Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
atleast the server for the divison was holding up, the beta for rainbow six siege was horrible. i was getting disconnected every 5 matches. i was playing for 60 minutes straight without any connection issues.

just wondering is any1 actually really planning to show up for the beta for the division for tomorrow's bro night event?

" 27% off Rise of the Tomb Raider

Terms & Conditions apply
This is an exclusive voucher generated just for (Namehere) "

I'm not planning to buy Tomb Raider from GMG.

I'm not sure if this just a normal email they sent to everyone but anyone is free to have it by sending me a message. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got a response from Newegg on the Dirt Rally codes.  I only bought 3 but they refunded my $2.97 (whew) and then gave me a $20 newegg gift card.  Not bad at all since all I was expecting was my $3 back.

Finally got a response from Newegg on the Dirt Rally codes. I only bought 3 but they refunded my $2.97 (whew) and then gave me a $20 newegg gift card. Not bad at all since all I was expecting was my $3 back.
Can you post your screen shots so I can attach them to a support request and get a $20 gift card too?

hi bestbuy is having a 1920x1080 monitor on sale for $59.99, here is a chance to upgrade

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-s200hql-19-5-led-monitor-black/4281801.p?id=1219735500397&skuId=4281801
Eh, it's only got VGA and DVI, so it's not HDCP compatible. 1080p @ 60hz with 8ms lag doesn't sound good to me, either.

Then again, I don't bother with monitors because I have an HDTV with an HDMI 2.0a port. Same technology, multiple uses, better refresh rate, better investment IMO.

That sucks and I'm sorry to hear it bit them in the ass but that was just painful to read.  It was like one of those Dateline stories where you know what's coming because of phrases like "they would have a team devoted to making sure my game was a financial success" and "that I should essentially take them on faith" and not checking on what they actually did for anyone else before hiring them.  After the break find out why it was all a Black Shell game.

Really unfortunate but hopefully a lesson learned for next time.  Probably could have paid this thread half of what they paid them and gotten better word of mouth.

im 2deep 4 all of u
cStM8rr.png

Seriously though, indie game devs have got to be some of the stupidest motherfuckers on this planet.

Either that or they all have aspergers and have never interacted with more than 5 people in their entire lives.

Seriously though, indie game devs have got to be some of the stupidest motherfuckers on this planet.

Either that or they all have aspergers and have never interacted with more than 5 people in their entire lives.
Yeah.. if you're an indie dev it's better to self-publish. I can't think of a single indie game publisher that's good at marketing, and most of them have a bad rep. (KISS, Meridian4, 1C, Strategy First, Black Shell Media, Plug in Digital, Merge Games, Deck13, the list goes on and on). They're all crappy publishers that either don't know how to market, or don't want to spend the money on it. Being an indie game publisher is basically free money.

Idk I made a clever pun by using two pictures of Deepak Chopra to express "2 deep 4 u", and pasports posts a picture of poop and all you morans line up to like his post instead of mine. I'd say u guize r pretty dum 2.

Yeah.. if you're an indie dev it's better to self-publish. I can't think of a single indie game publisher that's good at marketing, and most of them have a bad rep. (KISS, Meridian4, 1C, Strategy First, Black Shell Media, Plug in Digital, Merge Games, Deck13, the list goes on and on). They're all crappy publishers that either don't know how to market, or don't want to spend the money on it. Being an indie game publisher is basically free money.
That's how I felt when I found out ConcernedApe went to Chucklefish for publishing.. Guy spends 4 years working on the project alone and decides not to self-publish. meh.

hi bestbuy is having a 1920x1080 monitor on sale for $59.99, here is a chance to upgrade

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-s200hql-19-5-led-monitor-black/4281801.p?id=1219735500397&skuId=4281801
Thanks, I'm going to save something with lower ms rate.

But I might consider picking up one for a side monitor.

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-242G5DJEB-Extreme-Performance-Professional/dp/B00G6IWEE0

http://www.amazon.com/BenQ-RL2455HM-24-Inch-Console-Monitor/dp/B007HSKSMI/

The BenQ is just $120+ then the one you posted.

Okay if anyone is seriously taking hardware advice from YBXYZ you must be new around here.

And the vast majority of indie devs have the worst people skills ever. I actually give the ones who look for a small time publisher credit for knowing their limitations. It's just a shame that most of their small time indie pubs/marketers are borderline scam artists and have shit reputations.

I'd say the indies should just get a friend with better people skills to do their PR but they probably don't have any friends.

I got a 23 inch IPS monitor from Acer last year and am happy with it. It has lower refresh rate or whatever though.

Played a little sunless sea and ass creed syndicate last night. Will need to play some more tonight before I drop my MysterD rant about it.

And Blade, stop begging for likes. It's lame.

So after pawing through Tom's Hardware, I came close to ordering a geforce 980ti.  Then after reading about some of the video cards predicted to come out later this year based on new architecture, I lay down until the urge to order the card passed.

I may buy Dragon's Dogma instead.

I got a 23 inch IPS monitor from Acer last year and am happy with it. It has lower refresh rate or whatever though.

Played a little sunless sea and ass creed syndicate last night. Will need to play some more tonight before I drop my MysterD rant about it.

And Blade, stop begging for likes. It's lame.
fox, u gonna play the division beta event tonight?

So after pawing through Tom's Hardware, I came close to ordering a geforce 980ti. Then after reading about some of the video cards predicted to come out later this year based on new architecture, I lay down until the urge to order the card passed.

I may buy Dragon's Dogma instead.
At this point you're definitely better off waiting for the next Nvidia series.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on AC: Syn, when you get around to MysterD-ranting on it.
ive played about 2 hours of it and put it down and havent gone back in 2 weeks. I need to decide is it really that the game does nothing for me or im just burned out on stealth shit after finishing Shadows of mordor.

im 2deep 4 all of u
That's really crummy.

I don't want to push, but is there a reason you didn't let the Steam thread know what game you were publishing? I get that now, it might get you sued, but barring a few morans, this is a pretty supportive group. Folks like Carlmundo routinely work with indie devs to get the word out about their games.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck with your next game! Glad to hear that you're not too discouraged by all of this.

That's really crummy.

I don't want to push, but is there a reason you didn't let the Steam thread know what game you were publishing? I get that now, it might get you sued, but barring a few morans, this is a pretty supportive group. Folks like Carlmundo routinely work with indie devs to get the word out about their games.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck with your next game! Glad to hear that you're not too discouraged by all of this.
Those are very kind words, but I'm not an indie dev (just copied/pasted the whole title from that dev's reddit post). :)

bread's done
Back