Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So today marks 10 years on CAG so I am doing a giveaway. Here goes one game per CAG you have to have a year minimum and a post on the steam thread before this one. Quote here what you want I will send through pm.

Here is the list: http://pastebin.com/6iuMLXMi
Can I have Drakensang: The Dark Eye?

Awesome giveaway.

Looks like people already asked for Drakensang. I'll try again and ask for something else...

Can I have Red Johnson's Chronicles 1+2?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to side with The End on this one, since he gave me 1.4k tremor coins. Tremorbros 4 lyfe
You're a man who's loyalty can be bought. I respect that.

I actually just claimed Leisure suit Larry off of tremor a couple of hours ago. So I don't actually need the game. it was just a joke. But it's always fun to get lectured to by some newbie that I've never seen before.

So today marks 10 years on CAG so I am doing a giveaway. Here goes one game per CAG you have to have a year minimum and a post on the steam thread before this one. Quote here what you want I will send through pm.

Congrats on 10 years of cheapness headpiece!

Can I haz Dogfighter pleaze? I'm always fighting dogs.

I know nobody else gives a shit about this because freebundletrashzomg but...
Another update...finally got a nonautomated bullshit response to my query about never getting my refund added to my account. According to their records they claim it was already added, which it wasn't (they are claiming it was added and what "probably happened" was I didnt realize it and used the funds on another purchase. SInce I didn't have any money in my account until last week, which came from selling a few cards, I would realize if 4 bucks suddenly appeared in my wallet). Checked my bank account again to make sure, I never received any sort of deposit there. And I checked my Steam account details which also don't show anything. Really aggravating.
I have a similar issue that I *think* they didn't give me my refund because I can't find any evidence anywhere that they did but they *might* have just dumped it in my wallet without a notice and I thought it was card money.

Except I just can be bothered to write their outsourced customer disservice so I guess I'll just be annoyed about that $4 and try not to have to request refunds in the future.

Anyhow, if a Christmas miracle happens and you ever get resolution post here and let us know, or I guess just PM me, or give away a few crappy bundled games so people will pay attention to your post.

Damn, I thought The End was serious. I've seen worse broken out over free games. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go hide to cover my shame.

Wow, congrats on the 10 year mark!

Not sure what is all taken at this point but could I get Sirius Online?

If it's taken then Pool Nation and Syberia are good alternates.

If those are all taken then I'm okay.

Oh, I'd like either ARMA game if they are still available. I've played a ton of 2 and 3.

And thanks for the giveaway and congrats (condolences) on 10 years.

Alright everyone should have their game above this post. If I missed you just quote and I will send. Still alot available.
Nice giveaway headpiece and congrats! If you have any of these games left I would take one. I listed them by priority. Thanks!

Bloodsports TV

Gare Sapphire Mechs

Back To Bed

Red Lake

I did get the code, even though I didn't quote the post. :)

Thanks for the game - it was a nice surprise after spending last night in the ER trying to get meds for a kidney stone (especially since my family was planning on going on vacation to the beach today - that, of course, didn't happen).

So I blame the meds for not following directions and quoting the post. :)

Thanks again headpiece for the game, and congrats again on the 10 years.

The End - hope you find another on the list you're looking for.

Even if he is, are you really okay stealing some guy's drop just because he wasn't paying attention? Kind of a dick move.

For fuck's sake, can MysterD post a long ass rant about DRM to break up all this leftover bundle key spam?

I may be the only one that feels this way but whatever, I'm going to there I said it anyhow. It shits up the whole thread and I find it really obnoxious and inconsiderate. There's a reason there's a separate thread for giveaways.

I know the heart was in the right place and I get it but while general off topic chatter may be funny or eye rolly or even rage inducing this is of interest to exactly one person. The person who gets that key. Which would be fine if it was one or five times but it's not so fine when it's 50.

If you couldn't give away all your bundle extras in the Tebow chat (which didn't need to made out to be this super secret thing by the way) then you could have put it up on BGCQ or did a bunch a Steam gifts giveaways set to that group or told people to PM you.

Or otherwise do anything but turn the whole god damned thread in the all day Headpiece extra bundle trash giveaway thread.

Yeah yeah I'm the bad guy, I suck. How dare I complain about giveaways. Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children? etc etc.

Sorry I just needed to get this out because my not so subtle hint was not being taken in the wake of the mobs crawling all over each other to get free bundle trash.

I have half a mind to do the same thing with my 300 bundle extras sitting in my spreadsheet because fuck it, the thread's already hosed for the day anyway so if people aren't going to have any consideration then why the hell not.

I have half a mind to do the same thing with my 300 bundle extras sitting in my spreadsheet because fuck it, the thread's already hosed for the day anyway so if people aren't going to have any consideration then why the hell not.
You should let me... ahem... 'organize' it first.

i would appreciate Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance if you still have it... if not, Supreme Commander would be my 2nd choice. thanks for doing the giveaway :applause:

Hello Dear,

Congratulations on your great achievement. I myself have been registered for 9 years and next year I plan to give back to this community absolutely nothing.

Per your instructions, I have quoted the offending post and am requesting:

Ted By Dawn

THE END DO NOT TRY TO STEAL THE GAME I REQUESTED EITHER PURPOSELY, PURPOSEFULLY, OR ON PURPOSE YOU TROLL ASSHOLE!

Not requesting anything as I think I have everything on the list, but do want to call this out as an incredibly awesome gesture.

Especially for a seasonal.

Not requesting anything as I think I have everything on the list, but do want to call this out as an incredibly awesome gesture.

Especially for a seasonal.
Edit - Looks like I am mistaken. If Puzzle Agent is still available, I would appreciate a copy. Otherwise Gettysburg?

Thanks!

Alright everyone should have their game above this post. If I missed you just quote and I will send. Still alot available.
I didn't get Warhammer 40k Space Marine. Was that one already taken? If so, no worries.

Edit: Nevermind, I see now where someone else had requested before me. Thank you anways!

YOU MORANS! YOU COULD SELL THEM AS RANDOM STEAM KEYS ON G2A AND JOIN THE MILLIONAIRE RANKS WITH SADPANDA!
o3e0o.jpg

YOU HAVE POSTED THIS PURPOSELY TO DEMORALIZE ME, SLANDER MY NAME, SHAME MY CHARACTER, AND HURT MY WHORE FEELINGS. YOU DID NOT POST THIS TO BE HELPFUL OR CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMMUNITY. IN FACT, I HAVE ON GOOD AUTHORITY THAT YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO DOCTOR THIS IMAGE AND CREATE A MEME SPECIFICALLY FITTING THIS SITUATION. I HAVE PMED YOU ASKING FOR PROOF OTHERWISE AND YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED. WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS? I AM A CONTRIBUTING MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY AND HAVE EVEN JUST MINUTES AGO TROLLED A CONSOLE MORANS IN ANOTHER THREAD AND I DO NOT DESERVE THIS AND REFUSE TO PUT UP WITH THIS. CEASE AND DESIST NOW OR I WILL SEND MY INTERNET LAWYER, SADPANDAESQUIRE, TO PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE.

10 Years? Very impressive sir. I'm only 5.75 year mark myself. Do you have any words of wisdom to share with us?

May I please have Roogoo? Looks like it's a puzzler about baby toy shapes. Looks like you can up the difficulty by tossing back some whiskey. I'm sold.

I've got way too much shit already so I won't ask for anything other than to give you a hug.

bread's done
Back