Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Mount Your Friends = stupid fun.  Can't wait to play some more.

Only wish my awesome custom head would show up on other peoples' games.

OYBBQ6J.jpg

we brofisted 4 hours.  Of course spoder kicked our ass.  im syntax error bad,  I won one match in 4 hours, i was usually the first out. would fist again.

like a tard i was hitting the wrong printscreen key and got nothing.

Manga Gamer will no longer be giving Steam keys for purchases through them because of fraudulent purchases through them with stolen credit cards ending up being re-sold on grey market sites.

http://blog.mangagamer.org/2016/02/15/pay-processor-issues/
That's the dumbest shit I've heard of in a while. They can just get Valve/Steam to revoke the steam keys. Once the scammers take notice that the keys are being revoked, they'll eventually stop doing chargebacks/using stolen cards. It's not that hard to fix. I'm going to start a shitstorm if any games from their bundles end up on steam (most won't, but there might be one or two that do).

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro'd up for Mount Your Friends and it's probably the most perfect game for broing that I've yet to play. Easy to play, tough to master. Started out with 6 people, and by the end 4 of us played for 4 hours. Lots of fun and I had a good time.
There was more than 8 at one point in time as there was two full games going on when I showed up... With the wrong chat program installed because who reads sticky threads when there's a post right there with what seems to be the current information? :)

Anyhow, it was likely for the best as I was trying to function on 2 hours of sleep over the previous 24... and wasn't doing so well. (Like I was struggling to find the control panel in Win 8.1 so I could remove teamspeak I was so out of it.) I'll get the right chat program installed today for the next time I get to game with you all. :)

11.22.63 talk... No real spoilers just hiding it for those who don't want to see it.

So woke up, only to get quickly annoyed with Hulu as they decided to release 1 episode a week of 11.22.63 instead of doing it all at once like normal streaming sites do... Then after a 50 minutes into the hour and 20 minute first episode I realize it didn't much matter. Major changes from the book to show. Not so much a fan of this in general but changes in media often require it so I'm forgiving... Except when they make huge drastic changes for no good reason. Which was the case in this. It might still be good, and maybe I'll enjoy not knowing whats going to happen, but.. Wow. Not a fan so far.

wny are people liking this post
Y.gif
N.gif
O.gif
T.gif

pwSFgn8.gif

There was more than 8 at one point in time as there was two full games going on when I showed up... With the wrong chat program installed because who reads sticky threads when there's a post right there with what seems to be the current information? :)

Anyhow, it was likely for the best as I was trying to function on 2 hours of sleep over the previous 24... and wasn't doing so well. (Like I was struggling to find the control panel in Win 8.1 so I could remove teamspeak I was so out of it.) I'll get the right chat program installed today for the next time I get to game with you all. :)

11.22.63 talk... No real spoilers just hiding it for those who don't want to see it.
So woke up, only to get quickly annoyed with Hulu as they decided to release 1 episode a week of 11.22.63 instead of doing it all at once like normal streaming sites do... Then after a 50 minutes into the hour and 20 minute first episode I realize it didn't much matter. Major changes from the book to show. Not so much a fan of this in general but changes in media often require it so I'm forgiving... Except when they make huge drastic changes for no good reason. Which was the case in this. It might still be good, and maybe I'll enjoy not knowing whats going to happen, but.. Wow. Not a fan so far.
Nah, there weren't 2 full games. I can see how my chat message could be misinterpreted that way though. I meant that we had enough for 2 full games (including you) if shirinpitt joined, but he never responded to me. We had 2 slots open and two people left after about an hour or so. Sorry if I wasn't clear. When I try to organize an event it's hard for me to respond to messages while keeping everything together

Ugh. I've been trying to help a friend get his new (used, but better than the crap he had) PC running and Windows 7 update is being a pain in the ass. It refuses to load. Apparently this has been an issue since 10 came out. Guess Microsoft wants us to get fed up and upgrade to 10 like, now.

I try to help friends get legit stuff and Microsoft only makes it tougher on us. Bleh.
You should get this little program called GWX Control Panel.

http://ultimateoutsider.com/downloads/

It's used to prevent Windows 7 update from forcing Windows 10 files and ads on the user.

Might be helpful to you. I use it myself and don't have any issues.

Never Alone gameplay is definitely on the easier side, as are the puzzles.  I wouldn't call it a lousy platformer because the mechanics are decent, it's just not a big challenge and the focus is definitely on the story.  Haven't played Ori, but I do want to. 

Haven't played Ori, but I do want to.
I should have gotten it on the last big sale... I wouldn't say I panicked but I was wanting something to play on my week off and thought something new might satisfy me more than my backlog. (No, it doesn't make sense but I think most of us have been there) I chose instead to get Helldivers. (So far I haven't enjoyed my time with it. Granted, my time with it has been extremely limited.)

I should have gotten it on the last big sale... I wouldn't say I panic but I was wanting something to play on my week off and thought something new might satisfy me more than my backlog. (No, it doesn't make sense but I think most of us have been there) I chose instead to get Helldivers. (So far I haven't enjoyed my time with it. Granted, my time with it has been extremely limited.)
Yeah, I'm there all the time. I want something new to play. How about those 100s of games you fakeybro'd and then backlogged? Nah, I want something new new. Then I purchase something and backlog it again. So you're doing better than me.

I want something new to play. How about those 100s of games you fakeybro'd and then backlogged? Nah, I want something new new. Then I purchase something and backlog it again.
i was taking a long hard look at SFV when i read this and came to the same realization. i'll play this for a few hours and be done with it. no matter how cag we get we still fakeybro like idiots.

i'm still thinking about SFV... HARD

if you recently purchased (or planning to!) a SAPPHIRE NITRO Gaming Series card, we have a special promotion with G2A.com game discount vouchers for you!

From all eligible contestants, winners will be selected at random through a draw. The winner will receive one (1) of the following prizes depending on the tier they are in:

One (1) $50 G2A voucher code for R9 Radeon NITRO Fury Series entrants with an Estimated Retail Price of $USD 50
One (1) $40 G2A voucher code for R9 Radeon 300 NITRO Series entrants with an Estimated Retail Price of $USD 40
One (1) $20 G2A voucher code for R7 Radeon 300 NITRO Series entrants with an Estimated Retail Price of $USD 20
Ahahaahahahah. At least Nvidia gives you RotTR

But it's free
In retrospect, I should have probably checked the giveaway before coming to that conclusion. I assumed it was one of those like us, follow us, tweet us, join us, write a review, only 20 more things to do before you get your key. It's just as bad as tremor or maybe worse.

In retrospect, I should have probably checked the giveaway before coming to that conclusion. I assumed it was one of those like us, follow us, tweet us, join us, write a review, only 20 more things to do before you get your key. It's just as bad as tremor or maybe worse.
Nope, just had to click a button and you get a key. No facebook involved that I could see

i'm still thinking about SFV... HARD
Ditto... and I hardly played the last version I got of SFIV. Granted, there's only going to be one version of V (supposedly) and I've seen preorder versions for 34% off so that cold be the bestimate price for quite sometime. (All of season pass can be unlocked with in game currency too.)

And I've had been so good till the Division too.

When I finally got a key to show up for Nuclear Shit... it was a duplicate.

Oh well, I was only grabbing it in case they added cards later.

That moment when you find you got a card booster drop!  :razz:

Bill-Murray-Laughs-Then-Turns-Sad.gif

... and then find out how much the cards are worth.  :cry:

FREE KEYS

S T E A M

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II = C3E6V-N94QV-BB882

Screencheat = LJ3NK-2XLPD-5GEYM

Coin Crypt = METTN-54HKP-LZAIK

Murdered: Soul Suspect = L8Y9J-696IB-5TLTN

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut = PXM7N-4JBHN-IQ2V4

Startopia = 5YBK4-726IV-IYQ3M

Kane & Lynch Collection = BCEEM-FI2PB-C2M80

Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™: Jedi Academy™ = LCFAZ-EGXT2-PVBYL
Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II = Z6MTH-YY9JN-CGFYI
Star Wars™ Republic Commando = MR8DL-ZALKQ-JVA0Y
Star Wars™ Empire At War: Gold Pack = 9W4GZ-7TNRV-HPT9K
Star Wars™ The Force Unleashed™: Ultimate Sith Edition = CBXI4-9RWRY-LXJ3W
Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™ II = 5IPPI-NPZVA-72CT0
Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™ II: Jedi Outcast™ = M0CT4-KQDBL-T258C
Star Wars™ Starfighter™ = IJ2AR-JJJJI-AHR2T

U P L A Y

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® = WAFH-JV64-UWBE-LYEM

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® 3 Gold (Raven Shield / Athena Sword) = RVS-CG2M-2CW2-05H6-WVT0

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® = UN94-GC49-CM7M-MLBN

Tom Clancy's EndWar™ = EWR-LX50-Y94U-H2XJ-AC70

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist™ = DGWF-PNAF-MGNF-DMAV

Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: China = XDDK-FUMR-4MMX-THAL

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory® = SC3-7Y4G-K323-0MQR-KKW0

bread's done
Back