Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
speaking of people receiving things late, my Arkham Knight refund finally went through. i now have $36 in my paypal account. something something 36 copies of Bad Rats.

I have no idea tbh, I've only ever installed 6% of my games and played abotu 3% :)
Usually the top titles. Never tried this, but collect nevertheless.

I remember buying this game back in 2005 and finding out it was completely unplayable and broken because video card technology (DirectX, etc.) was way too advanced already. I wonder how it plays now.

I need recommendations for couch co-op games with full controller support. Preferably for 3+ people, and playing simultaneously.
In addition to what others have said, I'd add Castle Crashers to the list. Great couch co-op play. Hammerwatch is fun too.

Also add Lara Croft and the temple of Osiris.

I got a few leftover steam gifts of Lara Croft, hammerwatch, Gauntlet and some others, in case you plan on buying them lemme know, I can trade you those for less than half the price on steam.

In addition to what others have said, I'd add Castle Crashers to the list. Great couch co-op play. Hammerwatch is fun too.

I need recommendations for couch co-op games with full controller support. Preferably for 3+ people, and playing simultaneously.

Also add Lara Croft and the temple of Osiris.

I got a few leftover steam gifts of Lara Croft, hammerwatch, Gauntlet and some others, in case you plan on buying them lemme know, I can trade you those for less than half the price on steam.
Temple of Osiris kind of sucks though, and it's a bugfest. Guardian of Light is much better, but only supports 2 players.

I donated. No idea if there's anything else I need to do for spanksy parties or giveaways or whatever but cancer kids have my money now.
Me too. I went to the local elementary school and shook down the kids for their milk money. Kids giving to kids....brings a tear to my eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noble as your intentions are, I'm pretty sure you're not going to shame Spoder out of two hundred bucks.  But please let me know if it does work.I need to upgrade my processor... for sick kids.

Impossible Creatures was just released on Steam.  That and Medieval: Total War were my two "old games I wish were on Steam" wishlist items and they both hit Steam this year so yay for me.

I had fun playing it back in the day although it does suffer from balance issues -- scorpion-coyote zergs were far better than making ponderous gorilla-whales, etc.

Noble as your intentions are, I'm pretty sure you're not going to shame Spoder out of two hundred bucks. But please let me know if it does work.I need to upgrade my processor... for sick kids.
Trav telling Sasquatch that he wasn't going to donate through the Extra Life page (he said he'd do it via paypal) didn't exactly help tempt me lol. Need to do dat shit in public or it doesn't count.

THIS ONE'S FOR THE CHILDREN, YO!  

nEARum7.png

1JaiU3x.png

WKfCCdk.png

Trav telling Sasquatch that he wasn't going to donate through the Extra Life page (he said he'd do it via paypal) didn't exactly help tempt me lol. Need to do dat shit in public or it doesn't count.
I paid up last year, Sasquatch posted the donation with my name on it. Don't try and weasel out of it now!

I paid up last year, Sasquatch posted the donation with my name on it. Don't try and weasel out of it now!
I'm not saying that'd change anything, I just don't see the point of daring me when you can't even donate directly

on the Extra Life page. Defeats the point of daring me. Almost no one would accept that challenge, be realistic.

I donated with PayPal through extra life....what kind of shenanigans are going on here.
I think Spoder is waiting for someone to give him money to donate....

I really don't know what the problem is....I just threatened to quit TeblowChat and Teblow donated $25.00 and smashed his keyboard for the Extra Life Charity in order to get me to stay in ShortBusChat. That's the route I would go if I was Spoder.

I donated with PayPal through extra life....what kind of shenanigans are going on here.
Trav didn't want to donate through Extra Life, he was saying something about sending money directly to Sasquatch. It's weird, but in a dare.. you don't do that type of thing.

But of course, it makes sense that Trav does this, he did forfeit a steam controller giveaway that he won after all.

send da esteem controler 2 me plz

Btw spoder, my knockoff PS3 controller worked with that program you linked me to. I used it to play Hatred, but the aiming really sucked. Is it supposed to be shitty? Has anyone else played Hatred with a controller? The game is essentially a twin-stick shooter, so I don't quite understand why m+kb works better than the controller. :(

where do i sign up for the steam controller giveaway?

I'm on the fence about this Talos Principle deal with the F5 game coupon, anyone want to push me over to the buy side?

Impossible Creatures was just released on Steam. That and Medieval: Total War were my two "old games I wish were on Steam" wishlist items and they both hit Steam this year so yay for me.

I had fun playing it back in the day although it does suffer from balance issues -- scorpion-coyote zergs were far better than making ponderous gorilla-whales, etc.
I see you're shilling for Nordic games now. I didn't know you could be bought so easily.

There's a big update for Windows 10 out today, you can have an actual color on the titlebar instead of just white/grey. There might be some other stuff too.

If Talos Principle went 75% off for Fall/Winter sale then it would be $5 with coupon instead of $6.8

But I figured that, if I tried to be cute and wait for Winter sale, with my luck the coupon would no longer stack.  With the shitty seasonal sales, I wouldn't even put money on it going 75% off.  Probably be more like 70%.

If Talos Principle went 75% off for Fall/Winter sale then it would be $5 with coupon instead of $6.8

But I figured that, if I tried to be cute and wait for Winter sale, with my luck the coupon would no longer stack. With the shitty seasonal sales, I wouldn't even put money on it going 75% off. Probably be more like 70%.
It's Devolver.. you can wait. It'll be 90% off soon enough.

3.4 Euros (~3.6$) right now, if you have someone in EU2 buy it for you.

But I figured that, if I tried to be cute and wait for Winter sale, with my luck the coupon would no longer stack. With the shitty seasonal sales, I wouldn't even put money on it going 75% off. Probably be more like 70%.

Impossible Creatures was just released on Steam. That and Medieval: Total War were my two "old games I wish were on Steam" wishlist items and they both hit Steam this year so yay for me.

I noticed that too. I'm probably going to attempt to offload my physical copy that I got at Big Lots(?) for $4.77 at Half-Price Books soon.

I only got through some of the campaign because it was obscenely difficult and, as with Spore, only some of the creature combinations are actually useful and the majority are more for the "hey, look at that ridiculous thing I just made" value.

EDIT: And they're definitely not suckering me into rebuying it. I mean, they could have at least added cardz.

So it's about decision time (unless someone knows something I don't and wants to enlighten) regarding Darksiders Derpfinitive.  Nordic Games is ignoring my emails, so I doubt I'm getting a free key.  The 80% off expires in about 45 minutes.  Should I bite for 6 bucks?  I know it will eventually be on sale around this price, and possibly be bundled.  And maybe they will extend the deal or work something out better for those of us with DS2 and th SP.  I'd rather not reward their poor behavior with my $6.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I noticed that too. I'm probably going to attempt to offload my physical copy that I got at Big Lots(?) for $4.77 at Half-Price Books soon.
I have it on CD (might even have the manual somewhere) but I'm too lazy to try and sell it much less rush to do so before the "market" crashes on the game.

I played it back in the day and liked it. It's one of the few RTS games I've played more than once or twice. I'll probably play it again sooni(ish) for nostalgia's sake. I can't recommend it, per se -- it's old and looks old and unbalanced and I'm sure the controls are janky by today's standards but at least now I don't have to be irrationally worried about something happening to my CD copy.

bread's done
Back