Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
STEAM CODE: 

8WQ59-E562G-2T5TW

Your prize can now be redeemed on Steam.
This prize bundle includes Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops & Viking: Battle for Asgard.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.fig.co/campaigns/jay-and-silent-bob-chronic-blunt-punch

oh yeah Jay and Silent Bob video game! yes, i am an immature fanboy. but most of my fandom comes from his early stuff. Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, etc. anyways, i hope it gets funded.
Ditto. Early Kevin Smith stuff was groundbreaking. But his recent stuff has been disappointing, to say the least. He spends more money on pot than on anything else. Why can't he fund this game? Dude's rich.

Also, $15 for a digital soundtrack? Yeah, no.

Nightmares from the Deep: Cursed Heart is free on tremor if you gain 50 coins.

If for some reason you need it...
hqdefault.jpg

Does anybody need/want a coupon for 75% off Valkyria Chronicles? I already have it but a coupon still showed up in my inventory.

That said all the comments that followed on AK's vehicle combat really are depressing so maybe I should move on...
The vehicle combat is fine -- sort of fun even. It's just that a few times in the game, Rocksteady wants you to get all hardcore with either racing or killing irritatingly difficult bosses and nobody really wanted to spend that much effort on using the batmobile in a Batman game. The other stuff you do with it is pretty cool.

Don't listen to all the whining about the game. It's good enough that you owe it to yourself to make up your own mind about it.

Having said that, it closely follows the formula of the other games, so you may want to hold off on it if you're still finishing up another in the series.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just got The Division for free.

How it happened is quite simple, I notice this post on Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/46ea56/the_division_free_with_nvidia_gtx_980_and_970/

And I see people posting that bought the card around the same time I did getting this game by contacting Newegg lol. I decided to try it. At first the chat person was like NAH, but then I persisted a bit and showed her the link and then she's like K BRAH WE LIK U. Boomshakalaka.

The idea came from this post actually

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/478xoe/amd_free_hitman_game_code_with_purchase_of_an/

which is about the AMD promotion for Hitman.

Worth a shot if you got any of these cards within the last 4-5 months. Obviously Newegg only, YMMV. Just persist a little a bit and they'll probs give in if you get denied at first.

So I just got The Division for free.

How it happened is quite simple, I notice this post on Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/46ea56/the_division_free_with_nvidia_gtx_980_and_970/

And I see people posting that bought the card around the same time I did getting this game by contacting Newegg lol. I decided to try it. At first the chat person was like NAH, but then I persisted a bit and showed her the link and then she's like K BRAH WE LIK U. Boomshakalaka.

The idea came from this post actually

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/478xoe/amd_free_hitman_game_code_with_purchase_of_an/

which is about the AMD promotion for Hitman.

Worth a shot if you got any of these cards within the last 4-5 months. Obviously Newegg only, YMMV. Just persist a little a bit and they'll probs give in if you get denied at first.
Better redeem it before Newegg invalidates it tomorrow.

So I dunno if you cool cats got Dungelot: Shattered Lands or were already spammed with codes but I got a bunch of them from a streaming contest but most my buddies are console players so enjoy? FYI some of them may already be redeemed but I can't be bothered going through them personally. Happy Hunting!

NLX8B-WM5LP-GYJ84
283NW-9DI2T-7M2H7
0DEH8-4I6ZL-WEFPC
GGVKY-9XK54-YKJQL
37P04-MWGRZ-J44GP
H32DA-HMZWW-KKY0D
2RK55-C3VRJ-9G03M
G09R7-IJIBF-RHL8C
ZBZQ0-YJLTX-G6882
4C64K-CQ5DC-0MRLE
YGJ4Q-XWL5N-BYILX
KEVZ8-6QLV0-0XYJ9
BKAW5-A8XHH-HZ59T
BD04E-F269X-0G7EJ
REW8G-EY9EA-0JNZN
4NE4N-2HA5F-YTB2M
XMGVG-B33G4-CR3NK

Include me on the list.
Pls add me to the list.
Hey guys guess what.

I got Valkyria Chronicles coupon too

Yea Im fucking awesome.
DOn't worry i have added you all to the list, not everybody makes this list, conrats

in other news about lists and who is on them i have a dead island epidemic beta gift sitting in my inventory if anybody wasn't on the list of people who got 217 copies of that

So I dunno if you cool cats got Dungelot: Shattered Lands or were already spammed with codes but I got a bunch of them from a streaming contest but most my buddies are console players so enjoy? FYI some of them may already be redeemed but I can't be bothered going through them personally. Happy Hunting!

ZBZQ0-YJLTX-G6882
Thanks alot! I took this one.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa I got locked out of activation attempts because of those Dungelot codes. :(

Also I got no coupon, probably because I didn't get any of the free things from Sega.

bread's done
Back