Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Uncrowded $.19
Green Light - Early Access - Check
90% Off - Check
User reviews: Mostly Negative (119 reviews) - Check
7 friends already own this game - Check
1 friend wants this game: MysterD - Check
Best review "If you hit a zombie with an axe they basically fly towards the horizon." -Check

puke.gif
Ok, you talked me into it. Bought.

Phew, FINALLY finished reading the 5k or more posts to keep up to date with the thread. So I guess, it's better late than never so here's my haul:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam 
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Standard Edition 
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Specact DLC 
Chivalry Medieval Warfare with Chivalry Deadliest Warrior 
Legend of Korra 
The Wolf Among Us 
Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain
Battlestations Collection (ROW) 
Hitman Absolution: Elite Edition (ROW)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Complete Pack 
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle
The Guild Gold Edition 
Valkyria Chronicles™ 
Metro Redux Bundle 
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH 
The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition 
Carpe Fulger Bundle 
Voxelized 
OMG Zombies 
Fowl Space 
HARD TRUCK APOCALYPSE: ARCADE 
Despair 
Metal Slug X
Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie 
Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Frenzy 
Age of Empires II 
Age of Empires II HD: The Forgotten Retail (thanks LN3000!)
Shadow Warrior: Special Edition 
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction - Echelon Edition 
Rainbow Six Collection 
Gothic Complete Pack 2011 
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES 
Dino D-Day Comic - Issue #1
Dino D-Day: Last Stand DLC 
Need for Speed: Undercover 
Pool Nation Bumper Pack Bundle 
PlayWay's Sim Bundle (thanks Fatality!)
The Amazing Spider-Man Franchise (thanks tebow!)
I gotta say I bought more stuff this sale than any other since I joined steam back on September, 2012. Must be because of the gaben bucks  :razz: and thanks to everyone that gave me a gift!  :applause:

y does mysterd want it??
Its MysterD.

Uncrowded $.19
Green Light - Early Access - Check
90% Off - Check
User reviews: Mostly Negative (119 reviews) - Check
7 friends already own this game - Check
1 friend wants this game: MysterD - Check
Best review "If you hit a zombie with an axe they basically fly towards the horizon." -Check

puke.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSDwyHi3_n4

Almost finished with Borderlands TPS.

At least, I think so. Is the fight against the spaceship with infinite spawning guardians and lost legions one of the last battles? I just think so since you get a Legendary head skin for completing it. It's more difficult to beat this battle since I've done most of the missions and am only on level 27. There don't seem to be as many missions as in previous games. And I gotta say, Nisha's skill is amazing with compounding laser weapons. What are some good pistols to dupe with her final skill? No mission weapons are quite as good as Moxxi's laser. Goddamn Toby's laser weapon has such good stats, but it's stupid that the flavor text means it sucks and misses on purpose.

Almost finished with Borderlands TPS.

At least, I think so. Is the fight against the spaceship with infinite spawning guardians and lost legions one of the last battles? I just think so since you get a Legendary head skin for completing it. It's more difficult to beat this battle since I've done most of the missions and am only on level 27. There don't seem to be as many missions as in previous games. And I gotta say, Nisha's skill is amazing with compounding laser weapons. What are some good pistols to dupe with her final skill? No mission weapons are quite as good as Moxxi's laser. Goddamn Toby's laser weapon has such good stats, but it's stupid that the flavor text means it sucks and misses on purpose.
If you like the Vibra-Pulse, just wait...

Phew, FINALLY finished reading the 5k or more posts to keep up to date with the thread. So I guess, it's better late than never so here's my haul:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Standard Edition
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Specact DLC
Chivalry Medieval Warfare with Chivalry Deadliest Warrior
Legend of Korra
The Wolf Among Us
Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain
Battlestations Collection (ROW)
Hitman Absolution: Elite Edition (ROW)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Complete Pack
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle
The Guild Gold Edition
Valkyria Chronicles™
Metro Redux Bundle
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH
The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition
Carpe Fulger Bundle
Voxelized
OMG Zombies
Fowl Space
HARD TRUCK APOCALYPSE: ARCADE
Despair
Metal Slug X
Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie
Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Frenzy
Age of Empires II
Age of Empires II HD: The Forgotten Retail (thanks LN3000!)
Shadow Warrior: Special Edition
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction - Echelon Edition
Rainbow Six Collection
Gothic Complete Pack 2011
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
Dino D-Day Comic - Issue #1
Dino D-Day: Last Stand DLC
Need for Speed: Undercover
Pool Nation Bumper Pack Bundle
PlayWay's Sim Bundle (thanks Fatality!)
The Amazing Spider-Man Franchise (thanks tebow!)
I gotta say I bought more stuff this sale than any other since I joined steam back on September, 2012. Must be because of the gaben bucks :razz: and thanks to everyone that gave me a gift! :applause:
All that and no Nep-Nep? GTFO!

y does mysterd want it??
If you've noticed - MysterD adds just about anything to his WishList.

Whether it's something I really do want (those often get sorted to the top of my WishList), ridiculously cheap, on sale, been bundled, or whatever - good chance, it's gonna wind-up on my WishList.

If you've noticed - MysterD adds just about anything to his WishList.

Whether it's something I really do want (those often get sorted to the top of my WishList), ridiculously cheap, on sale, been bundled, or whatever - good chance, it's gonna wind-up on my WishList.
but y

I'm rather confused about Early Access games. Do you get the full game when it comes out or is it just the trial right now and we'd have to pay an additional fee for the full game when it comes out?
Since no one answered this, yes, you get to keep the game for good even into final release. In theory. In practice it seems thus far many games linger in Early Access indefinitely and a few even have the developers go MIA or pack it up.

Basically, tread carefully and buy from a developer you trust.

Unless it's under 50 cents then fuck it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bundlestars Truckload of Pure Ass bundle is live for $2.49

• Hunting Unlimited 2010
  • 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul
  • Mission Runway
  • The UnderGarden
  • Hot Dish
  • Sprint Cars Road to Knoxvill
  • Deadlock II: Shrine Wars
  • Dr. Daisy Pet Vet
  • Elizabeth Find M.D. - Diagnosis Mystery - Season 2
  • Mahjongg Investigations: Under Suspicion

Hot damn, Mission Runway!

I like how even the model in the Mission Runway box picture looks like her ill-fitted garment was made out of a curtain.

Hunting Unlimited says "Experience fast-paced hunting action in pursuit of the biggest trophy bucks throughout North America, Canada and Now the Bavarian Forest!" -- And the Trailer still shows you about to shoot an elephant trotting across... some sort of scorched yellow desert with a forest in the background?

May be good. May not be good.

Chompy Chomp Chomp
0VBGG-5BF6V-ZP8XW

Constant C

55DX2-HTGI8-R9DTD

Drakensang

2DE2I-IYRIY-5G9LA

Draw A Stickman: EPIC
2LKXK-94N2L-09327

Driftmoon
2II67-T8PPK-4KVXL

Sideway New York

L7F3X-XXFNC-D7TR6

Hot damn, Mission Runway!

I like how even the model in the Mission Runway box picture looks like her ill-fitted garment was made out of a curtain.

Hunting Unlimited says "Experience fast-paced hunting action in pursuit of the biggest trophy bucks throughout North America, Canada and Now the Bavarian Forest!" -- And the Trailer still shows you about to shoot an elephant trotting across... some sort of scorched yellow desert with a forest in the background?
Damn it! How'd they find out about the heards of wild elephants wondering through Arizona?!

The UnderGarden Steam Key: G9JZE-H9PKG-20DGA

Professional Farmer 2014 Steam Key: 4625I-MCEIE-GNIYV

Agricultural Simulator 2013 Steam Key: 44CH5-AQP56-EW58E

Towtruck Simulator 2015 Steam Key: EP4RE-G4CQ9-I8J46

Warehouse and Logistics Simulator Steam Key: GRRR6-V0IVL-Z62GM

enjoy

Dat Mission Runway.

Once upon a time Ashes and I would post pictures of our tragic hot messes.

That's some old school shit right there. It was terrible before Greenlight made it cool to be terrible.

So Thomas Was Alone figures are a thing.

Shop1.jpg

The product description is pretty humorous, but, um... I don't really have a joke for this. Yeah it, uh... this exists.

I guess the big one floats, so that's kinda cool.

Okay.

Borderlands TPS is fucking amazing. The ending is GREAT. Haven't enjoyed an ending like that since Wind Waker.

Just want to give the Styx deal a recommendation. I'm about three missions in (they are all long and split in 3 or 4 levels each) and the stealth is very good, with some interesting mechanics (like cloning), good exploration and side missions. Story is alright, voice work is good though dialogue is weak and graphics are good from a distance and bad up close, but gameplay is really solid. Stealth fans should give it a chance.

Just want to give the Styx deal a recommendation. I'm about three missions in (they are all long and split in 3 or 4 levels each) and the stealth is very good, with some interesting mechanics (like cloning), good exploration and side missions. Story is alright, voice work is good though dialogue is weak and graphics are good from a distance and bad up close, but gameplay is really solid. Stealth fans should give it a chance.
Sounds like I should wait until it's at least 75% off.

Anyone have Freedom Planet from the Indiegala Bundle up for trade? Kind of slipped my radar and now I realized it seems to be a really good Sonic-like game. Kind of a MysterD moment.

Anyone have Freedom Planet from the Indiegala Bundle up for trade? Kind of slipped my radar and now I realized it seems to be a really good Sonic-like game. Kind of a MysterD moment.
Sounds more like you gilby'd it.

Edit: Although.. hmnn. It's not like you wanted the bundle then forgot about it.. so maybe that doesn't apply after all.

Eh. :shrug: Maybe you HBX'd it.

Since no one answered this, yes, you get to keep the game for good even into final release. In theory. In practice it seems thus far many games linger in Early Access indefinitely and a few even have the developers go MIA or pack it up.

Basically, tread carefully and buy from a developer you trust.

Unless it's under 50 cents then fuck it.
Thanks. Bought it. Because I had Gabenbucksand it was around a quarter. Not because I'm a masochist.

May be good. May not be good.

Chompy Chomp Chomp
0VBGG-5BF6V-ZP8XW

Constant C

55DX2-HTGI8-R9DTD

Drakensang

2DE2I-IYRIY-5G9LA

Draw A Stickman: EPIC
2LKXK-94N2L-09327

Driftmoon
2II67-T8PPK-4KVXL

Sideway New York

L7F3X-XXFNC-D7TR6

The UnderGarden Steam Key: G9JZE-H9PKG-20DGA

Professional Farmer 2014 Steam Key: 4625I-MCEIE-GNIYV

Agricultural Simulator 2013 Steam Key: 44CH5-AQP56-EW58E

Towtruck Simulator 2015 Steam Key: EP4RE-G4CQ9-I8J46

Warehouse and Logistics Simulator Steam Key: GRRR6-V0IVL-Z62GM

enjoy
Dammit. I was wasting time being at work and missed these. That'll teach me to go to work instead of trolling the Steam thread for code drops!

So if you don't Tebow chat then you missed this (also made my day :D/ ):

Tomasety III: headpiecing = buying games which has been given for free before or games which have been cheaper also

Edit: Also forgot to welcome The End into the Tebow chat brotherhood

bread's done
Back