Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Story of Thanks for Fallout 4 The Division 8TB VRAMs I'm a Cylon Toaster Survivor - 2ETGP-0GW3C-62XPY

(middle part is backwards)
wamUquT.png

So.... That's a really big image. Sorry. Should I spoiler???

Last edited by a moderator:
He was tasty then.

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/fm-baggerdaves-static/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/21103432/BDs_CYOB_2015-09.pdf

But seriously this place is pretty neat since you can't make your own burger from small selection of things.

They use to have more menu items before they got rid of it.
*blinks* They have a Mexicali burger? That's my hometown. What the hell is in it?

Pepper jack cheese, refried beans, coleslaw, jalapeños, banana peppers, pickled tomatillos, guacamole, Santa Fe Chipotle, grilled brioche bun.

That doesn't even sound appetizing. Seriously, coleslaw? We don't even have that down here!

So the Fox was lied to and is pretty enraged right now.  Apparently, the ATT door to door salesman was just lying through his teeth about everything.  Initially, he said it was 50mpbs speed and a 450gb data cap.  When I signed the paperwork I saw he was only signing us up for the 24mpbs plan but I let it slide (mostly because we paid Comcast for 75mbps and barely reached 30).  So the tech gets here to install and as he's finishing we're making small talk and so I mention that ATT's higher data cap must be why a lot of people switch.  He then proceeds to explain ATT's data cap is actually LOWER than Comcast's at 250gb.  WTF!!!!!!  The salesman also lied about the type of receiver we were getting, but we got that fixed.  

I'm still keeping ATT because 1. Speeds are consistenly around 30 mbps even though we're paying for 24.  2.  Even if we paid a $10 a month overage to match Comcast's cap it would still be cheaper.  

I'm super pissed at the salesman though.  Sure, my fault, should have read the fine print, but that's a big fucking thing to lie to someone about.  Talking to ATT now to see if they'll do something about it, but we'll see.  

We still technically have time to cancel ATT so that's still a possibility, but this is why I hate internet/tv companies.  

On the off chance any of the ARPG fans in the thread care, this is the last week that you can play Darkspore if you already own it. The servers for it shutdown March 1st. There's really no reason it should be online only, but it is.

I had left it in my backlog for years, but I finally decided to try playing it before it shuts down and it's pretty fun. The maps can be kinda dull, but it definitely has some cool ideas. I know it didn't sell that well when it came out, but I'm surprised EA didn't try making a F2P sequel to it since the game seems perfect for that business model.
They really should add an offline mode to this. Yeah, Darkspore is was fun.

I'm still keeping ATT because 1. Speeds are consistenly around 30 mbps even though we're paying for 24. 2. Even if we paid a $10 a month overage to match Comcast's cap it would still be cheaper.
If its only $10 a month to go over the data cap why don't they just offer a plan for $10 more a month with a higher data cap? Why do they gotta make you feel guilty about it by calling it an overage?

So the Fox was lied to and is pretty enraged right now. Apparently, the ATT door to door salesman was just lying through his teeth about everything. Initially, he said it was 50mpbs speed and a 450gb data cap. When I signed the paperwork I saw he was only signing us up for the 24mpbs plan but I let it slide (mostly because we paid Comcast for 75mbps and barely reached 30). So the tech gets here to install and as he's finishing we're making small talk and so I mention that ATT's higher data cap must be why a lot of people switch. He then proceeds to explain ATT's data cap is actually LOWER than Comcast's at 250gb. WTF!!!!!! The salesman also lied about the type of receiver we were getting, but we got that fixed.

I'm still keeping ATT because 1. Speeds are consistenly around 30 mbps even though we're paying for 24. 2. Even if we paid a $10 a month overage to match Comcast's cap it would still be cheaper.

I'm super pissed at the salesman though. Sure, my fault, should have read the fine print, but that's a big fucking thing to lie to someone about. Talking to ATT now to see if they'll do something about it, but we'll see.

We still technically have time to cancel ATT so that's still a possibility, but this is why I hate internet/tv companies.
Bill it to the game, son. We all learn that lesson.

You gotta drop the MLP avatar and hoist something with a little more testosterone like the black flag when dealing with those bitches. It's a paradigm shift.

I just realized over the weekend that Time Warner upgraded my speeds from 15/1 to 50/5. Happened within the last week or so.

And I'm actually getting 50/5.

So the Fox was lied to and is pretty enraged right now. Apparently, the ATT door to door salesman was just lying through his teeth about everything. Initially, he said it was 50mpbs speed and a 450gb data cap. When I signed the paperwork I saw he was only signing us up for the 24mpbs plan but I let it slide (mostly because we paid Comcast for 75mbps and barely reached 30). So the tech gets here to install and as he's finishing we're making small talk and so I mention that ATT's higher data cap must be why a lot of people switch. He then proceeds to explain ATT's data cap is actually LOWER than Comcast's at 250gb. WTF!!!!!! The salesman also lied about the type of receiver we were getting, but we got that fixed.

I'm super pissed at the salesman though. Sure, my fault, should have read the fine print, but that's a big fucking thing to lie to someone about. Talking to ATT now to see if they'll do something about it, but we'll see.

I dropped ATT awhile ago for a couple of reasons speed is slow as shit here in SC, they never gave me my $50 visa card for signing up even though I did get my promised 1 year of Amazon Prime. I would have random disconnects all the time and then during the great flood of SC I lost internet for more than a week even though it didn't affect my area. I was already feed up and close to losing the intro price but the price was good so I called them telling them I was thinking of cancelling if I couldn't stay at the current price. They said they couldn't do anything and I could keep what I have for triple the price. I said fuck that and switched to Time Warner and haven't had any problems and the speed is way faster so to sum it up fuck ATT two ways to Sunday and back without lube.

If that doesn't work out, you still have Option #3
You know I'm so fed up with all these idiots, don't be surprised if I go retro with my internet.

I dropped ATT awhile ago for a couple of reasons speed is slow as shit here in SC, they never gave me my $50 visa card for signing up even though I did get my promised 1 year of Amazon Prime. I would have random disconnects all the time and then during the great flood of SC I lost internet for more than a week even though it didn't affect my area. I was already feed up and close to losing the intro price but the price was good so I called them telling them I was thinking of cancelling if I couldn't stay at the current price. They said they couldn't do anything and I could keep what I have for triple the price. I said fuck that and switched to Time Warner and haven't had any problems and the speed is way faster so to sum it up fuck ATT two ways to Sunday and back without lube.
You know, I've realized it's the same crap, different provider and you just have to go around until you find one you tolerate. We had ATT DSL/DirecTV in Houston and weren't thrilled with it TBH. Comcast has been one pain or another after that so we're back to ATT. We'll see how the internet and TV is, but at this point I just want to try something else.

From everything I've read online, the ATT data cap is not enforced and has never been enforced, though that could change any day, but I guess that is a silver lining I can take advantage of until it changes.

You know I'm so fed up with all these idiots, don't be surprised if I go retro with my internet.

You know, I've realized it's the same crap, different provider and you just have to go around until you find one you tolerate. We had ATT DSL/DirecTV in Houston and weren't thrilled with it TBH. Comcast has been one pain or another after that so we're back to ATT. We'll see how the internet and TV is, but at this point I just want to try something else.

From everything I've read online, the ATT data cap is not enforced and has never been enforced, though that could change any day, but I guess that is a silver lining I can take advantage of until it changes.
So true and too bad I have never lived in an area with Google Fiber or Verizon Fios because the speeds posted on those are right up my alley fast as fuck. I think I just hit my seasonal posting limit come see my in TheHangOut for more random shet.

I just realized over the weekend that Time Warner upgraded my speeds from 15/1 to 50/5. Happened within the last week or so.

And I'm actually getting 50/5.
Hmmm, getting the same thing here as well. But speeds can vary wildly so we'll see.

That sucks Foxy. Used to get dicked around by Comcast, Verizon, and some other company one of them bought out. Currently with TWC, the experience isn't exactly fantastic, but the speeds, even when they're slow still blow all the other guys out of the water, so it's hard to complain.

So true and too bad I have never lived in an area with Google Fiber or Verizon Fios because the speeds posted on those are right up my alley fast as fuck. I think I just hit my seasonal posting limit come see my in TheHangOut for more random shet.
Oh, you can't begin to imagine my disappointment when I read Google Fiber was coming to College Park. Then I check online and it's like "No, not the part of College Park you live in, mostly near the airport. Sorry."

*blinks* They have a Mexicali burger? That's my hometown. What the hell is in it?

Pepper jack cheese, refried beans, coleslaw, jalapeños, banana peppers, pickled tomatillos, guacamole, Santa Fe Chipotle, grilled brioche bun.

That doesn't even sound appetizing. Seriously, coleslaw? We don't even have that down here!
tpwSqJQ.png

Mexican in Michigan means everything you listed + hot sauce.

I've had the Mexicalli burger once last week and it tasted awful.
Chicken Parm and the Korean BQQ is the best menu burgers I've had.

Most of the time I stick to making my own burger and adding a pineapple.
Half the sauces isn't on there but caramel is a option too if you're into some awful tasting burgers.

You can also pick a sauce for the fries too.

picked tomatillo was what stood out first to me, is that like a thing? Had stuff with tomatillo and nothing about it ever made me think pickling tomatillo would taste good. Also refried beans on burger? yuck (black beans though, could probably be sold on having on a burger).

Speaking of weird ass burgers, place in Scottsdale has this:

RsVbYBB.png

Peanut butter, grape jelly, bacon, and siracha. (unrelated but some yelp weirdo took a 1000x1000 picture of their food).

question is are they enforcing the data cap? run it up all you might get is a "you bad boi" email

aren't most internet service providers getting rid of the termination fee? so u can cancel anytime u want even if u are in a contracT?

picked tomatillo was what stood out first to me, is that like a thing? Had stuff with tomatillo and nothing about it ever made me think pickling tomatillo would taste good. Also refried beans on burger? yuck (black beans though, could probably be sold on having on a burger).
Oh gross I didn't even realize they were pickled.

Refried beans would work, they're used in some torta recipes down here. It depends on the meat being used and the seasoning. Tomatillo is just... small green tomatoes, though we usually make a sauce out of them here at home.

aren't most internet service providers getting rid of the termination fee? so u can cancel anytime u want even if u are in a contracT?
ATT and Comcast both charge cancellation fees. Not sure about anyone else.

Oh gross I didn't even realize they were pickled.

Refried beans would work, they're used in some torta recipes down here. It depends on the meat being used and the seasoning. Tomatillo is just... small green tomatoes, though we usually make a sauce out of them here at home.
Mmmm, tortas. I also have only had tomatillo in salsa, but you know Americans like to pickle everything, throw it in a sandwich, and call it artisanal.

I've had a hamburger in Mexico that was topped with ham. It was good. I think. I was drinking, so maybe it was.

It may or may not have had an egg.

Just redeemed my Tau Commander.  I've been playing through the old Dawn of War 40k games and they are pretty fun.  I am not a warhammer buff or anything but the setup is interesting.  

Despite never having played a Total War game I might just fakeybro Total Warhammer to play as Chaos.

Apparently, if you subscribe to the Humble Monthly you now get 10% off everything in the Humble Store.  Yay, I guess?

Also, and I'm probably way late to the party on this, I've been watching the documentary on the making of Broken Age.  If you're into the behind the scenes part of game development, or have ever wondered what it takes to make a game with a decent budget and get it to market, it's well worth the (lengthy) watch.  Playlist is here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIhLvue17Sd7F6pU2ByRRb0igiI-WKk3D

Apparently, if you subscribe to the Humble Monthly you now get 10% off everything in the Humble Store. Yay, I guess?
Excuse me, you didn't include a burger in your post.
I cannot understand a word you're saying without something burger related in your post.

"Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals) + Burgers"

But actually I didn't know that, does the 10% stack with other sales?

Apparently, if you subscribe to the Humble Monthly you now get 10% off everything in the Humble Store. Yay, I guess?

Also, and I'm probably way late to the party on this, I've been watching the documentary on the making of Broken Age. If you're into the behind the scenes part of game development, or have ever wondered what it takes to make a game with a decent budget and get it to market, it's well worth the (lengthy) watch. Playlist is here:

nah, with those shady restrictions humble imposes, who knows if certain items will be excluded. rather save my $12 month for another $0.99 dirt rally glitch from newegg.

Man I'm in the wrong field, being a salesman sounds easy, all you have to do is lie about shit.

Unrelated: I am selling magic pretzels! Why are they magic? Glad you asked! They are fucking DELICIOUS, but once you hear why they're magic you won't ever want to eat them! They mow the grass, feed the dog, listen to your wife, and give blowjobs! These babies are priceless but I'm willing to part with them for a small fee of $249.99 a pop! Send me a PM and place your order NOW, or quote this post and tell me why YOU want a magic pretzel for a 5% discount!

nah, with those shady restrictions humble imposes, who knows if certain items will be excluded. rather save my $12 month for another $0.99 dirt rally glitch from newegg.
But that was free after they refunded people. So what you're saying is you'd rather save your $12 a month and not spend it on anything

Man I'm in the wrong field, being a salesman sounds easy, all you have to do is lie about shit.

Unrelated: I am selling magic pretzels! Why are they magic? Glad you asked! They are fucking DELICIOUS, but once you hear why they're magic you won't ever want to eat them! They mow the grass, feed the dog, listen to your wife, and give blowjobs! These babies are priceless but I'm willing to part with them for a small fee of $249.99 a pop! Send me a PM and place your order NOW, or quote this post and tell me why YOU want a magic pretzel for a 5% discount!
I don't want the magic pretzels just handed to me. I want a mystery bag that could be caramel corn, pretzels or potato chips, so I feel like I really earned them when I buy 40 bags.

Also, and I'm probably way late to the party on this, I've been watching the documentary on the making of Broken Age. If you're into the behind the scenes part of game development, or have ever wondered what it takes to make a game with a decent budget and get it to market, it's well worth the (lengthy) watch. Playlist is here:

That actually sound like my cup of tea. I guess I haven't watched it because from the outside looking in, the way they operate is so frustrating.

Looks like he found out Britney has a penis.

Test it yourself to see how many it holds, by reading or going into the game or asking a q on the game's forum before throwing an event up. Don't set up an event without knowing at least how many people can play per game. No one wants to be a guinea pig.

Secondly, its pretty shitty to schedule an event within an hour of a previously scheduled event. It lacks foresight and is very unfair to everyone. Most events tend to go about 2 hours. I'd say 3 hours before or after an already scheduled event would be a fair range.

I appreciate the fact you're enthusiastic about setting up events and being involved, but fucking hell dude. You're only going to alienate yourself by doing things like this.
Duly noted, tonight's fapping event to big titty anime game has been cancelled.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/323910 It isn't video games but nothing in this thread is video games.

Talking about burgers have anyone here been to Bagger Daves before?
Korean BBQ burger, I forgot what the meat is called on it but it was pretty good.
CWEJAZmU4AEWcl4.jpg
Looks like a round eye baby sausage patty.

bread's done
Back