Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
2lw9hr4.jpg
Shouldn't that be a "MysterD EuroTruck Simulator Center For Kids..."?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up:

I've cancelled/deleted the scheduled bro-up for The Division beta tonight. I'm personally not interested in playing it any more than I have already (I'm not much of a fan of it at all) and doing a short survey of some of the usual bros it doesn't seem like the turnout would be there. If you were planning on joining, please feel free to create a new event for it in the group, but as I won't be hosting I felt it right for it to be removed for now. 

Just a heads up:

I've cancelled/deleted the scheduled bro-up for The Division beta tonight. I'm personally not interested in playing it any more than I have already (I'm not much of a fan of it at all) and doing a short survey of some of the usual bros it doesn't seem like the turnout would be there. If you were planning on joining, please feel free to create a new event for it in the group, but as I won't be hosting I felt it right for it to be removed for now. 
well, i rescheduled it to take ur place in hosting it. any1 interested in playing tonight please leave ur uplay id in the comment section of the event, so we can meet up ahead of time

I don't see any issue with indie devs getting publishers, seems like a lot of the devs aren't exactly great/well-versed in marketing or PR, so bit obvious to bring in someone that is. Why they keep going with shit publishers though I'm not really sure, get their isn't exactly a ton of options for most of the games that consist of, "If I'm lucky, 1,000 other people will like my retro platformer 2deep4u and 2hard4u game!" but who looks at Strategy First or 1C (etc) and goes, "Wow, look at the great successes they've had!"

Granted these days, it's probably even easier to do it yourself. Getting youtubers to play it might take a bit of convincing, but just tell Polygon you are a nonbinary bi-sexual trans otherkin and tell Kotaku not to publish anything about the game, and you are front page news on both for at least a month. 

I don't see any issue with indie devs getting publishers, seems like a lot of the devs aren't exactly great/well-versed in marketing or PR, so bit obvious to bring in someone that is. Why they keep going with shit publishers though I'm not really sure, get their isn't exactly a ton of options for most of the games that consist of, "If I'm lucky, 1,000 other people will like my retro platformer 2deep4u and 2hard4u game!" but who looks at Strategy First or 1C (etc) and goes, "Wow, look at the great successes they've had!"

Granted these days, it's probably even easier to do it yourself. Getting youtubers to play it might take a bit of convincing, but just tell Polygon you are a nonbinary bi-sexual trans otherkin and tell Kotaku not to publish anything about the game, and you are front page news on both for at least a month.
I think the problem is that these devs don't do any background checking for the publishers. They want an easy/lazy way out that involves having to do zero work (including the time invested in checking the publisher's history).

Anything a developer tweets ever will be seen as an attack on gamers, and gamers will start bullying the dev and call the dev a bully.

Gamers need to stop being sensitive whiney little pricks.

Indie devs dont need a PR department, gamers just need stop being so insecure.

Anything a developer tweets ever will be seen as an attack on gamers, and gamers will start bullying the dev and call the dev a bully.

Really? Phil Fish ring a bell? I'd never even heard of him or Fez before he started throwing internet tantrums about how terrible the gaming community is and what a misunderstood and sensitive soul he is. I think if you're in a business to make money, you need to be prepared for a little criticism.

I just saw this on everyone's favorite, Reddit (it was posted 9 hours ago):

Call of Duty: Black Ops III - $26.14

Although it's for a PHYSICAL copy. *slightly twitches* 

Price seems to be fluctuating since it started at ~$26.99 earlier today. Maybe each time someone orders it lowers by $0.01, but the who the  fuck really knows. ~56% off people!  :whee:

In before someone incessantly updates this thread on the latest price.

OR Indie devs could show some self restraint and realize that don't have to respond to every negative opinion of some random yahoo on the internet. Seriously, have they been on the internet for 5 minutes?

They could also not be forum nazis and realize that actually has the exact opposite of effect of their desire to silence dissenters who otherwise would probably just move on anyway if left alone.

And if the majority of reviews are negative for their game they could try giving themselves a reality check insteading automatically going with everyone else being wrong.

I know every indie thinks their game is a special snowflake but it's hard to dispute that there's been a huge influx of shit games into Steam in the last year or so. Thank you Poopees for your Build a Greenturd Bundles for helping to facilitate all that.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III - $26.14

Price seems to be fluctuating since it started at ~$26.99 earlier today. Maybe each time someone orders it lowers by $0.01, but the who the fuck really knows. ~56% off people! :whee:

In before someone incessantly updates this thread on the latest price.
There's a TIV on it... If I had any desire to play a CoD game ever I would consider it.

OR Indie devs could show some self restraint and realize that don't have to respond to every negative opinion of some random yahoo on the internet. Seriously, have they been on the internet for 5 minutes?
No kidding.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III - $26.14

Price seems to be fluctuating since it started at ~$26.99 earlier today. Maybe each time someone orders it lowers by $0.01, but the who the fuck really knows. ~56% off people! :whee:

In before someone incessantly updates this thread on the latest price.
If you were smart you would've spent 200 dollars on GMG bundles until you got this

Really? Phil Fish ring a bell? I'd never even heard of him or Fez before he started throwing internet tantrums about how terrible the gaming community is and what a misunderstood and sensitive soul he is.
I still have no idea who Phil Fish and Fez are, internet tantrums or not.

If you were smart you would've spent 200 dollars on GMG bundles until you got this
If you were smart you would have figured out a way to get it in the first mystery bundle you buy.

There's a TIV on it... If I had any desire to play a CoD game ever I would consider it.
Thanks for pointing this out, I would have never bothered to check the store page if you hadn't said this. Im going to go ahead and buy a copy and lock in the trade value now since I don't think $15 for BO3 is that bad. It'll be a long time before it hits that price.

Hmmm, guess I'll have to check the electronics section tomorrow morning.
Unless you're in DC.. don't bother. Walmart clearances are extremely YMMV (meaning probably only 1 store has it for that price). I should've mentioned that last time when Divinity Original Sin got clearanced, but it was fun watching all of you morans waste gas checking all of your local walmarts.

Speaking of retail...

Someone on Reddit found ESO PC retail copies at WalMart's for $2 in DC:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/43hx4o/elder_scrolls_online_pcmac_200_walmart/

Probably YMMV, but still - might be worth checking your local WalMart's just in case.
AWESOME

Gonna get some energy bars and Gatorade and spend ALLLLLL day tomorrow travelling around my state buying every copy I can find!

I haven't been this excited since Fox posted about that Shaddapayouface frozen pizza d34l!

Bro night event update:

no1 show up for the division beta event, but i accidently bump into Inmate a fellow cag, while trying to play the sp mission for the division beta on my own, went roam around the open world limited area for a bit, and head straight into the pvp area known as the DARK ZOne. there we encountered so friendlies, and some non friendliest. One of the most memorable moments in the Dark Zone, was this group of griefers going around pking non hostile players for trolling purpose . n yelling "Pussy Squad" over their mic after they successfully killed their targets.

In another instance, while Inmate was waiting at the extracting zone, trying to extract his loot, another player who also was trying to extract his loot, turned on INmate n me, since we were in a group n the only two player at that area at the time. Inmate, was a pro at the game, he was a lvl 7, and was carrying me in the game alot, because i keep dying, being killed by the AI enemy , and the human enemy. also we went rogue alot easily by just by killing rogue players, thus we were targeted by other players. like a bounty on our head with a red skull.

after about two hrs or so of playing, another cag daykainD joined us. now with the 3 of us we went around killing some Ai enemy, and got some loot, and head to the extraction area, which was now targetd by a lot of rogue pk griefers, and Ai enemy, during the chaos i died, and INmate, along with DakainD also died a short time later. overall, writing this mini essay about my experience. it just reaffirms my opinion. that this game is more fun if u have friends to play with, because playing on ur own is no differnt than playing ur typical third person shooter games like gears of war. THe darkzone pvp area is fun n chaotic, if u have friends to group up with. not so much if u are a lone wolf, in the event u come across a group of griefers

Speaking of Bro nights...

Are any CAGs showing up for the event tomorrow? Curious if anyone has played the game before and has an opinion of it. Also, is trackmania free or do I need the DLC to participate?

Speaking of Bro nights...

Are any CAGs showing up for the event tomorrow? Curious if anyone has played the game before and has an opinion of it. Also, is trackmania free or do I need the DLC to participate?
u mean dirty bomb? it is a large download, so if u might want to start downloading it tonight or early tomorrow morning. if u have slow internet speed

.with the exception two games , which are dirty bomb n snow. every game that is posted in the month of febuary are not free to play games, they all require purchasing the game

It says its only 4 GB or so I'll probably wait until I know if I can show up for sure. NM about the Trackmania question, I just realized the free Trackmania game has nothing at all do with the Brofest ones. Off to see if I can find them cheap :p.

It says its only 4 GB or so I'll probably wait until I know if I can show up for sure. NM about the Trackmania question, I just realized the free Trackmania game has nothing at all do with the Brofest ones. Off to see if I can find them cheap :p.
Someone was selling the complete pack for $8 in the trade thread. It's the cheapest I've seen it for currently, used to be cheaper when it was glitched though.

Bro night event update:

It just reaffirms my opinion. that this game is more fun if u have friends to play with, because playing on ur own is no differnt than playing ur typical third person shooter games like gears of war. THe darkzone pvp area is fun n chaotic, if u have friends to group up with. not so much if u are a lone wolf, in the event u come across a group of griefers
I find the game to be really fun in general but everything is better (except Life is Feudal) with buddies.

I never did the Dark Zone stuff till we went in together, truth be told I was a bit worried that I wasn't going to like it as I always gimp myself on PC by playing with a controller. (I suck with WASD, I tell myself I need to play some odd school FPS to get those skills back, but I never do it... So I game with a controller.) That said changing grenade types and emotes is bulky. If I keep with the controller I'm going to have to hotkey some of the emotes to the keyboard. (Maybe the surrender button since its so easy to go rogue.)

The rogue elements are nice... but they do need work and I suspect they are working on this... It feels like a bug. As YBX87 said its very easy to go rogue... Shooting at someone who is hostile towards another group of non-hostile shouldn't make you rogue... If you don't let it get to you and can be rather humorous if these big cluster fucks happen around the spawn/entry points. (Also, I wish there was an option to list someone as a known dickhead... Someone of those people I wouldn't trust but most of the time you could turn you back on someone with no true worries.)

It was really interesting to see how people adjusted to the easy at which one could go rogue... We had one huge extraction, there most have been 12 people waiting to extract gear, and one guy was marked rogue but everyone was cool with it. We all extracted gear together with no problems.

Oh! Being marked rogue wasn't/isn't a death sentience. If you can survive the countdown the status goes away... but if you fire a single shot that time goes back up so you pretty much have to run away... (Like Gears I feel its pretty easy to escape if you can break line of sight.)

Wish stuff like this should be explained better... I feel like I'm figuring allot of fairly vital stuff via trial and error, like the above. (I still need to figure out where I pick up my gear I got out of the Dark Zone.)

Also, I wish PVE elements spawned more often in Dark Zone... and that the locations where a bit more random. It can be a bit too quite at times.

Lastly, you have two levels... Your character level, which only goes up in Single player stuff and a Dark Zone level that effects loot drops. (It seems to be hidden to others. It also fluctuates... If you die in the DZ you can loss XP and levels... To go along with gear.)

Anyhow, it was a fun night. (and I'm pretty sure I'm going to fakeybro the hell out of this game. I might even go gold edition.

Wish stuff like this should be explained better... I feel like I'm figuring allot of fairly vital stuff via trial and error, like the above. (I still need to figure out where I pick up my gear I got out of the Dark Zone.)
regarding ur gears u got from the dark zone, go back to ur base of operations area, and go to ur stash. u should find it there. i really didn't bother picking much items from the dark zone. since the progress from the beta would not carry over to full game. so i just followed u, and watch ur back while u picked up green loot. and be the lookout while u were waiting at the extraction zone most of the time.

fakeybro from bestbuy they got $10 rewardzone certif,

Oh! Being marked rogue wasn't/isn't a death sentience. If you can survive the countdown the status goes away... but if you fire a single shot that time goes back up so you pretty much have to run away... (Like Gears I feel its pretty easy to escape if you can break line of sight.)

Also, I wish PVE elements spawned more often in Dark Zone... and that the locations where a bit more random. It can be a bit too quite at times.
When you get your rogue rating maxed out, it seems a lot harder to survive because becomes a zone mission to hunt you down and it felt like most people on the map would try to hunt you down then.

Your extracted stuff from the Dark Zone should be in your stash, which you can access at your bases outside of the Dark Zone.

I definitely agree about the PVE spawns, but I read earlier that a dev apparently said on stream that they removed all of the roaming npc enemies for the beta and only left the static ones in, so it might be less of an issue in the full game.

Overall I think the games pretty fun with friends, but it seems like a bore solo. I'm curious to see how fast the multiplayer community for it will dry up on PC because that really seems like the most interesting part of the game, but it also doesn't seem worth the cost of the game.

I went in to the DZ tonight and a group of four players with rocket launcher was killing everyone. Didn't see any point to it really.

When you get your rogue rating maxed out, it seems a lot harder to survive because becomes a zone mission to hunt you down and it felt like most people on the map would try to hunt you down then.

Your extracted stuff from the Dark Zone should be in your stash, which you can access at your bases outside of the Dark Zone.

I definitely agree about the PVE spawns, but I read earlier that a dev apparently said on stream that they removed all of the roaming npc enemies for the beta and only left the static ones in, so it might be less of an issue in the full game.

Overall I think the games pretty fun with friends, but it seems like a bore solo. I'm curious to see how fast the multiplayer community for it will dry up on PC because that really seems like the most interesting part of the game, but it also doesn't seem worth the cost of the game.
what is ur uplay id, maybe we can link tomorrow for a last round

Unless you're in DC.. don't bother. Walmart clearances are extremely YMMV (meaning probably only 1 store has it for that price). I should've mentioned that last time when Divinity Original Sin got clearanced, but it was fun watching all of you morans waste gas checking all of your local walmarts.
I was doing a road trip anyway so I didn't waste gas, but I went into 16 different Walmarts which is much worse than wasting gas.

They also have a few other things of somewhat interest though most of you will probably pass.

Civ Beyond Earth Collection - 60% off at $23.99. Cheapest to date (Ignore Enhanced Steam it linked to the wrong ITAD page) and cheaper than Steam and even shadybro sites.

Shelter Complete - 65% off at $10.49 lowest to date. Shelter 1, 2, DLC expansion for 2 and soundtracks for both.

Finding Teddy 2 - 75% off at $3.75 lowest to day date. They resisted bundling this probably because they tried not to give keys for Finding Teddy 1 and the angry mob lynched their French asses until they cave. It's reviewed really well.

Icy - 75% off at $3.24. Lowest to date, though has been this price on past Win Game Store sales. Newish indie RPG.

Beyond Eyes - 75% off at $3.75. Lowest price by itself to date. It was in a Humble but in an expensive $12 tier. Sort of like The Unfinished Swan.

Celestial Tales - 66% off at $4.49. Lowest price to date. Nice Indie RPG that's NOT Rpgmaker. I kickstarted it. Shut up. :p

The code BARGAINMOOSE (and possible PCGAMES5OFF still) takes 5% off but you have to buy two items.

I frankly became a bit bored of The Division about 4 hours in with two friends. I really don't see it getting much better and the Dark Zone was over hyped.

That would make sense as I saw them on the hour of video that Angry Joe had up... I mostly remember the small army they encounter across one of the elevated walkways.

I think more randomness would help the game immensely... I'll be honest I really enjoy the single play stuff. Though, unless I start a new character the only thing left to do is reenact Sudden Death (aka the only story mission included... I don''t count establish the base as a mission as much as a prologue but if you did its the other story mission.) Hell, I even did it on hard difficulty alone.

My character is blue geared across the board minus handgun (never use) and some attachments...

regarding ur gears u got from the dark zone, go back to ur base of operations area, and go to ur stash. u should find it there. i really didn't bother picking much items from the dark zone. since the progress from the beta would not carry over to full game. so i just followed u, and watch ur back while u picked up green loot. and be the lookout while u were waiting at the extraction zone most of the time.

fakeybro from bestbuy they got $10 rewardzone certif,
Oh, I got more than just green gear out of the DZ... I think I had two blue drops while we were together but it might have been just one... I got one off a guy who had gone rogue. (I suspect he was highly pissed when that happened.)

By myself later I got two more... I was already had my blue gear by then and it was off some PvE named guy. (I was really there just to see what the gear was being sold at the checkpoints, each one has different gear for sale, but that extraction was crazy nerve wrecking. Just me, alone, and a buck thirty on the timer.)

Anyhow, leveling to level 8 was a mistake as it ended up making me enter a different DZ, which makes sense... but at the same time I wish there was a warning about the group splitting up instead of finding out after the fact. (and having to move around the DZ to get to the exit.)

As for the fakeybroing... Looking at Gameplanet UK... 25% off normal or 30% off gold.

I go to Walmart Sunday mornings anyways, it'll take an extra 4 minutes to walk over to the electronics section.

bread's done
Back