Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
You joke, but most of the people that do the "y u no bai for" thing have given a heads up on deals many times, including myself and madjoki (although madjoki posts more on steamgifts I think). Hell, I even convinced Carl to make a subgroup for notifications of glitches that people can subscribe to lol.
You can also join Stop +1 or The Hangout (if you're in) steam chats for automated glitch announcements (BetaTM).

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/stop1/ / steam://friends/joinchat/103582791438707819

:p

You can also join Stop +1 or The Hangout (if you're in) steam chats for automated glitch announcements (BetaTM).

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/stop1/ / steam://friends/joinchat/103582791438707819

:p
y wud any1 want to stop+1???

Also, PM me for a free Rise of the Tomb Raider (must be a steam thread regular, someone I like, have played Tomb Raider 2013 on steam*, be on my steam friend list, and activate ASAP).

*By played, I mean finished. Not idled, you morans!

Giveaway over, given to Motiv.

Last edited by a moderator:

Also, PM me for a free Rise of the Tomb Raider (must be a steam thread regular, someone I like, have played Tomb Raider 2013 on steam*, be on my steam friend list, and activate ASAP).

There's some performance issues with Rise at the moment (people are guessing it has to with the Denuvo implementation), but it's a solid game and definitely worth a try if you enjoyed the reboot, as it does everything better (besides MP, but who played it?). Already have it, but thanks for the giveaway.

Someone page Blade, this can be his belated birthday present. :bouncy:

ggwp, I played tomb raider on xbox
Screw it still sending you a pm

There's some performance issues with Rise at the moment (people are guessing it has to with the Denuvo implementation), but it's a solid game and definitely worth a try if you enjoyed the reboot, as it does everything better (besides MP, but who played it?). Already have it, but thanks for the giveaway.

Someone page Blade, this can be his belated birthday present. :bouncy:
i actually some1 enjoyed the multiplayer, since it similar to uncharted series multiplayer, when i play it on the consoles originally with the first tomb raider game

Man, speaking of Rise of the Tomb Raider I really want to get that since I enjoyed and liked the 2013 release. It's been tough trying to find someone selling one of those Nvidia vouchers for less than $30. I thought there would be more people trying to sell those, but I guess not. On eBay they end up going for about $40. Maybe I just need to look in some deep dark corner.

No, I didn't PM Spoder because I probably don't qualify. (I kid, I kid...)

I'm such a dumbass...

Thank you Spoderman!

Man, speaking of Rise of the Tomb Raider I really want to get that since I enjoyed and liked the 2013 release. It's been tough trying to find someone selling one of those Nvidia vouchers for less than $30. I thought there would be more people trying to sell those, but I guess not. On eBay they end up going for about $40. Maybe I just need to look in some deep dark corner.

No, I didn't PM Spoder because I probably don't qualify.
probably not much people getting 970 or higher graphics card around the time of this promo, lol

i actually some1 enjoyed the multiplayer, since it similar to uncharted series multiplayer, when i play it on the consoles originally with the first tomb raider game
It wasn't terrible, but I'm glad they took it out for this one though. They probably didn't have the biggest budget and that just means more money went into the singleplayer, which needed some work from the last game. The challenge mode is kinda neat even if it's not a proper substitute.

I'd say maybe they'll put it back in in a sequel, but considering how poorly this sold compared to the reboot, I wonder if they'll even bother with another sequel.

You guys are so bad that I had to tell the only person that qualified to PM me for ROTTR. I don't even know you guys anymore!

There were 3 other people that PM'd me that didn't qualify.

Giveaway over, given to Motiv.
Amazing giveaway!

It wasn't terrible, but I'm glad they took it out for this one though. They probably didn't have the biggest budget and that just means more money went into the singleplayer, which needed some work from the last game. The challenge mode is kinda neat even if it's not a proper substitute.

I'd say maybe they'll put it back in in a sequel, but considering how poorly this sold compared to the reboot, I wonder if they'll even bother with another sequel.
i doubt it, they will be lucky to get a sequel. since i highly doubt microsoft will give them money for the next one, to make it a timed exclusive again

Giveaway #2.

PM me for Batman Arkham Knight

Requirements:

1. Must have me on your steam friend list

2. Must be a Steam thread regular

3. Must own/have played through Arkham Asylum + Arkham City on steam (I'll check your profile)

If I h8 you, I reserve the right to not give you the game.

Giveaway over, AdmiralGialHackbar and Xealot42 got the codes.

Giveaway #2.

Requirements:

3. Must own/have played through Arkham Asylum + Arkham City on steam (I'll check your profile)

Another awesome giveaway!

For me, I think it looks like this w/ Arkham series - AC > AA > AK > AO.

EDIT:

Pssh, why do I have to have played them on Steam.
I played though AA + AC base-game on G4WL; and AC Harley Quinn DLC on Steam.

If only I had a supercomputer.
I can handle B:AK PC around 35-40 frames with 1st set of Non-NVidia Graphics stuff on Max; VSync off; and NVidia section OFF.

Game looks amazing when using settings above Normal. Doesn't look that great at Normal, IMHO.

My PC = i7 950; 16 GB RAM; 4GB VRAM 960; Win 7 64-bit.

EDIT:

Make it super hard and require a playthrough of Origins as well.
He could make it harder and then also even require Cold Cold Heart DLC, too - hehe.

That was a good DLC, BTW.

I can handle B:AK PC around 35-40 frames with 1st set of Non-NVidia Graphics stuff on Max; VSync off; and NVidia section OFF.

Game looks amazing when using settings above Normal. Doesn't look that great at Normal, IMHO.

My PC = i7 950; 16 GB RAM; 4GB VRAM 960; Win 7 64-bit.
You should download more VRAM.

zfkh6ia.png

You should download more VRAM.
Most games that I have ain't occupying 4GB of VRAM while running them.

They're lucky if they even break the 3.5GB VRAM area at High to Ultra for 1080p.

B:AK (especially that), FC4, ACU, and certainly are cooking around 3-4GB VRAM.

Can't speak on what AC:S PC is taking up b/c that game doesn't get along w/ MSI Afterburner.

These giveaways are actually my elaborate plan to reveal all of the console peasants in this thread so we can exterminate them.

Jesus, you nerds.  Spoderman actually PM'd me to try to get me to PM him for his giveaway.  Somebody fess up and grab Batman and stop spoder from spamming me.

For the record: I didn't like TR 2013 and got bored with the first two Batmen after about an hour.

Giveaway #2.

Requirements:

Ah damn it, looks like have I have 2 things that disqualify me for the giveaway ;)

Y U so strict w/ the rulez Spoder?

bread's done
Back