Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
From the front, I'm more concerned about that expressionless plastic mask hanging over an ink void that makes up her face.
I'm more concerned about her choice for exploration of the post-apocalyptic wasteland: a red dinner dress. How gauche!

Waiting for new Bethesderp DLC: Fallout 4 Tuxedo Armor:

tuxedos_orange.jpg

10,000+ presses of F5 and

Information!

You're in the queue!

Your approximate wait time is less than 60 minutes. You will be notified via email if you have been assigned a code. If you have any questions, please check out our FAQ's Key Giveaways section. In the meantime, check out our other giveaways while you wait.
You conveniently left off the rest of the message:

Warning: Refreshing your browser or continuously pressing F5 may negatively affect your ability to be assigned a key.

You conveniently left off the rest of the message:

Warning: Refreshing your browser or continuously pressing F5 may negatively affect your ability to be assigned a key.
Translation: Please don't DDoS us or we won't give you a key actually, you still will get one. We're just making an empty threat in the vain hopes that a few people might believe it and save some traffic on our severely underpowered server for a site that routinely gives away free shit.

This time luckily I didn't have to but I've F5ed like a mofo on their giveaways before and still got it. If you sit there and go 'Oh dear, I better not F5. I guess I will just come back later when the site is not under such a heavy load' good luck with that.

I assume the F5 thing applies once you're in the queue.  When you're just trying to get the friggin' page to load at all, I work the F5 like a rat in a Skinner box.

I assume the F5 thing applies once you're in the queue. When you're just trying to get the friggin' page to load at all, I work the F5 like a rat in a Skinner box.
Do i get an F5 badge for somehow scoring a key before they are gone? Is this what it feels like to be spoder? Im wearing my big boy CAG pants today. #nomoreshame

You guys F5 when trying to get a key/in the queue?

I just mash middle mouse button a few hundred times, wait for all the tabs to load, then close everything but the main giveaway page.

Hell, I never F5, I always mash middle mouse button when alienware is alienwaring.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never got a email so I checked my alienware giveaway page in my account and the key was there.  If you were in queue and didnt get a email yet check your account and it might be there.

ARK is 33 stinking percent off.  I don't know where all you pod people who bought it came from, but you're not getting me!.

ARK is 33 stinking percent off. I don't know where all you pod people who bought it came from, but you're not getting me!.
Well the idea seems to be that it's a good game that we'll actually play and get use out of so it's worth it.

never mind that I haven't actually played it since I bought it.

Hey, bros!

I'll be doing my Extra Life stream a few weeks late this year, on the 21st of November. In order to not clog up the thread with giveaways, I'll be creating a Steam group tonight when I get home to handle all that jazz. I'll be giving away like 500 Steam keys and other stuff, and I will start tonight, so anyone who donates now has a pretty good chance of getting games they want. And if no one else donates, Fox gets it all.

Here is the link to donate. Five bucks gets you into the Steam group, twenty gets you into the spanky spanky party. Just leave your Steam name in the notes area.

Hey, bros!

I'll be doing my Extra Life stream a few weeks late this year, on the 21st of November. In order to not clog up the thread with giveaways, I'll be creating a Steam group tonight when I get home to handle all that jizz. I'll be giving away like 500 Steam keys and other stuff, and I will start tonight, so anyone who donates now has a pretty good chance of getting games they want. And if no one else donates, Fox gets it all.

Here is the link to donate. Five bucks gets you into the Steam group, twenty gets you into the spanky spanky party. Just leave your Steam name in the notes area.
fify

CURRENT PLAYERS PEAK TODAY GAME

414,971 445,546 Fallout 4
284,375 765,504 Dota 2

Looks like it's selling well on PC.

Well, you've had small talk to make with some $6 indie game
Hey I found out this purple clay Gumby dude has cookie dough under his inner tube. That's important stuff!

Oh lord, so many BL2 skins being bought on my friends activity feed, for shame.
It's 24 cents each. I know we're cheap and all but really?

In order to not clog up the thread with giveaways
Okay you deserve a big wet Big Fish grandma kiss for that.

24 cents for nothing.  And when you buy ten of them... that's two fiddy!  You could make paper airplanes out of dollar bills and toss them out the window.  Most of you probably don't, though.

It's 24 cents each. I know we're cheap and all but really?
For character skins in a FPS that's been superseded by a (pre)sequel. I know we're all OCD +1 fiends, but really?

Pretty soon you're gonna be buying soundtracks and concept art for the game.

It's all enhanced steam's fault. Have to make everything green.
Speaking of which that god damned Painkiller black never being green in spite of me having gotten it twice (by itself in a bundle I think and then in a complete pack) annoys the stuffing out of me.

L4ScwZF.png

:headache: :censored: :bomb:

Never buying a Bethesda game at launch EVEr again.

Glitch city.

Should have listened.
I'm about 5-6 hours in and haven't had a single issue. Okay, an achievement didn't unlock, but that's it. A friend of mine(10.9 hrs) had one instance of a floor not getting a texture and he is a running a gtx680 with outdated drivers. Glitch city sounds a little over the top.

Edit: I also believe the achievement not unlocking was a Steam update issue, not Fallout.

Brodate:

So the bros graciously joined me for a night of hunting action in Sir, You Are Being Hunted.  Even Drabe showed up and stuck around.  This game just got MP added to it.  You are a sir, you are being hunted by robots and robot dogs.  You are on an island and need to find the 10 pieces to the teleporter and bring them back to the portal to escape. In the MP you sort of work collaboratively to bring back the pieces, but the person that places the 10th piece gets the win.  Maps are randomly generated.  Difficulty can be played with a bit.  It's what I would say is a functional game right now.  Looks like crap, but it always has.  We probably tired a bit of it and with so many players you sort of lose any of the stealth elements you might use in the single player mode.  Probably nothing people will be nominating as a repeat night, but we had fun. Especially since Spoder confessed it was his first time being inside a woman tonight and Syntax tried to rape his dead corpse.

Next up is Euro Truck Simulator 2!

It's because they were obnoxious dumbasses and made 8 card drops.
For sure, but I was mainly joking about the slow drop rate (~1 card/hour). Seems like games with higher numbers of cards usually drop more quickly (3-4 per hour).

Actually I'm surprised DDII is dropping cards for me since it's F2P and I haven't bought anything in-game (never played it). I got a free key and owned the game before it went F2P, maybe that's why I was eligible.

For sure, but I was mainly joking about the slow drop rate (~1 card/hour). Seems like games with higher numbers of cards usually drop more quickly (3-4 per hour).

Actually I'm surprised DDII is dropping cards for me since it's F2P and I haven't bought anything in-game (never played it). I got a free key and owned the game before it went F2P, maybe that's why I was eligible.
Apparently if you activate a free game via key it ties it more permanently to your account than if you just install a free game via Steam. Like with that Relic Hunter Zero game where if you just install it free on Steam you can't get the cards but if you get a key for it from Nuuvem or WGN you can.

bread's done
Back