Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Trying to talk myself out of spending around $55 Canadian on Batman for PS4, can someone tell me what the best price on PC is right now? If its way cheaper I could talk myself out of spending more due to the cheap ass blood running through my veins.
you can pre order on GMG right now for about $10 less. with this code

GRAB25-PERCNT-OFFNOW

Trying to talk myself out of spending around $55 Canadian on Batman for PS4, can someone tell me what the best price on PC is right now? If its way cheaper I could talk myself out of spending more due to the cheap ass blood running through my veins.
I think people are getting it for around $20ish from eBay due to graphic card promos.

Depends on how you obtain it.

There's people on trading sites offloading the NVidia promo keys for it for as little as 9 or 10 TF2 keys but Id say 12-14 is the more average price. I'm sure those same promo codes are selling at fairly low prices on Ebay as well.

Basically, you can get it for $20-$30 if you look hard enough. I got mine from the Nvidia promotion via a trader.

This guy has them for $25

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about pulling the trigger on Magic 2014 to give to my kids who are into the card game. Which option is the best one? I know it's been discussed before, but I'm too lazy to go back and look. :whistle2:
I believe the Gold Pack @ $4.99 is the one to get from rummaging through my purchase history.

I liked Most Wanted, for the price I paid. I didn't like Hot Pursuit. Depends on what kind of game you like I guess.

I guess they don't have Most Wanted, oops.

I'd like at least one day of this sale to have a game/price where I go "Ooohhh cool!" and happily buy it rather than having to talk myself into it.

C'mon, Steam.  Make that happen.

The DLC is overrated for it. You can play any of the heists at any time whether you own it or not as long as someone who does own it is hosting. And really, there's only 2 paid DLC heists. Diamond Heist and Big Bank. The rest of the DLC Heists are all free.

The majority of the DLC is weapons or masks, neither of which are absolutely mandatory to enjoy the game. There's one character DLC too (Clover). IMO the majority of the DLC is superfluous crap. If you plan on playing the game religiously, I would say wait and get all of this stuff b/c it's more useful to someone who puts hours and hours into the game, but if you plan on playing it casually its not necessary.
I probably wouldn't play it at all. Even though it's good. +1. So I'll keep all that in consideration.

Not one of the choices but I'm liking The Long Dark. Might want to check that out if you haven't.
I bought this back in the Winter Sale, although I haven't played much of it since it didn't have controller support. The patch just added that a couple days ago and I was playing it for a little bit this morning. It's a fun game and I could see myself getting into it, but it freezes a lot at the moment (Actually just the Coastal Highway, not the lake map). The devs are pretty active though so hopefully it'll be playable soon.

The Tiki Gods are angry... Spelunky must be played! Don't waffle over buying a brilliant game that's less than the cost of lunch.

I bought this back in the Winter Sale, although I haven't played much of it since it didn't have controller support. The patch just added that a couple days ago and I was playing it for a little bit this morning. It's a fun game and I could see myself getting into it, but it freezes a lot at the moment (Actually just the Coastal Highway, not the lake map). The devs are pretty active though so hopefully it'll be playable soon.
I haven't had any freezing issues yet (other than the in-game type). They do seem to be very active devs so I think they'll get it fixed soon. It's going to be available on that XBox One early access thing too.

Well since everyone is asking for freebies I'll go ahead and give away keys for games you didn't ask for from the bundle I bought the other day.

JT3QQ-GMJZC-6H5K7
H9I4Q-T80GB-62VW3
J32MY-J7N4B-7V4DV
IMCYL-45ZKK-7YTVY

Thanks for these three
55372274.jpg

Anyone know if the USFIV has a decent/active online presence on PC?  I know ps4 still has tons of players, i just don't want to see a ghost town on PC.

Anyone know if the USFIV has a decent/active online presence on PC? I know ps4 still has tons of players, i just don't want to see a ghost town on PC.
If you're in the US there are still a decent amount of players and the PC is the best version. You say the PS4 *still* has tons of players but didn't that version only just come out?

Sorry, due to my current work schedule, updates will be coming later in the day.

Daily Deals
Ending 6/18
50% off Assetto Corsa + Dream Pack 1 - $27.49
50% off Assetto Corsa - $24.99
50% off Assetto Corsa - Dream Pack 1 - $7.49
25% off Elite: Dangerous - $44.99
50% off GRAV - $9.99
50% off Life is Feudal: Your Own - $19.99
40% off Medieval Engineers and Space Engineers - $23.99
80% off Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - $4.99 (50% off DLC)
80% off Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition + Cargo Crew + Dangerous Approaches Collection - $7.99
80% off Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition + Cargo Crew Twin Pack - $6.99
75% off PAYDAY 2 - $4.99 (75% off DLC)
75% off PAYDAY 2: GOTY Edition - $12.49
75% off Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - $7.49
50% off Space Engineers - $12.49
75% off Terraria - $2.49
50% off The Crew - $29.99 (50% off DLC)
50% off The CREW Gold - $42.49
66% off The Talos Principle - $13.59 (66% off DLC)
50% off Verdun - $11.49
50% off WWE 2K15 - $24.99
50% off Final Fantasy Franchise
Up to 75% off Total War Franchise

Flash Sales
Ending 6/17 Group #2
66% off Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition - $6.79
66% off Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - $6.79
75% off Contagion - $4.99
50% off Distance - $9.99
75% off Door Kickers - $4.99
50% off Grow Home - $3.99
40% off Mordheim: City of the Damned - $19.19
35% off Reassembly - $9.74
75% off Rise of Nations: Extended Edition - $4.99
80% off Microsoft RTS Collection: Age of Empires/Age of Mythology/Rise of Nations - $19.99
75% off Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - $9.99 (50% off DLC)
85% off Skullgirls - $2.24 (85% off DLC)
80% off Spelunky - $2.99
90% off System Shock 2 - $0.99
80% off Deus Ex Franchise
78% off Need For Speed Franchise
50% off Street Fighter Franchise

Monster Community Sales
Ending 6/18
50% off bit Dungeon II - $2.49
95% off Dino D-Day - $0.49 (up to 90% off DLC)
75% off Driver Parallel Lines - $2.49
75% off Driver San Francisco - $4.99
50% off Lords of Xulima - $9.99 (50% off other editions/DLC)
75% off realMYST - $1.49
66% off realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - $6.11
33% off Republique Remastered - $16.74
34% off Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum - Steam Powered - $39.59
33% off Take On Mars - $12.05
80% off The Fall - $1.99

50% off Dragon Age: Inquisition (Origin) - $29.99

2015 DRM-FREE Summer Sale
24 Hour Bundles
Up to 75% off Legacies of Kain - $5.96
Up to 80% off Spellforce Pack $9.96

I guess they saw you guys arguing since they added this:

{Shenmue 3 stuff}

Is this game affiliated with SEGA?
SEGA has officially given us the rights to use the "Shenmue" license.

Last updated: Tue, Jun 16 2015 5:16 AM EDT
Bleh @ this:

Are there plans for the HD versions of Shenmue 1 & 2?

The property rights for Shenmue 1 and Shenmue 2 belong to SEGA, so we are not in a position to comment on that.

Last updated:
Tue, Jun 16 2015 5:19 AM EDT

I'm sure the Green Man Gaming announcement will be lame, but it could be something interesting too I guess. 

Maybe they have agreed to buy Bad Juju/Desura to expand their gaming offering and have their own platform to go along with Playfire.  Companies often use the downfall of others  in their industry  to further their own interest or expand what they offer.

Like I said, I'm sure it's probably like 90 percent sure it's some lame thing though, in reality.

Any thoughts on NFS? Which is the one to get? Shift, Undercover or Hot Pursuit?
I'd go with NFS: Hot Pursuit (2010 Reboot from Criterion). The game's a blast. With its Cops vs. Racers theme, you can play either sides at any time + their missions (depending on what missions you unlock). With a big maps loaded w/ lots of races + types. Yeah, it's tons of fun.

While I did like NFS: Undercover, I was disappointed with it. It's basically NFS: Most Wanted [2005 version by Black Box] - but nowhere as great. Nowhere as great as NFS: MW 2005 - as it only has a few new race types (like Highway Battles - which are awesome). Other than Maggie Q doing actual acting + a different story than MW 2005, it don't feel too different from that game. But, if you ain't played NFS: MW 2005, you might actually like UC more than I did.

While I did like NFS: Shift, that's more for those who are trying to try something less arcadey than NFS, but want something a bit more sim-like - even though it is not entirely a sim type of racing game. It is in first-person always in the cockpit, so that's different for a racer (especially NFS) and kind of cool.

Personally - for NFS games, I loved both NFS: Most Wanted 2005 + NFS: Carbon + NFS: Hot Pursuit 2010. Those are the ones that I dug the most.

This is worth a mention behind the other three - the recent NFS: Rivals was a excellent cross b/t NFS: Most Wanted 2005, Most Wanted 2012 & Hot Pursuit 2010. While I'm sure most didn't like it's locked at 30 FPS, screw it - I dug the game and had a lot of fun with it. The seamless transitions b/t online + offline mix is awesome, if it finds you a connection, other players, and whatnot. And if it doesn't connect or you choose to not allow for online players - just play solo, offline or online; up to you. Of course, like many recent EA Titles - NFS: Rivals is only on Origin.

Want: Windborne

Have: Nothing

pls and thx

The game got delisted and the dev gave 5 free copies to anyone that owns it.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/221560/announcements/detail/153467963866653546
Oh man... that sucks. I had the beta and it was interesting. For me, it was a little far from finished to take a chance, but I had every intention of taking a second look once they made some progress. I guess lots of people felt the same way.

I never really thought it would go belly-up though because Hidden Path is a well-established and respected publisher. I'd be interested in trading for one too if someone has a bonus copy.

30 ramen for $3, that is crazy. $3 here only gets me like 9 ramen
jesus, where do you live? typically when i see them they're around 15 cents

My favorite post on that site:

Steve U-Elmira, NY says:
February 17, 2006 at 7:49 am

I get them anywhere from 8 cents on sale to 20 cents when I am really hungry. I get the money from my grandmother so really they are free when you think about it. Sometimes I talk my parents out of a few packs when I go to dinner at their house (again, FREE)
cheap ass rameners

I thought I was in a good group at around level 13,500.   The top group has over 160k levels now.

I think they might have to make some new badges after 300k.

bread's done
Back