Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Because it's kinda cheap down here as well, like 10$ for the regular and 13$ for the deluxe. I expected a better discount to make it better but I guess it won't get better. I might just bite :whistle2:k
I didn't realize when I quoted that I was talking to Carmen Miranda.

I'll buy Titanfall Deluxe for two hours of Bro play if a couple other people commit to it. I mean, five bucks ain't gonna cancel Christmas for me.

I'll buy Titanfall Deluxe for two hours of Bro play if a couple other people commit to it.I mean, five bucks ain't gonna cancel Christmas for me.
u do realize the game is pretty much dead. LOL
we can barely get four people to play on most bro night events.

u do realize the game is pretty much dead. LOL
we can barely get four people to play on most bro night events.
That's incorrect. We had 6 people for gunnheim (seriously, and that game wasn't very good). It depends on what game we play.. some are popular and 8 people show up, while some aren't and 3 or 4 show up..

Probably averages out to around 5-6 people per night.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll buy Titanfall Deluxe for two hours of Bro play if a couple other people commit to it. I mean, five bucks ain't gonna cancel Christmas for me.
I still have "GameTime" for Titanfall available. It really doesnt have to be bought if we want to do a Bro Night with it if someone hasnt used their free gametime in Origin for it.

Hoping to get Undertale and Her Story on the cheap during the Winter Sale. I need to know what all the hype is about with these games.

That's incorrect. We had 6 people for gunnheim (seriously, and that game wasn't very good). It depends on what game we play.. some are popular and 8 people show up, while some aren't and 3 or 4 show up..

Probably averages out to around 5-6 people per night.
id be at more, but the last half dozen games i havent had. If you guys picked games from the golden age of bundles id have it, most of the trash from the last year has been a pass.

gallery_197529_8249_5134.jpg

Thas right

Steam is akin to WalMart during Black Friday.  Every year, Wal Mart knows that more people are going to visit their website in hopes of scoring a Black Friday deal or to avoid getting physically crushed at the store and the site fails every year.  Every Winter Sale, same with Steam, it still is screwed up.  Yes, I understand that I am whining about a problem that they will "fix" with a little time, but really?? why not upgrade servers, pre load some of the intel/sales, something to stabilize when you know darn well the onslaught of web visitors you will have during a sale?

The first episode of the new King's Quest is 90% off. The rest is 25% off.

Consortium is also 90% off.

I'll most likely be buying it because I just had to make some last minute Amazon orders and chose the slowbro shipping.

What was the lowest price ever on DMC if anyone can check?
Current Lowest Price: $20.00 at Uplay PC (Info)
Historical Lowest Price: $7.50 at GamersGate on 11/25/2015 (Info)
Number of times this game has been in a bundle: 1 (Info)

Complete package

Current Lowest Price: $39.99 at Humble Store (Activates on Steam) (Info)
Historical Lowest Price: $11.99 at Steam on 6/17/2015 (Info)

EDIT!

Price History: DMC - Devil May Cry

Lowest price: $6.95 (81% off)
Recorded 53 days ago on Gamesrocket

Highest cut: 85% off ($7.50)
Recorded 27 days ago on GamersGate

Last sale: 70% off ($9.00)
Recorded 4 days ago on GamersGate

Current Lowest Price: $20.00 at Uplay PC (Info)Historical Lowest Price: $7.50 at GamersGate on 11/25/2015 (Info)Number of times this game has been in a bundle: 1 (Info)

Complete package
Current Lowest Price: $39.99 at Humble Store (Activates on Steam) (Info)Historical Lowest Price: $11.99 at Steam on 6/17/2015 (Info)

EDIT!
Price History: DMC - Devil May Cry[/size]

Lowest price: $6.95 (81% off)Recorded 53 days ago on Gamesrocket

Highest cut: 85% off ($7.50)Recorded 27 days ago on GamersGate

Last sale: 70% off ($9.00)Recorded 4 days ago on GamersGate
Thanks,

No go then for me

Steam is akin to WalMart during Black Friday. Every year, Wal Mart knows that more people are going to visit their website in hopes of scoring a Black Friday deal or to avoid getting physically crushed at the store and the site fails every year. Every Winter Sale, same with Steam, it still is screwed up. Yes, I understand that I am whining about a problem that they will "fix" with a little time, but really?? why not upgrade servers, pre load some of the intel/sales, something to stabilize when you know darn well the onslaught of web visitors you will have during a sale?
I have been saying for the last 3 years or so that Valve needs to be ashamed of themselves and gamers should be angry. The U.I for the website has gotten more cluttered, the que has not worked right in some time, they let steam cards and trading be ruined by data miners, they have not come up with any way to filter good and bad games or tailor search results/que, there are frequent complaints about customer service, they got rid of custom bundles during steam sale and each steam sale has been broken at launch.

I just do not get it. Valve had every gamer bowing knee screaming my liege how may I serve steam.....and they just walked away. Gamers love their games.....yet they put out so few and so spread apart. All they had to do was put out more of their own games and keep steam running well and with good deals and they somehow fucked it up. And for what? Steam Machines? A controller?

It will likely always be this way though and I am starting to wonder about their long term prospects. Valve is acting much like a company like Nintendo, they treat gamers like they will just always be loyal and like they(Valve)know best. That eventually bites you on the ass regardless of if its your base slowly walking away or running away in mass from one bad move. I am not predicting the death of steam yet, I mean we are soooooooo far from that. But I have pictured steam being an unstoppable juggernaut that is around and growing indefinitely. Now I can see a 20 year future where they are a minor player.....if they dont start making changes.

bread's done
Back