Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
... wow, $1.5 Million is a lot to ask for. They're a small studio and may not be able to raise that amount of money since they lack the star power to back them up.

Then again, they've got the power of rabid fanboys on their side, so...

Last edited by a moderator:
So far...I think it only has 9hrs on it so far...40 days left....

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-an-rpg-by-lab-zero-and-505-games#/

$1.5mil?!?!?!?!?!?! Holy carp that seems like a lot of money for software...although when I look at some Video Game budgets it looks rather miniscule...of course that's assuming you buy into a game actually needs a $140mil budget (Destiny)....(vs Witcher 2's 6.5mil)

I need to get out of the non-gaming software industry and into video gaming...<fires up his RPG Maker VX Ace> 2 MILLION DOLLARS, HERE I COME!!!!!
It's actually 3.5 Million but 505 games ponied up 2 million. Could be a lot cheaper if they didn't all live in LA.

It's actually 3.5 Million but 505 games ponied up 2 million. Could be a lot cheaper if they didn't all live in LA.
I bet they make it...gamers r dum loyal.

Yeah, so 1/2 the budget of Witcher 2....they already have an engine...seems legit...

58824205.jpg

Ubisoft gave me a replacement key for the Trials Fusion Season Pass in less than 1 business day, so my issue is now solved. I think they were faster than Steam support surprisingly..

EDIT: Oh, and the issue appears to be common, there's a thread with other people having issues with their season pass keys. If you bought the game during the daily deal, make sure you activate all of your keys to make sure they work.

The prototype build for Indivisible (a new side-scrolling RPG, with a very Valkyria Profile style, by the people who made Skullgirls) is up starting today to download and play.
Watching the trailer reminded me more of Dust: An Elysian Tail than anything else... Not that that's a bad thing.

They only raised $74k out of $1.5 million? That doesn't bode well.
Over 100K now... So who knows... I do think 1.5 million for a side scrolled indie game is a ton of money.

Watching the trailer reminded me more of Dust: An Elysian Tail than anything else... Not that that's a bad thing.
Be careful about saying that some games remind you of some other games. I remember when I said something about Dark Souls/Bloodborne and everyone menstruated a damned river of pretentiousness.

I didn't click but I assume it's dat ass up?
Just a new Battletech game from Harebrained Schemes (Shadowrun Kickstarter, and of course the guy who made tabletop Battletech and MechWarrior to begin with.) Its more MechCommander than MechWarrior. (Its turn based and not in realtime.)

Be careful about saying that some games remind you of some other games. I remember when I said something about Dark Souls/Bloodborne and everyone menstruated a damned river of pretentiousness.
Pointing out that two games you say are similar aren't really at all similar isn't pretentious

Feels good to beat indefined's times in Trials Fusion
I spent a good 20 minutes trying to reclaim one of my highscores from him last night, and it felt good. Real good.

I'm gonna see a tidal wave of spoderfications when I log on tonight, aren't I?

Side-point: Trials Fusion is great but the hard levels are HARD. I laughed when I saw indef took 20 attempts to beat a level. Then I tried it and I blew 20 attempts in the first half of the track. I think I'd rather keep to the easier tracks and do some of the community stuff, the hard levels just seem masochistic.

I spent a good 20 minutes trying to reclaim one of my highscores from him last night, and it felt good. Real good.

I'm gonna see a tidal wave of spoderfications when I log on tonight, aren't I?

Side-point: Trials Fusion is great but the hard levels are HARD. I laughed when I saw indef took 20 attempts to beat a level. Then I tried it and I blew 20 attempts in the first half of the track. I think I'd rather keep to the easier tracks and do some of the community stuff, the hard levels just seem masochistic.
WTF, stop hacking the leaderboards Flowette!

da_fuq.png

y it give u better rank when i have better time???

When we've all stopped laughing at spoder, we can get excited about Prison Architect which finally leaves Early Access today.

Did Mooby ever buy it? If not, let's remind him at every possible opportunity.

When we've all stopped laughing at spoder, we can get excited about Prison Architect which finally leaves Early Access today.

Did Mooby ever buy it? If not, let's remind him at every possible opportunity.
Preedatore actually gifted it to me. Played a bit... now that it's out of EA I guess I'll play it some more.

Re: Derpsiders 2. I think I got halfway through or so and got bored.

Hey Bros,
Tonight we play AFTERMATH.  THE BEST fuckING ZOMBIE GAME EVER.  F2P SO BE THERE MORANS!

In other news, my internet continues to be super shitty on my desktop and disconnecting all the time.  At first I was convinced my old MOBO had failing USB slots, but I am beginning to think that is not the case.  It might be my USB WiFi adapter.  The thing is, I had another USB wifi adapter I thought failed so I bought this one.  The other one I put in a laptop and it is working fine.  I've also since replaced both the modem and wireless router so I doubt it is that.  I think it'd be odd if this adapter was failing too.  I definitely hear the sound Windows makes when a USB thing is plugged in and out from time to time though so it might be failing.  I'm thinking of getting a PCI express adapter and possible a WIFI range extender.  Any tips or recs?  

Figured out a powerline adapter kit would probably serve me the best so ordered one of those.  

Hey Bros,
Tonight we play BRAWL. I don't know what it is. Spoder said it had monsters. It's in a Groupees bundle you shouldn't buy. I got mine for .50 in a bundle split.

In other news, my internet continues to be super shitty on my desktop and disconnecting all the time. At first I was convinced my old MOBO had failing USB slots, but I am beginning to think that is not the case. It might be my USB WiFi adapter. The thing is, I had another USB wifi adapter I thought failed so I bought this one. The other one I put in a laptop and it is working fine. I've also since replaced both the modem and wireless router so I doubt it is that. I think it'd be odd if this adapter was failing too. I definitely hear the sound Windows makes when a USB thing is plugged in and out from time to time though so it might be failing. I'm thinking of getting a PCI express adapter and possible a WIFI range extender. Any tips or recs?
wat. BRAWL is thursday. You set up Romero's Aftermath for today

WTF, stop hacking the leaderboards Flowette!

da_fuq.png

y it give u better rank when i have better time???
Do the leaderboards recognize Steam friends, or do I have to befriend you morans on ewwplay too? Because I rocked those tracks and don't see DrR0Ck on that leaderboard.

Next up in NVidia's games-to-bundle with their cards program/promo:

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/bullets-or-blades-geforce-gtx-bundle

This is for those buying a GTX 970 card; or GTX 980 card; or GTX 970M laptops (or better).

You can pick only one, between either AC: Syndicate or R6: Siege.
Good deal, I was waiting for NVidia's fall promo. These games will be cheap too since they'll be uPlay only and Nvidia codes always saturate the market. I was able to get Unity and FC4 for $10 a piece last fall. My interest in Siege is basically non-existant, but I'll bite on Syndicate b/c Im a sucker for Ass Creed.

These should start showing up on Ebay and the cesspools by the weekend.

Metal Gear was an anomaly, prices went up. Although theres some dude selling MGS Nvidia codes for $15 on Ebay right now.

Do the leaderboards recognize Steam friends, or do I have to befriend you morans on ewwplay too? Because I rocked those tracks and don't see DrR0Ck on that leaderboard.
There's no Steam/EwwPlay integration yet, which sucks. I can't even find a way to snoop on other people's friends list.

Good deal, I was waiting for NVidia's fall promo. These games will be cheap too since they'll be uPlay only and Nvidia codes always saturate the market. I was able to get Unity and FC4 for $10 a piece last fall. My interest in Siege is basically non-existant, but I'll bite on Syndicate b/c Im a sucker for Ass Creed.

These should start showing up on Ebay and the cesspools by the weekend.

Metal Gear was an anomaly, prices went up. Although theres some dude selling MGS Nvidia codes for $15 on Ebay right now.
As cool as R6: Siege Beta was - yeah, I'd rather have AC: Syndicate.

I'd get more mileage out of that than say R6: Siege.

Knowing me Ill end up getting both regardless of my feelings on one or the other now. Those Pick Your Path coupons were dirt cheap after a while.
If I don't get R6: Siege from Cesspool cheap, I'll eventually probably get it cheap elsewhere way later. Fundamentals + gameplay were quite good, IMHO.

Hopefully, there'll be a Season Pass later that adds a good deal of maps + modes.

If I don't get R6: Siege from Cesspool cheap, I'll eventually probably get it cheap elsewhere way later. Fundamentals + gameplay were quite good, IMHO.

Hopefully, there'll be a Season Pass later that adds a good deal of maps + modes.
I heard Siege was going the free map route?? It was so they wouldn't separate the community

There's no Steam/EwwPlay integration yet, which sucks. I can't even find a way to snoop on other people's friends list.
Anyone want to send me friend requests on UPlay so I can sit at the bottom of your leaderboards and make you feel better about yourself? I'm DrR0Ck on UPlay.

bread's done
Back