Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I don't even know, I'm still "installing" it...I had issues with the download initially and it restarted 3 times...now its applying a patch and has been for around 20 minutes
I had problems too. Paused it to update Diablo 3 and then the download started back at -1%, if that's at all fuck ing possible. Despite having downloaded 5 or 6 gigs, it's now at 2% done. I'm not a mathematician, but that doesn't seem accurate.

I had problems too. Paused it to update Diablo 3 and then the download started back at -1%, if that's at all fuck ing possible. Despite having downloaded 5 or 6 gigs, it's now at 2% done. I'm not a mathematician, but that doesn't seem accurate.
ive been downloading it since i bought it around noon, it restarts, then applies patches, then redownloads, then has errors then does shit.....its doing it all again now.

i might be near the end now..i have some random 5 gig download

Dude, you bought TES Online. You have it coming. You brought this upon yourself.

y u stalkin, spoderman jr

queue time was short but i didnt have the time to wait
really? it says 15 min for me. now i am stuck at the login make your username screen. LOL

what a trash f2p game. it will be shut in less than a yr at this rate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think many of us CAG's have that problem of, "It's on sale cheap! At 75% off, backlog it! 75% off + an extra promo code + free mystery game - yeah, I'll definitely backlog it!"

Even if we don't wind-up playing the game anytime soon or even at all.
I am not seeing the problem.

I think he's mixing up ESO with Skyrim Legendary Edition, which did go out of stock there much earlier today.

Anyway, I don't know why anyone listens to him. Everything he says is nonsense and he won't even get a damned avatar. Just put his ass on ignore and call it good.

Who wants to join me on left 4 dead? I promise to not execute you before your level loads. Ram drive ftw.

everyone-world-cross-their-fingers--large-msg-117995562012.jpg

I think he's mixing up ESO with Skyrim Legendary Edition, which did go out of stock there much earlier today.

Anyway, I don't know why anyone listens to him. Everything he says is nonsense and he won't even get a damned avatar. Just put his ass on ignore and call it good.
he should have just kept with posting newegg links nobody cared about

now all he does is foxhack

There's a lot of Anti-name sentiment lately... but no one brings up the fact that Abraham Lincoln only ever had 1 year of schooling thus couldn't be a Dr.  Could it be that you had a seizure while typing in your logon?

There's a lot of Anti-name sentiment lately... but no one brings up the fact that Abraham Lincoln only ever had 1 year of schooling thus couldn't be a Dr. Could it be that you had a seizure while typing in your logon?
Fortunately in the 1800's you could be a Dr with 1 year of medical school, 2 years was recommended in 1860...being Japanese requires being born in japan however

Featured deals from Brazil:

Worms franchise: 75-80% off.  I'm not listing/converting them all.

Wargame: Red Dragon - $13.25

Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Ed - $5.69 (Uplay)

Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy - $2.21

Company of Heroes 2 (SA locked) - $4.75 (SA)

NBA 2K15 - $12.65

Sure Proxy Blade Zero looks kinda cheap but the combat in this game is absolutely the real deal. It's measured and tense but fun, a bit like MGR if MGR required strategy beyond parry-spam and had absolutely no crazy over the top crap. Plus, it's only $1... http://store.steampowered.com/app/313980/
You had me all excited about it until I saw that little green bar on the store page. I think we've all been there.

Must've been bundled or given away.

For some reason this is a dollar. MSRP used to be $9.99 and it looks like a good game.

Bought it in case of a glitch, will refund if it's not

EDIT: Fixed typo

For some reason this is a dollar. MSRP used to be $9.99 and it looks like a good game.

According to a review, the publisher made the devs move to mobile games so this was abandoned.

So it might be its new MSRP. A drastic price drop is something a publisher would do just to get some extra cash.

Edit: This thread kinda says otherwise. So... I dunno.

According to a review, the publisher made the devs move to mobile games so this was abandoned.

So it might be its new MSRP. A drastic price drop is something a publisher would do just to get some extra cash.
You'd think they'd have bundled it a few times or put it on sale for 75% off before dropping it to $0.99 MSRP though. I suppose they could be doing it for extra cash, but if that's the case.. this way of doing it is dumb. I don't think it was discounted at all on Steam for a long time (including the summer sale)

I didn't like RBC:Mirage that much but to be fair I didn't play it enough to really get a feel for whether it was actually a bad game or I had yet to figure out its systems. To be fair though, when your competition is Shank fuck ing 2, you have a high bar to clear in combat quality to hold my attention.

It could also be they lowered the MSRP so it can be the 19 cent deal for the next batch of weekly deals starting tomorrow.

ic28bVZ.gif

It could also be they lowered the MSRP so it can be the 19 cent deal for next week.

ic28bVZ.gif
lol, that's what madjoki predicted. If that happens I'm refunding dat shit. I have a feeling it won't get discounted any further though, the publisher may have completely given up on the title and any sales/promotions (similar to what happened with NyxQuest)

lol, that's what madjoki predicted. If that happens I'm refunding dat shit. I have a feeling it won't get discounted any further though, the publisher may have completely given up on the title and any sales/promotions (similar to what happened with NyxQuest)
If it does end up being the 19 cent deal of the week Valve's customer service will be surprised at being inundated with refund requests over a 50 rupee difference.

what's ur reason for refund?

and is it worth it to refund 99 cents, at the risk of Valve blacklisting you?

(legit question.. not sarcasm)

what's ur reason for refund?

and is it worth it to refund 99 cents, at the risk of Valve blacklisting you?

(legit question.. not sarcasm)
There's no risk of Valve blacklisting you if you're refunding something that's been played for less than 2 hours and was purchased less than 2 weeks ago. Maybe if you refund a LOT of games in a short period of time, or have refunds that're approved for games purchased months ago there'd be some risk, but Valve states in their own FAQ that they refund "for any reason", so it should be fine.

As for my reason for refund? Not wanting the game if it's not a glitch. I might keep it though cuz it never seems to get discounted and hasn't been in a good bundle since release.

Featured deals from Brazil:

Worms franchise: 75-80% off. I'm not listing/converting them all.

Wargame: Red Dragon - $13.25

Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Ed - $5.69 (Uplay)

Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy - $2.21

Company of Heroes 2 (SA locked) - $4.75 (SA)

NBA 2K15 - $12.65
really tempted on Blacklist

will pass on Sniper Ghost Warrior though (no card, no chance in hell I will play this turd with my backlog of better games, save up $ for game I will idle or play)

As for my reason for refund? Not wanting the game if it's not a glitch. I might keep it though cuz it never seems to get discounted and hasn't been in a good bundle since release.
That's... really not an intelligent reason. "I like this $.99 price if it's a glitch, but it can GTFO if it's just the regular price."

bread's done
Back