Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I'm giving away the last of my extra bundle/Steam keys (for real this time). Time to finally start playing and stop backlogging games--or so I keep telling myself, heh, meaning I have this OCD need to clean the rest of these out. Don't ask.

I'd do a more controlled giveaway, but I don't have time.

Numba Deluxe:

FM8BQ-737A9-BHEGZ

Canyon Capers:

YP289-GYEJX-C8REW
PBNH2-C336L-AYX4F
YVCQX-H8V8G-8N58Q
6597A-T75W6-YHBNT
A0QKT-7HYZN-70FFE
IBLY2-3E98D-EWE5L
WAXLV-H02DE-5ZMEE
6LTF9-E9ZHM-QMWAB
9WVAX-YYCPQ-Z8EWA
9ZM8C-IXP79-IX55D
IG2YY-5J9ZA-M9H07

Speedball 2

Q3336-25BD9-HJDY7
3GXVA-XB8CX-I0CKJ

Pixel Junk Monsters Ultimate

ZMKHX-EVXCB-9KGW6
Steam Key: XWRYX-36JEG-IRW7A

Guns of Icarus Online:
 RWLA8-5C0BP-7DTRK

Knights and Merchants:
    L9GIB-IMYIJ-HYHNT

Pirates of the Black Cove:
YN0CC-NAJW7-ME2A6

East India Company Gold Edition:
8KTVQ-JT69N-JZ9RP

Two Worlds Epic Edition:
8CM92-C740Y-5AQVD
AXEXR-PN0XX-XVXTW

Enclave:
LTG62-C75XR-FMLLW
WDJWR-9VM4V-TIN0N

Sanctum
KV7N6-G0EKJ-W8M7Q

Cobie Treasure Deluxe
RA4GA-I4QP7-4VTQ5

Have fun, folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm giving away the last of my extra bundle/Steam keys (for real this time). Time to finally start playing and stop backlogging games--or so I keep telling myself, heh, meaning I have this OCD need to clean the rest of these out. Don't ask.

Have fun, folks.
Thanks got Sanctum

Numba Deluxe:

FM8BQ-737A9-BHEGZ

Canyon Capers:

YP289-GYEJX-C8REW
PBNH2-C336L-AYX4F
YVCQX-H8V8G-8N58Q
6597A-T75W6-YHBNT
A0QKT-7HYZN-70FFE
IBLY2-3E98D-EWE5L
WAXLV-H02DE-5ZMEE
6LTF9-E9ZHM-QMWAB
9WVAX-YYCPQ-Z8EWA
9ZM8C-IXP79-IX55D
IG2YY-5J9ZA-M9H07

Speedball 2

Q3336-25BD9-HJDY7
3GXVA-XB8CX-I0CKJ

ZMKHX-EVXCB-9KGW6

Guns of Icarus Online:
RWLA8-5C0BP-7DTRK

Knights and Merchants:
L9GIB-IMYIJ-HYHNT

YN0CC-NAJW7-ME2A6

8KTVQ-JT69N-JZ9RP

Two Worlds Epic Edition:
8CM92-C740Y-5AQVD
AXEXR-PN0XX-XVXTW

Enclave:
LTG62-C75XR-FMLLW
WDJWR-9VM4V-TIN0N

Sanctum
KV7N6-G0EKJ-W8M7Q

Cobie Treasure Deluxe
RA4GA-I4QP7-4VTQ5

Have fun, folks.
Thank You. I got Two Worlds Epic Edition. I can't remember whether it was the first or second code & got Knights and Merchants.

I'm too lazy to make an image
default_large.png

Numba Deluxe:

FM8BQ-737A9-BHEGZ

Canyon Capers:

YP289-GYEJX-C8REW
PBNH2-C336L-AYX4F
YVCQX-H8V8G-8N58Q
6597A-T75W6-YHBNT
A0QKT-7HYZN-70FFE
IBLY2-3E98D-EWE5L
WAXLV-H02DE-5ZMEE
6LTF9-E9ZHM-QMWAB
9WVAX-YYCPQ-Z8EWA
9ZM8C-IXP79-IX55D
IG2YY-5J9ZA-M9H07

Speedball 2

Q3336-25BD9-HJDY7
3GXVA-XB8CX-I0CKJ

ZMKHX-EVXCB-9KGW6

Guns of Icarus Online:
RWLA8-5C0BP-7DTRK

Knights and Merchants:
L9GIB-IMYIJ-HYHNT

YN0CC-NAJW7-ME2A6

8KTVQ-JT69N-JZ9RP

Two Worlds Epic Edition:
8CM92-C740Y-5AQVD
AXEXR-PN0XX-XVXTW

Enclave:
LTG62-C75XR-FMLLW
WDJWR-9VM4V-TIN0N

Sanctum
KV7N6-G0EKJ-W8M7Q

Cobie Treasure Deluxe
RA4GA-I4QP7-4VTQ5

Have fun, folks.
Grabbed the other 2 Worlds and a Canyon Caper. Thanks!

What are you running it on???
I would also like to know, recommended system is below and even most of us cheap bastards have better systems than this.

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.7 GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 3.0 GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560, ATI Radeon HD 6950, or better

I wouldn't be surprised if Resident Evil wasn't put together all that well. I could be misremembering this, but didn't Res Evil 4 HD have pretty bad performance issues when it was released?

I would also like to know, recommended system is below and even most of us cheap bastards have better systems than this.

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.7 GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 3.0 GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560, ATI Radeon HD 6950, or better
i7 6-core

16 GB RAM

HD 6870

Looks like it's solid 60 fps by dropping shadows on medium / no AA. (so far)

Can't change settings in-game which is major pita.

Edit: High shadows drops framerate to 13 fps. With everything else maxed (AA+Textures), it's pretty solid 60 fps based on quick testing.

I seriously have no idea how people get "compensated" like this when talking to customer support and I've had my share of butting heads with idiotic companies. Like do you have to be uncontrollably angry or seem suicidal or something?

I still haven't gotten my key and so I called up and they simply said they had to reprocess it with no level of sympathy whatsoever and definitely no "compensation" offered. And here I am, still waiting for them to "reprocess" it. What are these people doing differently?
I cannot be complete as a person until Gat out of Hell is in my backlog where it belongs.

I'm with you, it never happens unless I outright ask for it. I guess I can try being like super bitchy and whiny and sounding like I might start crying, but usually it's not worth the time and effort.
I'm out of likes so.. *like*.

I wouldn't be surprised if Resident Evil wasn't put together all that well. I could be misremembering this, but didn't Res Evil 4 HD have pretty bad performance issues when it was released?
RE4 on PC was a port of a 360/PS3 port of a PS2 port of a Gamecube game, I believe. And that initial port was pretty shitty and it showed. This one is much less of a series of ports, afaik.

I'm still waiting for a code lol
Me too. Got my pre-order code though... weird. I wasn't pissed during my call to GS earlier because I was grateful the glitch was honoured at all but if I don't have the key by tomorrow, I'm going to be legitimately mad.

How easy is it to buy from Nuuvem? I want to get Resident Evil
Yeah just add to cart and buy (after u have an account) and pay with paypal.

Sometimes nuuveun uses your IP to get your location and will block a game from purchase unless you use something like Hola.

But still not worth it at $13.50 IMO .. I'll wait until the inevitable 50%+ off sale on Nuuveum to get it :) Their base price is already 25% cheaper than Steam. 50% off there ins $7.65 here.

Has anyone here actually tried WarMachine Tactics? It has been on my wishlist for a while, but the negative reviews have always scared me off. Has it gotten any better lately or is it still a mess?
I dunno. I played it a few months ago with a friend and ... while somewhat true to the game itself.. just lacking.. and buggy. And it bugs me about how much is locked behind DLC BS.

Doesn't look like it. I called gamestop to let them know about how emotionally distressed the lack of cards made me and they gave me a coupon.
I called them, too. They said they were out of coupons, but would send over a local GS rep to give me a hand job by the end of the week. $5 well spent, I suppose.

Numba Deluxe:

FM8BQ-737A9-BHEGZ

Canyon Capers:

YP289-GYEJX-C8REW
PBNH2-C336L-AYX4F
YVCQX-H8V8G-8N58Q
6597A-T75W6-YHBNT
A0QKT-7HYZN-70FFE
IBLY2-3E98D-EWE5L
WAXLV-H02DE-5ZMEE
6LTF9-E9ZHM-QMWAB
9WVAX-YYCPQ-Z8EWA
9ZM8C-IXP79-IX55D
IG2YY-5J9ZA-M9H07

Speedball 2

Q3336-25BD9-HJDY7
3GXVA-XB8CX-I0CKJ

ZMKHX-EVXCB-9KGW6

Guns of Icarus Online:
RWLA8-5C0BP-7DTRK

Knights and Merchants:
L9GIB-IMYIJ-HYHNT

YN0CC-NAJW7-ME2A6

8KTVQ-JT69N-JZ9RP

Two Worlds Epic Edition:
8CM92-C740Y-5AQVD
AXEXR-PN0XX-XVXTW

Enclave:
LTG62-C75XR-FMLLW
WDJWR-9VM4V-TIN0N

Sanctum
KV7N6-G0EKJ-W8M7Q

Cobie Treasure Deluxe
RA4GA-I4QP7-4VTQ5

Have fun, folks.
Thanks for a Canyon Capers!

I seriously have no idea how people get "compensated" like this when talking to customer support and I've had my share of butting heads with idiotic companies. Like do you have to be uncontrollably angry or seem suicidal or something?

I still haven't gotten my key and so I called up and they simply said they had to reprocess it with no level of sympathy whatsoever and definitely no "compensation" offered. And here I am, still waiting for them to "reprocess" it. What are these people doing differently?
This one time, an Origin CS rep gave me a 15% off total purchase coupon for being nice.

On another occasion, I brought up the fact that a full three of my last ten fulfilled by Amazon orders had been damaged in shipping to Amazon's CS, and the rep basically said "that's nice."

Of course, with GameStop's CS, I mostly just wait around for a couple hours for a rep to connect.

Funny I haven't got the code yet but I got this email for the Workshop DLC [background=#ffffff]Your Pre-Order of Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell qualifies you to receive the in-game Devil's Workshop DLC![/background]
[customspoiler="DLC for DLC?"]
6986ff492e671aa1a7ce1ffe41408547.jpg
[/customspoiler]

It must be running on Id Tech 5 w/ MegaTextures and have AA support in-game.
Then you had better go and catch it.

Did anyone checked the Activity section on Steam? Valve changed the look. I guess Profile changes will come soon.

Me too. Got my pre-order code though... weird. I wasn't pissed during my call to GS earlier because I was grateful the glitch was honoured at all but if I don't have the key by tomorrow, I'm going to be legitimately mad.
If I was the GS rep, I'd be pissed at you because of how you spell "honoured". Yes, I'd be able to hear it in your voice!

bread's done
Back