. I like that Ubisoft is doing some smaller scale games with modest budgets and modest prices to match. There's plenty of 'indie' stuff out there that charges more than $10.

Just wait... I hear that EA is allowing mods to X-Com 2 just in case they can make some extra money off them and claiming it's because they support the modding community....

So I guess I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here.

Greenlight: They indicated they didn't have the manpower to go through the volume of submissions they were receiving. The old system was not transparent at all and many developers and even some publishers complained of being rejected. Greenlight was a response to that. It's not ideal in many ways but the alternative was exclusion, especially among niche games. In spite of some developers having their thumb up their ass and saying 'I don't know what to do to get noticed on Greenlight' there are real things they can do there to promote and get attention. With the old system it was say a prayer and hope for the best because nobody knew.

Early Access: There was a demand for this after the Kickstarter craze. Actually it even existed before "Early Access" with some games on a 'purchase now and get immediate access' though those were all from publishers. Some good games do come out of Early Access and some of those have enabled those developers to get funding to finish that they otherwise might not have. The Early Access games are clearly labeled as such and it really should be the consumer's job to be educated and make informed decisions. You really do have to think of it like Kickstarter. You're buying the promise of a finished product that potentially may never happen. Make sure it's someone you trust and that you want to support the game's development. If you're not okay with that then don't buy it. There are plenty of non-Early Access games to buy.

As an aside, the refunds system is likely in part a response to both Greenlight and Early Access to give people protection against low quality games getting in and from themselves for not paying attention that they were buying an unfinished game. Although it took a while, they actually made an effort there so it's something.

Market restrictions: This was a response to exploiting the system such as using virtual items for currency which wasn't ever intended. They acted to protect their closed economy. Most of us here use the market to sell cards and that's still quite viable.

Region Restrictions: We were never supposed to have access to those prices in the first place. It was exploiting the system. It's human to lament the loss of a source of cheap goods but we all knew we weren't supposed to be doing it so sorry, you don't get to blame Valve for cutting off the source of Russian trading when you knowingly broke their rules.

Sales: There are still sales. A lot of the reason they seem to suck to all of us is that we own so damned much and that bundles have just set the bar so utterly low. Plenty of people still buy on the Steam sales. And they are continuing to do promotions for the big sales. They try new things some of which work and some not so much. The gem auction was done on the last go round and it was quite popular with most people viewing it favorably.

Workshop/Paid Mods: I went into a long rant about this before but TL;DR No one is owed free mods. However, for better or worse they did listen to all the complaining and screaming and took action quite quickly at that so I don't really see that there's something to complain about there. You're not Minority Report so you don't get to damn them for something they might do in the future.

Lastly, while delivered in his usual surly style, I have to say Bruticus is right. If you're complaining and it bothers you so much then don't use Steam. Otherwise just deal with it like the rest of us and maybe not post lists about how the sky is falling. They are far from perfect but most of us here have a big investment there already and it's really not like there's a lot of (or any) better alternatives.

Thanks Motoki, I was going to type out this exact post, but you beat me to it.

Edited to add publishers have more say over sale prices than Valve in regards to "crappy sales."

+1

I fakeybroed it (shaddup, at least I didn't buy Unity :p) and I think it's decent, especially for the price. I like that Ubisoft is doing some smaller scale games with modest budgets and modest prices to match. There's plenty of 'indie' stuff out there that charges more than $10.
One thing I really like about Ubisoft is the smaller games they are willing to experiment with. Grow Home, Child of Light, Valiant Hearts, etc. I'm really hoping that catches on with some other companies.

You see an walls of text about the evil crimes against humanity Valve has committed by me?
Says the guy who complained about a "purge of shovelware." Odd to bitch about something making a similar point, but it is Bruiticis.

Also:

This is a wall of text. A wall of text is generally a paragraph which runs on far past how long it should be and thus creates a massive wall made entirely of text. A wall of text does not involve a post which includes spacing and short to no paragraphs. It'd probably be a good idea to learn what a wall of text is, before complaining about wall of texts. Now to make this a wall of text, I will start adding random shit to fluff this so it is much longer. Since the point on what a wall of text actually is only took 3 sentences roughly. I guess that makes it a wall of text for the incredibly lazy/uninformed, despite not even being a full paragraph by most considerations. This however is a full paragraph already, although at times changing subjects and being loosely related so could be argued it isn't a proper paragraph and should have been broken into different paragraphs. None the less the point still stands. With that sentence it may have become long enough to actually be an overly long paragraph (though my understanding of how long a paragraph can be, is a bit lacking). For general informal or reading purposes, it is far too long at this point though, but I have plenty of time to continue making this longer to make a point you will ignore, because you are Bruticis. Thankfully caffeine is an amazing drug and makes this very entertaining to do, especially with the political forum I'm also reading being similar bullshit topics like politics often is. Great way to learn about the news though, as long as you ignore everything else. Sometimes the bigots hang around and make funny posts about bigot stuff, which can be good for a laugh when need one, kind of like listening to Rush or Crowley. I need to preview you this to make sure it looks wall of text-y enough, but ehhh too lazy. The hell is cybernations? Sounds like some shitty online game, which means it probably is. Don't know why anyone would advertise that, but someone did on another forum. Weird people right? Anyways, now think this is long enough to make the point on what a wall of text is.

This is not a wall of text. This is a short paragraph which is fairly easy to read and does make your eyes bleed and look like it will take a week to read (like a textbook). If I were to continue on and on like with the previous paragraph it would become one. However I don't plan to as it isn't an example of a wall of text. Can you tell the difference? Doubt will admit it, but figured didn't hurt to ask.

first off much props to the redlizard and motoki for the civil discourse on the various pros and cons of being a #steambro also preedatore was lying when he said he was going to type the exact post his would not be as nicely formatted as motokis second of all with the new refund policy is anyone planning on demoing any games essentially it does give me more courage to fakeybro something knowing if it totally sucks or the dev totally lied about something i have refund options available good for ea games but might be best to wait until the end of an ea games ea period to do so in case a game changes a lot not likely and you tried the crappy early version  finally with the steam summer sale coming up what are some of the games you guys are most hoping to be on sale sort of a pre haul list but something to kill the time  im mostly interested in fakeybroing a few things like cities skylines or train fever or wwe 2k15 or stranded deep or shark attack deathmatch 2 but what happened to 1 amirite  i want to jump on the hype train no pun intended for cities skylines but also i remember it is paradox so not if but when it will be bundled oh well first world problems on a third world budget

I see that they're staying with brown and grey for FO4. I had hoped that maybe they'd take some sort of a risk since we're back on the east coast. Where does all that brown dead grass come from if there's no green grass?

I see that they're staying with brown and grey for FO4. I had hoped that maybe they'd take some sort of a risk since we're back on the east coast. Where does all that brown dead grass come from if there's no green grass?
Ehh, I'm fine with it considering it's the whole post-apocalyptic thing. Their presentation has never made too much sense, anyway. FO3 and FONV both take place like 200 years after the war and everybody is still living in dilapidated buildings. You'd think society would've started to repair itself a bit by then. Either way I'm really excited...it's been four years since an elder scrolls or fallout so I'm definitely ready for it.

You have obvs never been to Chernobyl. Everything is brown there, even the foxes. I would never lie.

You have obvs never been to Chernobyl. Everything is brown there, even the foxes. I would never lie.
Exactly. Post-apocalypse isn't really an excuse. Look at Chernobyl, Hiroshima or the Bikini Atoll today. Plants are the first thing to come back. If an area is livable for people, it's livable for flora. Stalker did it much better.

I realize that this is largely a personal peeve and most people just say "Fallout world is brown and more brown except when it's grey".

Exactly. Post-apocalypse isn't really an excuse. Look at Chernobyl, Hiroshima or the Bikini Atoll today. Plants are the first thing to come back. If an area is livable for people, it's livable for flora. Stalker did it much better.

I realize that this is largely a personal peeve and most people just say "Fallout world is brown and more brown except when it's grey".
I don't really disagree but like I said the development of the Fallout world has never made much sense. 200 years after the war and it looks like the war just ended the week before. They just use the post apocalyptic thing as an excuse to go with a theme.

Lastly, while delivered in his usual surly style, I have to say Bruticus is right. If you're complaining and it bothers you so much then don't use Steam. Otherwise just deal with it like the rest of us and maybe not post lists about how the sky is falling. They are far from perfect but most of us here have a big investment there already and it's really not like there's a lot of (or any) better alternatives.
I was going to like your post, as I'm fine with having a debate on the stuff til this part. Most of my list was things people complained about, some of which I didn't partake in or care about, but plenty of people here would argue so threw them in. It wasn't saying the sky was falling, it was spurred by Bruticus' post and some replies (and caffeine) on the shovelware issue. All of it is things people have mentioned or complained about. Besides, not like anything else was going on, so why not debate?

With Greenlight, the system it's self is transparent (sort of), I'll agree to that. Also agree that Valve may have been over-zealous in policing their store in the past. One of the things I quite liked about Steam though, was they tended to avoid allowing dreck to pollute the storefront. Greenlight should have been a way to allow some of the lesser known, non-terrible, games to find their way onto the store (benefiting both consumer, Valve, and the publisher/developer). As it is, it's mostly a joke, a small percentage of games getting threw seem to be not awful. I understand the lack of staff, but I'd want to see Valve's financials to know if that's due to a lack of available funds or a lack of giving a crap. I feel it's a lack of giving a crap, but being a private company it's near impossible to know.

Early Access: Actually this is another reason the post came to be, from my realizing how little I pay attention to early access games anymore (similar to how I used to look at Greenlight at least (sometimes voting), now can't find any reason to). As you pointed out, on paper it makes sense as way to get in on the Kickstarter craze. In practice, it has just littered the store with more poor quality and further diluted it. Some games have come out that have been good, and guess the arguments come down to how much the negatives are worth the positives. Personally, I just find it hard to want to buy a game in EA anymore, due to how many have failed to live up to the promises or been abandoned.

Basically it was probably the most personal of the list, because I feel the lack of moderation has hurt Early Access (and I'll admit solutions to prevent abuse for it, are one of the hardest and may not even be possible without killing the project entirely).

I don't feel the refunds have helped in the regard to EA personally, but imagine that will come down to I believe/you believe circle going nowhere.

Market Restrictions: Not my favorite thing, a couple years ago I actually would be pretty pissed about this (as I was using item flipping to get a few extra bucks now and then). Since the changes with the buying and selling went into effect, going more stock market like, it made that bit more tricky but was also a massive improvement in the system, and I stopped caring mostly due to being more tricky.

ANYWAYS, to get back on topic, it was one that was added more due to other comments then my own beliefs, never did key trades or anything. I get that trading market items for games (etc.) wasn't the intent of the market, it is a bit odd to restrict free market innovation while promoting market policing in other places (Granted, likely due to restrictions don't require them to hire staff/spend money). Could also argue the protections only decreased their gains from a practice people would do anyways, but I'm not well versed in that world to know what is/can be used as currency beyond Steam items (which only learned about from here) and real currency. Cards are still valuable, though feel the goal of increasing the prices on them (by reducing automated trade) has only managed to reduce value of cards, but a lot of perception bias in that (so it's possible the value is the same as before).

Sales: I wasn't thinking about it in terms of deals as much, I agree that there are still good deals (it's just often for things people, including myself, here already own). To me it was more the meta-games and "limited time," stuff/effects. They have meta-games recently, I actually forgot about them in making my first post ><. Most have focused on the market lately which I'm not sure is a better source of profits then the old achievement based ones, though those are easily to manipulate (though if it's mostly for just a badge, not that big of a deal).

Adding sale cards has been a great idea, that I will give them. Tying it into purchases and badge crafting is also a great idea, again credit for that.

With poor memory, I did mix up the changes in the last sale, moving voting to once a day was okay (I was thinking they changed the timers on what used to be 8hr deals, but now I can't recall so thinking I mixed it with the voting change). Assuming I'm right in my mix up/bad memory, I have less to complain about sales other then a preference thing, I also think makes better business sense but meh.

The only other issue I see is in having some sales repeat multiple times, it kills the marketing benefit of an 8 hour limited time sale. I know that was mostly based on complaints, and hell I do find it nice when I miss something, but if I look at it from a more business sense, it doesn't encourage impulse buying if you know/think it might show up again. Basically I feel repeats are hurting from a business standpoint rather then me not liking them (I don't, except for games I want to pick up, thus bias if I went that route anyways).

Workshop/Paid Mods: This is the other, more others saying it then my own feelings, I don't think paid mods would actually ruin the workshop (some do). The implementation with Skyrim was awful idea with huge can of worms issues. On a new game some of those are fixed.

There are still issues with paid mods anyways, also I felt that Valve's cut was pretty unfair to the mod maker, and if I recall they were supposedly policing the use of donation pages (again could be wrong, going off memory which can mean shitty sources get stuck in there). Still think a pay what you want model is best way to handle paid mods, and setting up a service for doing that would have been a better way to go, with smaller cuts of the revenue from the sale.

Lot more issues with paid mods could get into as well, but already spent like an hour typing this O_O. Think policing is needed to prevent some abuses though (legitimate ones to, while greenlight/EA is at times abusing, those can at least be argued to usually (not always but most of the time) legal though terrible moves.), which I can't see Valve willing to invest in, just guessing based on track record.

Chucked it in spoilers since it is actually incredibly long (and figure few want to read the whole thing).

I don't really disagree but like I said the development of the Fallout world has never made much sense. 200 years after the war and it looks like the war just ended the week before. They just use the post apocalyptic thing as an excuse to go with a theme.
I don't mind, as I really like the theme but agree it doesn't make the most sense. Also the theme, my opinion, works better with a urban setting then say New Vegas (the story and not as in-theme building in NV I seemed to like more >.>).

Would love to see more makeshift outposts and towns like Megaton though, out of the new games it is easily my favorite and the place I remember the most (granted haven't been everywhere in either game).

On the refunds and Early Access thing I mainly meant it would help the dumbasses who go 'Wot? I got an unfinished game? I had NO idea!' and yes they are out there.

It won't help if the developer disappears or keeps promising it will get done months or years done the line. But the very nature of Early Access is some developer gladly paying you on Tuesday for a hamburger today. As you said it's difficult or impossible to prevent that kind of abuse or simply incompetence/ignorance (most is the latter really) without scrapping it entirely.

Anyway I find those games easy enough to ignore and simply don't buy them outside of a bundle.

Ultimately I think the best way to encourage developers to finish their games is to not buy unfinished ones.

I liked your post Red Lizard, strictly because you had the courtesy to hide that behind a spoiler.

For all I know, I might have actually agreed with what you posted. But I would have had to have read that manifesto first to know for sure. And there aint no way that's happening.

Still, thanks for the spoiler.

Now to wait for the Fallout 4 GOTY edition.
I'll wait for the first week or so to pass just so I can read feedback to maje sure they don't mess it up. Might also give them time to release a patch which I'm sure it'll need. Then I'll buy....it's kind of crazy to think if you buy a game and its dlc at full price it's like forty percent of the price of a wii u

I'll wait for the first week or so to pass just so I can read feedback to maje sure they don't mess it up. Might also give them time to release a patch which I'm sure it'll need. Then I'll buy....it's kind of crazy to think if you buy a game and its dlc at full price it's like forty percent of the price of a wii u
LOL... Fallout... fix bugs... within a week?!?.... HAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

Daily Deals
75% off Space Run - $3.74

Summer Sale
Ending 6/5
30% off The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (Steam) - $24.49
50% off Broken Age (Steam) - $12.50
60% off The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (Steam) - $8.00
75% off Defiance Packs
50% off Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth (Steam) - $25.00
Up to 75% off Sniper Elite Deals
Up to 60% off South Park: The Stick of Truth game and DLC

Current Voucher: 23% off 23PERC-ENTOFF-48HOUR (Expires 6/5 1500 UTC)

Summer Sale
80% off Age of Booty (Steam) - $1.00
40% off Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China (Uplay) - $5.99
75% off Assassin's Creed Rogue (Uplay) - $12.50
75% off Assassin's Creed Rogue Deluxe Edition (Uplay) - $15.00
50% off Assassin's Creed Unity (Uplay) - $19.99 (physical - Prime eligible)
80% off Bully: Scholarship Edition (Steam) - $3.00
75% off Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition (Steam) - $5.00
80% off Dead Island Franchise Pack (Steam) - $6.00
75% off Dead Island Game of the Year Edition (Steam) - $5.00
75% off Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition (Steam) - $5.00
75% off Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition (Steam) - $5.00
75% off Far Cry 3 (Uplay) - $7.50
75% off Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Edition (Uplay) - $10.00
75% off Far Cry 3: Deluxe Bundle DLC Pack (Uplay) - $2.50
75% off Far Cry 3 (Steam) - $7.50
75% off Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Edition (Steam) - $10.00
75% off Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Uplay) - $3.75
50% off Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition - $19.99
80% off LA Noire - Complete Edition (Steam) - $6.00
70% off Mass Effect Trilogy (Origin) - $8.99
75% off Prototype 2 (Steam) - $9.99
75% off Rayman Legends (Uplay) - $10.00
75% off Saints Row 2 (Steam) - $2.50
75% off Saints Row the Third - The Full Package (Steam) - $5.00
75% off Saints Row IV (Steam) - $5.00
80% off Star Trek (Steam) - $3.00
75% off Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (Steam) - $12.49
75% off Trials Fusion (Uplay) - $5.00
75% off Trials Fusion Deluxe (Uplay) - $10.00
75% off Trials Fusion Season Pass (Uplay) - $5.00
75% off Valiant Hearts: The Great War (Uplay) - $3.75

2015 DRM-FREE Summer Sale
12 Hour Flash Sales (No, I'm not listing them.)
24 Hour Bundles
Up to 66% off Lucasfilm Adventures
Up to 60% off D&D Remade
Up to 75% off Heros of Might & Magic
Up to 75% off S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Zone

You can earn free games for your purchases during the 2015 DRM-free Summer Promo. You'll receive a free game when you spent $1, $20, and $50 in total while the sale lasts.
Spend more than $1 to receive: SimCity 2000
Spend more than $20 to receive: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Spend more than $50 to receive: Xenonauts
Every purchase on GOG.com counts towards your total, so you don't need to buy everything in a single order or on a discount.

Up to 75% off Crazy Machines 10th Anniversary Sale
Up to 70% off EA Deals
10% off code: 10newsletter

One Day Sale - 65% off all games.
Coupon Codes: Collector's Editions - HUGE / Standard Versions - DEAL

I don't know why you guys are arguing with Brut he predicted Fallout 4 was really a cover for Bioshock 4 before the trailer came out. Missing out on this nugget and other gems by not being in Tebow chat. Don't worry my #SeasonalCAG posts will get more frequent once the Summer Sale hits.

I don't know why you guys are arguing with Brut he predicted Fallout 4 was really a cover for Bioshock 4 before the trailer came out. Missing out on this nugget and other gems by not being in Tebow chat. Don't worry my #SeasonalCAG posts will get more frequent once the Summer Sale hits.
Brut goes to Tebow chat? I might have to start participating if there's something more to it than

"Go bak to ur kage" "mns all his falt spabks u with his fud nuts" "gianna Michaels gunna spabjs u spoabks for all hehehehehe"

Is it just me or does that Fallout 4 trailer still show the character models still move like stiff dolls and it looks like it still uses the same engine lol 

Bugs? I think you mean "features" ;)

bread's done
Back