Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Wingamestore had the deluxe version for 8 dollars

y u not buy then
That deluxe edition has some jpegs and 5 little monuments. Considering the game supports Steam Workshop, it's kind of a wash.

I also fretted a bit about the expansion (and one announced), but it turns out the devs are pretty cool and patched in most of the important expansion stuff to the base game. It seems like one of those "buy it because you love us" things.

After Dark was $5.99 once (on Amazon of all places) so I'm sure it will be again, and Snowfall at some point too. Anyway you get the meat of the game with the base and like Hal said the deluxe stuff is meh.

I also fretted a bit about the expansion (and one announced), but it turns out the devs are pretty cool and patched in most of the important expansion stuff to the base game. It seems like one of those "buy it because you love us" things.
Pretty sure it's the other way where you get all the cosmetic stuff in patches but the things that actually affect gameplay require the expansion.

FREE STEAM KEYS

SET1:
QUESTRUN:NMEVC-23K5L-4GTI8

SET2:
GUNMONKEYS:LDFYR-57CXQ-GT92P

SET3:
KEEBLES:747LZ-D0QY2-5PNB9

SET4:
SKARA:HE9JE-4043C-T5FGW

SET5:
VELVETASSASSIN:ZZC5X-B5HZC-PETEV

SET6:
CANYONCAPERS:9RK69-D52EY-IMKXT

SET7:
OCEANCITYRACING:Z4K23-DTQBV-90GIV

FREE STEAM KEYS

SET1:
QUESTRUN:NMEVC-23K5L-4GTI8

SET2:
GUNMONKEYS:LDFYR-57CXQ-GT92P

SET3:
KEEBLES:747LZ-D0QY2-5PNB9

SET4:
SKARA:HE9JE-4043C-T5FGW

SET5:
VELVETASSASSIN:ZZC5X-B5HZC-PETEV

SET6:
CANYONCAPERS:9RK69-D52EY-IMKXT

SET7:
OCEANCITYRACING:Z4K23-DTQBV-90GIV
Thank you for your GMG mystery bundle sacrifice.

Bro update-

We played some Wreckfest today and the first thing that was noticeable is that is impossible to create a new server and invite your friends. The multiplayer is kind of glitched in that way. The cars are impossible to control and even more so when they get messed up, the physics are way off. In other words, if you are thinking of buying this game, pick up the flatout series you'll have more fun. And then send me the money you saved.

Some of us bros (3) bro'd up for some Wreckfest. I really like the game because it encourages you to be a troll in a racing game. Its not fun with just a few people, but we went on a full server and despite most of us not standing a chance I had fun. Parallacks was the best of the trio in the packed server. 

Its a really fun game IMO, hopefully it goes really cheap soon as its an optimal bro-up game. Funny as hell at times. Anyway, Mount Your Friends in a couple of hours, so that should be good.

Here are some screenies

This is some random flipping

XjTj9zy.jpg

Heres a random of Parallacks in one of the early matches all banged up

q3xGXzt.jpg

Bro Counterpoint-

Reds sucks at driving.  Buy Wreckfest ASAP.

Physics kinda remind me of GTA IV, which i'm sure is a major turnoff for most people, but I dig it.  Turn all the assists off and use manual shifting and it's acceptable.  We played on a full server with filthy euros, so pings were all over the place and that really doesn't help on a glitchy game like this.  Pretty fun.

Bro update-

We played some Wreckfest today and the first thing that was noticeable is that is impossible to create a new server and invite your friends. The multiplayer is kind of glitched in that way. The cars are impossible to control and even more so when they get messed up, the physics are way off. In other words, if you are thinking of buying this game, pick up the flatout series you'll have more fun. And then send me the money you saved.
I actually disagree with this completely. I found the cars relatively easy to control and I generally like the game, but yea MP was tough to gather together with despite there being ways to do so.

I enjoy Wreckfest, but the developers have disappeared again. They are from Finland or something and it seems like they only work 2 days a week and take a month vacation or as they call it "holiday" every couple weeks or something. They usually do an update about once every 6 months.

I enjoy Wreckfest, but the developers have disappeared again. They are from Finland or something and it seems like they only work 2 days a week and take a month vacation or as they call it "holiday" every couple weeks or something. They usually do an update about once every 6 months.
That explains a lot about Madjoki and how he's always around the millisecond any glitch happens as if he has nothing better to do.

Dat Fin Work Ethic

Last edited by a moderator:
That deluxe edition has some jpegs and 5 little monuments. Considering the game supports Steam Workshop, it's kind of a wash.
As I recall, the "Deluxe" monuments are all famous monuments as well. So it wasn't much of a draw for me to be able to put the Eiffel Tower or Big Ben into the middle of Syntax Town.

something something Notch. Yeah, it's been in early access hell for a while. I hope they pull it together though, cruising around the track with all the carnage lying about is pretty sweet.

In other Bronews, we have Mount Your Friends coming up later tonight. I may have impulsively bought a 4pack of this right before the sale ended, and may be inclined to give out some copies to people willing to attend. Hit me up on Steam if you're interested. Preference will be given to spofos, but i'll make an exception for people with sexy avatars.

Bought the $20 GTAV.  Steam discounts for it have been an ass made of butts and my kid gave me a $20 gift card for Christmas "so maybe you can finally get GTAV".  So now I can absolve myself of the guilt of still not buying it on Steam because fuck those lame discounts.

Bought the $20 GTAV. Steam discounts for it have been an ass made of butts and my kid gave me a $20 gift card for Christmas "so maybe you can finally get GTAV". So now I can absolve myself of the guilt of still not buying it on Steam because fuck those lame discounts.
We shall share our Non-Steam GTA guilt together.

Bought the $20 GTAV. Steam discounts for it have been an ass made of butts and my kid gave me a $20 gift card for Christmas "so maybe you can finally get GTAV". So now I can absolve myself of the guilt of still not buying it on Steam because fuck those lame discounts.
I also have GTAV, not on Steam. Us outsiders need to hook up for some pedestrian carnage.

I think D2D realized that they needed to fix that coupon when people started actually buying games from their website...  

That said they seem to have Max Payne 3 and LA Noire on sale and the coupon works on them...  Or at least it did on L.A. Noire Complete.  (I just have no desire to own it...  Didn't really enjoy it on console.)

I think the main attraction of GTA5 is the online portion. You wouldn't be able to do that as a swashbuckler.
I dunno 'bout you, but I'm having a grand old time so far w/ the SP campaign.

I'm sure I'll take the GTA OL for a spin at some point, but the GTA5 SP is the main appeal for me...well, at least right now, anyways.

Ugh. I've been trying to help a friend get his new (used, but better than the crap he had) PC running and Windows 7 update is being a pain in the ass. It refuses to load. Apparently this has been an issue since 10 came out. Guess Microsoft wants us to get fed up and upgrade to 10 like, now.

I try to help friends get legit stuff and Microsoft only makes it tougher on us. Bleh.

Ugh. I've been trying to help a friend get his new (used, but better than the crap he had) PC running and Windows 7 update is being a pain in the ass. It refuses to load. Apparently this has been an issue since 10 came out. Guess Microsoft wants us to get fed up and upgrade to 10 like, now.

I try to help friends get legit stuff and Microsoft only makes it tougher on us. Bleh.
Mexicans and legit don't mix.

It doesn't help you any but I was able to use the system update in Vista with no issues last week.

I get this weird "application error" when I try to start up some games on Origin and Uplay. I did some research and it seems like it's related to 64 bit vc redist(I'm on win 10.) Anyone run into this before and know how to fix it?

Bro'd up for Mount Your Friends and it's probably the most perfect game for broing that I've yet to play. Easy to play, tough to master. Started out with 6 people, and by the end 4 of us played for 4 hours. Lots of fun and I had a good time. Spoder enjoyed getting freaky with the goat quite a bit, which was to be expected.

GxfI9LC.jpg

bread's done
Back