Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
The new "final" release date for Van Helsing Final Cut is November 6th. Lets hope they don't fuck it up this time.

http://www.neocoregames.com/2015/10/huge-halloween-discounts-final-cut-release-date/
I wouldn't get your hopes up.
I bet we get this instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

No one is sponsoring you for a greencard if that's what your angling for.
That's okay, he can just dig a tunnel under Trump's wall to the San Diego Walmart basement.

Last edited by a moderator:
That won't block out the ambient gunshots, dogs barking, police sirens, and awful music. :(
You have to listen to that stuff now, without the headset.

Eventually they'll probably catch on, but it might take two years like it did for Desura to figure out that people were easily duping keys due to their buggy setup.
More likely, every two-bit publisher will start region locking.

I finally found the perfect game for Tebow

EGl1adU.jpg

fqFX9jr.jpg

Oh and according to his Facebook page he changed his last name to Huckobey and has about as much pictures of that old man up now as he does of burly wrestler chicks and his own face being contorted.

I don't know how many times I've had trouble telling whether game ambient sounds :twoguns:  were real (in my neighborhood) :boxing:  or in-game. Most of the time it's been in-game. Sounds like fhack could start recording high-definition digital audio samples in 3D and market them to the bro-shooter publishers. ...I see a business opportunity.

Not sure how it works, but I got some Aliens TF2 crap from owning Isolation (I think) and sold it for a fair amount recently. You might want to look into that.

13 games away from picking up Ark! I might have to buy a poopes to get to 1199 before the Ark sale is over....
I just spent another hour on the official servers trying to get a drop. No luck at all. Just a lot of deaths at the hands of dinos this morning. Sexier Anne was no match.

That's a great price... but we're sooo close to Black Friday and the all the holiday sales. I gotta think it's at least going to hit 75% off again before the end of the year, if not a little better.

Unless I plan on playing a game the same day (Fallout 4 is so tempting), I'm finding it hard right now to buy anything more than bundles and bundle-priced indies.

It is preorders only. (I think AMD keys still are preorder versions :p)
I was waiting for you to bring that AMD 'deal' up. :p

Edited to add: Also if you missed the AMD 'deal' :roll: and haven't gotten it yet then you might as well wait for the GotY version to go cheap.

I got Alien from Gamersgate the other day for about four bucks. Unfortunately I misinterpreted the region lock info and ended up with a useless RU key. :(

I got Alien from Gamersgate the other day for about four bucks. Unfortunately I misinterpreted the region lock info and ended up with a useless RU key. :(
Try to trade it with a Russian, I did the same with Metro Last Light, received some tf2 keys for it.

I told you guys not to get Sega games from them.

You could try to VPN activate it on Steam. A bit risky and I don't recommend doing it on a regular basis but it worked for me for Valkyria which I did the same thing on.

Or you could ask for refund saying you bought the wrong game. That's what Drabe did. :p

All this discussion about Life is Strange and I'm patiently waiting for the final release of the Unity 5 update for Dreamfall Chapters. The beta, despite some bugs, performs a good bit better than the 4.6 version. Still quite CPU bound, however.

I got 10 copies for $0.10 each during a super secret glitch.
Great, now just make sure you remind everyone about that every single time that game comes up until the end of time just to make sure their faces are sufficiently rubbed in shit that you got a deal they missed out on.

You could try to VPN activate it on Steam. A bit risky and I don't recommend doing it on a regular basis but it worked for me for Valkyria which I did the same thing on.

Or you could ask for refund saying you bought the wrong game. That's what Drabe did. :p
true story

i didnt reveal the key though

Now that you mention it, I should have made him run alongside five tamed raptors, all equipped with saddles.

"But couldn't I just..."

"No.  Those aren't for riding on.  The saddles are just for show.  You have to walk."

You posted that after the deed was already done. :((( I think I'll eat the loss and not risk my Steam account. Like Drabe said, I already revealed the key.

Niiiiiiice. That dogs being eaten alive by a shark.
That's my kinda pic, you got any more pics of dogs suffering agonizing deaths?
My wife has one that actually looks like the shark swallowed the dog whole. This one more so appears as though a baby shark had eyes that were bigger than its stomach. That sounds like work getting up off the coach and finding it though. I suppose you could Youtube police shoot dog. That should get your juices flowing.

You posted that after the deed was already done. :((( I think I'll eat the loss and not risk my Steam account. Like Drabe said, I already revealed the key.
Pretty sure that they changed Steam to check for game region on launch now anyway, not just on activation. At the very least you'd want a wholly separate Steam account you could use via VPN without jeopardizing your real account.

Squirrel wants to look good for us, good for us, a huh.  In that dress we like, a huh, skin tight, a huh.

I totally don't know any Selena Gomez songs.

On an unrelated note, can Bruti make the ARK server play custom play lists?  

Squirrel wants to look good for us, good for us, a huh. In that dress we like, a huh, skin tight, a huh.

I totally don't know any Selena Gomez songs.

On an unrelated note, can Bruti make the ARK server play custom play lists?
you dont like listening him to argue with some Canadian junkie?

It gets better when the broken english communists are on and talking

Well I've mentioned it multiple times before that, but one more time for good measure:

DON'T BUY SEGA OR DEEP SILVER GAMES FROM OTHER REGIONS

disclaimer for anal nitpickers: yes I know sometimes the DLC might still work.

There's a few pubs too known to region lock like Bamco and sometimes Capcom, but Sega and Deep Silver are hardcore and almost always region lock to Russia and even Brazil lock as well.

If you're not sure check the Steam database for RU/CIS/BR/SA entries, scour Reddit game deals for current or past deals on that game (people there will always mention if something is or isn't region locked) or just ask.

Also with Gamersgate check the urls. If you see an "RU" in it then don't buy it.

pCAafJT.jpg
hYfwts8.jpg

If you do get stuck with a region locked key, as I mentioned before you can activate it with a vpn on Steam in most cases (a real one; not a web browser one) but there may be some risk and it's not something you want to do on a regular basis to avoid getting your account flag. Edit: Listen to Syntax Error on this. It's been a while since I VPN activated that Valkyria Chronicles key from GG and they may have changed that process by now so best not to risk it.

Trading with a Russian is probably the safest option at this point.

Thing is, I was kind of hesitant to start talking about this here in the general thread outside of the private chats because I knew sooner or later someone would do this and be like 'OMG you guys didn't tell me'.

Those of us who do this sort of thing generally check into it first or hear from someone else that did. If you don't see one of us talking about getting that particular game here then check first or ask.

And whoever the bozos are who are posting here about Russian sale pricing on Sega games (was it Tomasety?) Please stop.

TL;DR - Putin'in at Gamersgate. Kids, don't try this at home.

bread's done
Back