Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
shut up and donate your pussy
image.png

Still a couple hours left to donate ten bucks to Extra Life today and get into THE HUNGER GAMES! 

A reminder that all the money donated through my page goes to the Seattle Children's Hospital to help all sorts of sick kids.

A huge thanks to everyone who has donated already. Check the thread in the Steam group I invited you to for any games you want. About to add a few more!

Here is the link again

And how about that Star Trek Groupees bundle? Pretty wild, right?

I won Fallout 4 two months ago. Not helpful for anyone looking for deals, but, you know: in ur faec.
i'm listening to the bros play Backing Up Simulator 2015 where they try to back up for 40 minutes and then flip over and have to call a tow truck

u r idlin a bundel game for 4 cent cardz

in ur faec x2

Brodate:

We played Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multi Player AND IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!

Seriously, the game is great and looks great.  The MP, well it's a little buggy so it was most us just doing our own thing while we chatted on Discord.  Discord - the newest, easiest, and best way to chat with your friends while gaming.  Discord.  Get it now!  Blade was on Discord playing pervert songs and then PMing me on Steam because apparently he has the voice of a troll we all imagine so he refuses to speak.  

Basically, the way the night went was everybody went into the MP but then everyone except DukeEdward glitched and wasn't able to take jobs until they leveled up. So then everyone left the MP and did SP while Duke did MP.  

While in MP me and Duke crashed head on.  It was awesome but no proof exists.

I finally leveled up but by then everyone left.

The game is fun if you think you could get into a driving sim. It also has a really good camera mode for screenshots, let's you import your own music, etc.  Basically ARK without the dinos.  

Booby is hosting a Don't Starve event tomorrow night so anyone who has been wanting to give it a try, mark it on your calendars!

Brodate:

We played Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multi Player AND IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!

Seriously, the game is great and looks great. The MP, well it's a little buggy so it was most us just doing our own thing while we chatted on Discord. Discord - the newest, easiest, and best way to chat with your friends while gaming. Discord. Get it now! Blade was on Discord playing pervert songs and then PMing me on Steam because apparently he has the voice of a troll we all imagine so he refuses to speak.

Basically, the way the night went was everybody went into the MP but then everyone except DukeEdward glitched and wasn't able to take jobs until they leveled up. So then everyone left the MP and did SP while Duke did MP.

While in MP me and Duke crashed head on. It was awesome but no proof exists.

I finally leveled up but by then everyone left.

The game is fun if you think you could get into a driving sim. It also has a really good camera mode for screenshots, let's you import your own music, etc. Basically ARK without the dinos.

Booby is hosting a Don't Starve event tomorrow night so anyone who has been wanting to give it a try, mark it on your calendars!
the game is extremely frustrating learning and controlling it. However, unlike other game you might just bro night and put away, this game looks like something that would reward you for putting in a little time learning the ropes. You can see there is a lot of attention to detail. It actually looks like something that once you get your shit together, you get a nice relaxing game that still can challenge you and keep you on your toes. Thanks to fox for giving me a license to terrorize euro roads. CONVOY!

It was only relaxing when I started playing the first five minutes of Ash vs. Evil Dead and Bruce Campbell sang Space Truckin' by Deep Purple to you guys!

COME ON! COME ON! COME ON! LET'S GO SPACE TRUCKIN'!

(also I was trying to play music the whole time but didn't realize stereo mix doesn't pick up my headphones so I had to unplug them; my gf woke up when I played Anal Beads and gave me the look)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think mods work in ETS2MP, but if you guys ever feel like truckin' it solo there's a plethora of mods you can add.

I'd recommend;

Jazzcat car and trailer packs

Trucks;

Volvo FH13

Scania T

If you want some 'MURICAN trucks;

Kenworth T800

Peterbilt 389

And don't worry, there are tons of paint mods out there for free so you can show your national pride or your other... more devious interests.

There's also some nice map mods out there but they usually require both Going Easy and Scandanavia DLCs (although I think you can download older versions if you don't have the DLC). The big ones are ProMods and TruckSimMap, you can choose one or the other, but not both. They are both compatible with other map packs though, like RusMap and Poland Rebuilding.

227300_screenshots_2015_08_16_00007.jpg

So, you know, you can pretend you're comrade Ivan Romanov hauling a trailer full of regionally priced PC games to the UK to Funstock headquarters sell on G2A for a nice profit.

Geez, can the Winter Sale get here already?  My wishlist ain't gettin' any smaller and most of the bundles lately have sucked more than usual.

On consoles, sure. y do u gaise think dat applies to steam games
The game requires Steam, so boxed-copy shenanigans do apply.

My guess is that anything on sale right now will be at least as cheap by the Winter Sale (through Steam or elsewhere) if not cheaper. Fallout 4 is one of those attention-grabbing games for retailers and Bethesda loves a good sale on their DLC generators, right?

Got my key in email. Must have claimed it earlier.
I still don't have mine and the site is not showing anything. I was waiting for someone else to start a thread about it but no one has so *sigh* I guess I have to go stir shit up again.

*Edit: Okay posted a thread about it myself because a whole day went by and no one else did. :p

http://steamcommunity.com/app/416370/discussions/0/490125737465428013/
Motoki said:
Steam keys for those who voted on Greenlight
I voted for this game on Greenlight when it was promised we would get a key upon release. I also joined the group https://steamcommunity.com/groups/tamcphime

As of yet I don't have a key but I've heard from someone else who said he got one via email. I did try to login through the key claim site at http://www.phime.com/stmi-key-claim/ signed in with my Steam login and registered with my email but no key is showing on the page.

Could we get a little clarification on when and how those of us who voted and joined the group are supposed to get the keys please? Thank you.
*Edit2: A bunch of you joined this damned group
1NL0yji.png
So I know I can't be the only one waiting on a key from them.

I still don't have mine and the site is not showing anything. I was waiting for someone else to start a thread about it but no one has so *sigh* I guess I have to go stir shit up again.

*Edit: Okay posted a thread about it myself because a whole day went by and no one else did. :p

http://steamcommunity.com/app/416370/discussions/0/490125737465428013/

*Edit2: A bunch of you joined this damned group
1NL0yji.png
So I know I can't be the only one waiting on a key from them.
I just signed up on their bs key redeem site, so I'm probably fucked. It would've been better if they had made it check your steam account and give you a key after confirming you're in the group rather than email you the key..

I just signed up on their bs key redeem site, so I'm probably fucked. It would've been better if they had made it check your steam account and give you a key after confirming you're in the group rather than email you the key..
But group is still free to join, since they didn't close it and assumed everyone gave email when asked to? :p

They emailed me my key to the Motoki Grandma Game.  Just came this morning.

Last night, Gyro Truck Stimulation kept crashing on me (I assume because of the flaky multiplayer mod).  After the third time, when I had to force close it to get out of a black screen, I gave up.  Later, I played Ark and died and lost all my shit.  11/10 Would Thursday Night Again.

But group is still free to join, since they didn't close it and assumed everyone gave email when asked to? :p
facepalm.gif

Getting tired of this shit. First you have to vote, then AFTER the fact they tell you you have to join a group. Then WAY AFTER that at some random time before release they make some redeem page even though the game isn't out yet and in no way make it clear that you have to sign up for that too BEFORE release.

Oh and just to be extra idiotic they don't close the group before release even though people told them to and they had plenty of time to do so.

My (non-gamer) wife follows some actor on Twitter who was jazzed up about Fallout 4.  When it came out, he Tweeted "Please Stand By...", an obvious call out to the game but a bunch of his followers thought they were waiting breathlessly for some big announcement.  Then my wife modified a picture of the Fallout guy but with brown hair and facial beard which said actor immediately grabbed and made his Twitter avatar.  A bunch of people complained that said guy looked as though he "is in his pajamas".

My wife was exasperated that all these other people didn't recognize it at all which struck me as particularly funny since her idea of gaming is playing Hay Day on her tablet.

My (non-gamer) wife follows some actor on Twitter who was jazzed up about Fallout 4. When it came out, he Tweeted "Please Stand By...", an obvious call out to the game but a bunch of his followers thought they were waiting breathlessly for some big announcement. Then my wife modified a picture of the Fallout guy but with brown hair and facial beard which said actor immediately grabbed and made his Twitter avatar. A bunch of people complained that said guy looked as though he "is in his pajamas".

My wife was exasperated that all these other people didn't recognize it at all which struck me as particularly funny since her idea of gaming is playing Hay Day on her tablet.
All lies...since you wont tell us who "said actor" is.

Identifying said actor would make it easy to identify my wife and, while I don't actually believe anyone here is about to stalk her, she prefers to be in charge of disseminating personally identifying information about herself.

Plus, some day when she's running for president, some intern at Buzzfeed will use that information to trace back here for tidbits and ask my wife in an interview why her husband, in 2015, was offering to mail photos of his taint in exchange for free video games.  And there's no good answer to that question.

Identifying said actor would make it easy to identify my wife and, while I don't actually believe anyone here is about to stalk her, she prefers to be in charge of disseminating personally identifying information about herself.

Plus, some day when she's running for president, some intern at Buzzfeed will use that information to trace back here for tidbits and ask my wife in an interview why her husband, in 2015, was offering to mail photos of his taint in exchange for free video games. And there's no good answer to that question.
You're married to Carly Fiorina?

Plus, some day when she's running for president, some intern at Buzzfeed will use that information to trace back here for tidbits and ask my wife in an interview why her husband, in 2015, was offering to mail photos of his taint in exchange for free video games. And there's no good answer to that question.
a woman president... great trap!

Don't worry. If that ever happens, those pictures you sent me for my birthday month are finding their way to the front page of something.

God I love this place, hahah. You guys are great and really make work bearable.

Real question now: what do you all do with your Tremor coins? Do you save them up for something big? Use small amounts on the 1's and 2's from bundles that you don't already own? Pick and choose games you'll play idle?

God I love this place, hahah. You guys are great and really make work bearable.

Real question now: what do you all do with your Tremor coins? Do you save them up for something big? Use small amounts on the 1's and 2's from bundles that you don't already own? Pick and choose games you'll play idle?
Riported! Get back to work, slacker!

Serbian granny game dev says keys are getting staggered out in small batches because their broke ass mailer can't send any more than that and I guess they can't just post the keys on the website they make you create an account on because reasons.

Oh and they didn't make a sticky about this in the games forum but rather replied buried in some long ass thread on the old Greenlight page because they are like Nordic and Poopees and don't believe in putting important useful info in an easy to find place that most people would look.

TL;DR keys are being sent over on a slow refugee boat from Serbia.

I lost my old ass Samsung S2 I used to use to farm Tremor apps for coins so now I can't be bothered to put that janky shit on my good phone and life's too short to watch doll hair styling tips for hours on end just to get crap bundle games.  So I haven't earned/used a Tremor coin for a good while now.

It'll look way worse when its turns out the only free video games you got were Gun Monkeys and some shitty zombie game no one will remember a year from now.

bread's done
Back