Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I bought TESO for 12 for moran purposes

here is the mystery turd they dropped into my email

MFVZB-DP5BH-V0WYX

also it appears the account creation page for TESO is "down" at the moment.....go figure
I couldn't resist and checked the mystery. I already own it, so chances are really small for anyone here to not own it also.

MFVZB-DP5BH-V0WYX

also it appears the account creation page for TESO is "down" at the moment.....go figure
thanks for skyram online

Last edited by a moderator:
I interrupt this... whatever this is... with the latest Nuuvem featured sales:

Pillars of Eternity: Hero Ed - $15.81

Enemy Front - $3.79

Alien Rage - $2.21

Alien vs Predator Collection - $1.89

Phantom Breaker:Battlegrounds - $1.89

I think that's it. Was real slow to update tonight.
Also, Crawl is on sale. 30% off only, but correct me if I'm wrong, seems like the first game on early access I have seen been sold on nuuvem so far.

Around $4.50 and it comes with a steam key.

Day 3 @ GMG's Summer Sale. Preview is up now, if you can't see it, just log in. Mostly "rpgs."

Might bite on TESO at $12 for moran purposes.

edit: Skyrim DLC isn't on sale. Please complain about it.
75% off + coupon on TESO. Very nice. Price + percentage-off is right.

Though, I wasn't even super-fond of TESO during Beta testing or Unlimited's first Free Weekend (for former Beta testers).

Ugh - do I buy or not?

[bangs head on table]

EDIT:

Mooby says that everyone should buy Risen 3 this very second. And then return it in another ten seconds.
I already own Risen 3 (Complete Ed even), thanks to Steam's Summer Sale 2015. Still ain't played it.

75% off + coupon on TESO. Very nice. Price + percentage-off is right.

Though, I wasn't even super-fond of TESO during Beta testing or Unlimited's first Free Weekend (for former Beta testers).

Ugh - do I buy or not?

[bangs head on table]

EDIT:

I already own Risen 3 (Complete Ed even), thanks to Steam's Summer Sale 2015. Still ain't played it.
Yes buy an online only RPG so we can listen to complain about it being online only and how it should a have offline single player mode called Skyrim

coinplay.io has some bundle up called the Contest Bundle #2, $1 for 5 Steam games. You can also enter to win a key for Pillars of Eternity.

Interesting deal on GMG for Shadowrun games.

Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (Steam key) before any promo codes is $4.49 (70% off).

That'd be $3.59, if coupon for 20% off actually works w/ it -  in which that promo code would make it the cheapest it's been according to ITAD.

Shadowrun Returns (Steam) has been $1.49 on Steam, according to ITAD.

Even after coupon, this GMG deal won't top Steam's best deal on that.

MFVZB-DP5BH-V0WYX

TESO is going to be free to play in a year or two. it does not have enough originality to survive. the novelty of it wears off.

TESO is going to be free to play in a year or two. it does not have enough originality to survive. the novelty of it wears off.
Yeah, there's always that possibility, too - if it doesn't sell that well since its Unlimited transformation to B2P.

So bloody torn on this ESO deal.

Yeah, there's always that possibility, too - if it doesn't sell that well since its Unlimited transformation to B2P.

So bloody torn on this ESO deal.
getting rid of the original monthly fee plan, is already a clear sign of where it is heading.

getting rid of the original monthly fee plan, is already a clear sign of where it is heading.
The Secret World dropped its Sub-Fee - and it's still B2P.

Pretty much, you just buy the DLC's via Funcom or buy Re-Released Edition w/ DLC's.

I think ESO would have to go a similar route, if they wanted to stick w/ B2P as long as feel they can financially do so.

Pretty much, you just buy the DLC's via Funcom or buy Re-Released Edition w/ DLC's.

I think ESO would have to go a similar route, if they wanted to stick w/ B2P as long as feel they can financially do so.
i actually agree with you for once and I don't see why it won't remain B2P. I imagine Bethesda has a little more financial backing then say Funcom

that is why i find it really strange, especially since it is EA, since they couldn't pull the plug faster on the star wars mmo. you cannot tell me star wars has less fan base than the secret world. LOL

that is why i find it really strange, especially since it is EA, since they couldn't pull the plug faster on the star wars mmo. you cannot tell me star wars has less fan base than the secret world. LOL
EA just distributes TSW to certain retailers, they have nothing more to do with it than that. I believe its self published on Steam.

coinplay.io has some bundle up called the Contest Bundle #2, $1 for 5 Steam games. You can also enter to win a key for Pillars of Eternity.
"Biglands: A Game Made By Kids" -- How is that a selling point? Kids are dumb. Most games made by adults are shit, and they went to school and stuff.

"Ford Elementary: The Car Engineered By Kids!"

Well, here's the things about that.

Funcom is independent and were part of the EA Partners program for TSW:

http://investor.ea.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=688686

So, EA don't technically own Funcom.

Funcom is listed on Steam as a self-publisher for the Steam-version of TSW game. So, I do think Funcom has way more say over what happens to the game w/ publishing (especially digitally - as 38 Studios + BHG went through this), business model for the MMO, and all of that stuff. And so far, it looks like B2P model + DLC Purchasing has worked for TSW and kept it afloat, since they have not moved it into the F2P realm.

About SW:TOR - BioWare is owned by EA. So, I'm sure EA + BioWare made the decision pretty quick to F2P, since that seems to be the rage for MMO's failing to keep a Sub-base + failing generate lots of $ under the Sub-Model (especially since this game costed EA + BioWare a good chunk of money to develop + market).

I'm really curious + uncertain which direction Zenimax decides to stick with or change to w/ TESO.

Picked up shadowrun dragonfall or whatever it's called. Really liked the original shadowrun returns (which looks a little ridiculous typing out) so was waiting on this to hit 75% off+. Also picked up a bards tale because with that coupon finally was in my purchase territory as well.

Picked up shadowrun dragonfall or whatever it's called. Really liked the original shadowrun returns (which looks a little ridiculous typing out) so was waiting on this to hit 75% off+. Also picked up a bards tale because with that coupon finally was in my purchase territory as well.
It's Shadowrun Dragonshit. Get it right next time pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fW11DLXLL8

Eh um. Shadowrun Returns Dragonfall Director's Cut. Come on if you want something ridiculous to type out that's it right there. Incredible game though that surpasses the original in every way. Good enough that I actually backed the Hong Kong Kickstarter.

So, I bought ESO, 'cause I'm an idiot I guess. I don't even really care anything about playing the game, but it's downloading now.

Step 1: I have a problem.

Edit:

Actually, I'm more excited for my "mystery game". What could it be? Oh, what could it be?

Who wants a key for MagNets? 1st quote gets it. It's got cardz

So, I bought ESO, 'cause I'm an idiot I guess. I don't even really care anything about playing the game, but it's downloading now.

Edit:

Actually, I'm more excited for my "mystery game". What could it be? Oh, what could it be?
My guess is it's a game you already have.

Edit:

HitlerCat didn't know so I want MagNets.

Edit:

Wait what? MagNets was your mystery game? That actually looks good and hasn't been bundled before. Was expecting all of the mystery games to be crap

This probably won't sell the game for you but i got The Huntsman: Orphanage Halloween Edition with my purchase of ESO.

I tried 5 minutes of the free Depth weekend.

o48o1.jpg

Borderlands TPS just glitched my Badass Ranks and skins. I got to respend the BR, but my skins and heads are gone.

Ugh.

Hit 3k steam count and made Chronicles of Narnia my 3,000th game. What's wrong with me?
Nothing wrong w/ that.

You hit 3000 Steam-games.

Congrats!

e6ecab80668a6c6221e727f3ec246996416ab3a12a1043c25f3500a3e27fe8a9.jpg

EDIT:

I think many of us CAG's have that problem of, "It's on sale cheap! At 75% off, backlog it! 75% off + an extra promo code + free mystery game - yeah, I'll definitely backlog it!"

Even if we don't wind-up playing the game anytime soon or even at all.

I think many of us CAG's have that problem of, "It's on sale cheap! At 75% off, backlog it! 75% off + an extra promo code + free mystery game - yeah, I'll definitely backlog it!"

I don't have a problem. I never regret any of my purchases and I play all my games as soon as i buy them.

all

I just bought ANOTHER key for ESO that I'm forcing my friend to download and play with me. Mediocrity loves company.

Spreading the sickness around.

I just bought ANOTHER key for ESO that I'm forcing my friend to download and play with me.

Spreading the sickness around.
what was your mystery game this time if its magnet send it my way and no one elses

also what is your name in game..ill add you and run around and kill npcs.

that is if you can

Err, so when Borderlands TPS glitched out on me, it took away my vehicle skins and the Turkey/Sentinel heads but nothing else. That doesn't even make sense. And all I did was save and quit before the hidden boss killed me (I'm LV 42 on TVHM). What the hell kinda glitch is dat

I didn't try the mystery game key. Just forwarded both GMG emails over to my buddy.

Is your in-game name the same as your user i.d./ESO account name?
I don't even know, I'm still "installing" it...I had issues with the download initially and it restarted 3 times...now its applying a patch and has been for around 20 minutes

bread's done
Back