Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
probably a dumb question as I'm sure this game will be bundled many more times in the future and probably at lower prices

Is kill the bad guy worth the $4 for the groupees BMA2?

I'm fine if they do a bundle. I don't realistically expect them to hold out forever in that and if I Fakeybroed something it's because I really wanted to play it right away so it's fine. But the whole pay more get less thing is kind of Fut the Whuck? for me.

I mean, I guess it's kind of the same principle as Kickstarter but I don't really think of Early Access exactly the same way I think of Kickstarter.

probably a dumb question as I'm sure this game will be bundled many more times in the future and probably at lower prices

Is kill the bad guy worth the $4 for the groupees BMA2?
I wasn't really interested in it but just the fact that it was cheaper on preorder would prevent me from paying $4 for it. Call it the Indie Royale Effect. Even though I missed the boat, just the fact that I know I could have got something cheaper makes me not want to pay the current asking price.

Last edited by a moderator:

10% off: 10AN-SALE-FEB2015
10th Anniversary Sale - New deals every 48 hours. (Prices listed are pre-discount)
Ending 2/18
33% off Football Manager 2015 (Steam) - $33.49

Ending 2/19
75% off Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition (Steam) - $4.99
75% off Pro Rugby Manager 2015 (Steam) - $5.00
75% off Ridge Racer Unbounded Full Pack (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Ridge Racer Unbounded (Steam) - $7.50
25% off Tales from the Borderlands (Telltale DRM) - $18.74
Ridge Racer Full Pack is half price of the game alone. Still not gonna buy it.

Just wish fast food restaurant would start selling meals at half price of the sandwich already.

I freakin hate how weak I am right now.. just bought the Star Wars $12 Tier even though I've already played or already own all the games I'm likely to play in it.  I managed to hold out all this time, but when I saw there was just over an hour left on it I couldn't help myself.

On the upside.. I guess I scored some points with the gf giving her the ones I had already... but still.

And just because I haven't seen/used this in a while: 

Ridge Racer Full Pack is half price of the game alone. Still not gonna buy it.

Just wish fast food restaurant would start selling meals at half price of the sandwich already.
it was a fun experience for PC gamers. If you ignore the Ridge Racer brand, then it is like a mix b/w Burnout and Need for Speed arcade. $3.75 is pretty much the price to try it.

of course, if you want the authentic Ridge Racer license with floaty driving experience, try it on PS3.

50 Genesis games for under $4 is tempting, expect the launcher is so horrible it almost seems like having more games would be worse...
There used to be a batch file in the pack's forums that renames all the game files so they're ordered alphabetically instead of whatever order they released them in.

I also don't understand why the Steam version is apparently older than the DRM free builds sold at DotEmu and other places. Eh.

Goddamn you humble bundle.. I JUST bought Murdered Soul Suspect and Thief from Steam on Feb 9th for @ $15.. and didn't play either yet ...ugh.. (well at least it was gabenbux).

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Still - amazingly great deal if you don't already have most of them.

Please, stop the exploiting. Won't someone think of the squirrels.

Just kidding squirrel.
Jyg8a.jpg

According to madjoki this isn't new news.. but it was new to me. The console DLC for Resident Evil 5 will be added to the Steam version, and achievements are coming soon.

y?? it's not like the game is good or anything..
I really liked home front

Skyrim and the mass effects bored me. Not too found of final fantasy (been playing XIII recently)

Oh and Beyond: Two Souls and Disaster Report are at least in my top 10 favorite games ever.

And now we wait.

Thread regulars

I am doing a mass SteamGifts giveaway over the next month. PM on here to get linkage to the private giveaways.
[background=#f3e3e6]The member travathian has chosen to not receive any new messages from you[/background]

Hmm... has he figured out that I am Boarderland?

Thread regulars

I am doing a mass SteamGifts giveaway over the next month. PM on here to get linkage to the private giveaways.
You can create a group on Steam, make it invite only, send invites where applicable, then make the giveaway only for group members. It's easier. :p

bread's done
Back