Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
At any rate, gonna back up his .pac files.
15634_o.gif

so someone went batshit crazy on their wishlist...

T5dqssP.jpg

hint - it wasn't Flow...
Looks like someone needs to become a tremorbro then book a hotel room...

Edit: Because I think every single one of them is a bundle game...seriously...

Edit 2: My joke wasn't clear so I rewrote it (don't worry, wasn't funny the first time either)

Last edited by a moderator:
People, you have to buy Saviors, best $0.19 I've ever spent:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/314450/

At this low price for another 14 hours or so. A truly hidden gem, and my now favorite bullet hell shooter on steam.

Give this one a chance, it is very accessible due to a good tutorial, has decent graphics options, and an awesome soundtrack.

Now go sell a few steam cards and grab this one!
This got me to go ahead and trade a crappy bundle game for it. Thx. +1.

i wuz haxed

Got tired of sitting on the ~400 keys in my dupe spreadsheet, so I re-activated the barter.vg profile.  Didn't immediately get hundreds of offers, so I decided to add some wishlist encouragement.  Started scrolling through the New Releases list and just adding anything that was bundled under the assumption that some other moran would probably have keys for them sitting around.  Got as far as July 2014.  Might go back further tomorrow but, to be honest, by the end I was getting pretty fuck ing depressed at all the terrible bundles I had skipped.

i wuz haxed

Got tired of sitting on the ~400 keys in my dupe spreadsheet, so I re-activated the barter.vg profile. Didn't immediately get hundreds of offers, so I decided to add some wishlist encouragement. Started scrolling through the New Releases list and just adding anything that was bundled under the assumption that some other moran would probably have keys for them sitting around. Got as far as July 2014. Might go back further tomorrow but, to be honest, by the end I was getting pretty fuck ing depressed at all the terrible bundles I had skipped.
Think of all the card money you've missed out on by not buying shitty bundles tremorbroing!

@MysterD

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2014/04/28/as-global-pc-game-revenue-surpasses-consoles-how-long-should-console-makers-keep-fighting/

I'm too lazy to read it. If you can make me a small summary, I will appreciate it.

Edit. Easy english also if you can thanks.
The articles are all from 2014. Let's keep this in front here.

First article:

Forbes is trying to back-up David Cole of DFC's claim PC gaming sales are surpassing consoles on a global scale.

Consoles are becoming more like all-in-1 devices, causing more gamers to flock more towards PC...especially in Europe.

A lot of people are playing games on different PC devices - tablets, laptops, desktops, etc.

They cite Hearthstone as an example.

IMHO, Hearthstone is a good example of this: it's F2P works on many different types of PC's (low-end + high-end) & devices (Windows, iOS, Android, etc).

Competitive nature of sales of digital stores such as Steam, GMG & Origin are driving PC game sales WAY UP b/c they're fighting for selling games w/ trying to have the best price which leads to lots of copies sold (high volume).

IMHO - I'm not sure about the Origin part, but the other 2 sounds legit to me.

People on Raptr playing PC games are WAY up. 900 million PC users are on that service + players' PC game times there are WAY up.

Freedom of game-control on PC helps - i.e. many games now support both KB-mouse + gamepad nowadays.

Also read embedded article from David Cole, which has a lot more points of what PC games are selling well + being heavily played:

http://www.pcr-online.biz/news/read/pc-games-have-surpassed-console-games-globally/033849

Embedded Article:

F2P games, MOBA's, MMO's, strategy games, FPS's are selling very well, being played a lot & are very popular on PC.

DOTA 2 + League of Legends are dominating.

Day-Z, Rust, Hearthstone are doing very well.

Europe's playing a big part in this b/c of the global scale thing.

IMHO - they've always helped PC sales for games globally, but looks like it's catching on even more so now.

Why would anyone need a refrigerator that can browse the internet?

That sounds like something only extremely fat people would be interested in.
Uh.... hello... those fat people are actually standing and whatnot. That's not how you stay well formed.

How you stay well formed is by IM'ing your mom to make you some pizza bites on said internet refrigerator. That way you don't have to take your Bose headphones off to yell out of the basement.

With all this Hogan talk and retroactive removal... how far back are we talking about removing him? I mean... if they can argue the destruction of Stone Mountain... the least they could do is go back and scrub a game from the 90's...

tumblr_mil730UD921qd4q8ao1_500.gif

People, you have to buy Saviors, best $0.19 I've ever spent:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/314450/

At this low price for another 14 hours or so. A truly hidden gem, and my now favorite bullet hell shooter on steam.

Give this one a chance, it is very accessible due to a good tutorial, has decent graphics options, and an awesome soundtrack.

Now go sell a few steam cards and grab this one!
But does it have cards so I can make back half my investment?

Free Kidnapped Steam key if you follow and retweet.

https://twitter.com/Deceptive_Games/status/625682786725306368

Do you feel lost?

Don't look further.

Follow the path, follow the light .....

The truth is out there,

Join us, we are a single entity,a unique thought.

May the "the chosen guide your life"

cxeuoVk.jpg

That actually would be my buy price for Titanfall, but unfortunately I haven't bought any Golden Crisp to flip for games to flip for best buy credit to transfer to Amazon credit to transfer to Gamestop credit. 

Edit:

And on a serious note, if anyone wants this and has unspent Bing points, they sell GS giftcards too. 

I gave away my Payday 2 masks that came from Humble bundles because I didn't think I'd ever play the game. Now it's all I play. Dammit.

bread's done
Back