Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Are they individual keys or bundled by tier?  I am interested in 5 of the 11 games in the first two tiers.  Wouldn't mind Styx and Of Orcs and Men but nothing else in the $15 tier looks appealing at all.

WTT 6 weekly games for JC3.

Last edited by a moderator:
  how they gonna ban ur acct? people on cag freqeuently buy from amazon fr, uk for the collectors edition?
AMAZON DRONEZ, DRONEZ EVERWHAR!!!!!

F256YGN.png

Ahaha, they disabled locking in the BTA for this bundle. Whats the point of that in a weekly?
$40 tier. Buying that disables most of the other individual keys and turns them into the single-key Focus Selection Pack. Not a very good deal, that. Rest of the bundle is great though.

Ahhh, I noticed that but didn't think about revealing keys, then increasing to get the single key.  They could've just disabled increasing the amount once a key was revealed, but I guess that's too much work.

I wonder if it is also why the BTA is being a little bitch and won't go down.

I bought this pizza the other day thinking it was the pizza version of Motoki, but I enjoy Motoki much more:

maxresdefault.jpg

The pizza isn't bad, but certainly does not justify the premium price. I think all the money went into the box.
You punched out the fake mustache on the back of the box and wore it, right?

I have a feeling ya'll "bro night" for The Division is going to be bad.

You could only pair up in "dungeons"/missions in the alpha.  AND the Dark Zone doesnt unlock for a few hours of play time.

Also, the max party/squad size is 4.

BUT I will be joining ;D

I have a feeling ya'll "bro night" for The Division is going to be bad.

You could only pair up in "dungeons"/missions in the alpha.  AND the Dark Zone doesnt unlock for a few hours of play time.

Also, the max party/squad size is 4.

BUT I will be joining ;D
im starting early, tomorrow at 10pm than the saturday one originally planned

if any1 is planning to participate in the the Division beta bro night event tomorrow , plz leave ur uplay id under the bro event comment section. so we can add one another on uplay, instead of searching high and low for one another on the date/time of the event. since most these bro night events has always been disorganize, and chaotic. my uplay id: YGC19

I bought it back when it came out (for some small discount... think I paid $12?) and while I don't really begrudge supporting the concept and effort, I have to agree with Spoder that the product isn't amazing.  It has its charms but it's short and not particularly engaging as a game.  If you've waited this long, you can wait longer.

just got this to make the bro night the the tom clancy division beta, amazed i didnt see it posted here.

https://contests.nvidia.com/en-us/the-division-beta-key-giveaway

because theres a thread devoted to it in the main area, Fox was being cheeky as usual

You punched out the fake mustache on the back of the box and wore it, right?

ewwww, you mean with all the console trash threads? who checks that junk?

In fairness to him the deal applies to console trash as well, so he was kind of in the right, but it wasnt mentioned in this particular thread.
In all their dumbassery the mods moved it to the Free Section because a .01 game is a deal for everyone to see, but something free needs to be relegated to an area of the site most people don't check.

In all their dumbassery the mods moved it to the Free Section because a .01 game is a deal for everyone to see, but something free needs to be relegated to an area of the site most people don't check.
next thing u no they'll be putting da putingate prices in da regional dealz sections

wen will da madnees end

Hope you managed to buy Godus for the +1.

https://twitter.com/pmolyneux/status/692816095686848512

This is also the time I would like to announce my retirement from the games industry. It has been a long journey for me. Thank you. 2/2

(I removed the link because the CAG forum software fuckING SUCKS)

His account was hacked. Eh.

Sucks to be that sap who won the "Mine to the center of this orb for the ULTIMATE PRIZE!!!" contest.  The prize supposedly being turned into the prime deity in Godus and getting a share of the profits.

Hope you managed to buy Godus for the +1.

https://twitter.com/pmolyneux/status/692816095686848512

This is also the time I would like to announce my retirement from the games industry. It has been a long journey for me. Thank you. 2/2

(I removed the link because the CAG forum software fuckING SUCKS)
https://twitter.com/pmolyneux/status/692819335996403712

bread's done
Back