Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Rise of the Tomb Raider delivers true cinematic framerate of 24.

lowest settings = 40-64fps
low = 35 fps
medium = 35 fps
high = 32fps
very high = 24-27fps
 very high + very high hair = 24-27 fps too

pGt7sEL.jpg

This looks like a quintessential bro night: http://store.steampowered.com/app/270450

Let me guess: Been there done that?
We actually have bro'd it up, if not once, then twice. Fun game though, might be a candidate.

"Complete Edition" will be missing the Ohio/Kentucky/Tenn DLC (which is $79.99) -- Have fun going around on your Seattle to Bangor route!
I doubt they get that far. The way they have planned out DLC it's going to be state by state and spread from the two initial states. I also wouldn't be surprised if they skip states that don't matter.

If anyone has a "Rise of the Tomb Raider" steam key they want to sell, PM me.. I am looking to buy. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this like FTL where it's different every play through and you die often or is it like one playthrough kind of thing?
World stays the same, but you die often. If you get far enough (which you probably won't), you can pass on some stuff to your next zee captain. It takes a loooong time to build your ship up and combat is frustrating enough that it's typically a better idea just to run. There's a decent amount of stuff to explore and the stories you uncover can be quite interesting. If you like to read. This game is VERY text heavy.

I bought this pizza the other day thinking it was the pizza version of Motoki, but I enjoy Motoki much more:

maxresdefault.jpg

The pizza isn't bad, but certainly does not justify the premium price.  I think all the money went into the box. 

I bought this pizza the other day thinking it was the pizza version of Motoki, but I enjoy Motoki much more:

maxresdefault.jpg

The pizza isn't bad, but certainly does not justify the premium price. I think all the money went into the box.
These things are clearanced to $4.50 at Walmart where I live. Better drive around your states checking the frozen food sections for gr9 d34lz, guys!

The pizza isn't bad, but certainly does not justify the premium price. I think all the money went into the box.
Considering Screamin' Sicilian is made by the same company that makes the ultracheapass "Classics" pizza posted above, you're absolutely correct about the packaging.

Also: 2K Publisher Sale if you don't want to get the stuff cheaper elsewhere or need to get DLC for the stuff you got cheaper elsewhere.

Considering Screamin' Sicilian is made by the same company that makes the ultracheapass "Classics" pizza posted above, you're absolutely correct about the packaging.

Also: 2K Publisher Sale if you don't want to get the stuff cheaper elsewhere or need to get DLC for the stuff you got cheaper elsewhere.
The more you know...

FYI, there was just a glitch on Amazon UK for $1.51 pounds or euros or whatever for Just Cause 3.

I bet Motoki and his reddit butt buddies all got copies and we didn't because of your stupid pizza talk.

not sure if this is even considered a deal, since most ppl have it already but

Get Fractured Space for Free this Weekend—And Keep It Forever
https://steamcommunity.com/app/310380/discussions/0/458607518212650126/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/310380
maybe we can do a bro night event on this game, so make sure u download it this weekend before monday, so u can keep it forever. unless u are like foxy, who has internet cap limit, ROFLmao

The more you know...

FYI, there was just a glitch on Amazon UK for $1.51 pounds or euros or whatever for Just Cause 3.

I bet Motoki and his reddit butt buddies all got copies and we didn't because of your stupid pizza talk.
I saw the price glitch too, but couldn't buy it because I was region locked. Had I been at home, I could have used my vpn connection to snag it I believe. Oh well.

I saw the price glitch too, but couldn't buy it because I was region locked. Had I been at home, I could have used my vpn connection to snag it I believe. Oh well.
I believe for Amazon you don't even need a VPN, just register a UK address to your account and you are good to go.

[...]

Why would anyone design a food box to make it look as though someone is vomiting the food at you? :speaktothehand:

Damn, only got 20 codes for Just Cause 3 at $2.17/each....Welp, here I go off to the cesspool to sell them at $35 a crack...wish me luck!
Friends and family discount for your stam thread buds? I got 5 bucks burning a hole in my pocket. That would be over 100% profit and you help a CAG.

My first thought is that I am moving to the UK. My 2nd thought is "never mind it rains too much there". My third thought is I live in Oregon so what's the difference?

The amazing thing about the HWB is that the only games I care about that i don't already own are in the $1 tier..and amazingly I didn't own any of them in the $1 tier. Pretty doggone spiffy.

Makes up for my lack of motivation that keeps me from moving to the U.K.

bread's done
Back