Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Hmmm, Ark is tempting at $20. But if I didn't buy Day-Z when it dropped to 20ish, should I really bite on Ark? I had taco bell for lunch.
Day-Z is terrible. Ark is great. What did you order from Taco Bell?

Random Ark image of the day:

YTOykpN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
since its taco tuesday and taco bell was mentioned I just wanted to leave this public service announcement

4b3e3697ad312f17acd6551be07ba4e2.jpg

Day-Z is terrible. Ark is great. What did you order from Taco Bell?

Random Ark image of the day:

YTOykpN.jpg
You are making the game look pretty fucking awesome. I do I have $12 in Steam Groupees Coins from my Lego Worlds refund.

I had the Volcano Quesarito box because I wanted a chance to win a gold PS4 (I didn't). I also got a ghost pepper burrito thing because I am fat.

Doesn't your Mexican card get revoked for going to Taco Bell? That's like me going to the god damned Olive Garden, which I have before but only under duress when people dragged me there.

I want ARK dammit. I might cave. I guess there's no 4 pack, or better yet, Russian 4pack, huh?

Doesn't your Mexican card get revoked for going to Taco Bell? That's like me going to the god damned Olive Garden, which I have before but only under duress when people dragged me there.

I want ARK dammit. I might cave. I guess there's no 4 pack, or better yet, Russian 4pack, huh?
I don't go to Taco Bell for Mexican, I go for Tex-Mex which is distinctly different. When someone invents a butchered Americanized version of Italian food, call me. I might have Totino's Pizza Rolls for dinner. #AuthenticItalian

When someone invents a butchered Americanized version of Italian food, call me. I might have Totino's Pizza Rolls for dinner. #AuthenticItalian
It's called pretty much all Italian food in America unless you go mangiare at someone's nonna's house.

But yes some of it is more heinous than others like Totinos, Chef Boyardee and what passes for pizza in Japan. Also their ketchup and mayonnaise varieties of Pasta sauce.

It's called pretty much all Italian food in America unless you go mangiare at someone's nonna's house.

But yes some of it is more heinous than others like Totinos, Chef Boyardee and what passes for pizza in Japan. Also their ketchup and mayonnaise varieties of Pasta sauce.
Let's make a butchered food brofist partnership and both buy Ark so we can play with Bruti and hear him rage on about racial minorities.

I'm still pissy about that Steam Summer Non-sale on ARK so 33% ain't gonna cut it.  Plus, what I know about ARK is that it's pretty much like the rest of the open world survival games except you can force feed people poop and spray paint dinosaurs.  I'm not feelin' it.

If anyone is seriously considering ARK and doesn't have any Steam credit (or that credit is in the form of marketable items), it's a bit cheaper here.

4 gig download for a 2800 mostly negative review game?  Is this some brohate after getting suckered by temple of osiris?  The things we do for the bros....

4 gig download for a 2800 mostly negative review game? Is this some brohate after getting suckered by temple of osiris? The things we do for the bros....
it is the poor man's version of warz/ infestation

hence the heavy microtransaction and pay to win elements

foxpie, are u still doing the romero's aftermath group tonight?

4 gig download for a 2800 mostly negative review game? Is this some brohate after getting suckered by temple of osiris? The things we do for the bros....

it is the poor man's version of warz/ infestation

hence the heavy microtransaction and pay to win elements
Hey, we've had fun with worse!

$2-$3 depending on how much Paypal takes / what the marketable items can be sold for.
Hmmmm, not sure if worth the hassle, but thanks for the offer.

Hey, we've had fun with worse!

Hmmmm, not sure if worth the hassle, but thanks for the offer.
It'd be worth it if you were going to cash in some keys anyway (it's at least 1 key saved), but probably not if you already have money in your Steam wallet.

For all of the MysterD's and other people who can't read good (and wanna learn to do other stuff good too):

He's saying Ark is cheaper BY $2-3 in Koalaland, not that it is $2-3.

inb4

When's it going to be 75% off? ;)

When's it going to be in a Humble? ;)

When's it going to turn into an AAA game because that's all I buy otherwise I just talk about it, Gilby it and then post some long ass list of requests that no one reads in the cess pool? ;)

Ark is worth it.  

But then again, you can ignore me I totally fakey-bro'd RockBand 4 because I've been jonesing to "play" some Queen songs.  SO (shrug)  At least my October gaming is set with those 2.

brofest was a bust for me,  POS game hard locked every 2 minutes. 

anyone have a copy of Brawl they want to unload for fifty cents so I can brofest on thursday?

inb4

When's it going to turn into an AAA game because that's all I buy otherwise I just talk about it, Gilby it and then post some long ass list of requests that no one reads in the cess pool? ;)
inb4

When's it going to be DRM Free Backup?

inb4

inb4

When's it going to be DRM Free Backup?
inb4

You'll need at least three men and a baby to run it with a Magic School bus and a Solid Snake drive cuz I read PC Gamer mag and know a lot about computers.

(we really do love you, MysterD)

(please don't get us banned)

brofest was a bust for me, POS game hard locked every 2 minutes.

anyone have a copy of Brawl they want to unload for fifty cents so I can brofest on thursday?
Yeah, sucked the game never got going. Most of us suffered at least one crash/restart. I got to use a gun once and ran out of ammo. Aftermath is basically just WarZ further along in the development. I do like the PVE though.

Yeah, sucked the game never got going. Most of us suffered at least one crash/restart. I got to use a gun once and ran out of ammo. Aftermath is basically just WarZ further along in the development. I do like the PVE though.
yeah, but finding each other in that wasteland was really time consuming, especially with the poor UI

inb4

You'll need at least three men and a baby to run it with a Magic School bus and a Solid Snake drive cuz I read PC Gamer mag and know a lot about computers.

(we really do love you, MysterD)

(please don't get us banned)
tumblr_n2r342sqbU1ts50wko1_250.gif

EDIT:
inb4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6p1Ck0ab80

MysterD enjoys watching Xena while playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 while listening to Duran Duran and eating Salt & Vinegar chips.
I never watched Xena; never played Euro Truck Sim 2; wasn't a Duran Duran fan; & don't care for Salt + Vinegar chips.

bread's done
Back