Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
HLvQirj.png

You can confirm my story by asking my wife, Morgan Fairchild.
I'm just waiting for Spoder's Fallout 4 giveaway.

I played through Arkham Asylum on PS3, Arkham City on 360, and am planning on playing Origins on PC whenever I get around to it. 

I'm just waiting for Spoder's Fallout 4 giveaway.
He would never do that, cause I'm crazy enough to own all of them.

Unless he says you must have them on steam, then I'm screw cause I own physical copies for 1&2. ptff

I'm going have to pick up 1&2 on steam at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
He would never do that cause that is the one I could win.

Unless he says you must have them on steam, then I'm screw cause I own physical copies for 1&2. ptff

I'm going have to pick up 1&2 on steam at some point.
I have FO1+2 on GOG. Finished all those.

Also have FO2 from retail.

I have FO: Tactics also on GOG, but never played it.

I have FO3 from Retail; and FO3: GOTY + FO:NV & All DLC on Steam. All of those have been finished.

I actually hope you continue to discuss bro-games in here. I find it entertaining and sometimes informative.

+1 for bro-talk.
Oh yeah, bro talk will remain, but the tourney thing was going to require signing up, logistics discussion, etc. So it would both clog the thread and make it hard for me to keep up with it.

Giving away FO4.  Must have Fallout 1-3+NV on Steam and streamed complete play throughs of each.  Offer ends in five minutes.

Also, no gaem if i h8 u

I was informed that the wife has plans for me tonight so I might not be able to get online till stupid late...
That's quite alright inmate ! I'm actually logging off for the night. I'll be back online around.. 3am EST.

RE: The Division. (Sorry I had no idea I had this much to say about it)
My gf and I played it last night for about 7 hours. I hope they did remove the random NPC/mob encounters for the beta because running through the empty streets go old rather fast. I'm not looking for Suikoden levels of random-ass battles but it definitely felt like it needed more shooting/combat.

I would have gotten a lot more done on my own, but my gf was in her inventory after every fight/loot comparing this kneepads and backpacks like crazy. She also changed primary weapons and re-modded them abut 18 times. :sigh: When she discovered the appearance tab and how many coats and pants she had found I got up and tended the woodstove and split some firewood for 20 mins.

On the other hand, not playing with a friend probably would have bored me very quickly since there wasn't many thugs to fight.

Anyway, we did all the missions and side missions and 95% of the encounters and then went into the darkzone. I did enjoy the NPC fights in the DZ but felt they needed to add a lot more there as well. We extracted some loot a few times, thought someone was trying to steal our stuff the second time and chased him off. Turns out he just wanted to extract as well so we didn't have to cap him after all. Got into a firefight with a couple of red-skull tagged players right after we had extracted (they attacked us) and managed to kill one and the other ran off to (to later be shot by someone else according to the chat log).

Then, as we were leaving the DZ (or thought we were - we went to the entrance not exit) we were jumped by 2 more guys. My gf was diddling with her inventory again and I was 'keeping watch'. She completely ignored my warnings that two red-tagged guys were running very fast our way. 2 grenades later and a shotgun blast to my character's head later I was re-spawning. I was then informed that she thought I meant NPCs and she had time to finish modding her gun and that it was my fault we didn't win that fight. :/

All-in-all I liked it alright. I was a bit disappointed in the lack of randomized encounter/fights, but if the Dev said they turned that off then I suppose that'll change (I still think that's incredibly stupid since a lot of people were probably turned off from the game for a lack of fighting). I , also, would have loved it if there was more of a take back the city block-by-block vibe.

Oh, and I would have killed for a skateboard/bicycle or even goddamn razor scooter after the first hour. There is a reason they have cabs in cities - running around everywhere gets old really quick.

I still plan on buying it - but probably not as a day one purchase.
Your girlfriend sounds like my boyfriend. Except he's not even bothering with the beta :\

At this rate I could start playing City and beat it before someone meets the qualifications.  I own it and it is on my "to play" list, just haven't gotten to it yet.

I still wouldn't meet all the qualifications tho.

At this rate I could start playing City and beat it before someone meets the qualifications. I own it and it is on my "to play" list, just haven't gotten to it yet.

I still wouldn't meet all the qualifications tho.
Race ya, I'm about a 1/3 of the way through AC

AdmiralHackbar is the only person that's PM'd me for Batman so far that's qualified. I gave him a code. He also sent me pics of what he ate for dinner with a timestamp as proof for taking so long to PM me!

I'll give away one more code if anyone meets the requirements.

I have a extra Age of Empires II HD Edition: The Forgotten Expansion & Smite Loki pack key from the humble bundle.

The only requirements are gib fo4 keys :^]
Nah, Just send me a pm if you want to avoid lurkers

I don't plan on using the keys ever.

Giveaway #2.

PM me for Batman Arkham Knight

Requirements:

1. Must have me on your steam friend list

2. Must be a Steam thread regular

3. Must own/have played through Arkham Asylum + Arkham City on steam (I'll check your profile)

If I h8 you, I reserve the right to not give you the game.
Hit me up wit dat friend profile

Giveaway #2.

PM me for Batman Arkham Knight

Requirements:

1. Must have me on your steam friend list

2. Must be a Steam thread regular

3. Must own/have played through Arkham Asylum + Arkham City on steam (I'll check your profile)

If I h8 you, I reserve the right to not give you the game.

Last Batman code went to Xealot34837873285723. You guys can stop playing games now, giveaway's over (for now).

Maybe I'll do my next giveaway at tremor time, when you're all asleep.

This was such a weird commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2sx8Bc4mAw

Now I can't help but picture Oprah in her home doing this all day long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y0AUBfBmic

Last Batman code went to Xealot34837873285723. You guys can stop playing games now, giveaway's over (for now).

Might as well, since I was at work when you gave away ROTTR.

p.s. wot game r u giving away next so i can go finish it's prequels?

I knew the "this ain't no charity" stuff was all lies!

In honor of my spodering a key from spoder, PM me if you want any of these bundle leftovers:

• 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull
  • Angels of Fasaria: Version 2.0
  • Betrayer
  • Caveman Craig
  • Coffin Dodgers
  • Devils & Demons
  • Dino D-Day
  • Dungeon Defenders
  • Fasaria World Online
  • Fractal: Make Blooms Not War
  • Gem Wars: Attack of the Jiblets
  • Leona's Tricky Adventures
  • Meridian: New World
  • Of Orcs and Men
  • One Finger Death Punch
  • Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic
  • Planetary Annihilation
  • Plastiland
  • Pocket God vs Desert Ashes
  • Samorost 2
  • Samorost 2
  • ShipLord
  • Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
  • Trap Them - Sniper Edition
  • Wargame: European Escalation
  • Yesterday

laney, did u get a chance to try out the beta?
First load, I black screened when I tried to alt tab. My pc took a shit so I had to restart completely.

Second load, I set to borderless windowed and made a new char to match my uplay avatar. I ran around for 15 minutes before I saw any action.

It seems to run ok overall but I'm a little frustrated that I'm averaging 30 something frames. I get 142 in Rainbow Six Siege and Archeage. I'll try some more when I wake up in the morning before the beta ends.

In honor of my spodering a key from spoder, PM me if you want any of these bundle leftovers:

• Betrayer
  • Caveman Craig
  • Coffin Dodgers
  • Devils & Demons
  • Dino D-Day
  • Dungeon Defenders
  • Fasaria World Online
  • Of Orcs and Men
  • One Finger Death Punch
  • Planetary Annihilation
  • Plastiland
  • Samorost 2
  • Samorost 2
  • ShipLord
  • Yesterday
I'll take these Steam keys:

XCOM 2

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Fallout 4

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Mad Max

• Betrayer
  • Caveman Craig
  • Coffin Dodgers
  • Devils & Demons
  • Dino D-Day
  • Dungeon Defenders
  • Fasaria World Online
  • Of Orcs and Men
  • One Finger Death Punch
  • Planetary Annihilation
  • Plastiland
  • Samorost 2
  • Samorost 2
  • ShipLord
  • Yesterday
Thanks for Wargame, now all I'm missing from the Focus bundle is Etherium

EDIT: mguiddy was kind enough to gift me Etherium

First load, I black screened when I tried to alt tab. My pc took a shit so I had to restart completely.

Second load, I set to borderless windowed and made a new char to match my uplay avatar. I ran around for 15 minutes before I saw any action.

It seems to run ok overall but I'm a little frustrated that I'm averaging 30 something frames. I get 142 in Rainbow Six Siege and Archeage. I'll try some more when I wake up in the morning before the beta ends.
what is ur pc spec? if u don't mind me asking?

i was hoping to play with u in the beta, and roam around in the dark zone.

since u are good at shooter games. u can carry me like in rainbow six siege.

nvm then

There's already blood in the water so here's more chum from the bucket.

Insurgency 6GJ24-EKNX7-5EN6K

BATTLEPATHS TJE7R-22Q6M-NJ5RT

Woodle Tree Adventures JXEME-JMZG3-TRAGE

One Finger Death Punch 5A055-ZVT4E-V854P

Betrayer 58NRC-DXRJY-WKQND

bread's done
Back